Lucifer's Bounty Hunter

Av ShadowSoldierXY

Lucifer Morningstar, the retired ruler of Hell, owns a high-end nightclub in Los Angeles, having moved there... Mer

Character Bio
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Pilot
Chapter 3: Pilot
Chapter 4: Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
Chapter 5: Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
Chapter 6: Lucifer, Stay. Good Devil.
Chapter 7: The Would-Be Prince of Darkness
Chapter 8: The Would-Be Prince of Darkness
Chapter 9: The Would-Be Prince Of Darkness
Chapter 10: Manly Whatnots
Chapter 12:Manly Whatnots
Chapter 13: Sweet Kicks
Shorts Storys #1
Chapter 14: Sweet Kicks
Chapter 15: Sweet Kicks

Chapter 11: Manly Whatnots

1.5K 58 5
Av ShadowSoldierXY

Cut to LUX

Maze is walking down the bar and blows out some candles, but hears some wings whooshing behind her. Without a second thought, she throws her dagger at the source of the noise, but Amenadiel just moves his head slightly to dodge out of the way and the dagger gets stuck on the wall behind him.

Amenadiel: Miss me?

Maze: I know why you're here. I won't help you, Amenadiel.

Amenadiel: One way or another, Maze, I am gonna change your mind, so... You're gonna help me get Lucifer and Zarathos back to Hell. Don't make it painful.

Maze: (scoffs) You forget. I love pain.

Maze's dagger comes back to her and goes to attack Amenadiel. She attempts to stab him but each time she tries to, Amenadiel blocks every one of her strikes and then he uses a palm strike on her back and pushes her to the ground.

Amenadiel: I'm an angel. You can't beat me, little demon. Stop and hear me out.

Maze:  (chuckles) Men... they always want to talk.

Maze gets off the ground and goes to attack Amenadiel but when she goes to attack again. Amenadiel grabs both her arms and holds her without any struggle. Maze just got madder and got one of her arms free and goes to stab him again but as Amenadiel doges the dagger, Maze does a roundhouse kick to his chest and punches him in the chin while he recoils back from that attack, she then shoulder bash him towards the wall. Amenadiel had enough of this so he switch positions with Maze and pushes her to the wall and hold her arms above her head.

Amenadiel: Enough! We want the same thing!

Maze: Oh, do we? Let's see. (Licks Amenadiel's cheek) Uh-oh. Did I hit a nerve?

Amenadiel: (Letting her go) Mazikeen, we both know that something has fundamentally changed in Lucifer. Now, aren't you even the least bit concerned?

Maze: No. It's a phase. It'll pass.

Amenadiel: Then what about Zarathos? I know you have seen him starting to change, and not in a good way. How much longer do you think he can last before he just loses control?

Maze: Personally I would love for him to stop holding back. What? Afraid he'll come after you?

Amenadiel: (Chuckles) Oh I don't think I should be the one afraid. After all, I'm not a filthy demon living with him.

Maze: He would never hurt me.

Amenadiel: He wouldn't? The Rider who spent centuries hunting sinners, who went after The Hidden, and all of Lucifer's rouge demons. And you're telling me he won't go after the only demon on Earth right now? You're lying to me. You're lying to yourself. Now, we can help each other. We can get both of them back to where they belong if you could just provide me with a weak spot. Some insight.

Maze: No... means no.

 Maze winks and walks away from Amenadiel.

Cut to the Penthouse

Chloe: (Gets out of elevator) Uh... hello? Uh, Lucifer?

Lucifer: (Yelling from another room) Be out in a moment. Just getting ready.

Chloe: Okay. Uh, did you do what I told you to do and call Carver about the Player's Club?

Lucifer: (yelling) Make yourself a drink, Detective.

Chloe: No. No. No more drinks. No more blurred lines. No more breaking into my house with your brother or trying to sleep with me. Look, this is a professional relationship. I'm a police officer, and you... (gasps as she notices Lucifer now stands in the room)  ...are naked. Oh...

Lucifer: Speaking of my surprise visit yesterday, I decided turnabout's fair play. You know, tit for tat sort of thing. (chuckles)

Chloe: This is beyond inappropriate.

Lucifer: And brave, wouldn't you say? Number three on the C.K.C. list: take risks.

As Chloe looks for something to cover up Lucifer, the elevator rings and Zarathos comes out to see Lucifer naked.

Zarathos: Really? Again? You got to put up a sign-up or something because I'm getting tired of coming up here and seeing you in the nude. (Notices Chloe) Oh, so he finally got you.

Chloe: No no no no. I found him like this. Here just... Lucifer put some freakin' clothes on. (grabs a nearby towel and throws it to him)

Lucifer: All right. But seriously, darling, are you well? The berries are ripe and ready to be harvested. I mean, look at me.

 Lucifer slowly turns around to show her all sides of himself. On his back, she sees two long moon-shaped scars.

 Lucifer: Huh? Now, you can't argue with that, can you?

Zarathos: I can and I will if I have to.

Lucifer: You are no fun sometimes Zara.

Chloe: What happened to... My God.

Lucifer: Oh, oh. Well, yes, I suppose it is his fault.

Chloe: Whose fault?

Lucifer: Our father.

Chloe: Your dad did that to you?

Lucifer: No, no, no. That's where I cut my wings off.

Chloe: What?

Lucifer: Well, I didn't. Zarathos did.

Chole: (Turns to Zarathos) You did what?!

Zarathos: It's no big deal blondie, he asked me to.

Chloe: N-No. Seriously. What is that?

Chloe gently reaches up to touch the scars but Lucifer grabs her hand to stop her.

Lucifer: Don't, please.

Zarathos: It's a touchy subject for him, so let's leave it at that.

Chloe: (Sighs) Okay.

Lucifer: (Quickly moves towards the bedroom) I should get dressed. Otherwise, we'll miss the party.

Chloe: So you guys made the call?

Zarathos: Yeah, Party at LUX. The words "Open bar" are really effective for events like this.

Chloe: Okay.

Lucifer: Can't go wearing that scruffy little getup. You'll stick out like a sore cop.

Cut to inside LUX's party area.

The crowd has gathered for the after-party. Lucifer and Zarathos enter from the staircase, Chloe is wearing a sleeveless red dress.

Chloe: Where did you get this dress anyhow?

Lucifer: Oh, it was left behind by one of my overnight guests.

Zarathos: You will be surprised how many clothes we have in our lost and found, Blondie.

Chloe: That's a very disturbing thought. What was she wearing when she left?

Lucifer: A smile.

Chloe: Mm. If I get an STD from this thing, I'm gonna kill the both of you.

Zarathos: Hey, it's not our fault that you didn't bring a change of clothes.

Chloe: At least tell me you guys wash it.

Zarathos: I could lie to you and say yes, but honestly I don't know if we did or not.

Chloe: (sighs in disgust) I don't even know what to say.

Lucifer: (pointing to where Carver is sitting and looking wearily) Oh, there he is.

Chloe: Oh, he doesn't look suspicious at all.

Lucifer: Hmm, so what's the plan, Detective?

Chloe: Avoid him for now. Mingle, find people who were at the party last week. See if anyone saw Carver with our missing girl.

Man1: (Comes up to Chloe) Hey.

Chloe: Hi.

Man1: Are you from Tennessee?

Chloe: No.

Man1: Because you're the only ten I see.

Zarathos tries to hold in his laughter while Lucifer just chuckles.

Lucifer: Oh, you poor soul. Does that actually work?

Man1: No.

Zarathos: (sarcastic) Wow, who would have thought?

Lucifer: Come now brother, he's trying, it's pitiful, but he's trying.

Chloe: (seeing an opportunity she laughs) I actually think it's cute.

Man1: It-it is?

Chloe: Yeah. Y-You're cute. You're really cute. Hey, were you at that party last week?

Man1: Uh, no, actually, this is my first.

Chloe: Okay. (dismissively she quickly turns away)

Man2: (comes up to Chloe dancing) I love this song! Okay.

Chloe: Hey, oh, were you at the party last week?

Lucifer: Uh, I think the dress may have backfired, actually.

More men begin to crowd around them to try to talk to Chloe.

Zarathos: Dear Dad, it's like a zombie apocalypse of thirsty men.

Chloe: (sees Carver looking at them) I think we've been spotted.

Lucifer: (factitiously) Clearly a man with nothing to hide.

Carver was acting nervous and gets up to try to leave but gets blocked by a crowd of people talking, so he pulls out a gun to get them out of the way.

Carver: (Pulls out a gun) Move! Get out of the way!

Zarathos: Huh, I didn't see that coming.

People were screaming and trying to get out of the way of the gun's range. Zarathos and Lucifer start to walk over to Carver to talk to him.

Carver: Just... get out. Move! Just come on...

Lucifer: Give me the gun, Carver.

Zarathos: You heard the man, hand it over.

Carver: Just-just let me go, okay? I need to go!

Lucifer: I'm afraid that's not possible, but I do have another option for you. I won't let Zara break your hand.

Carver: What?

As Carver was confused by Lucifer's statement, Zarathos quickly runs up and takes the gun off his hand, and points it right at him.

Zarathos: Just give me a reason.

Chloe shows up behind Carver with a gun of her own.

Chloe: Zarathos, put it down. Now.

Zarathos: ...

Chloe: I said Now!

Zarathos just keep his gun pointed at Carver and not listening to Chloe. Lucifer is just chuckling to himself, enjoying the drama taking place in front of him.

Lucifer: Oh right sorry about that Detective. My brother only listens to me during situations like this. Zara put the gun down.

 Zarathos unloaded the gun and puts all the bullets on the piano nearby and put the gun right next to it.

Lucifer: Thank you, Zara.

Chloe: If you ever do something like that again, I will not hesitate to arrest you.

Zarathos: (smirks) That would be an interesting day.

Carver: Oh God, thank you. But I really need to go.

Chloe: You aren't going anywhere.

Carver: You don't understand, I have to go! They're gonna kill her now! You just killed Lindsay!

Chloe: They? They who?

Carver: The people who took her.

 Cut to the penthouse

Chloe: Where is Lindsay?

Carver: I don't know, okay? I swear to you, somebody kidnapped her.

Chloe: If that's the case, then why wouldn't you go to the cops?

Carver: Because they said they'd kill her if I did. Maybe they already have.

Zarathos: This is getting us nowhere.

Lucifer: Excuse me, dear, but my brother is right. I don't know why we bother with all these pithy little police questions. (looks deeply into Carver's eyes) Tell me... what game's the player playing, eh? What are you after?

Carver: I just want Lindsay back. I swear, I would never hurt her. (sheepishly) I love her.

Lucifer: But she's a fluffy bunny. You're a wolf. You-You've built an empire on the objectification of women.

Carver: Yeah, I know. I'm a complete hypocrite. But I-I would give anything to get her back.

Lucifer: You humans. (chuckles) You never cease to amaze.

Zarathos: More like never to cease to disappoint.

Chloe: Okay, Carver, say what you're saying is true. How long have you and Lindsay been together?

Carver: Four months. Next Tuesday. I tried to keep it quiet, 'cause, you know, I'm the man and everything. I guess it got out.

Lucifer: So you're saying you slept with Lindsay on multiple occasions, but you still want to be with her?

Carver: Yes, and for the rest of my life.

Lucifer: Well, after four months, you haven't got her, you know, out of your system? (chuckles) How's that possible?

Zarathos: Luci, I telling you again, it doesnt work like that.

Lucifer: I starting to fear that you may be right brother.

Chloe: Okay. You have no idea where they're holding Lindsay?

Carver: No. But they did send this to me... after the seminar. Said no more cops or she's dead.

Carver plays a video on his phone of Lindsay tied up and very scared asking Carver to come and get her.

Chloe: So the kidnappers were there yesterday watching you.

Carver: I just hope they weren't at the party. If they hurt her, I...

Chloe: It's okay. Is there anyone you suspect that might do this to you? Enemies?

Carver: Uh, I'm kind of a polarizing guy. Okay, the hater list is long.

Zarathos and Lucifer has taken Carver's phone out to the balcony. Talking to the kidnappers.

Lucifer: Hello there, this is Lucifer Morningstar.

Chloe: Who are you talking to?

Lucifer: (To Chloe) Shh.

Chloe: Do not shush me. Who's on the phone?

Lucifer: (On the phone) All one word, that's right.

Lucifer: Yes, I'll be speaking on Carver's behalf from now on. (chuckles) No, I'm not a cop. I assure you.

Chloe: Is that the...

Zarathos: Yes, it's the kidnappers, Dad I thought you were supposed to be a good detective.

Chloe: (Offended) What are you guys doing?

Lucifer:  Of course, we have the money. Just give me a time and location.

Chloe: Give me the phone.

Lucifer: (pulls away) No, I promise you, no police. All right? It will just be me and my brother. No, I need to bring him or he'll get cranky.

Zarathos: Cranky? I get annoyed by your shenanigans not cranky.

Lucifer: Trust me, you get cranky. (Back on the phone) Okay, then. See you shortly. Bye-bye.

Chloe: Wait, wait. Wait, we need proof of life.

Lucifer: (back on phone) Oh. Um, just a minute. How do we know Lindsay's still alive? No, they've hung up.

Chloe: What are you doing?

Lucifer: Not to worry. I've handled it. (to Carver) We'll be making an exchange on your behalf this evening. Cash for your lady love, all right?

Carver: Really? Uh, but why would you do that for me?

Zarathos: Because one, we are stupid rich.

Lucifer: And two, number two on your list: be a protector. (To Chloe) Is it working?

Chloe: (To Lucifer) You guys are not doing this alone.

Lucifer: Afraid so. I promised, no police. A deal's a deal, especially one with the Devil. (chuckles)

Zarathos: Besides we are not risking our lives on this. Immortal, remember? Plus this actually sounds fun.

The phone chimes and a video plays.

Lindsay: (crying) Carver, I'm all right. I'm a... I don't know where I am. Please come get me. I love you. Please.

Carver: I'm coming with you.

Chloe: No, I can't let you do that. I'm not gonna call this in, but you have to stay here. No discussion. (To Lucifer and Zarathos) I'm coming with you.

Lucifer: Fine. You'll have to wait in the car.

Zarathos: I'm not riding back seat again, I'm taking my car and follow you there.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

69.9K 1.4K 17
Series 1 of lucifers sister series: Many people think that the devil is responsible for all their sins, the one who tempts them into doing the wrong...
858 40 16
Lucifer Morningstar meets Detective Chloe Decker when a murder occurs in the office building across from his nightclub, LUX. IMPORTANT: This story i...
51.3K 1.1K 38
From the Fox to Netflix series 'Lucifer' The devil himself was given a daughter, Lucy. He truly loved her. He'd done anything to protect her. but t...
16.3K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...