(ENG) KUROKO NO BASKET ONESHO...

By _takahawk_

(Versione italiana con gli stessi oneshots disponibile nel mio profilo!) Now, let's start with two assumption... More

INTRO
TAKAO X READER - GOLDEN
KUROKO X READER - SHADOWS
MIDORIMA X READER - REMEMBER ME
MURASAKIBARA X READER - YOU RAISE ME UP
KISE X READER - WHO SAYS
MIDORIMA X READER PART 1 - CHANGE MY MIND
MIDORIMA X READER PART 2 - CHANGE MY MIND
AKASHI X TWIN SISTER READER - BROKEN HOME
AOMINE X READER - SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW
KAGAMI X READER - LEAVE YOUR LIFE PART 1
KAGAMI X READER - LEAVE YOUR LIFE PT.2
SAKURAI X READER - BEAUTIFUL DISASTER
KIYOSHI X READER - IT'S NICE TO HAVE A FRIEND
KISE X READER - I FOUND YOU
IZUKI X READER - HOLD ON
HYUGA X READER - HISTORY MAKER
AKASHI X READER - BEFORE YOU PART 1
AKASHI X READER - BEFORE YOU PART 2
MORIYAMA X READER - BE MY FAIRYTALE
KUROKO X SISTER!READER - FAMILY
AOMINE X READER - LOVE IS GONE
VARIOUS CHARACTERS - 1
KISE X READER - TRAITOR
MURASAKIBARA X READER - I SEE RED
KAGAMI X READER - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR HEART
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS...
... AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
AOMINE X MOMOI - ONE LIFE
MIDORIMA X READER - NEXT TO ME
KUROKO X READER - AD OCCHI CHIUSI
KUROKO HEADCANONS
Untitled
SPECIAL ONESHOT: SWITCH!
SPECIAL ONESHOT - SWITCH! PART 2
IZUKI X READER - LITTLE THINGS
A BIT SPECIAL HIMURO X READER
SORRY, AGAIN
NEWS
MIDORIMA X READER - OUR HOME (PART 1)
MIDORIMA X READER - OUR HOME (PART 2)
MITOBE X READER - PHOTOGRAPH
BOY LOVE? BOY LOVE!
AKASHI X READER - ENCHANTED
News
THE CURTAIN CLOSES

TAKAO X READER - JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

146 4 2
By _takahawk_

'Strength and courage, (Name). All this stuff won't do itself.' – you think to yourself, trying to encourage you to be productive.

The tests for university are now getting close for those who have chosen your degree, so in the past few weeks you've been stuffing yourself with tests from previous years to see how you're doing. Of course, since you're still in high school, it's quite hard to pay the right attention to both school studies and university preparation - and that's why lately you barely have a social life.

The one who has suffered the most from your absence is undoubtedly your boyfriend, Takao Kazunari, who, affectionate as he is, would like to be by your side at all times. In fact, the moment you put your phone away from your desk to avoid distractions, you receive a message from him:

(T) Yoooo, (name-chaaan)! How is my princess? <3

(T) Would you like to meet today or are you too busy?

A smile appears on your lips, but it's bittersweet to say the least: you have already procrastinated too much for today, you absolutely have to put your head on the books and stay focused.

(N) Hi <3 I'm still struggling with those damn tests T_T

(T) As I thought... Don't worry, let's meet another time! :)

You can't look at that message without imagining the person on the other side of the screen: Takao is so sweet and understanding that he doesn't make you feel guilty about it, but... Saddened, you put down the phone and go back to your desk. You open the book to the page you need and start reading the exercise, when the sense of guilt overwhelms you. You can't think of your Kazu with that sad face, not after neglecting him for so long, but at the same time your future is just as important... At last, you get up again and pick up your phone.

(N) Look... it's true that I have to study, but I miss you, Kazu-chan

(N) A lot

(N) So, would you like to come and keep me company while I study?

The hawk-eyed boy's answer doesn't take long:

(T) Of course, you don't even have to ask! I'll be there in a flash, (Name-chan)!

With a lighter heart, you take advantage of the quarter of an hour you have before he arrives to put on something presentable, fix your messy hair and give your room a semblance of order. The doorbell marks the end of the cleaning moment, so you run to open the door and after a long time you can hold in your arms that agglomeration of tenderness and fun again.

"Well, Kazu-chan." – you start as soon as you get into your room – "I really have to focus and do my test now, so be good for a while, okay?"

"How long will it take?"

"It depends on how hard it is."

"More or less?" – he insists, curious.

"Like an hour and a half, maybe two."

He sighs, resigned to the harsh reality.

"Alright, I'll wait." – he concludes with a smile, ruffling the hair you had just combed – "Go for it!"

Full of motivation, you rush to the test and answer one question after another, until the first part is completed. Satisfied with the result, you move on to the second, but something prevents you from paying close attention: and that something is called Takao Kazunari. To entertain himself he decided to start watching videos on the internet, which are a problem not only for the high volume, but also for the laughter and comments he adds.

"Kazu, shhhh."

"Yes yes, sorry." – that's what he tells you, but thirty seconds later the situation is the same. Sighing, you throw a pair of earphones on the bed where he lies, to make him understand that you can't concentrate with music and background speeches. Takao gets the message, and as much as he tries to contain the laughter, the results aren't that good.

"Come on Kazu, please."

Again, his attempts fail. In fact, at a certain point a thunderous laugh pierces the air. Startled, you press the pencil on the paper, breaking its tip.

"(Name-chan) you must absolutely see this meme!"

"No, Kazu. You'll show me later." – you reply decisively – "Now. I. Study. Okay?"

You are sorry to scold him, because you love to hear him laugh and you'd give everything to make him happy and amused, but this really isn't the right time. Takao apologizes and to avoid disturbing you he puts away the phone and headphones, resting on the bed. The newfound silence helps you to slowly recover concentration, and thanks to it you can complete the second part. The third and last one remains pending, which is always the most complicated.

You gather energy and face the first exercise, but you can't solve it in any way. You decide to move on to the second, but it must be solved on the basis of the answer given to exercise one – which annoys you much more than it should. Skipping those questions, you read number three.

'Great. I don't even understand what the hell I have to do.' – you think, clutching your head in your hands and staring at the question, as if divine enlightenment could come.

Despite the fact that your hands cover your ears, you can hear strange, rhythmic thuds coming from behind you. Turning around, you see your boyfriend sitting on the floor playing with one of your bouncing balls, trying to get it into the mini basket you hung on the wardrobe. You don't have enough mental energy to scold him again, so you try to ignore him and think about your problem.

'So...'

Boing!

'... if I know these data...'

Boing!

'... and it asks me to calculate this...'

Boing!

You clench your fists, feeling your patience gradually approach 0.

CRASH!

You jump seeing that ball bounce off the wall and land on your desk, almost hitting you in the face and crumpling the page you were holding up.

"OH MY GOD! GIVE IT A REST!" – you shout grabbing the ball and throwing it into the bin – "I'm trying to study, Kazunari! Do you understand that or not?!"

Takao widens his eyes and mutters a "sorry".

"Sorry here, sorry there, and then you keep doing what you want! I let you come here because I was sorry to neglect you, and this is how you behave?! I know you don't give a damn since you won't go to university, but for me it's very different!"

He lowers his head.

"D-do you want me to leave?"

You can't answer him for a while. The first instinct you have is to make him go away for real, but in the end Takao is like a mischievous kitten: he makes a lot of teasing, but he is so adorable that no fury can last long. Chasing away the remaining anger with a long deep breath, you tell him to wait and you leave the room, leaving him quite confused. You return to your room after a few moments, move your desk chair and put in its place one of the large chairs you have in the living room. Then, still in silence, you take Takao by the hand and make him sit down, then occupy the place that has formed between his legs and wrap his arms around your waist, in an embrace.

"Try to be patient until I finish these questions, when I'm done I'll give you all the attention you want. Alright?"

Fear and confusion disappear from his face, which finally calms down. Takao tightens his grip and rests his chin on your right shoulder.

"Mh mh. I'll be so silent that you won't even notice my presence, (Name-chan). I swear."

You smile at each other, and everyone dedicates himself to their tasks: he enjoys your closeness, you study. After a long and tortuous series of thoughts you can solve the first two questions, but about the third (which, of course, is connected to the fourth) there's nothing to do. The sense of stupidity and helplessness gets the better of you in the long run, and a tear runs down your cheek.

'I really am an idiot. What will I do if something like this happens in the exam??'

Before you can even answer yourself, a kiss wipes the tear and the tip of a nose caresses your cheek, while a voice whispers sweetly:

"You can do it, (Name-chan)."

With a heart full of gratitude, you imitate the same gestures as your boyfriend, cuddling him with your face. No other words are needed, and when you feel recharged, you look back at the text. Until, finally, eureka. There is the detail you had never noticed, which solves the whole situation. You quickly write the answer to the last remaining questions and close the book forcefully, breathing a sigh of relief.

"I did it!" – you state as you exhale.

"I had no doubts."

Now that that nightmare of a test is finally over, you turn around so you sit with your boyfriend in front of you and wrap your arms around his neck, resting your head on his chest.

"Thank you, Kazu-chan. I'm so sorry for yelling at you earlier, I didn't... I didn't want to."

"Don't worry about it. It's my fault, I only thought about myself."

"You're not selfish, Kazu-chan, you're just like that." – you reply with a laugh – "You're always so enthusiastic and full of energy, that being still and silent is not really part of your nature! But that's also why I love you~"

Takao looks at you with eyes full of sweetness, happy to see someone who really loves him as he is.. You share a kiss, the first of the long series of cuddles that awaits you now that the daily study is over.

"Thank you, (Name-chan)." – he replies, holding you tightly to him.

"Ah, one thing!" – you exclaim – "What is that meme you wanted to show me?"

Hope you liked it! :)

Song used in the title: Just the way you are - Bruno Mars

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.2K 63
Ello! Welcome to this book of Kuroko no basket one-shots! Hope you like the stories. If their bad, then I'm sorry ;-; Requests are open, so go ahead...
13.1K 238 12
On your 2nd year anniversary of dating Kuroko Tetsuya, he finally decided to introduce you to his teammates and the Generation of Miracles as his gir...
161K 3.8K 53
"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐀?" "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, (𝐘/𝐍)!" (ᵞ/ᴺ) ᵂᴬˢ- ᴺᴼ, ᴵˢ ᵀ...