SAND CASTLE - TAEKOOK

By Ookami11

Jeon Jungkook was madly and badly in love with his classmate Kim Taehyung. And he was was determined to make... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

437 17 0
By Ookami11

Chapter 5

...............

The month flew by very fast for Jungkook. This one month he did nothing but waiting for Taehyung outside apartment of the said male. wondering on the street, kicking pebbles or watching birds flying in the sky.

sometimes Taehyung would notice him, but would always go past by him without giving him a glance. he would always see Taehyung from far but never tried to initiate any kind of conversation between them, he just simply wanted the male to notice his existence and not forget him.

Taehyung would stay inside of the apartment most of the time. the only visitor the pretty male has his best friend Jimin.

Jungkook does not know if Taehyung already told Jimin about that night or not, and honestly he did not care, he told the truth anyway. but he never wanted Jimin to involve with his and Taehyung's business anyway.

Today was a big day, the class of crash course was going to start from now on. and he was looking forward to attending the class more than anything because he'd get to see Taehyung up close more and maybe strike a little conversation.

and more than that, he needs to know the condition of Taehyung's health, because when 3 days ago he saw Taehyung, the pretty male looked paler than before and slightly visible dark circles under his eyes.

may what hopes would come true.

.................

As expected, the crash course wasn't crowded by students like they were in their academic years. most of them already hunting jobs and getting settled instead of wasting 3-4 months.

Jungkook sat himself in a front seat . he noticed that Taehyung was not present yet and a frown made it's way on his face.

because Taehyung was usually one of the students who would be present in the class before anyone else.

he was contemplating whether he should go outside and check or not, then Taehyung step inside the classroom.

seeing Taehyung alone, Jungkook understood that like Mingyu, Jimin was also not taking an extra course and involved themselves into professional life.

Taehyung sat on a seat a row beside Jungkook's. and before Jungkook could approach Taehyung the teacher came and everyone indulge themselves in their Notebooks.

they had only one class a day, but it was too lengthy, and in the end the students were paired up for better communication.

Luckily Jungkook was paired with Taehyung along with 2 other students. and four of them headed to the library for their works.

the four of them divided their works, their other two classmates decided to find sources in the internet and Jungkook and Taehyung decided to look into the books.

they took a table and sat themselves opposite of each other.

Jungkook and Taehyung was into the work, at least Taehyung was, Jungkook made a little coughing noise and tried to gain Taehyung's attention.

"um-m hyung! how are you?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and again at the book, but gave a reply in affirmative nod.

"are you sure ? you look a little pale." Jungkook saw how Taehyung stiffened in that moment before he composed himself and gave him his answer .

"I'm good, just do your work." Taehyung again dived into his studies.

Jungkook kept quiet for sometime, his attention was never on the book in front of him but the male in front of him .

he never got the chance to look at the pretty male up so close, Taehyung was wearing a brown full sleeve shirt and parsley green pants. Jungkook always wondered how the colours everyone consider mismatch, fits so well on Taehyung as if he was made to wear them. he was sure, Taehyung could wear potato sack and would still outshine everyone.

Jungkook sighed loudly and that cought Taehyung's attention, who gave him a questioning look and he smiled awkwardly.

He then paid attention to the poor book, he might help Taehyung with studies for now.

After a few minutes when Jungkook look up at Taehyung his eyebrows furrowed, the pretty male was sweating badly and his face was paler than before. and before he could ask Taehyung what was wrong, the pretty male stood up abruptly and stormed outside the library, Jungkook was shocked and followed the male on his heels.

When he reached the washroom, he saw Taehyung was already bending over the sink, vomiting, Jungkook quickly went out to fetch a bottle of water and a towel.

He came back and started to rub Taehyung's back on a soothing manner, and he was happy that the other one was not refusing his touch.

When Taehyung was done, Jungkook saw his teary eyes and it directly pricked his heart.

He let Taehyung wash his face and mouth. he offered the towel to male and Taehyung took it.  Taehyung wiped his face and dropped his hands on his sides.

Jungkook gave Taehyung the bottle of water.
"have a sip of water, it's not cold water so you won't have a sore throat, and the warm water will make the uneasiness slightly better."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a look and took the water and drank a little water.

Jungkook took the water bottle back. he shoved his hand into his pocket and took out a sweet-sour candy and offered it to the pretty male.

" here have it, it'll make the sour taste in your mouth go away." Taehyung was looking at him in doubt now. and he was quick to explain " I always crave for something sweet and caramel, so I always carry candies in many flavors, mostly they are coffees but today I carried something sour and I'm glad I can help you now."

Taehyung gave Jungkook an amusing look and popped the candy in his mouth, and if Jungkook was not wrong he saw a faint smile in his lips.

"thank you for this, and if you didn't explain then I would have thought that you have a Doraemon pocket hidden with you and might start to bring things out of nowhere." Taehyung gave him a little smile , his voice was slightly strained.

Jungkook smiled too, but his smile wiped out soon when he noticed something.

"but are you sick? you look a lot pale, you look tired too, are you not feeling well, hyung?" his concerned tone reached Taehyung's ears who sighed in despair.

"I don't know, it's happening for a few days now, I think I ate something and it's not settling well with my stomach. "

none of them noticed how they were able to hit a conversation in the washroom of their college without being uncomfortable.

" did you visit a doctor? should I take you to hospital?" Jungkook asked the pretty male who was quick to deny his offer.

"no, it's okay, I think we should head back, our assignment is still not done."

saying that Taehyung started to leave but before he could go out, he hold head and made a hissing noise and soon his eyes rolled back, he was collapsing.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung face became disoriented and how loudly he hissed and started falling, and he was quick to hold Taehyung in his arms.

"hyung! Taehyung!! Tae!! hey love, open your eyes, please!" his voice became shaky .
Jungkook tried to wake up the male few times, when his tries failed, he took Taehyung in his arms and started to run towards the infirmary.

Jungkook was a very good athlete, he was very good in sports and physical activities, but this time he thought he should learn how to fly as well, because the infirmary was the other side of the building. and the pretty male in arms was becoming really pale, as if his blood has been sucked off.

"excuse me, can you please check on him?" Jungkook asked the nurse present there once he reached the infirmary and lay Taehyung down on on the bed.

the nurse nodded and proceed to look on the unconscious male, " I think he doesn't have proper nutrition now, he has low blood pressure as well, I think you should take him to hospital once he wake up, I don't think it can be checked here."

the nurse went away and Jungkook sat by the bed beside the pretty male.
he took one of his hands into his and pressed a soft kiss on the pretty male's knuckles.

Taehyung was looking so pretty, so ethereal. his eyes wondered around the the pretty male's face, and for once he let his eyes rest on Taehyung clothed tummy. his heart beating so fast.
Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. he needs to take the sleeping male hospital once he wakes up.

An hour passed by when Jungkook felt movements in his hands. he looked down at Taehyung and saw him fluttering his eyes open.

he saw confusion in Taehyung's eyes , how they looked around the room and then both of them locked their eyes, showing different emotions.

"where am I?" Taehyung asked and freed his hand from Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook saw the little action, and didn't said anything about it.
" you passed out, the nurse told you to visit a doctor as soon as possible, so get up, I'm taking you to the hospital."

" no need, and don't be bothered by it, I'm fine, I just need some rest and I will be good." Taehyung stubbornly protested.

"don't be stubborn, Taehyung! do you know how much I was scared when saw you getting limped in my arms? no right? and I'm taking you to the hospital you like it or not." Jungkook nearly shouted on Taehyung.

Taehyung was taken aback by the younger calling his name, without an honorific.

"it's okay, and if so is it, I will take Jimin with me to the hospital, you can go home."

Jungkook shooked his head and stood up, he looked at male seated on the patient bed before bending down and taking the pretty male into his arms who let out a loud shriek and his hands clutched tightly on his neck.

" have you gone crazy , Jungkook. just put me down." Taehyung tried to wriggle out of the hold.
but it seems like Jungkook was stronger than he thought.

" you should stop trying, hyung. because I'm not letting you go and we are going to the hospital now and I am accompanying you, no Jimin."

Jungkook successfully made the older male shut up, and walked towards his car.

Jungkook opened his car door, sat Taehyung on the passenger seat and strapped his seatbelt and he himself came to the other side and took his driver seat.

" what is wrong with you, Jungkook. why are you treating me like a little kid, in case you are forgetting I'm older than you." Taehyung barked out furiously.

Jungkook successfully ignored the pretty male's protest and started his car, driving to the hospital.

In the whole ride, there was a comfortable silence , and Jungkook may or may not enjoyed a lot when the pretty male was scowling with a pout on his face.

it was sight Jungkook would like to treasure all his life, because truly Taehyung was looking so adorable to him.

once he reached the hospital's parking lot, Jungkook unclasped his seatbelt and turn to Taehyung, " hyung, I know I forced you to come to hospital, but I'm worried about you. please feed my curiosity and let's get you check up, because I don't think you will visit on your will."

Jungkook offered Taehyung a assuring smile which left his mouth immediately when the pretty male opened his mouth.

" don't act like you know me, Jungkook. what happened between us was purely mistake and nothing else."

saying that Taehyung walked out and headed towards the entrance of the hospital, successfully breaking Jungkook's heart in the process who was feeling close to the male and hoped everything will be fine once they talk to each other. they will be closer than ever. .

Jungkook bit his lips, got out of the car and followed the other into hospital.

with a hope.

to be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 16.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a Multi Billionaire who's Obsessed with his Personal Assistant and can do anything to make him his! Kim Taehyung, a rich boy who ador...
356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
104K 3.3K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
183K 22.1K 72
Kim Taehyung is not your typical villain protagonist. Powerful. Influential. Evil and manipulative. He is much more than just that!! He gets what he...