βœ“ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 ,, jet...

By megavrses

❝ boy i, boy i, boy i know, i know you get the feels ❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 he falls for his sister's best friend... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
-one: frozen
-two: for the first time in forever
-three: susan fine
-four: we lost him
-five: cheerleader
-six: R.C.O.S.L
-seven: flirt
-eight: explain
-eight and a half: ant
-nine: color war pt 1
-ten: color war pt 2
-twelve: betrayed
-thirteen: 70's baby
-fourteen: pre show problems
-fifteen: theatre kids
-sixteen: let it go
-seventeen: end of it all
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
-eighteen: taylor mckessie
-nineteen: east high
-twenty: just wanna be with you
-twenty one: trick or TREAT
-twenty two: CRUELla
-twenty three: college
-twenty four: awkward
-twenty five: howard
-twenty six: memories pt. 1
-twenty seven: memories pt. 2
-twenty eight: over but it's not?
brother.
-twenty nine: now or never
-thirty: onstage & dilemmas
-thirty one: night to remember
-thirty two: a night 𝘯𝘰𝘡 to remember
-thirty three: getting over it
-thirty four: its raining its pouring
-thirty five: decisions
-thirty six: just wanna be with you 2.0
-thirty seven: high school
-thirty eight: its not the end
-thirty nine: love as an answer
-fourty: epilogue
THANK YOU

-eleven: relationships

1.6K 66 45
By megavrses

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ❦ ࿐ྂ

"okay hey, that was good just open your arms out a little more." desiree said to jet, as they cleaned up the dance numbers.

"okay yup, perfect." she said, and val nodded along.

"let's run it one more time." val said. "sorry, i can't. i still have lines to learn." gina said.

desiree shook her head, "she needs some time management."

"okay um, lines are important so i guess you can do that. des can you go in for gina?" val asked.

"what? why me. there's a bunch of other people here who can go in." desiree said.

"well you're the only one who knows this choreography good enough, and i'm in college and i don't think i should be doing a romantic dance with a high schooler."

desiree sighed, walking up to the stage and sitting on the edge.

jet sat next to her, "hey don't be nervous, i'm not that bad of a dancer. and besides, i've only heard you sing once."

"i sand with you on the day of our audition. so technically twice." desiree said.

"i don't count that. i didn't know you at the time." jet said.

desiree shook her head as she laughed, and then val started the music.

"can i just, say something crazy?" desiree said, swinging her feet.

"i..love crazy." jet said. they both stood up, "all my life has been a series of doors in my face, and then suddenly bump into you." desiree sang giving jet a shove.

"i was thinking the same thing cause like, i've been searching to find my own place. and maybe it's the party talking, or the chocolate fondue." jet gently bumped into desiree.

"but with you." they both sang.

"i found my place."

"i see your face."

"and it's nothing like i've ever known before." they sang, jet smiling as he grabbed desiree's hands.

"love is an open door, love is an open door." they sang, starting the choreography that has been set for weeks.

"love is an open door, with you, with you, with you, with you."

"love is an open door." they sang longly, as jet wrapped his arm around desiree, and she snaked away.

they both walked to the opposite side of the stage, and then jer turned back.

"i mean it's crazy."

"what?"

"we finish each other's-"

"sandwiches!"

"that's what i was gonna say!"

"i've never met someone who thinks so much like me." desiree sang, as jet twirled her around.

she had to admit, this choreography was really upbeat. but it was also really, fun.

i mean it made sense, desiree did choreograph it.

"jinx, jinx again!" they said loudly. "our mental synchronization, can have but one explanation." jet and desiree said, doing a stupid robot dance that everyone danced to.

"you"

"and i"

"we're"

"just"

"meant to be." desiree smiled, as she held out her hand for jet to grab.

they started to waltz around together, with jet's hand on her waist, and desiree's on his shoulder.

"say goodbye, to the pain of the past." they both sang.

"we don't have to feel it anymore." desiree and jet sang, and jet let desiree go and she twirled across the stage.

"love is an open door. love is an open door." they sang, as they ran back to meet each other in the middle.

"life can be so much more, with you, with you, with you!"

"love is an open..." jet and desiree stood back to back, as the small dance break started.

desiree held her hand out to the side, and jet's followed then the interlocked fingers and desiree looked at him in love.

they started to begin the dance break, and desiree was so happy how good jet was doing, and even better he looked happy doing it.

jet dipped desiree back, and for some reason when she came back up it was as if she wasn't acting anymore, like she actually liked jet.

he then lifted her up into the air, and desiree kicked her feet, as jet brought her back down, as they swayed with his hands on her waist.

"can i saw something crazy? will you marry me?" jet said.

"can i say something even crazier? yes!" desiree said, and the music went back to normal.

"love is an open door! love is an open door!"

"life can be so much more!"

"with you!"

"with you!"

"with you!"

"with you!"

"love is an open!" jet sang, as they stated to skip to the middle, "love in an open! desiree harmonized.

"door!" they sang, as jet twirled desiree one last time and pulled her close to him.

the song ended, and many people in the room clapped.

except jet and desiree were in their own world, not able to hear anything around them.

jet smiled slightly at desiree, and honestly she wanted to lean in and make her move.

until she realized this was jet.

jet, maddox's brother

jet, her best friend's brother.

desiree gasped, as she moved back. then quickly getting off the stage as she left the barn.

"des we have to-" val started. "or i'll do it on my own.."

jet got off the stage, running after her. "jet no! we have to finish the scene!" ej yelled out.

jet ignored him, looking for desiree outside of the barn.

he found her, sitting on a nearby bench kicking the rocks beneath her feet.

jet rushed over, sitting next to desiree.

"hey."

"hey."

"i'm sorry about what happened back there, i was just acting you know?" jet said.

"was maddox right?" desiree finally looked up at jet.

"what?"

"was maddox right that day. the day we did the real campers of shallow lake. when we kissed, when she said that you enjoyed it and had a crush on me."

jet took a second before he answered, then he sighed. "yeah. she's known i've liked you for a while. remember when you stayed at our house for a week? that's when it started."

"that was..a year and a half ago." desiree said, very shocked.

"yeah, i know. honestly i was planning on pretending i went to the camp, and then i remembered you were here and decided to go."

"and honestly, i shouldn't have. now my relationship with maddox is absolutely destroyed, and i like you even more."

desiree smiled a bit at jet, "i might have only liked you for a month but i have to admit, that i like you too."

jet's eyes widened, "really?" "yes really jet, i didn't want to accept it but i guess i have to now."

jet, without even thinking leaned in from next to desiree, placing his lips on hers.

his hand rested on her thigh, as her's was on his shoulder.

they both pulled back, "that..caught me really of guard." desiree said.

"sorry..."

"don't apologize, you have cute boy privilege." desiree said.

she then leaned in, kissing jet again.

what they didn't know, was that maddox came out of the barn a minute ago, worried about her best friend and brother.

maddox ran back inside distraught, and in shock by what she saw

as for desiree she finally came to her senses, pulling away in alarm.

"no..you're maddox's brother. i can't do this to her."

desiree stood up, a bit far from jet. "we can keep it for a secret for a while come on."

"no! no, i can't. maddox and i..that's not us. jet i like you a lot, but i just can't." desiree said again.

"desiree please.."

"no. just, stay away from me. if i'm around you, i'm gonna feel bad."

desiree turned, walking back inside the barn as jet sat here rubbing his head.

when she walked in everyone stopped what they were doing.

"where's maddox?" she asked.

ej sighed, "she saw you kiss jet. and she isn't the happiest."

"you're joking right?"

"he's serious." val said. "oh crap." desiree said, running out the back, straight to their cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 2.6K 65
π™Έπš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš˜πšžπš› πš‹πš˜πš’ π™Ήπš˜πšœπš‘πšžπšŠ π™±πšŠπšœπšœπšŽπšπš πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš› 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 πš’πš—πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš πš‹πšžπš πš’πš πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπšœ πš’'πš– πšœπš˜πš›πš›πš’ Most...
48.5K 1.5K 34
-𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘˜π‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘› π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘ π‘’π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑒 π‘‘π‘’π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫...
207K 9.6K 38
-crazy ex ᡉʲ αΆœα΅ƒΛ’Κ·α΅‰Λ‘Λ‘ "who's that?" ...
7.9K 323 23
-π’ππŽπ“π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘˜π‘¦ π‘π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘› π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘“π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑗𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑒 π‘‘π‘’π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘šπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘  𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐒...