(Murder Drones) The Weredrone

By kanata10

Zoe Doorman is Uzi's younger twin born 5 minutes after Uzi. But when the murder drones attacked they lost the... More

(Beginning) A Drone ? Or Something Else ?
Zoe Doorman Bio
PlLOT
Sneaking Out
The Murder Drone Lair
A Strange Suspicion
A Massacure And A New Friendship
The Fight
Heartbeat A Flash From The Past
Absolute Solver Activation
Returning
Ghosts Of The Past
The Missing Drones
Danger In Colony
Dance Of Death
The Last Dance
Cabin Fever
Bumps In The Moon Light
Danger In The Woods
Hunger..
Hunted..
Sleepover Coma (Slight Lemon)
Elliott Manor
Whispers in the Dark
Dinner Party Massacre
Secrets
Abandoned Laboratory
Psycho In The Lab
Sentinel Attack

Death And Banishment

3.3K 68 29
By kanata10

(Evacuation Area)

The huge drone bears its oil stained fangs at them all like a apex predator getting ready for the kill.

*Growling and bearing its bloody fangs*

Uzi & Zoe and N get ready when the drone jumps high in the air lunging at them fast making a shockwave on the ground sending them back.

*BOOM !!*

*swings its claws at Uzi knocking her into a pillar*

*SLAM !?*

Uzi: UGH !?

Zoe: SIS !?

N brings out his blades and tries to slice at it but to their shock it bounces right off of its metal skin.

The beast takes the chance to grab N's blades with its teeth swinging him around before breaking the blades in half sending him flying into the wall.

*SMASH !!*

N: UGGHHHHHH !!!?

Zoe: N !?

*The beast soon turns its attention twards Zoe, J and V*

Seeing its attention turned towards them J and V squirm trying to get out of their tails while Zoe stands there frozen.

J: Hey ! Toaster this is not the time to stand there !

But Zoe doesn't move a single muscle but the only sound in her ears is her mechanical heart pounding heavily.

*Breathing heavily with ears ringing*

N and Uzi managed to regain consciousness and see how close that Beast was to the three of them and seeing her twin stand frozen in fear.

*Aims the rail gun at the beast*

Uzi: Zoe get down !

But Zoe doesn't respond still and does not break eye contact with the beast in front of her as it suddenly swats her away making her necklace crack a bit as she lands extremely hard into one of the shipping crates leaving a huge hole in it.

*SMASH !!*

Uzi: ZOE !!?!?

Uzi gets enraged and aims the rail gun at the beast and N pointing his rocket launcher at it.

But to their horror the Beast stabs V in the back with its claws and bites down on J's shoulder using them as shields.

*Lifts J & V in front of it*

J: AGH !?

V: A-AH !!?

N and Uzi stare in horror and try to figure out how to get J & V away from it when a loud noise broke the silence.

*RROARRRRR !!!!*

The beast turns its head but something jumps on its back inviting the back of its neck making it Roar out in pain.

*Drops J and V on the ground making them both grunt*

N takes this chance to pull V & J away from it while Uzi looks in horror at what is happening.

The beast thrashes around getting Zoe off as she lands on her feet but her appearance looks different.

Large fangs poking out of Zoe's mouth with a dark fluffy tail poking out behind her with large claws.

*Uzi stairs wide-eyed at her sister*

Uzi: Z-Zoe ?..

Zoe lunges at it tackling it hard to the ground as it fights back slashing at her with her slashing and biting back.

* Growling and slashing sounds*

The beast shakes violently trying to get her off and Zoe manages to get a chunk of its neck pulled out making her fly back into the boxes.

*The beast falls down gasping as it slowly starts to heal*

But as the beast is trying to heal itself Uzi takes the chance and points her rail gun right at its face.

*stares wide-eyed*

Uzi: YOUR DONE !

*Uzi fires the rail gun*

* A green light fills the whole area destroying part of the ground*

*BOOM !!*

The green light soon clears and Uzi lifts up the rail gun as it beeps and spits on the ground where half of the Beast drone's corpse is.

*Sparking*

The worker drones slowly come out of hiding and cheer as Uzi runs to wear her sister is.

(Uzi's Pov)

Uzi: Zoe !

*holds Zoe*

*helps Zoe sit up slowly*

I check her for any damages but the only thing damaged is a part of her clothing and her screen but she looks like she's back to normal.

Uzi: Zoe are you okay !?

Zoe: mmm.. I will be if you stop shouting so loudly..

I sigh in relief knowing that she's okay and I slowly help her stand up.

Zoe: what happened ?.. where is the creature ?..

Uzi: you don't have to worry it's dead now

I hold my sister's hand gently leading her to where N and the others are.

(No One's Pov)

As Uzi and Zoe walk over to N but Uzi's face Sparks with an exclamation point sign on her face as N lifts her up placing her on his shoulders.

*Thad walks forward*

Thad: Holy hell you guys that was insane ! And you too.. uhh ?..

*Thad makes a hand gesture at N*

N: huh ? Oh N I'm an angsty rebellious disassembly drone now~

*N makes eyes changed a glasses making a hand sign at the drones*

The silence was soon disturbed by Khan as all of the drones move out of the way as Uzi drops the wrench on the ground in front of him*

*Cling !*

Uzi: we brought the murder drones here accidentally. You chose to leave us for dead instead of freaking believing in us ! And that isn't an edgy teen hyperbole when I said it last week !

*Khan looks down with guilt*

Uzi tries not to cry and ends up slapping herself to reboot before looking back at their dad.

Uzi: we'll save you the trouble Dad we banish ourselves !

Everyone looks in shock and stares back at Khan as he tries to say something but nothing comes out of his mouth and he stares at the ground with guilt.

Uzi: Lets go N and Zoe everyone here can bite us !..

*She looks away from the crowd*

*N and Zoe turn around as N drags V and Zoe drags J*

N: Nice to meet you Mr Uzi !

*N uses his free arm to hold Zoe while she holds J*

Uzi: SHOVE IT !

*Uzi wacks N's head*

N flies up with them making a huge hole in the ceiling.

*SMASH !!*

Thad looks at the whole where they went out of with mixed emotions.

While Khan pulls out his mug that says number [# 1 dad] on it taking a drink with a guilt-ridden face.

(Outside)

Uzi and Zoe sit on a car in the ruined City looking at the Sunrise together while the snow storm blows.

The silence was soon broken With N popping near the entrance of the corpse spire shouting.

N: I'd join you both if the sun didn't kill me. Hope you both are having important character growth or something though !

*Uzi stands up with a smug look on her face*

Uzi: just can't wait to murder all humans classic robot stuff I hope they're sitting pretty there on Earth cuz we are coming for them !

*Uzi's eye glitches before turning back to normal*

* Uzi starts laughing like a lunatic*

Zoe looks at her twin worriedly when she starts laughing crazily as she Settles with her necklace that has a crack on it.

The scene slowly changes going further away but with Uzi's crazed laughter echoing all the way into space showing three space pods heading towards copper 9.

(To Be Continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
329K 12.9K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹