Meant To Be

By iamslytherinstacy

Two youngsters have a hard time of their lives.Broken hearts,unspoken words,different countries and people.Wh... More

The Big Day

intro

15 0 0
By iamslytherinstacy

Cast

Cassie Reyna,18
Gio Reyna's sister;lives in Dortmund,Germany;studies law;her ex boyfriend is Jude Bellingham,who chose career over her.

Gio Reyna,20
BVB09 player;lives in Dortmund;his best friend is Jude Bellingham;big brother.

Jude Bellingham,19
BVB09 player;lives in Dortmund;best friend of Gio's;a player.

Pedri Gonzales,20
FC Barcelona player;lives in Barcelona,Spain;The Saver;single;loves travelling and his little teammate,Gavi.

Pablo Gavi,18
FC Barcelona player;lives in Barcelona,Spain;The Fate;taken;loves being loved and his teammates,especially his roommate,Pedri.

Lucia Parades,18
Gavi's girlfriend;loves money and can't catch any feelings for him;being arrogant all the time;doesn't have true friends in Barcelona,Spain.
.
.
.
Others from FCB and BVB09 are themselves in this story.
.
.
.
Original characters could be added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.5M 112K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 67K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...