Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

1

3.7K 202 5
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

"Mama mein Wani ki traf ja rhi hun, bhai wait kr rhy hayn bahir."

Mishaal shouted standing in the living room zipping her bag... while Esha who was in the kitchen told her daughter...

"Acha but time sy wapis a jana, phupho ny ana hai sham ko."

Saying an okay mishaal ran out where mahad was waiting for her... mahad started the car stating to her sister...

"I told you to be fast, meri meeting hai 30 min main."

Mishaal pouted at him saying...

"Acha na, ab jldi chaly Wani wait kr rhi ho gi."

And soon the were on the road... mahad stopped the car in front wania's home and said to mishaal...

"Mein call kr dun ga free ho ky so be ready."

Mishaal nodded her head and went to the door... mahad stood there looking at his sister... soon the door was opened my Wania who hugged her best friend and looked at her back to fond mahad standing in the car...

As her eyes went to him a soft smile appeared on her lips and mahad smiled brightly before starting the car and drove off... Mishaal looked at wania while wania groaned mentally before pulling mishaal inside...

"Chalo jldi."

They reached near wania's father's room and knocking on it wania entered inside...

"Asalam O Alikum Uncle."

Zulfiqar smiled and placed his hand on mishaal's head replying to her...

"Walikum Salam beta."

"Ab tabiyat kesi hai apki?"

Mishaal asked as zulfiqar was ill from past 3 days which made wania tensed and she cried calling mishaal...

"Ab theek hun, meri beti bht khayal rakhti hai mera."

Mishaal smiled at the father-daughter duo before the two best friends walked out to wania's room...

"Batao ab kya baat hai? Itna upset ku thi?"

Mishaal asked and wania bend her head with her eyes getting moist...

"Baba asked phupho to look for my rishta."

Mishaal looked at Wania with wide eyes but wania had more to say...

"And phupho, phupho proposed Taha bhai's hand for me."

Saying so she looked up and with her moist eyes saw mishaal all shocked...

"Why all of a sudden?"

Mishaal asked not knowing what else to say...

"Phupho wanted to marry Tabeer but she said that Taha needs to get married first, baba also had thoughts of finding an alliance for me so he told her about it, and that was when she gave him the idea, and now he is actually thinking about it."

As wania filled mishaal with all the details mishaal held wania's hand and spoke...

"Uncle itna bara faisla tum sy puchay bagair nhi lyn gy, so tum na kr skti ho."

"Or wajah kya bataoun gi?"

Wania asked and this made mishaal silent... both kept looking at each other silently for a while before mishaal thought with a determination...

"I am going to talk to bhai about this."

Wania just kept quite looking down at Mishaal's hand se just don't want to get maaried to Taha whom she don't like or she never saw him like that....

........................

Mishaal had beed wania's best friend since they were in pre-school... they have literally lived their whole life together... both used to visit each other's place often and their family loved the duo alot....

But the things changed when Mahad's heart started to betray him and he started to look at wania with love... wania was unknown to the feelings of Mahad and he also didn't show it to anyone... but mishaal was smart enough to catch the looks of mahad's towards her best friend and she eventually confronted her brother who without any doubt accepted his feeling for wania... this made mishaal so happy thinking of having her best friend at her home for forever...

She had asked mahad to tell it to their family but he stopped himself telling mishaal that he will tell everyone after wania will complete her studies... and now she was doing her MS in literature after completing her BS degree... he was waiting for her to end with it so that he can send his parents to asked for wania's hand...

Wania who was unknown to anything never wanted herself to get married to Taha who have a dominant personality... he just wanted to get control over everything and wania feared that if he got maaried to her then he will try to dominate her too... she didn't wanted that because all the life after the death of her mother when wania was just 7 years old... her father, zulfiqar chaudhary raised his daughter with only love and care he never raised his voice at his daughter whom he loves to the core and wania wanted her husband to be the same....

So wania without thinking about anything called mishaal at night and told her that she needed to talk... so in the morning mishaal reached at her place to be with her best friend....

........................

Mahad looked at mishaal who was silently sitting in the car since she came out of wania's place...

"Mishaal, kya hua hai?"

He asked and mishaal looked at mahad and taking a deep breathe told him...

"Wania's phupho proposed Taha's hand for Wania."

And the car stopped with a jerk.... And mahad looked at mishaal who nodded his head...

"Kab?"

"Kaal raat ko!"

As mishaal said mahad clenched the steering wheel looking outside....

"What will you do bhai? She don't want to marry him but also don't have any reason to deny the proposal."

Mahad looked at mishaal who was sitting there tensed.... His thoughts were making him crazy and soon thinking about something he pushed the accelerator and soon the brother sister duo went to their place.....

........................

"Mama mujhy ap logon sy kuch baat krni hai ay."

Mahad called her mother from the kitchen and holding her hand took her out to the living room with his father and sister were already sitting....

"Kya hua hai mahad?"

His mother Esha asked all tensed and mahad looking at his parents told them sutting right infront them....

"Mujhy aik larki pasand hai or mein us sy shadi krna chahta hun."

Sameer and Esha shared a happy look before looking at mahad saying...

"Yeh to achi baat hai? Kon hai wo?"

Esha asked all excitedly ans mahad sharing a look with mishaal spoke....

"Wania."

Esha and sameer stopped smiling for a second and sameer asked...

"Mishu ki dost wania?"

Mahad nodded his head and esha smiled brightly she stood up and holding his face in her hands made mahad look at her... she smiled beautifully saying...

"Mere bete ki pasand to bht achi hai, wania sab sy achi hai."

Mahad smiled looked at sameer who smiled and nodded his head saying...

"Kaal sunday hai to kaal hi chaly wania ki traf?"

Mishaal jumped happily and hugged sameer who laughed out while esha kissed mahad's forehead making him smile and he muttered a thank you to his parents....

....................

This story is a happy one!
Except for a few scenes!
Waiting for the reviews!
Yup, on a writing spree now a days!
This is The last story for now!
Will see if i had to add more!
But now this is the last couple of this series

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.4K 24
45.2K 1.8K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA • Benaam Rishta Wi...
36.2K 1.2K 44
Cousins and a bunch of friends.... that's what they were, enjoying life in their own possible ways. Come a sudden marriage, hidden marriage and a hea...
29K 648 43
peep inside to know👀