Just Let Me Kiss You (Narry)

By eishytomlinson

(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his p... More

Chapter 1 - The Dream
Chapter 2 - Pain
Chapter 3 - Confessions
Chapter 4 - Friends or more?
Chapter 5 - Let's keep it a secret
Chapter 6 - He loves me?
Chapter 7 - You should've told me
Chapter 8 - You did what?
Chapter 9 - No Matter What
Chapter 10 - What do I do?
Chapter 11 - How could you?
Chapter 12 - Break, kisses and forgiveness
Chapter 13 - Never Giving Up
Chapter 14 - Memories
Chapter 15 - Rock Me
Chapter 16 - Smile
Chapter 17 - For him
Chapter 18 - Talk to me
Chapter 20 - A little bit of pain
Chapter 21 - Always And Forever
Chapter 22 - Finally; You're here
Chapter 23 - Crashing down
Epilogue

Chapter 19 - Perfect

1.4K 32 2
By eishytomlinson

Niall's POV

Harry looked at me with barely any emotion. And it hurt. He didn't look at me like he used to. Before I broke up with him. Harry's eyes were filled with sadness and they looked lifeless. No sign of happiness. We sat there in silence, my hand sitting on his cheek as Harry just looked at me confused. A wet tear rolled down my cheek as I looked at the empty boy that I broke whom I loved with all my heart.

"Harry, I'm so sorry". I looked down, trying to rid the picture of Harry's emotionless eyes. But I couldn't. Harry said nothing. He did nothing. He just lay in the same spot, watching me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it but he made no movement. "Harry, I....I...."

"I don't think you should be here". He let go of my hand and turned his back to me.

"Harry...please". I struggled to speak, trying to choke back the sobs but failed. I sobbed on Harry's bed, trying to compose myself so I could at least explain, but I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't even calm down a little bit. I finally got a hold of myself. "I had no choice. Justin..he...he told me if I didn't break up with you then he'd kill you". His door swung open and I saw that girl with Anne. They looked really angry.

"What did I tell you kid? How did you even get in here? Get out or I'll call the police". I looked at Harry and he still had his back to me.

"I love you Harry. I always will". I kissed his head and got up walking through his door, down the stairs and out to the street. I've completely screwed up. I've lost him.

Harry's POV

'I had no choice. Justin..he...he told me if I didn't break up with you then he'd kill you' I kept on going over and over what Niall said. Trying to figure out what exactly I was supposed to do. What I was going to do. What if Niall was telling the truth? I wanted to turn and look at him but Gemma and mum walked in my room. 'I love you Harry. I always will' it was almost as if he decided to let me go with the way he said those words. Like I would never talk to him again. I'm pretty sure he said he was sorry like three times. Damn it. Why did mum and Gemma have to show up? I could've been in Niall's arms right now if they bloody didn't. Argh. He won't come back either. Unless...

"Gem". She showed up in my doorway and walked over to me bed. "Do you think you and mum could go and get me something?" She frowned at me but soon nodded.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Ah...just...some...ice cream?" Gemma frowned at me. "Please". She sighed.

"Okay. We'll be back". I sighed in relief and when I heard the front door close I grabbed my phone and opened a new message.

Niall: please come back. I need to talk to you. Mum and Gemma are gone so be quick. Haz .xx

I hit send and sat nervous and impatiently, expecting a reply but got nothing. Just as I began to lose all hope I heard the front door open and close. I sat up a little waiting to see Niall, but I saw a much taller and broad shouldered figure standing in my door way. I froze and my mouth was hanging open.

"Wh-what are you doing here? Where's Niall?" He just smirked at me and walked closer. "What have you done?" He kept on walking towards me, smirking.

"Niall's just lying in his room. He's fine, but you shouldn't care because he doesn't love you. Nobody loves you Harry. Which is why I'm doing you a favour here really. You should be thanking me for doing this". I frowned at him. Sure I know nobody loves me. That's nothing new. But what is he going to do? Suddenly a tight grip was around my neck and I was struggling to breathe. I was gasping for air as the grip got tighter and tighter. I started to feel faint, barely any air entering my lungs now. This is it. I'm going to die. This is the end. He let go to my surprise and kneeled down in front of me. He grabbed my wrists, hard, making my cuts bleed again, I winced from the pain as he pulled me up. I was breathing heavily now, blood dropping from my wrists, Jason's laugh echoing in my head. "Nobody loves you Harry. You're worthless. You're weak. You're a waste of a life". I started to sob and Jason laughed harder. Everything went blurry and I fell to the ground, watching as feet started running towards me. Everything went black.

*******

"When was he going to wake up?" A voice echoed in my head. I heard beeping and muffled voices but I couldn't open my eyes.

"Why has it taken so long?"

"I'm sorry but it's never certain".

"He needs to wake up soon. Niall is not taking this very well".

"How did this happen?"

"A boy from his school tried to kill him".

"What? Where is he now?"

"The police have taken him into custody. Because he's 18. He's being charged". I sighed with relief on the inside. Why can't I open my eyes?

"Who is this Niall?"

"Harry's boyfriend".

"I see. Where is he now?"

"He's at his house, getting more clothes. He's been staying here ever since Harry arrived here". I smiled. "Harry?" I attempted to open my eyes again and succeeded. Everything was a little bit blurry but my eyes soon adjusted to the bright room. I saw mum right next to me, worry filled in her eyes.

"Hi mum". I barely said that with a whisper. But it was loud enough that she heard it.

"Ah, I need to speak to Harry for a moment". Mum nodded and walked out of the room. I didn't even realise that there was another presence in the room. Louis. I watched as they walked out and looked at the doctor. "Hello Mr. Styles. My name is Dr. Mason and I've been looking after you for the past few days, now I have some questions for you so.."

"Past few days?" I frowned at the doctor and he sighed.

"You've been in a coma the past five days Harry". I frowned at him. I was in a coma? "You lost a lot of blood, and the cut off for, the oxygen to your brain was a little bit too much for your brain, so I have a few questions for you to see whether you have any memory loss". I nodded and waited for him to ask. "What year is it?"

"2013". The doctor nodded and ticked something on the clipboard he was holding.

"When is your birthday?"

"1st of February". He nodded and ticked something again.

"Do you remember why you are in here?"

"I was getting strangled and my wrists were bleeding, I remember feeling really light headed". The doctor nodded. He stood up.

"Harry!" I looked up to see Niall running towards me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back. "You're awake! You're awake! I can't believe it!"

"Yeah I am Niall. You okay?". I laughed at him and he pulled away. His smile soon faded and I knew what was on his mind. He wants to kiss me. But he doesn't know if he should. If he can. I sighed and snaked my hand to the back of his neck, pulling him in to a small kiss and smiled as I pulled away. I would've happily had a make out session with him but I didn't think that would be very nice for the doctor. Niall's smile faded again and he just looked confused.

"Ah, I'll leave you two alone. Everything is looking good Harry. You should be able to go home in a couple of days". I nodded and he walked out.

"I'm guessing you're confused?" I raised my eyebrow at Niall and he nodded. "Well, I know why you broke up with me. But the question is, do you want to be with me? Do you even love me?" Niall frowned.

"What kind of a question is that? Of course I want to be with you. I love you with all my heart Harry".

"Do you though?"

"Harry. What made you think I don't?" He pushed my hair back, looking into my eyes intently.

"Well then why do you?"

"Harry.."

"Why Niall?" He sighed and sat down on the bed, no breaking eye contact.

"I love your eyes, I love your hair, I love your cheesy smile, I love your protectiveness, I love your roughness, I love your personality, I love the way you hold me, I love that you're always there to catch me when I fall or to wipe my tears away, assuring me that everything will be okay, I love the way you make my stomach flip whenever I'm around you or think about you, I love how you make my heart race, I love you". I blinked away the tears that made my eye sight a blur and they ran down my cheeks. Niall frowned at me. I snaked my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him into an intense kiss. Our lips moved together in sync and I smiled. Niall carefully hovered over me, not breaking the kiss and I cupped his bum in my hands. Niall ram his tongue along my lower lip and I slightly parted my lips, giving him entrance. A moan escaped my mouth and Niall smiled. I grabbed his wrist and he flinched. But I felt something else. And it wasn't skin. It was plastic. I pulled away and pulled his arm up to my view. It was a hospital bracelet. I frowned at him.

"Fuck, I forgot to take it off". He whispered to himself. I frowned at him more. "Ah..."

"Niall, what is going on?" He looked up to me and sighed.

"Um, Jason, he...he kinda knocked me out and I was bleeding from my forehead cos I knocked my head so..." I moved his fringe and saw a stitched up cut on his forehead. I traced my finger over the cut and Niall's eyes closed.

"Why didn't you want me to know?" He just shrugged.

"I didn't want you to worry".

"Niall, I need you to trust me". He nodded.

"You look really tired. Do you want to go to sleep?" I nodded and he went to get up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home"

"Stay with me". I pleaded. He sighed and climbed in next to me. He hugged me tightly to him and I happily sighed. "Love you".

"Love you more".

*****

Niall's POV

"Everything packed?" I looked over at Harry who was zipping up his suitcase.

"Yep". I smiled to him. "Where are we going anyway?"

"First we're dropping your suitcase at your house". Harry rolled his eyes at me.

"I know that, where are you taking me after that?" I smiled and him and winked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out". He groaned. "Come on". We walked out of the hospital and to my new car that my mum got me a few days ago. I put his suitcase in my new range rover and got in the drivers seat, starting up the engine. I could see Harry watching me while I drove and it was so hard to concentrate.

"Keep your eyes on the road Niall".

"Maybe you should stop being so sexy and I will be able to concentrate". Harry laughed a little. I parked in Harry's driveway and waited for him to put his suitcase inside. I've planned the whole day out for us. We're going to go to London. It is a fair bit of a drive but it's early morning so it'll be fine. I have enough money to get us a room if it gets too late.

"Alright let's go". Harry jumped back in the car and I started driving. "So where are you taking me Niall?"

"We're going to London". I glanced at him and saw a wide smirk on his face which made me smirk.

**

"We're here" I parked the car and looked at Harry to see confusion written on his face.

"Where is here?" I smiled and got out of the car. I walked around to his side, opened the door and grabbed his hand, pulling him out. I closed the door and locked the car, leading Harry into the restaurant.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" I smiled to Harry and looked back to the waitress.

"Yes, Horan". The waitress looked down the list and smiled.

"Ah, come this way gentlemen". I squeezed Harry's hand.

"Loosen up babe". He smiled at me and we sat at the booth.

"Here are your menus, would you like any drinks?"

"Two cokes". I said, she nodded and walked away. I held Harry's hands on the table and he looked up to me. "What's wrong babe?" He shook his head, smiling down at his lap. "Harry.."

"I just hate that I haven't thought to do something like this for you". He sighed and I squeezed his hand.

"Harry, you have". He looked at me confused and I smiled at him. "Our first date. You took me to Nandos, my favourite place to eat then took me on a romantic walk and we lay down in the park. Harry, you need to stop thinking like that". He mouthed an 'oh' and I giggled.

"Two cokes". The waitress put the drinks on the table and I smiled to her. "Are you ready to order?"

"Sorry, not yet". She nodded and walked away.

"She's judging us". Harry murmured quietly. But I could tell it was bothering him.

"Harry, who cares if she's judging us, nothing is going to change okay? No matter what people think". He nodded and I picked up the menu. "Let's eat something". He picked up his and I looked through it. So much to choose from. There's fish and chips, or there's pizza, or there's chicken and chips, or chicken risotto, or carbonara...argh. Why can't this be easy? "What are you going to get Harry?" I set the menu down to look at him.

"The spaghetti bolognese, what about you?"

"I can't choose". Harry laughed at me.

"Why don't you get carbonara? You love that". I sighed and nodded.

"You know me so well". He giggled and the waitress came back over.

"Ah, I'll have the carbonara". She nodded and wrote it down then looked at Harry, and I could've sworn she fluttered her eyes at him.

"I'll have the spaghetti bolognese". He smiled at me and the waitress walked away. I glared at her. "Who cares if she's judging us". Harry mimicked me and I rolled his eyes.

"She was flirting with you, there's a difference". I crossed my arms and Harry laughed.

"Calm down Niall, I'm not going to leave you for her. She doesn't even compare to a sexy beast like my Niall. I'll never leave you". A small smile spread across my face. "So what are we doing after this?".

"You'll see". I smirked and he groaned. "I love seeing you so eager". He smirked and winked at me. I leaned forward and so did he. We were inches apart until

"Carbonara". I groaned and pulled back.

"Yeah". She fluttered her eyelashes at Harry again and smiled widely.

"Spaghetti bolognese". Harry nodded and she put the plate in front of him. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" She asked directly at Harry. Harry smirked at me.

"Not getting interrupted when I'm about to kiss my boyfriend would be nice". My eyes widened and the waitress strutted away. I smiled at Harry. "She is annoying". He said. I giggled at him.

"Yeah".

"Where we're we". Harry started to lean forward again and so did I. Harry held my face in his hand as our lips moved together. Harry pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine and smiled. "Let's eat". I smiled and dug into my food. I swear he is the best boyfriend ever.

We ate quickly and I put money on the table, no tip of course. She was too flirty for my liking. We walked back to my car and got in. It was getting dark now and I planned on going to a club with Harry. I parked outside one that had flashing lights and loud, thumping music. Harry raised an eyebrow at me and I smiled. "Come on". We walked in and I went straight to the bar. "Two beers". The bartender observed us.

"I.D?" I got my wallet out and pulled mine and Harry's I.D cards out. Harry gave me a funny look and I just smiled at him. I stole it from him 'cos I knew he wouldn't bring his wallet. "Here you go". I put them back in my wallet and Harry gave me an accusing look.

"I knew you wouldn't bring it, and we would need it. So you can't be mad at me, you wouldn't have been able to drink".

"That is true". He agreed and I drank from the glass. Once we finished I pulled Harry to the dance floor where a whole bunch of couples were dancing all over each other. I started to move against Harry and he smiled at me, looking very amused and attracted. I winked at him and he moved along with me.

"Mind if I cut in?" Harry and I stopped dancing and we both looked to a girl who had her eyes on Harry. I glared at her and Harry shook his head.

"Sorry, but I'm here with someone". She frowned at him.

"Come on, one dance won't hurt, you don't look like you'd be in a serious relationship, just one dance". Harry looked at me begging for help but I wanted to see how he'd handle this.

"Ah, no. Sorry". She grabbed his hand and tried to pull him with her but he wouldn't let her. "What do you not get about no?"

"Come on, I know you want to".

"No I don't".

"Who are you here with?" She put her hand on his ass and I lost it. I pulled him into me and forced my lips to his. We kissed passionately and when I pulled away the girl was gone. I smiled.

"Took you long enough".

"Nobody touches my man". I winked at him and he laughed.

"Hello sexy, care to dance?" I felt a grip around my waist and rolled my eyes. Harry's eye twitched. I removed the arms from my waist and turned around.

"Sorry, but I'm already here with someone". I said exactly what Harry said to see if I'd succeed more. Apparently not.

"Just one dance, come on, I won't bite, you know how sexy you are?" She bit her lip, looking me up and down. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Seriously, I told you I'm here with someone".

"It's not like you're in a relationship". She protested. I rolled my eyes again.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I'm here with my boyfriend, now I'd like you to leave me alone". She frowned at me.

"You're boyfriend?"

"Yes?"

"Prove it". She seriously doesn't believe me? I smirked at her.

"You asked for this". She looked at me confused and I turned around, grabbing Harry by the waist and smashing out lips together. Harry was obviously just watching me in amusement, 'cos he didn't expect my kiss at all. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and smiled when I drew a moan from him. I grabbed his ass and squeezed it. I pulled away, breathless and looked back at the girl.

"Still don't believe it". I groaned. Is she serious?

"What is there not to believe? He's in love with me, I'm in love with him, we're on a date. Why can't you people leave us alone!?" I half yelled to myself. She looked taken back by my tone and frowned at me.

"Niall?" I frowned at her. How does she know my name?

"Ho...wh..."

"It's me, Amy". My eyes widened and I looked at her with disbelief.

"Amy?"

"Yes you drongo, I just told you that". She smacked the back of my head and I laughed. I looked back at Harry who was just full of confusion.

"Harry, this is Amy, one of my friends from Ireland".

"Nice to meet you". Harry nodded to her.

"You've done well Niall". She said while observing Harry. I giggled.

"Yeah, sexy isn't he?" Harry blushed a bit and I hugged him, leaning my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. "So what are you doing in London?"

"I'm here with some friends. It's been too long Niall, your dad misses you". I sighed.

"I know. But with school and Harry, I'm just too busy to go back". I knew I shouldn't have mentioned Harry. Now he's going to blame himself that I don't see my dad anymore. But I can't leave Harry. I'll miss him too much.

"Why don't you come on the Christmas holidays?" I looked up at Harry and sighed.

"I couldn't unless Harry came with me". Harry smiled a little.

"Why not Niall?"

"I'd miss you too much". Harry blushed again and I smiled. I love it when I make him blush.

"Awwww Niall, maybe Harry could go with you. I'm sure your dad would love to meet him". I froze. Dad doesn't even know I'm gay. How would he take it? What if he doesn't accept me? "You haven't told him, have you?" I looked up at Amy and shook my head. We were silent for a moment.

"Amy!" We all shot our heads over to a group of laughing girls who were calling Amy over.

"Ah, I need to go. I'll see you around Christmas time?" She asked hopefully.

"Maybe. Bye Amy. Was good to see you again".

"You too. Bye Nialler". I looked up to Harry who was smiling.

"You never told me anything about a friend called Amy?" I shook my head.

"I haven't seen her for like five years. Same as my dad".

"Why don't we go there then? I'd like to meet your dad". I sighed.

"I haven't told him anything yet though. I can't just show up on his doorstep and say 'hi dad, haven't seen you for five years but here's some news. This is my boyfriend Harry yes I'm gay' I can't do that Harry. That would be awkward and harsh to just dump all that on him". Harry just nodded.

"Why don't you just Skype him and tell him that you're not exactly straight and you're in a relationship and you want him to meet me?" That could work.

"We could try that".

"I'm really tired Niall". I nodded and we headed out of the club.

"I am too. Do you want to just go to a hotel?" He nodded and we got in my car. I drove the the hotel I had picked out earlier this morning just in case and parked the car. We got a room and went up to it. It wasn't the most perfect room, but it was just for a night. There was a double bed, a small bathroom, kitchen and a small tv in front of the bed. I took my pants and polo off, getting into the bed and watching Harry do the same. He climbed in the bed and hugged my tightly against him. He kissed from my ear lobe down my neck and started sucking. I moaned while his tongue did its magic and Harry smiled.

"Love you Niall". He held me tightly and I smiled.

"Love you more".

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

It's late and I am so tired but I got this chapter done! Yay. I have a couple of things..

First...Anyone know of a person that can make a good trailer?? I want one for this book but I don't have a computer...if you do contact me on twitter. My username is @StoranUniverse :)

Also, do you guys want me to write a sequel when I finish this one? I think there's only a few chapters left so let me know!

Hope you liked this chapter :) don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.7K 26
The life of the boys of One Direction are perfect, for all except one. And Harry finds that he wants to help this one broken member of their band, bu...
432K 19.5K 24
"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?" "It's just Harry." "Ok. Is that your favorite band?" "Yeah, it is actually." ...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...