Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

By gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... More

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

1.5K 103 18
By gcf_minkook

"Park Minji." Jungkook blurts out, seeing the beautiful woman that was occupying his mind all these days. Minji was standing there facing everyone else with her eyes widen shocked.

"How do you know my name!? Who are you? Why are you here?!" Minji bombarded Jungkook with questions as she pointed her index finger at the mafia.

"I have my ways because I'm Jeon Jungkook, the most powerful mafia leader in the world, and I'm here to marry you." Jungkook replies singling, coming close to Minji to hold her hand.

"Never! I will never marry you! I don't even want to marry you!" Minji shouts, pulling her hand away from the mafias grasp.

"I will never let my daughter marry someone like you! Never!" Mr. Park states, standing in front of Minji protectively, while glaring at the mafia and the three men.

Jungkook fists his arm angrily, "I'll marry her one way or another!" Jungkook grits his teeth.

"I will never marry you! Never!" Minji yells from behind Mr. Park, making Jungkook laugh out loud.

"Yes, you will, if not.." Jungkook says and clicks his fingers, making Suga & Soobin pull their guns and point at Mr & Mrs. Park. "Your parents will take their last breath here and now." Jungkook smirks.

Minji covers her mouth with both her hands shocked. Her parents were held at Gun Point by a mafia because of her, and her eyes became glossy. Suga & Soobin pull the trigger, still pointing their guns at Mr & Mrs Park, who was looking scared.

"Fine! J-just don't hu-hurt my parents!" Minji bursts into tears. "I'll marry y-you." Minji says in between her sobs.

"Good girl." Jungkook says, motioning Suga & Soobin to put their guns down.

Jungkook reaches his hand out to hold Minji's chin and forcefully makes her look into his eyes.

"Our marriage will be in 2 days. Be ready. Don't even think about running away, baby, because I'll hunt you down!" Jungkook, let's go off her chin and left with Suga & Soobin following him behind after glaring at the Parks.

After the three men left the house, the only thing that could be heard was Minji's sobs.

Minji starts crying louder, and Mr. Park engulfs her in a tight hug. "Don't cry, honey. It's okay." Mr. Park comforts patting her head. Minji cries, hugging her father.

Minji felt heart broken she doesn't want to marry someone she doesn't lobe yet alone she doesn't even know. She wants to be free. She wants to run away and be in the arms of the person she loves.

》》》》

On the other hand, Park Jimin is hanging out with his best friends, Kim Jennie & Kim Taehyung. The three of them have been friends since their high school years. Their friendship is simply inseparable.

(Jm look)

(Tae look)

(Jennie look)

The three of them wanted to be close even after high school, thus, they chose to work at the same work places. The three of them work at Moonlight restaurant at day time and at night, they work at 7FATES club, this is only known among themselves and Minji & her girlfriend Soyeon.

After finishing their shift at Moonlight restaurant, the three of them headed to Taehyung's house. Taehyung's house is their favourite place to meet up. The place is a lot cosy and cute, and the three of them spend most of their time there.

"Eomma!! I'm home!! Jimin and Jennie are also here with me!!" Taehyung shouts once they entered the house to inform his mother that he was home.

"Okay, son! I'm baking some chocolate chip cookies. Ask your friends if they want some also!?" Mrs. Kim shouts back from the kitchen. She loves to bake cookies, and Tae, Jennie & Jimin love to eat them.

Tae looks at Jennie and Jimin, who nods excitedly, wanting to have Mrs. Kim's chocolate chip cookies. Tae chuckles seeing his best friends reactions.

"I think they will like it, Eomma! We'll be in my room if you need us!" Tae yells, ready to head to his room.

"I'll bring some to your room after I finish baking them!" Mrs. Kim yells back. This was normal at Tae's house, Tae's family is very close & very loud. If you don't hear yelling or shouting once you enter Tae's house, well, my friend, then you have gone to the wrong place.

Jennie & Jimin follows Tae to his room and sat down of Tae's bed.

"So, what do we do now?" Jennie asks, sitting down on Tae's bed.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jimin recommends also sitting on Tae's bed. Taehyung, however, grits his teeth and stomps his feet.

"How many times do I need to tell you guys not to sit on my bed!! Get off!!!" Tae huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Tae, no way! We had a long and an exhausting day I ain't getting up from your bed. Besides, we are your best friends. Can't you let it slide this once?" Jimin pleads with puppy eyes, knowing very well that Tae can't say no to his puppy eyes.

"Argh... Fine.. but only once, okay? I'll let it slide today because you are my friends, but if you do this again, I'm going to kick both of you guys off my house. I mean, my bed is the most precious thing ever. I have to make my bed in the morning, and when someone sits on my bed, it gets wrinkly again!" Tae kept on ranting, making Jimin and Jennie laugh.

"Yes, yes, Tae, we know. If the sheets get wrinkly, you will have to make your bed again to stop your Eomma from shouting Geez! I've heard this like a million times!" Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Shut up and scoot over. I want to sit, too." Tae says, pushing Jennieightly to make her move. Jennie scoots over, and Tae sits down. The three of them watched Netflix while lying down on Tae's bed.

Mrs. Kim came in between and gave them some cookies and drinks. After watching the movie, they started to talk again.

"That was a good movie." Tae says excitedly, clapping his hands and showing his famous boxy smile to his friends.

"Are you kidding me, Tae? That was the worst movie ever! The man didn't even apologise for his wrongdoings!" Jennie spouts pouting angrily.

"What do you mean? He didn't do anything wrong?" Jimin asks, confusedly looking at Jennie.

"He did! He dropped the woman's chanel bag! How could he I mean do you know how expensive a chanel bag is!?" Jennie says, gritting her teeth and frowns.

Jimin & Tae look at their friend, who was huffing and puffing cutely and broke into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my gosh! Jen, you don't like the movie because of that?" Jimin asks in disbelief in between laughing. Tae & Jimin kept on laughing, leaning on each other and slapping each other on the shoulders, a small habit of theirs.

"Shut up! It's not funny, okay!" Jennie pouts even more, making her friends laugh even more, but soon stop trying to catch their breathes.

"That was hilarious, but not hilarious as Jimin being called 3 feet." Tae says, wiping away happy tears from his eyes.

"What three feet?" Jennie asks, not knowing what Tae was referring to.

"You know when The Great Jeon Jungkook called Jimin a midget and assumed that he was 3 feet tall." Tae explains and bursts into another fit of laughter followed by Jennie. Jimin glares at his two best friends, who are laughing at him.

"Yah! Don't remind of that brainless, deaf idiot! How dare he call me a midget good thing that he never came back! I mean, if he did, I would have poisoned his drink!" Jimin scowls angrily as he is reminded of the incident that happened with the mafia.

"Poison his drink? You'll run away just like you did that day." Jennie retorts, sticking her tongue out, Jimin rolls his eyes.

"If you guys don't shut up, I'll poison your drinks too!" Jimin huffs, making his two friends finally stop laughing.

After chit chatting & teasing each other a little bit more, Jimin stands up after checking the time, "I should probably head home now."

"You are going?" Tae pouts, not wanting his friend to go home, "Can't you do a sleepover or something?" Tae asks.

"Nope, I promised Minji that I'll come home today, so I gotta go. Besides, we'll meet tomorrow at work." Jimin replies, getting up from Tae's bed.

"Jen, are you coming?" Jimin asks Jennie. It's a 10 minutes walk from Tae's house to Jimin's. Jimin likes to spend more time at Tae's, but he always makes sure to head home before it gets too dark, well, not on the days he works at 7FATES. Jimin manages to cook up a lie on those days, and for his twin sister, she already knows.

"No, I'm going to stay at Tae's tonight." Jen replies, munching potato chips on Tae's bed.

"Yah! Don't eat chips on my bed!" Tae yells, making Jennie stick her tongue out in response. Tae will never be able to keep his bed neat when he has best friends like these.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jimin says and makes his way down to the living room.

"Mrs. Kim, I'll be going now!" Jimin informs Tae's mother before leaving.

"Okay, Jiminah, go home safely." She smiles and hugs Jimin before he leaves. Jimin left Tae's house and headed to his home, which is just 10 minutes distance from Tae's house.

Half an hour passed since Jimin left. Tae enters the guest room where Jennie is lying down and eating rice cakes.

Jennie looks at Tae, "Why are you in my room, pabo?!" Jennie huffs.

"Your room? This is my house & my guest room!" Tae retorts, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, whatever looser, but why did you come here?" Jennie questions as she finishes the rice cake.

"Oh yeah! I came here to tell you that Jimin left his phone!"  Tae exclaims, showing her Jimin's phone.

"You pabo! Why didn't you tell that earlier! We should probably give it to him." Jennie replies, sitting up and facing Tae.

Tae rolls his eyes, letting Jennie's words slide just thsi once and says, "Jimin's house is like a 10 minutes walk from mine. I'm going to return it to him, are you coming with me?" Tae asks, throwing Jennie her jacket. Jennie nods her head and gets up from the bed.

"Yes, let's go and return our Mochi's phone!" Jennie replies enthusiasticly, putting her jacket on.

Jennie & Tae head to Jimin's house after letting Mrs. Kim knows. Once they reached Jimin's house, they saw Jimin go in.

"Oh! There he is!" Jennie starts to jog toward Jimin's house, followed by Tae.

'He's going in know? But it was just a ten minute walk?' Taehyung thinks but shrugs it off.

Tae was about to ring the bell when Jennie stopped him and motioned him to keep quiet.

"Jimin.." Jimin's father's voice can be heard. Tae & Jennie face each other, curiosity & confusion can be seen on their faces even in the darkness.

Jennie & Tae lean closer to the door, trying to hear what Mr. Park is saying.

"Jimin, I want you to marry Jeon Jungkook." Mr. Park announces, making Jimin, Jennie & Tae shocked.

♡♡♡♡

My lovelies, that's it for today! Tell me how the chapter was. Did you guys enjoy it.

What do you think happened???

Please comment and vote!!

Saranghae 💜

-AV-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 683 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
90.8K 3.4K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
51.9K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
264K 8.2K 36
Namjoon, a 24 year old world famous Mafia gang leader who lives in South Korea. He is a heartless man who dosen't care about anyone else, except for...