✔Oddball Oneshots [And scenar...

بواسطة RhedTigre623

[Requests are CLOSED] [UNEDITED] Oneshots and scenarios for Ikémen Sengoku: Romances Across Time and Ikémen V... المزيد

A/N: Thank You. m(_ _)m
Requests Page
(Sengoku) When You Get a Nosebleed
(Sengoku) [Pt.1] When He Finds Out You Bear His Child
(Sengoku) [Pt. 2] When He Finds Out You Bear His Child
🦅Nobunaga Oda {Bird Stroke} [IkeSen]
🦊Mitsuhide Akechi {A Foxy Encounter Part One} [IkeSen]
🦅Nobunaga Oda {Sleep} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Amnesiac} [IkeSen]
{Sengoku} What They Do When You Are Away
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Mending a Broken You} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Cheer Her Up} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Candy..?} [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Cuddle me..?} [IkeSen]
🐇 Kenshin Uesugi {Always and Forever} [IkeSen]
(IkeSen) When Your Ex Visits You
Pick-up Lines They Tried [Sengoku]
Singing&Dancing: 21st Century Style!! [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {My Sunshine} [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Tourette's Syndrome} [IkeSen]
Back in Time [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Affection} [IkeSen]
⚠️🦊Akechi Mitsuhide {Not Really My Type of Guy} [IkeSen]
When they find out you're famous [IkeSen]
Precious [IkeSen]
✨A Different Breed✨ [IkeSen]
(Vampire) When You Get a Nosebleed
(Vampire) In the Library [Pt. 1]
(Vampire) In the Library [Pt. 2]
🐑Sebastian {The Wine Glass Incident} [IkeVamp]
🦔Isaac Newton {Just a Dream} [IkeVamp]
🦔 Isaac Newton {Fateful Return} [IkeVamp]
(Vampire) What They Do When You Are Away
🐺Jean d'Arc {Eternal Love} [IkeVamp]
Some Lines They Tried (Vampire)
Singing&Dancing: 21st Century Style!![IkeVamp]
Welcome to IkeVamp High!! [IkeVamp]
A/N
Under the Mistletoe: Christmas Special!! 🌲[IkeVamp]
Spelling [IkeVamp]
Yandere At My Wedding [IkeVamp]
Saint-Germain {Words} [IkeVamp]
When They Find Out You Bear Their Child [IkeVamp]
My World [IkeVamp]
Happy New Year!! [IkeVamp]
🦔 Isaac Newton {Allow Me} [IkeVamp]
🦅Napoleon Bonaparte {Goodnight} [IkeVamp]
Protection [IkeVamp]
🙃 Idk lmao [IkeVamp]
🌻Vincent van Gogh: An Artist's Wish [IkeVamp]
When they find out you're famous [IkeVamp]
Sassy Little Missy [IkeVamp]
your choice: 📖
Alyn Crawford{Personal Guardian} Part 1 [Midnight Cinderella]
Nico Meier {By Your Side} [Midnight Cinderella]

Stars In The Sky [IkeVamp]

84 1 4
بواسطة RhedTigre623

KEY/LEGEND:

▪ [Name]: Pursuer. They had made a deal with you, Y/N, after you made the decision to come back to the present.

▪[Y/B/C] or [Him]: "Your Boy of Choice". Obviously your love interest.

▪[Y/N: Your name here. Insert the player name or else you will be forgotten [jk]

Yay! Part 60!! I hope you all enjoy!!

---
Y/N couldn't sleep.

No matter how dreamy this whole story seemed, sleep didn't want to come claim her.

She walked to the window that was in the room and watched the twinkling lights slowly go off one by one; the townspeople looked so small from here, all their struggles and worries were so far away. It helped her clear her head a little, until she turned her attention to the sky.

Storm clouds were rolling in from the southwest. She sighed and walked away from the window after a while and sat down on the foot of the bed. Taking a good look at the carpeted floors brought her attention to an uneven spot by the door.

The flow of the carpet strands were slightly off compared to the rest. She looked around the room room bit more and found something odd about the dresser in the corner that had accumulated quite a bit of dust.

"What is this...?" She observed how the moonlight reflected off of the glossy oak and wondered why hand and fingerprints were there. Someone had obviously touched the surface recently and forgot to clean it up.

Y/N wondered what else there was to find.

Every fibre of her being screamed at her to run, but where would she even go? She was stuck, and she knew that. Would Sebastian be writing in his journal at this time? Would everyone else simply go about their days? We're they even still alive? She didn't want to know what would happen if she wandered outside and was taken.

Shff.

Something moved.

And it was fast.

She raced to the door, in an attempt to get away from whatever was in her room. If it was someone who'd snuck in, she didn't want to take the chance to die so easily. She could hear footsteps not too far behind her.

She could practically feel the pursuer's breath on the back of her neck.

"Come on, Y/N! Stop running!"

Not this time. Not again. Never again.

"No! You can say goodbye to your godforsaken partnership! I want out!" She yelled, taking turns in an attempt to find a way out.

She spotted stairs on her way but realized too late that she could've made a turn and risked not dying. She cursed at herself for being so slow and tried to make a subtle U-turn back to the staircase, but she couldn't find anything to help her.

She was quickly losing ground to her chaser. She had probably climbed around four floors. There was a door over eight yards away, red lettering, with a crash bar. She skimmed the words and saw "Exit".

She made a run for it. Whether she would die here or not, she didn't care. Anything to ensure she wasn't caught.

"Y/N!! Please! Let's talk! I'll explain everything!"

She threw herself at the door and it opened. She ran towards the fence and started to scale it, not bothering to check the height difference.

"Y/N!!"

She made it over the top of the fence and dropped down in front of someone else's window and felt her heart skip several beats. They were climbing over the fence, too. She reached up, but realized she didn't have the strength to pull herself up and do another U-turn to race down to the lobby.

"Leave me alone!!" She yelled, seeing them start to descend the other side of the fence.

"I want to help you, Y/N! Please, we can talk this out!! I'll help you get up here, please!! I want you to put your faith in me again!"

The wind blew all the hollow promises away and she stepped away to another person's window. She held on tight to the building for support and felt the tears build up.

She wanted to cry. She wanted to see him again and hear his voice. But she went back. Would they ever cross paths again? She didn't hold onto the possibility. But she didn't forget.

She didn't forget the way he looked at her. She didn't forget the way he laughed. She didn't forget the way his eyes sparkled when they locked eyes in the morning, or when they spent time together during her trips to town.

She would never forget. Would he?

.... . / .-- .- ... / .... . .-. / --. ..- .- .-. -.. .. .- -. / .- -. --. . .-.. .-.-.-

.... . / .. ... / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / .-- .- - -.-. .... .. -. --. .-.-.-

Tonight was no different.

He saw everything.

Partially due to the fact that she was now standing outside his hotel window. He had been reading a book with the radio playing one of Bach's pieces when he saw a panicked silhouette over the curtains. He heard muffled voices and perked up when he heard her.

Rushing to the window, he unlatches it and slides it to the side. She was taken by surprise and stiffened, but yelped when he wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her in. He shut the window immediately after she made it through safely.

"Who..." she trailed off. He smiled softly as he locked the window and drew the curtains closed.

"It's been a while, Y/N. Care to share? Details of your current predicament, of course. I do intend to fulfill my lifelong duty and promise to you, should your pursuer prove to be a threat to your life." He leads her away from the window and his eyes are gleaming.

He envelopes her into a hug, saying softly, "I do mean that, and I won't take 'no', or 'it's nothing' as answers."

Her eyes flit uneasily around the room and she shakes her head.

"So you made a deal with this demonic spawn?"

"[Name] isn't demonic!"

"Well, that hellspawn drove you up a few notches and then some."

"Again, [Name] isn't some demon or spawn of one!" He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not sure what you mean. Y/N, this person you've made a deal with doesn't have to be nice to you."

"Oh, like you?"

"Y/N-" he cuts himself off and tenses. "Come here, I heard something."

"Do you think [Name]'s here already on this floor..?"

"I daresay I am."

[YBC] turned around quickly only to be met with a few seat cushions to the face.

"Y/N, I just wanted us to talk. Alone. You understand that, right, [YBC]?"

"That name is not mine, he died long ago."

"Did he? Please refresh my memory, [YBC]."

"Just stay away. I won't hurt you if you turn back now. But I don't know about the beast you know rages within us both. Will it be willing to accept such a compromise?"

They smiled. "I'm afraid I don't abide by these harsh rules that have no purpose. Unlike you, I'm busy fulfilling my true purpose!"

"Yeah?" He says tauntingly. "What would that be? Spitting water into a raging flame war you can't win?"

"Who said anything about wanting to win the war, [YBC]?"

Your eyes widened.

"What are you getting at, [Name]?"

Their eyes shone with a dangerous light. Their teeth sparkled brightly in the warm light that now felt warmer than before.

And they lunged forward.

----

-End-

Author's Note: Hey there, everyone! I just wanted to add to this book. It's been a while, hasn't it? In any case, there's a part two to this segment with [YBC]'s reactions and such.

Thanks for sticking by this long, and I hope you're all staying healthy and safe out here in the world!! ♡♡

See you in the next chapter!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.6K 287 12
You are a therapist/psychiatrist. You was just out of no where given a new client without any heads up- I wonder who it is...? (This description suc...
21.8K 376 12
join me in this chaos :3 Status: Complete! #149 - Unknown Characters: Yoosung Jumin Zen Jaehee Saeyoung Saeran Jihyun (V) Vanderwood (What's his re...
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
9.3K 216 9
You it's because of you you make me live you make me moan you make me love you make me die I can't live without you ~ You were looking for any sour...