LOVE ME MORE

By SonicShadowSilverThe

This take place in high school two new students a white bat and a black hedgehog come to their new school Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

778 25 67
By SonicShadowSilverThe

Shadow's POV
The bell rings that means class ended, finally! I was getting bored well not really the materials and the lesson is already easy. For me. I walked out of the classroom since I don't want to be there any longer with the looks and stare.

I walked out of the classroom with my phone in my hand. I was looking through social media find something interesting. But I got bored so i went to a digital fantasy book and i read it.

Then i heard someone walked behind me. Then a hedgehog popped beside me. And I blinked in confused.

"Hey there"

It was Sonic the one that i sit next to in the class. I just waved slightly at him and nodded. Then i put my phone in my pocket. As we continue to walk.

"So your Shadow right? What class do you have?" Sonic asked with a small smile on his face, that seemed friendly.

"Um.....art?" Once i said that he unexpectedly dragged me. What in f*ck is he doing? "Um...what are you doing dragging me?" I said as i glared at him slightly. But he just look at me a smiled.

"Well we have the same class so we're going there so come on" sonic said as he continued to dragged me. I just followed him, then i smiled slightly.

Soon we made it to class we both sat down next to each other. Then the bell ring students went to their seats. After the bell the teacher came. And put some blank papers down.

"Good morning class today's assignment is painting someone you know. It could be your friends, a family member or your lover. And also you can be in pairs so all of you will have a conversation with new people so please pick a partner" The art teacher known as Mr. Alex once said the students went to get themselves a partner.

Then a red pinkish cat with blue eyes that has make-up like Rouge, guess if they met their gonna have a make-up war. And this cat walked up to me with a smirk on her white muzzle. Ugh....please don't ask, please don't ask...please.

"Hey there~ Shadow right? what a mysterious name for you~" the red pinkish cat said with a flirty tone as she played with my chest fur a little as she smirked. Oh how i wish i could punch you.

"What do you want?" I asked feeling regretting asking that now. Just hope not what i think it-

"Well i want you to be my partner"

.....never mind. Damn it! Shouldn't ask, me and my stupid mouth. Then she got pushed away by another girl this time was a green lime dog as she smiled happily....i hate that smile.

"Um hey i was wondering if you want to be my partner?" The dog asked the cat from before glared at her. Then another one came in. This time was a light brown hedgehog with two ponytails. Chaos wish Rouge was here, and please help me.

This hedgehog asked the same thing but the two keep asking me over and over again. And I just look at them annoyed and didn't pay attention. Then i turned to look at sonic.

I saw him that he was having a little problem too, like mine. Some boys asked him to be his partner but Sonic just look at them confused on which one. I just......suddenly stand up. This cause the girls to stop and look at me.

I can see in their eyes that their hoping i choose one of them, but no. Instead i walked to Sonic and grabbed his hand. He blinked then look at me in confusion.

"Sorry but, Sonic is my partner so back off" I said with a blank poker face and a cold tone in my voice. And the boys just left.

I look at the three girls mentioned them to go with a glare. They just walked away. But i can see that cat glared at Sonic before walking away.

What's this cat problem? Oh wait no that's not my problem or even my concern why should i be worried? It's not my problem.

Soon we start out task as we start painting or drawing. I was still stuck on who am i gonna draw. Then i remembered my sister, i look at the canvas and start painting of Maria. Sonic talked to me from time to time soon we're starting to have a conversation and get to know one another.

But sonic mostly the talkative one and i just listened. I don't mind really, i guess i like hearing him talk? It's sounds soothing don't know why, but I like it actually....and it was weird of me thinking that.

I was done but the other side was still blank. Then I look at Sonic and watching him quietly as he was painting some mobians that seams to be his friends.

I continue to watch in then i start to paint sonic next to Maria, don't know why but i want to paint him. I look at sonic for a few seconds then at the canvas to pain him. Then I look at his face.

He has a small smile on his face and seemed enjoying painting his friends, soon i stop painting and look at him. I look at his face and his smile. It make me feel weird for some reason.

I hate to admit myself but i admire his smile and face? But yeah, guess what i heard is true i heard some people talking about a blue hedgehog mostly from students. That try to be his boyfriend but got denied or rejected by him.

So some students call him the sharp blue rose. It means his hard to get or not interested in love or romance, then i blinked repeatedly when he put his hand on my shoulder and i look at his hand then again him. I start to blush slightly.

"Hey you ok?" Sonic asked as he look at me with a slight of concern. How long did i look at him?

"Um yeah I'm fine don't worry" I said looking away feeling a little awkward, I wonder he noticed that i was looking at him.

"So what did you painted?" Sonic said as he leaned closer to see but i didn't let him. This made him pouted which is kinda cute. And he whines slightly as his ears dropped "oh come on i wanted to see"

I blinked and my face heat up a little more. The face he made is kinda cute, why am i saying this! I just sigh and showed him the painting.

Narrator's POV
Sonic eyes widened as he blinked repeatedly. He face has an expression of slightly shocked and suprised. That Shadow painted him while he was painting and him beside a blonde girl with blue eyes. And she looks so beautiful she is also a human too.

"O-oh wow....who's that?" Sonic asked as he pointed the girl a next to him. Shadow was silent for a moment. He then speak to him.

"That's my sister.....her name is Maria..." Shadow said as he look at his painting, as he was missing his sister so much. He look at the painted with an unreadable expression.

Sonic look at shadow then at the painting then back to shadow, he kinda felt what shadow is feeling. He then hold shadow's hand and this caused the hedgehog to look at sonic. From the unexpected action.

Sonic smiled softly at him like he knew what shadow is feeling. He hold shadow's hand gently soothing him. Shadow look at sonic and he hold back his hand but a little tightly. He the smile back.

Few minutes past the bell rings and the students put their now dried paintings on the teachers desk as they walked out of the room. Shadow look at his hand when sonic took a hold of his hand.

He never felt anything like this before, he like it but will never admitted he thinks it's just a stupid feeling. He then walked away.

Meanwhile sonic was walking to his next class, until someone catch up to him and shoved him. But sonic gained his balance.

"Hey what's the big idea shoving me" sonic said as he look on who shoved him. It was the cat from the art class that asked Shadow to be his partner.

"Oh sorry i didn't see you there"

"Hey aren't you the one of those girls who asked Shadow to be partners with?" Sonic said as he remember saw her talking to Shadow earlier.

"If i am so what? And besides you stole him away from me!" This cat yelled at sonic, who was confused on what she meant.

"Huh? Stole him away from you what do you mean?" Sonic asked and didn't get the cat was talking about.

"You know what i mean, me and him should be partners but he choose you. And then you even dare to hold his hand! It was supposed to be me...." She then sigh "but it doesn't matter he won't like a heartless whore of a hedgehog who rejected half the boys of the school. But don't you dare touch or even talk to Shadow, his gonna be my boyfriend just you wait i always get what i wanted" the cat said pretty sure she will get him.

"Sure you can have him all you want, just ask your daddy to give Shadow money to date you, oh right you can't, Brianna keep dreaming and besides i don't do dating and relationships. And he won't like a whore  like you" once Sonic said that he walked away, leaving Brianna hating him more ever since he joined her school.

Sonic just smirked and didn't care he just walked away going to his next class. But while they didn't know someone was watching them, and was not happy what Brianna has said to sonic

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
635K 15.7K 30
When Sonic turns out pregnant from a very heated night with a drunk Shadow, Sonic is left to decide what he wants to do with the pup as the father do...
80.5K 1.8K 22
"I'm in love with Shadow The Hedgehog. I can't stand being away from him. His beautiful glowing ruby red eyes, his extremely soft looking snow white...
7.5K 188 15
"I want you." "And I always get what I want." ★・・・・・・★ Sonic finally was able to go to physical school after being homeschooled his entire life. And...