Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
Ashes (31)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Locked Down (42)

51 4 0
By xoxo_gvf

Y/n Martin

"clear!" Daryl yelled while we searched the building. The blood had been cleaned off of me, but daryl was still worried about our baby. I was too after the fight with Leah. "how many they got?" i asked looking out the window.

"don't matter. We're gonna take 'em all out one by one." Daryl hid when a door opened.

I stood behind the open door, ready to fight whoever walked in. Gabriel turned the corner, pointing his rifle at me before quickly putting it down once we realized. "look who we found." Gabriel walked in more.

Negan and a woman walked in, his pregnant wife. "we're here to take out shithead and the dickless brigade." Negan looked around.

"i think we should go back to Commonwealth first, get our people out. That way we can fight Hornsby together." I stood there.

"no, wouldn't work. He probably radioed back already. Rosita, carol, Ezekiel and Jerry are there, we have to hope they can handle it." Aaron joined in.

"wait- wait hold up. We can do all this they've never seen your face before." Daryl pointed at Negan.

"so i'm supposed to just walk right on in there? No questions asked." Negan looked at daryl.

"exactly what i'm sayin'" Daryl stood.

Annie wanted to go with him, but Negan insisted she stayed behind. "what's the play?" Negan asked.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

I stayed behind this time while daryl went off to create a distraction. I didn't like the idea of him going alone, but i know he can handle himself. Negan left too hopefully making it to Commonwealth to warn our people.

"i still don't like that you're out here. Especially after the fight with Leah." Daryl said as we both walked the street.

"i know, and i'm sorry." I walked with him.

I touched daryls shoulder when troopers approached, turning the corner, and going down some stairs where we hid as we waited for them to pass.

"daryl.. what you did back there, with Leah. I know she meant something to you. I'm sorry." I stood next to him.

"you don't ever have to say sorry, not to me." Daryl looked over his shoulder.

I looked at him before nodding my head, and placing my hand on my stomach, feeling slight flutters. "hey. psst." Daryl whispered as Gabriel and Aaron walked over.

The feeling was unusual, i've never had this feeling before. I kept my hand on my stomach, looking down at it as Gabriel, Aaron and Annie approached us.

"the others are flanking us from behind. We should go east before they pin us in." Aaron looked at us both.

"any way we can get behind them?" I asked.

"not without being caught." Gabriel looked at me.

"not unless they never see us coming." Annie joined in.

We made it under the sewers, it was dark, a little damp, but it was smart.

"hey.. you okay? you keep touching your stomach" Maggie asked.

"yeah. just uh y'know i keep getting these movements i-i don't know." I nodded.

"That's completely normal, it's just your baby moving around." Maggie smiled.

"oh, that makes more sense. It's just after the fight with Leah, i've been worried." I touched my belly again.

"you wanna take a minute?" Maggie asked.

"we should keep going." I looked around.

Maggie nodded, and walked next to me. Daryl and Aaron walking in front of us while Gabriel was behind us. A couple walkers came out, daryl and Aaron taking them out.

"if we keep going that way, we should come up right behind them." Annie explained.

"maybe we can get them to come down here to us." Daryl looked over, another walker coming out.

Gabriel pointed his rifle to the ceiling, firing a few shots to get Hornsby and the troopers attention.

We hid and waited patiently for the troopers to show up. Walkers could be heard groaning, we tied one up, waiting for the right time to attack.

A couple troopers walked through, Aaron and Annie stabbing them both in the leg.

"this ends now." Hornsby came out with more troopers, his gun pointed.

"guns on the ground." Daryl came up from behind, holding Hornsby at knife point.

Hornsby's eyes widened when he felt the large knife around his throat.

"put the knife down!" A trooper yelled.

Nobody moved, nobody did anything other than a few troopers shouting. We weren't afraid for what could happen. Or maybe we were, and we are just good at hiding it.

"everyone stand down." Mercer walked over, carol following behind.

"you heard him." Governor Pamela spoke.

"Dixon. Not now, and not like this." Mercer walked over to daryl.

"you choosin' this piece of shit?" Daryl asked.

"if i was you i'd already be down." Mercer looked at him.

"do what you fuckin' gotta do." Daryl continued holding Hornsby down with his knife.

"daryl." Carol approached.

"what have you done?" Daryl asked.

"i made a deal for us." Carol answered.

Daryl eventually let Hornsby go, but he quickly grabbed him, slamming his hand down and stabbing his knife into his palm. Hornsby screamed out in pain, looking over to see a knife right through his hand, unable to move.

Daryl pulled the knife out with no remorse, Hornsby screaming in pain again. "don't worry, he'll live." Daryl walked away.

I had a slight smirk on my face, walking away, and following daryl.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

"this is about saving her son." Daryl stood there.

"it's not our problem anymore." Carol spoke.

"i think the most important thing is that we're all together. I don't trust them, but if you say this deal gets us back in our homes, with our own rules, then i think it's worth the risk." I joined in.

"all right." Daryl grabbed an apple.

We went back to the Commonwealth where Pamela spoke to the people. Hornsby had been captured and justice would be served for the things he's done.

"tomorrow is Founders Day, and opportunity for our community to come together and celebrate what truly makes the Commonwealth great.." Pamela stood on the stairs.

Daryl grabbed a bag, packing up some weapons, Judith stood off to the side, talking to her friend Gracie. Lydia was here too, talking to carol, the two of them sharing a hug.

"be safe out there." Daryl hugs Lydia.

"you too." Lydia smiled.

I walked over, sharing the big news with my sister since it's been a little while since i've seen her. She was so happy and excited, it's been so long since i've seen her smile.

"oh my god. I'm gonna be an aunt." She quickly pulled me in for a hug.

"you are." I smiled at her.

Daryl watched, standing a couple feet away. He had a smirk on his face, Looking over at me, slightly starting to blush. He was adorable.

"you better be safe out there." I looked at Lydia.

"i will." She nodded.

Lydia had been on the road for a few weeks and was about to hit the road again. Aaron wanted to check with Ocean side to make sure they're okay. We haven't seen or heard from them for awhile now.

I could only image all the damage Hornsby has caused, but this was just the start of it all..

-what's going to happen next?
-will y/n and daryl's baby be okay??

-The story will be coming to an end soon :/
-hope you're all enjoying anyway!!
- 1,247 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 908 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside🙂 Unedited - I try edit here and there when...
6.5K 187 27
In which a girl finds herself falling in love at the end of world with her leader, only he thinks he's hard to love but loving him is like breathing...
6.8K 229 10
Some would say the world ended the moment the dead began to roam the earth and eat the living. Others, would say it had only just begun, because for...
24.9K 1K 20
The world as we know it is at an end, the dead rule and roam the land. Small groups of survivors remain, and this... this is a story about one of the...