๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By Ignalusa20

"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๏ผŽ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—... More

๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‹๐‘‹๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ

๐น๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

410 4 13
By Ignalusa20

"𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙"

~ Before you read; trigger warning: mention of dead! ~

~ Narrator's POV ~

The void of emotions in Hope eyes was prominent, the auburn haired girl stood in the same place at the gates of where the brunette was, her plane was. After five minutes of staring outside through the wall of glass Hope sighed, closing her eyes and letting her forehead rest against the glass.

"You have a lot to make up to me" She heard behind her.

She knew that voice. It was Josie's.

Moving at the speed of light, Hope turned around and took the brunette between her arms, all while apologizing every five seconds.

"I haven't quite forgive you, yet" Chuckled the brunette while returning the hug.

Hope didn't let go, if anything, the blue eyed girl hugged her tighter.
"I know, but I'm just so grateful that you stayed, I don't know what I would do if I lose you".

And it was only then that Hope noticed she was crying, but it was out of happiness, her Jo stayed, even after what she put her through, she stayed.

Josie removed herself slowly from the hug and Hope let her, the brunette took Hope face in her hands and removed the fallen tears with her thumbs. Making the tribrid feel at ease.
"I'm not leaving you, Hope" She assured her.

But then Hope woke up.

She jolted awake, with hot tears falling from her eyes and an uneven breathing. It has been three years, three years since she lost her best friend, the love of her life.

"You told me you would never leave me alone" She whispered as she hugged herself and cried herself to sleep.

❤︎ ❤︎

At another continent, Josie was taking an iced coffee with the boy who has become one of her best friends and her twin.
"I'm really glad you're here, Liz" She exclaimed.

"Well, we both needed to spend some time together, don't you think? We haven't been able to since we started college" The blonde said as she sipped on her drink.

"I'm always glad to see your pretty face, Saltzman" Said the boy.

"Careful, Raf. MG wouldn't like to hear that" She warned the wolf.

The wolf put her hands up on surrender making the three of them chuckle, knowing for sure that he was only joking.

"Why didn't MG come with you?" Josie asked.

Her twin gave her a knowing look and Josie only sighed, she understood, Hope.
"How— How is she?" She dared to ask.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Lizzie asked in return.

"No" Josie shook her head.

In all of these years, Josie haven't dared to ask about her, what Hope did was somehow forgivable by now. Josie knew that if Hope reached out to her, she would accept it, she would even forgive her eventually. But she wouldn't trust her, not again.

And Hope won't reach out, she's almost sure of it by now, because she never did. Ever since that day she left, Hope didn't reach out to her.

So Josie never asked about her, never returned to Mystic Falls and instead focused on herself, she had a lot to work on. The merge for starters, she hasn't give up on finding a loophole, and she hasn't found one but that wasn't gonna stop her. She has worked on her codependency and healer complex, she was more mature now and it shows.

"How about we go shopping? I need new shoes" Intervened the boy.

That seemed to distract Lizzie from the conversation and she jolted out of her seat.

"You started something you're gonna wish you didn't" The brunette chuckled while watching her twin already walking out of the coffee shop.

The wolf just turned to her with a horrific expression, regretting it already.

❤︎ ❤︎

"I still don't understand how you two became best friends" The blonde said as she carried a few bags.

Most of her bags were being carried by Rafael.
"We just realized we wouldn't work as a couple" He shrugged.

"Yeah, he's a jerk" Josie joked.

The three of them chuckled.
"Oh, right. And Penelope would have had my ass set on fire if I'd tried to be anything more than a friend to you" He rolled his eyes.

Josie laughed just to sigh at the end.
"I sometimes wonder how she is...".

"Well you shouldn't, satan doesn't deserve to be remembered" Lizzie said with disdain.

Josie rolled her eyes.
"We didn't even end on bad terms, Lizzie".

"Yeah, the last time you two broke up. But do we have to remind you how you ended the first?" Lizzie asked.

Josie sighed.
"No".

"I admit, we weren't to keen of the idea of you two getting back together, but you looked happier and more mature, so we supported you" Lizzie nodded along to Rafael words.

"And I thank you both for it, we were happy, it was a shame she had to go to another country. But now I think it was somehow for the best".

Lizzie snorted.
"Well yeah, now you're even happier, aren't you?".

Josie nodded with a smile.
"That I am".

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

MG walked into Hope's room, the first thing he noticed was the lack of Hope on it. Or that was at least until he took notice of her scent in the room, knowing it was way too strong for her to not be in the room.

Then he saw her, in a dark corner of the room. She was sitting on the floor, hugging her legs and resting her chin on her knees, crying silently.

A second later the vampire was already by her side.
"What the hell... What happened?" MG asked in a hurry.

"I saw her" Hope sobbed out.

"Who?" He asked confused.

"I saw Josie".

The vampire was taken aback by her answer.
"What? How is that possible? Lizzie is with her in Europe".

"I— I was back in that party... we were dancing" She started to explain.
"And she was so beautiful... And I didn't said that to her, I was so drunk... But then—" She cut herself off.
"Then I kissed her... It was so damn real... It felt so real. But I woke up, I just wo—woke up an— and she wasn't here" The blue eyed girl cried sorrowfully.

She slowly looked him up in the eyes and whispered.
"She's not here, she's not here, MG" Hope sobbed out.

MG sat beside her and hugged her.
"Oh, Hope..." He sighed sadly, it pained him to see her like that.

"I do— don't understand, MG. Whe— when is this pain gonna st— stop? I just want it to stop" She pleaded crying.

"I don't know, Hope. But I'm here for you in your process of healing" He cried with her.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

"Hey, Jo" Greeted the young wolf.

He was just arriving at his room, which he shared with Josie and another person.

"Raf" Josie nodded without turning around.

The brunette has been committed to college ever since she was admitted, medicine was what she wanted, just like her mom. That's why she keeps on studying every chance she gets.

"Landon called" Was all he said.

And that was enough for the brunette to pay attention to him, marking the page she was reading and closing the book. She knew this was a sensitive topic for her best friend.

"Please, please come with me to Mystic Falls" He pleaded.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

"So, basically. Your brother called you and told you that he needs to see you since it has been a lot since you two have seen each other, but you don't wanna go alone so you're dragging me with you?" The brunette asked.

"Say yes?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, okay" She shrugged nonchalantly.

"Really?".

She nodded.
"Yes, really. My parents couldn't come with Lizzie this last weekend she was here, so maybe it's time I pay them a visit, gotta let Lizzie know we're seeing her in a few days" She said as she texted her twin.

"So, you don't care about seeing her?" He asked.

"No, I don't think so, not anymore" She assured him.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

"Everything is blue! His pills, his hands, his jeans!" The brunette sang while driving through the road at night.

It's been five days since Rafael asked Josie to go back to Mystic Falls, they just arrived at the airport an hour ago, Rafael insisted on eating there.

"Everything is grey! His hair, his smoke, his dreams!" Rafael joined her after he took a sip of his iced coffee and a bite of his brownie.

"And now he's so devoid of color, he don't know what it means!".

Now both sang together.
"And he's blue! And he's blu—".

Suddenly, something or someone appeared in front of them, thus making the brunette lose control of the steering wheel.

They crashed into pine trees.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

Lizzie was in the living room waiting for her sister to arrive, next to her was MG hugging her while they watched TV. Suddenly, the blonde felt a very strong pain in her lower abdomen that made her scream and bend down from the pain.

MG worried about her girlfriend.
"Hey, what's wrong, baby?" He asked.

"Josie..." Was all she whispered as she flinched because of the pain.

It took the blonde a few minutes to reposed, but just as she felt the pain was bearing, she went to call her dad.
"Dad?".

"Yes, sweetie?" He said as he answered his phone.

"It's Josie, something happened".

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

Alaric was just arriving at the scene of the accident, Caroline by his side. It was horrible.

Parts of the car were scattered around the perimeter, glass everywhere.
"Alaric, come on. I smell blood" Said Caroline as she speeded to the car.

When Caroline looked inside the car, she noticed two things:
1. Josie was being impaled by a pine stick.
2. Rafael's body is missing.

"How's Josie, dad!?" Lizzie hurriedly asked as she arrived with MG.

"She's gonna be okay, sweetie. We will make sure of it" Her father tried to assure her as he silently cried.

But Lizzie needed to see her twin, she wasn't going to be calm until she saw her. But what she saw only made her panic. Caroline cautiously pulled out her daughter's unconscious body with the pine stick still through her abdomen, she couldn't pull it out because the pressure it exerted was what kept her from bleeding out.

"Oh my God" Gasped the younger blonde as she felt tears pooling in her eyes at the sight.

"Lizzie, I need you to be strong for your sister, from what I can see it's not that deep, but we need solutions" Her mother pleaded her.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

Josie was just waking up, from the light coming from her window she can see it was already morning. When she rubbed her eyes to calm the burning she felt, it was as if the memories slapped her in the face. She remembered everything, arriving in Virginia at the airport, road tripping with her best friend as they sang, Rafael, the accident.

The brunette tried to get up, but a strong pain kept her from doing so, she was hurting, her stomach was hurting. She pulled her shirt up and flinched at the sight, she was bandaged, there was a small part of the bandage that had blood on it.

Just as she closed her eyes, two tears rolled down her cheeks.

"This is all your fault! Do you hear me?! I lost my brother because of you!".

Landon made his presence known, screaming at her. The news about her best friend shocked her, she couldn't believe it, Rafael is not dead, he couldn't be.

Ignoring the pain from her wound, she stood up to him.
"No, no, he can't be, he's not!".

So many memories of the two of them came to her mind. He was there for her these last three years, he was there when no one else was. He was like a brother to her, he made her laugh, he gave her advise, they fought about stupid things, but it wouldn't last. Their bond is too strong.

"He is! You're so stupid, you couldn't even drive, you killed him! He's dead because of you!".

The accident, it just made sense to her, if she's hurt, why her best friend wouldn't be dead?
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" She cried.

"Are you? Really? It should've been you" He said with hatred.

Lizzie arrived just seconds after, slightly out of breath.
"Shut up!" She yelled at him.

"Why? Is the fucking truth, why do you get to keep your sister but I don't?!".

"You are not welcome here, Landon. So I advise you to go fuck yourself before I fucking beat you" The light flicked at her words.

Landon decided to leave slamming the door on his way out.

Lizzie turned to her sister and found her crying sitting on her bed, she sat next to her and took her in her arms.
"It's okay, it's okay, Jo. Let it out".

"I need to know, is that true? Did I kill Rafael?" She asked lowly.

"Hey, no, hear me well, Josette. You didn't kill him, you wouldn't kill him even if he's dead by now, it was an accident".

"Why do you mean by even if he's not by now?" The brunette asked confused.

"Rafael is missing, we couldn't found his body" Lizzie grimaced.

And that only made Josie cry, his best friend is missing, but how? Did someone took him? Did he make it out alive? But no, it couldn't be that, he would've come back to get her, but what did happen?

"Please, Jo. I made you some kind of gross tea that is supposed to make you feel better, let me bring it".

Josie could only blame herself for all of this.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

It has been already a few hours since Josie woke up, she refused to leave her room, she didn't have to energy to do so. Her family tried to be there for her but Josie didn't let them, she needed to be alone, so she asked them all to go looking for her best friend.

Just as she looked outside her window, the one that had the view to the backyard, she heard her room door open.
"I told you guys, I'm fine" She said without turning around.

She was about to turn around, but a cloth was placed on her nose and mouth as she fought to free herself. But she couldn't, they drugged her. Everything became black.

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

"Oh, poor, poor Josie. You're always a victim, aren't you?".

Was the first thing she heard once she regained consciousness. Shaking her head slightly, her vision was blurry and she could noticed she was tied.

"I'm so sick of you, first: you took Hope away from me and now my brother. It's just never enough for you".

Once she could see clearly, the sight shocked her.

It was Landon, Landon Kirby drugged her and was now tying a rope to the ceiling of the old mill

"What— what are you doing?" She asked terrified.

He didn't pay her any attention and just kept on tying the rope, after he was done, he replied.
"I'm doing what I should have donde a while ago... getting rid of you, for good".

That made Josie tear up.
"Landon, no, please don't" She shook her head.

"Shut up! This is all your fault, Josie! You killed him! You killed Raf... You killed my brother" Tears spilled from his eyes as he approached her.

"This is what you deserve, Josie. A life for a life, isn't it right?" He asked, smiling as fresh tears went down his cheeks.

"I mean, I'm doing us all a favor, you've always been an issue, a dead weight. You're not the better twin, the better daughter, the better friend or better girlfriend. You're useless, Josie. You're a sickness, so... why don't you give us all the satisfaction of getting rid of you, hm?" He asked as he untied her.

"No! You're not gonna manipulate me into it! You're the sick one" She said with hatred.

Landon laughs.
"Well I really don't have to, you know? Nobody is gonna know, Josie" He shrugged.

"You've been so unstable this day, you haven't been eating, you cry all the time. Let's be honest, Josette, you're depressed".

He started to choke her with his hands.
"So, it's gonna be so understandable when they find your body, hanging from this rope and with a note you're gonna write just now, saying how sorry you are about this whole situation, but you couldn't keep it together anymore. You have lose so much and the blame is eating you alive".

"You have to admit, it's all well planned" He put too much pressure and the brunette felt she was close to lose consciousness once again.

Josie tried to free herself, she tried to scape, but it was useless. She was too weak, physically and mentally , so she ended accepting her fate. She was gonna die, at the hands of a sociopath that it wasn't even her uncle this time.

Landon released his hold on her, the taller girl coughed trying to gain oxygen. He took advantage of this and punched her on the face.

"Now, I suggest you to start writing".

❤︎ ☾ ❤︎

If someone had told Josie a year ago that she was going to come back to Mystic Falls just to lose her best friend and in revenge his psychotic brother would've killed her, well, she obviously would've laughed at their face. But it was happening.

Josie was being tied to the rope, Landon was making sure she would die from it just after she finished writing the letter. The brunette pleaded for him to stop, she screamed for help, only earning another punch, she tried to fight him but she was way too weak. And then, it happened.

Landon took out the chair that was supporting her body.

With her last minute of breath, her friends came to mind, she will miss all of them, she's not going to be able to see them all grown. Rafael came to her mind, she could only hope they find him. Her mom and dad came to mind, at least they won't have to worry about the merge. Hope came to mind, she won't know that Josie forgave her, because she does, she forgive her. She came to mind, she won't be able to tell her how much she loves her anymore. Her twin came to mind, she will lost her other half.

Josie remembered all of those people close to her as tears fall from her eyes, as the rope felt tight enough for her to feel the lack of oxygen, it hurt. Not being able to breath and her neck being tightly squeezed hurt.

Her body fought in autopilot, but there was nothing else she could do. She didn't have magic on her, she was useless, just as Landon have said.

That evening Josette Lucas Saltzman died, in her last breath she thought of those she loved. But it dawned on her...

'Am I someone you loved?'.

The end.

☾          ❥          ☾    

Author's note

𝐻𝑖, 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒.

Oh my god, I just can't believe it has come to an end.
I started to write Someone You Loved in 2019... can't believe it took me so long to finish it. But I know why, I went through a lot of things these past years. This project began when I took an interest in writing, I remember I was on vacation and just wanted to give it a try, who would've thought I would like it so much. I still don't know if I will edit the first chapters, I don't think I will, because this was my first work. I just think that it shows in the writing that just as the book was advancing, I was growing with it. I don't know if that makes sense...

In case you all are wondering "oh, why we didn't get to see much of Hope if this is the last chapter?" Well, it's because although this is a Hosie ff, since the beginning and throughout the story Josie is the main character. This is her story, and I felt right that it ended with her.

Thank you all for being here in the process, for commenting, voting and putting this book on your reading lists. Thank you for supporting me. I love you, guys.

Tell me, guys. Did I make you shed some tears?

I want to thank two people specially.
avengerswriter4eva and Laura, who doesn't use Wattpad anymore. You guys were there for me at the beginning of this, you helped me when I needed advice and you will always have a space on my mind. I will remember you every time I see something related to writing. Thank you, I really appreciate you two and even if we don't talk frequently, every time you need me, I will be here.

Please let me know what you think of the chapter, the book in general and my writing. I love constructive criticism.

And last but not least...

The next project confirmed, is it a continuation of Someone You Loved? Is it a whole different Hosie book? Who knows? You all will have to wait for it.

I don't have a date for the release, but maybe a month from now.

19 - 05 - 2023

~ 𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 17.3K 52
โ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜†. โž some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc ยฉ -natalics 2020
187K 6.5K 50
A girl who was stolen from her family when she was little found herself face-to-face with the supernatural world when her foster brother is forced in...
224K 3.7K 21
๏ Šแดสsแด›ษชแด„ า“แด€สŸสŸs สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด วซแดœษชแด‡แด› า“แดส€ แด€ แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸแด‡xษชแด€ า“แดส€ส™แด‡s า“แดแดœษดแด… สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“ แด€ แดŠแดส™ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€s แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€แด…แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡ss. สแด‡แด€ส€s แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› แด€ษดส sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€...
44.7K 615 34
A Legacies fanfiction! Description inside, but basically a Handon, Hosie, Hizzie, Posie love.. square? #1 #hizzieau #1 #hizziefanfic #28 #hopemikaels...