Eye Spy

By CloudyXAutumn

"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves... More

The Start
Search
Heroes vs Villain Training
Not so Shocking Information
Details
League
All Might
USJ
Name.
Detective Talk
Roots
Pulling Strings
Run In Kyoto
Exercise
practical foresight.
Recognition
Opportunity
Growing Tension
Accident
Sports Festival
Festival Crash
Doomed
Just What He Did
Death
Funeral
Aftermath
Detectiving
Advanced
Secrecy
Favorite Spy
internship start
Patrol
The Fated Incident of Friday
The Norm
Dorm
Returning To Normal
Steps to Success
Exams
Exam Aftermath & Camp
Camp
Devastation
The Shut Down
Revealed
Annihilation
Endeavor Down
Malice
The Anticipated Meet
Shie Hissaikai
Unintentional Bond
The Calm
T. D.
The Finishing Touches
Plan 365-380
Finished

Eri

1.4K 115 47
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"You won't be in any more pain from here on out."
Midoriya said, glancing back at the trio that stood behind him in guard of anyone else who could come in and try anything.

He sighed, "we'll be returning to base now.
I'll send some high ranks here to survey who's with us and who's against us later.

For now, let's just leave and get her to the base.

Make sure there's a clear path until we can make it outside, I'll tell you what direction we are to go"
Midoriya stated as he approached the girl.

She froze up, not knowing what was going on.

"what's your name?"
He asked plainly, though he already knew.

"E-Eri...

...are you here to hurt me...?"
She asked.

"No, Eri.
We're here to get you out of here.

You're officially coming with me."
Midoriya held out his hand to her, waiting for her to accept.

Hesitantly, she gave him her hand and crawled off her bed.

Midoriya pulled something out of his pocket, "this'll help you.
The path from here to my base isn't going to be an easy one, and I doubt it'll be something you want to see or hear judging by your earlier reaction.

Put this on"
He said, handing her a seemingly normal bracelet.

She put it on and shortly after she found herself asleep.
Midoriya lifted her up and held her cradle style.

"I don't know what her quirk is, but judging by the fact Chisaki was able to make a quirk destroying drug out of her, it must have some dangerous properties if not in control.

If she panics and uses it while I try to escape with her, I could be put at risk.
This is the best solution"
He thought to himself as he stood himself right in the middle of the trio.

Hawks stood behind Midoriya while edgeshot and present mic stood to the front side.
Hawks's wing sensitivity would allow for him to hear any attacks that were to come from behind.

He flared up his wings and held his guard high.

"Let's go"
Midoriya said.

And so they began their walk.

Eri was held close to Midoriya, within the cloak of his outfit.
It covered her body, only leaving her head poking out and rested right on his arm.

"She's pretty light.
Is it because of her age or the abuse, who knows."
Midoriya thought to himself as he watched Hawks quickly deal with their first problem.

Attacks from all around started to flood in, though they were easily dealt with.

The members of the Yakuza weren't as strong as Midoriya had been anticipating.

After 10 minutes of fighting and getting through the base, they made their way outside.
Midoriya quickly opened up the pathway to the secret labyrinth and from there they entered.

Midoriya sighed, "well they sure were loyal to him"
He commented, watching as Hawks wiped off all the blood that had gotten all over himself.

"Too loyal"
Edgeshot groaned, doing the same.

"Makes you wonder what was promised to them"
Present mic added, glancing back at the child who still laid asleep.
"So what are we going to do with her?"

Midoriya shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not sure yet.
I'm not someone who has time to take care of children, nor am I someone capable of such.
And the HKO isn't an orphanage of some sort that'll just take in a random child.

However.

She may become a future problem.

I'm not sure what her quirk is just yet, but if it's something that could've been used to destroy quirks by using her flesh to make a drug then it's definitely not something weak.

And while fighting the members earlier, they kept referring to her as the "rewind girl" which could give us some clues as to what her quirk is.

Rewind.

Basic definition, To take back to the beginning.
Based on the fact Chisaki was using her quirk to get rid of quirks, there's a good chance she has the ability to rewind things back to previous states.

If the heroes get their hands on her, she could become far too useful of an asset.

She could make it difficult to kill a hero by rewinding them back to before when they got hurt.

It'd become a problem.

So for now, I'll keep her within the HKO.
She'll get whatever she needs or wants provided to her by some middle rank members."
Midoriya paused as he opened up the door to the interior of the base.
He crawled and let the others follow in before shutting the door.

"Until my plans are done, she'll stay here.

But once that's over, she'll go live in an orphanage and lead a normal life. "
He said, finishing off his statement.

"makes sense. "
The trio said in unison, watching as Midoriya carried Eri further down the base and into a vip room that was specifically reserved for important guests.

It was a fairly decorated room, not overly fancy but not exactly simple.
It had no windows and was fairly dark, however it was illuminated by the very bright ceiling lights and lamps that sat around the room.

There was a large queen sized bed in the middle of the room, it was decorated with a luxurious and cozy black blanket.
There were 6 white,large, and fluffy pillows on the bed as well.

The floor was of white marble and rested upon it was a deep red carpet that resembled royalty.

There were 2 nightstands on both sides of the bed, they matched the bed frame and were silver lined.

On the large white ceiling was a medium sized chandelier, beautiful crystals hung together intertwined in a beautiful and delicate manner.
It paired well with the smooth gray walls which was decorated with a couple luxury mirrors and some paintings, including a painting of a beautifully detailed eye.
The eye dragged in most of the attention, it was a deep emerald green and sat as the largest piece in the room at high center of the wall.

There was also a door that led to a bathroom within the room that was just as decorated as the room itself.

Midoriya placed her on the bed and removed the bracelet, if she were to keep it on she would never wake up.

He pulled out some snacks and left it on the nightstand as well as a bottle of water.

From there, he locked the door from the outside and made his way back to his office.
The traitor trio sat in wait, they weren't exactly dismissed to just leave.

"Well then.
The Shie Hissaikai have been dealt with.

Now all that's left is the commission.

They already took bad blows from the shutting down of UA,death of endeavor and Best Jeanist,and Hawks's betrayal.

Now all that's left is executing all of them and exposing the truth.

There's already a lot of dirt of the commission that they paid to have covered,so now all we have to do is rip off that cover.

Once they lose all trust of the public, all that will be left is getting rid of them.

Edgeshot, you'll be investigated by Tsukauchi.
I'm almost certain his distrust in everyone will come at you first because of your closeness with Hawks while he was there.

Stay off the radar for as long as possible and if they're more than certain you're the remaining traitor make an escape.

Because of all that is happening, they won't publicize your betrayal.

In the meantime, I'll compile everything the commission has done and do some extra searches for anything else I could've missed.

Once I have all the details, they'll be published.
Present mic, you'll be the one publishing the details on live TV once again.

And while the details are being shared with the public- Hawks and I will go straight to the commission and kidnap the president as well as anyone else who could become a problem.

They'll be brought to the broadcasting station where Present mic will be and from there we'll kill them.

They'll officially be out of the way, and with no one to find the heroes they'll no longer work.
The public will be against heroes and my mission will finally be accomplished"
Midoriya explained in great detail.

The trio understood what they had to do and took good initiative and wrote it down somewhere so they'd know exactly what to do to not mess it up.

"good.
Now, meeting over.

I'll message you all when the plan is to go into action.

Be prepared as it'll be within this month. "

_________________________________________

Aizawa's death reached the ears of many, specifically his former students.

A funeral was held through collective funds from the remaining students of class 1-A.

Ashido
Ochaco
Kirishima
Shoji
Jirou
Sero
Ojirou

They were the only remaining students in the class, life was difficult for them after all that had happened.

They had heard of Aizawa's passing from the news and from there spread the word to anyone who ever cared about him.

Many of them cried at his funeral, with everything going on, this only added onto the list of things that were going wrong.

They lost their school, lost their friends, were betrayed, and Midoriya was not only the leader of the biggest underground organization but he was targeting all of Japan...

They didn't know what to do with themselves...

_________________________________________

"Hello...

Where am I...?"
Eri called out as she woke up completely alone in her room.
She felt well rested and nothing aches in her body which was a first.
Her sleep was so comfy and relaxing that she was surprised she ever got to experience it.

She turned her head and found the large eye staring back at her, she gasped as the breath taking sight.
Moments later, her eyes trailed down to her nightstand where she found food waiting.

Her stomach grumbled loudly, "can I eat that...?
Am I allowed to?
...This doesn't look like that man's house anymore...

Was I rescued...

Can I really trust these people...? "
She thought to herself, holding onto herself in fear.

"all I remember is that green haired guy...
He came in and said I was going with him...
Then I fell asleep.

...is he going to hurt me...??"

Her train of thought was cut off when there was a loud knock at her door.

"Who's there...?"

Midoriya opened the door and walked in, he was no longer in his villain outfit and was instead in casual wear.
She recognized him immediately, his uninterested face was easy to remember.

"You haven't touched your food, have you just woke up?"
Midoriya asked, pointing at the food that sat on her nightstand.

"I didn't know if... It was mine.."

"You can eat it.
In the meantime, I have some questions to ask"
Midoriya said, watching her grab the snack bag and eat away.

"...are you going to be hurting me...?"
She asked, unsure of whether or not she could trust him.

"No I won't, I don't have any interest in hurting children.
Now, what exactly is your quirk?"
Midoriya asked.

Eri's eyes slightly lit up, "he really won't be hurting me..?
He really did save me."
"My quirk...
I don't know...
That man said it was called rewind...

But all I know is that it makes people go bye... "
She replied.

"hm.
Do you have any control of it?"

"No... I never had the chance to learn... "

"that's fine.
Now if you could, would you describe what Chisaki did to you while you stayed there?"
Midoriya asked, jumping straight into sensitive details.

"everyday...
He'd almost kill me and bring me back with his quirk...
He'd steal my skin and from what I was told...
He used it to make drugs..."
She explained, no longer able to hold eye contact with Midoriya.

"Hm, I see.

Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore."

"Really...?

...Are you sure he won't come try and take me back...??"

"I'm more than certain because he's dead. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
59.1K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
283 2 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
103K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...