𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

By MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
NOT CHAPTER
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

08

1.7K 15 13
By MilkywayJa

Harlem, ᴺʸᶜ📍

Time: 3:28

Valentina ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

__________________________________________

1 week later 

I was at the park with Sunny and Jenni chill talking bout life, I've been really in my feelings bc me and ddot haven't talked since our date a week ago and it's hard not to feel like he was playing with me. 

"Do yall think I should call him first" I said to my friends "I mean if you really wanna see wats going on then yea" Sunny said swinging on the swings "I'm with Sunny on this but don't do it all the time cus a phone goes both ways" Jenni added in I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I called him and it rang for a while before he answered.

"Wassup ma"

"I was wanna know why you haven't been talking to me for a week and ignoring my texts"

"Mb I have been in the stu trying to get this new song out"

"Mhm you sure you not with a smoochie" I said sarcastically

"Nah why would I be" he sounded annoyed by that 🤭

"I'm jk calm down lil boy"

"Okay well I gtg bye love ya"

"I love you bye Pa"

I hung up the phone ig you can say I felt better knowing he was not cheating "Sooooooooooo" Sunny tapped my shoulder "Oh he was at the stu working on a new song" I said smiling Jenni came over and sat on my lap. "Girl you a whole whale get off me" I playful screamed "Nah this my seat now Pookie" She rocked in my lap.

Time Skip

We all had gone home so now I was in my room playing Roblox on my laptop cus I was bored "Valentina!" Mama yelled I turned my laptop off and went downstairs "Yes Ma" I said walking into the living room and my mom was sitting on the couch with ddot showing him my baby pictures.

"You look like a boy bro" he laughed I rolled my eyes "I will kick you go ahead keep laughing" I crossed my arms he got up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back before letting go "We going to my room mama" I said walking up the stairs with ddot following me. He sat on my bed and went into my closet looking for my bear slippers.

I found them and went back out to show ddot but when I came out of my closet he was sleeping, this nigga😑. of course, I took a picture because why not then I sat on my bed and opened my laptop to watch some youtube ddot got up and laid on my back I didn't mind bc we haven't seen each other for a week. 

Then my phone rang so I picked it up and what I saw made my heart break into a thousand pieces.

@PrincessMya: I'm sorry but he is not as loyal as he says he is 😂

I didn't even respond I got up and slapped ddot dead in his face "Ow why you slap" he said holding his face I showed him the picture "Bro that's wa- Get the fuck out my house Darrian" I cut him off and opened my door "You really going believe Shawty she not telling the whole truth" I didn't care what he had to say.

"Bro I said leave I'm not playing" The tears were coming in "Ard bro yhu really listen to that bitch" he put on his shoes and left I closed my door and slid down it while crying. How could he do me like that it's crazy wtf. 

After like 2 hours of crying I went downstairs to eat "Baby what wrong" my mom said cooking "Nun I'm just tired" I could be smart and tell everyone bout him cheating but I'm not bc even tho he cheat I still care about him and his career. Mama made tacos which yk had a bitch happy  "Gracias mamá" My mouth was full but she understood what I was saying. 

"All I'm going to say is don't believe something and not know the proof behind it okay" She said kissing my head ig ddot told her "He cheated ma end of story" I took another bite.

She sat next to me and turned me to her "You don't have to forgive him rn but I think you should talk about it when you are ready" I nodded and she got up to go to sleep cus she got work tomorrow. Idk what really happened with ddot and that mya girl but I will talk to him when I want to.

Time skip 

Two days later 

Tuesday, 6:29 am

I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school after doing my normal morning routine I went to my closet to put out my clothes and the red one I brought well I mean ddot brought was the one I wear.

(it's in chapter 7 if you don't know"

Jenni was outside so I hurried up and grabbed a water and pop tart before running outside "Hey pookie bear" she hugged me "Heyy Shawty" I hugged her back we started walking to school.

"I'm not the type to be in people's business but don't believe Mya she's a dayroom bitch" Jenni said wrapping her arm around my shoulder dang how many people did he tell. "He told you too".

She nodded "He told everyone I'm not going to tell you what he said bc he wants to tell you" I rolled my eyes why couldn't you tell me when you were at my house Oh wait I kinda did kick him out and cut him off when he was speaking. I already said I'm not talking to him until I clear my head cus how do I know he's not lying?

This shit is so annoying

Me and Jenni went to our first class and take our seats in the back of the class while the class filled in "Hello class welcome back to my class today we taking a pop quiz" Ms.Brown said handing out the quiz I didn't study 😫 I took my paper and looked over the question.

"Wtf is this we didn't even go over this" I said to Jenni "No talking Valentina or I'm going to give you an F" I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at the quiz. 

An hour later and I was finally finished with that dumbass quiz now it's time for my second class Math I ain't going to lie I actually like math. "Hello Class," Mr. Jason said smiling all the seats were taken so I sat next to Mattew aka white bitch I pulled out my notebook and pen "Hey Valentina do you have a pencil?" Mattew asked I give this boy the side eyes cus how you come to school without a pencil.

I pulled a pencil from my bag and gave it to him "Keep it" I said writing what was on the board in my notebook. after finishing writing Mr.Jason was explaining the lesson "So do you have a boyfriend?" Mattew asked "Yes but no" I answered truthfully.

"Why maybe because he can't be a real man to you" he laugh okay I may be mad at ddot but don't talk about him in front of me "Bro stfu and hop off his dick" I mugged him "Mb baby" he put his hand around my waist.

I moved his hand and raised my hand "Yes Valentina" Mr. Jason "Can I go to the bathroom please" he nodded and I left that lil boy is a weirdo I'm going to skip maybe vape under the stairs.  

My phone went off and I checked it.

@Valentinabf: Baby I miss you 

@Lu_1&only: Bro who is this? 

@Valentinabf: NYLover 

@Lu_1&only: Leave me alone

@Valentinabf: I know how ddot cheated on you and you still call him your boyfriend😡

@Lu_1&only: How you know that 

@Valentinabf: I have my ways princess 😉

You have blocked this user

Okay now it's getting weird how tf do he know ddot cheated on me or that I still called him my boyfriend? that NYLover nigga is delulu fr I finish vaping and went to History and Matthew was there but I sat in the back with Sariya she is just a friend but we close "Hey Riya" I hugged her and sat down.

"Hey Lu Lu" she smirked only she calls me after my Instagram account name 🙄. "Did you do the homework" I sighed and handed her the paper "Only bc you did me a favor" I laid my head down on the desk.

I wonder what ddot is doing No I can't fold I have to think about myself rn the teacher was talking but I wasn't really paying attention "Valentina can you pick up your head and pay attention" Miss. Vincin said with her Russian accent I picked my head up and looked at the board.

We were talking bout Greek and other stuff but I was too busy trying to figure out who was staring at me, yk when you feel like someone was watching that's how I feel rn then from the corner of my eye I saw Matthew just dead staring at me not even looking at the teacher once maybe he's just looking out the window or sum.

I step up my phone and put it on record to see if he was really staring at me and went back to watching the video the teacher had on. After class it was lunch and did I already mention how much I love lunch 🤔.  

"POOKIE BOOKIE BEAR" Jenni yelled "BESTIEEEEEEEEEE" I ran to her and hugged her.

We sat down and then people were screaming like it was a boy band outside or sum "Oooooo ya man here" she bumped her shoulder on mine "Wym?" I was generally confused then this fine ass nigga ddot came in looking around 🥰.

Hold up stay chill Valentina🫠.

But he got his hair twisted OMG 🥴 and the fit is FIRE 😭

______________________________

Ddot ₚ.ₒ.ᵥ

______________________________

I came to Val's school because I want to surprise her and talk about that picture cause that was old people were screaming I mean of course I'm that lil ddot nigga 😏. V was in the back with dd's girl so I walked over there "Hey muddy" I smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully "What do you want darrian" she pushed me a little "Chill with the gov but I wanna talk just you and me please" I said holding my hand out.

"Idk if I want to talk to you rn" I wasn't taking no for an answer "Please mamii" I whined.

She got up and grabbed my hand 😉. We went under some stairs and she sat down I was standing there looking dumb ass shit then she pointed next to her and I sat down "So wsp" she looked at me.

Okay ddot you got this get ya girl back.

"That picture is true but it was before we got together me and mya was a one-time thing and I was trying to tell you that but yhu wasn't tryin to hear me out idk why that smoochie sent that to you but Wrd2 bro I never slept with her or anyone after we got together." I stopped to catch my breath.

"And that NYlover bitch texted me talking ab- I was cut off by Val hugging me I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a minute "I'm sorry baby" She kissed my nose and I pulled her into my lap and my head was in her boobs 😏 "it's ard muddy".

We are one ghetto couple 

"Oh shit I forgot bout the video" She pulled out her phone "What video?" I raised my eyebrow and looked over at her phone. She went to her gallery and pressed on a video of some ugly ass hippopotamus-looking ass bitch🙄 (Sassy ddot in the build) it was 20 minutes long and she played.

We didn't watch the whole thing but for like 7 minutes this nigga was staring at her like a loco person this nigga was burning holes in her head like Wtf. I got up and walk back to the cafeteria to find this dummy.

Val was following me telling me to stop but I was going to hurt that bitch for looking at my girl when I saw him seated next to some people I ran to him and punch him dead in the face but I didn't stop there I keep punching him people was trying to get me off him but I was going to kill this nigga and I mean it.

"Darrian Get tf off him please" I heard V cry which made me turn to her but then this bitch punch me in the face and got on top of me I blocked his hits then I felt his weight lift off of me when I got up he was laid out on the floor then I saw V with a tray in her hand Damn my baby hit a nigga for meeeeeeeeee 😱😫.

Teachers came out of nowhere so I grabbed her hand and ran out of the building dd was outside waiting for me and I didn't even know Jenni was behind us but we got in the car and he pulled off.

"Wtf happened why yall running" he said looking at the road we all put on our seat belts cause this nigga was driving fast and I'm not trying to go out the front window "I beat the shit out of some and Val knocked that nigga out" I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm finna get expelled" she and Jenni laughed. Dd pulled up to the trap house I got out first and opened the door for the girls, I unlocked the door and we went in the whole ⭕Y gang was there I dapped them up and took V up to my room.

She lay on the couch and I went to the bathroom "Thanks but that was too much" she said coming into the bathroom "Idc he shouldn't have been looking at my girl" she smiled and walked over to me, I put my hands on her waist and her arms was around my neck.

I went to kiss her but pulled her head back "No I wanna take a nap so chill out bro" She put her finger on my lips before walking away. I did my business in the bathroom then walked out of the bathroom and there was my beautiful baby sleeping hugging the pillow.

Someone was knocking on the door I opened it and dudeylo was outside "Wats up bro" I asked walking out and closing the door "Nun I heard you got in a fight so I was checking up on you" he said leaning on the wall giving me the dad look.

"The dude was being weird so I just gave him a beating that's it" I put my hands up "wtv bro stop getting into fights I'm dead serious" he side-eyed me I nodded and went back in the room with V.

I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her I was on my phone strolling on my comments on my video. That fight got a bro tired so I fall asleep.

_______________________

This was really rushed but it's coo and shoot out to my friend @Bratty_230cus she gave me a idea with this chapter 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 132 7
???? ????? ?? ?? ????; ??? ????? ??????? ???, ??? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ????. - ? ??????? ??????????
23.1K 436 29
𝘈 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺..
54.1K 479 22
Imagínate a mi hombre 😍 I promise it's English Some smut