FruitCupWriter98's Oneshot Bo...

Od Fruit98

(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tag... Viac

(Closed) Oneshot Requests
Currently being worked on (revamp)
Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)
Infinite Affection (Female Majin x Male Reader Fluff)
A Soul For Two ( Female Sonic.exe x Male Reader x Female Majin Love triangle)
Love Hurts (Female Fleetway x Male Wounded Reader H/C)
Rhymes Of Love ( Fem Mighty.zip x Male Abused Reader)
Encore (Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot)
Another Encore (Female Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot Pt.2)
The Birthday Gift (Fem Human Sonic x Male Reader x Fem Human Sonic.exe)
Human Shinto x Male Reader
revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)
Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)
420 Blazing it (Fem Human Sanic.exe X Male Reader)
Human Surge X Male exe Reader
Relapsed Love (Female Relapsed Suicide Mouse x Male Reader)
Sunday Night Saddening (Fem Suicide Mouse x Male Depressed Reader)
Female Senpai Spirit x Male Reader
The Light in a Dark World (Fem Suicide Mouse + Fem Suicide Oswald x Male Reader)
Black Out (Female Black Impostor x Male Reader)
Staring into love ( Fem SCP-096 x Depressed Male Reader)
Lovely but Deadly (Female Tails Doll x Male Reader)
Inky Abyss of Love (Female Ink Bendy x Male Reader)
Golden Love (Female Human Golden Freddy x Innocent Male Reader)
Female Tails x Male Neko Reader
Arcade of Affection (Female Kapi x Shy Introvert Male Reader)
Healed Trauma (Female Human Rewrite x Male Reader Fluff)
Infected with Love ( Piggy Characters X Male Reader)
A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)
Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)
Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)
Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)
Help me with this oneshot!
Gods' Feast (Fem Sonic.exe & Mighty.ZIP x Male Reader) Thanksgiving 2023
Deadly Tutor (Miss Circle x Shy Male Reader)
School of Love, School Of Death (FPE Characters x Shy Male Reader Part 2)
There for you (Fem Fleetway x Male Depressed Reader)

Fem Exe Personalities / reference sheet (Kind Of)

686 10 0
Od Fruit98

(A/N: decided to post this to just explain how I try and write the fem exe's and what they are like)

Sonic.exe

 - is and mostly will be written as a nice and kind character. She'll like to act childish but doesn't have it shown a lot. She also acts as a leader as the girls, and in multiple character one-shots she will act that way. She will have basic one-shots but doesn't mean she isn't just limited to them.

Majin

 - She is the most caring of the group. She always has a smile and finds the positive of every situation. She is mostly written with Depressed and Hurt Reader One-shots and books most so wholesome stuff and fluffs happen, making it very wholesome and appealing to it being a fanfic. She will also be kind of flirty from time to time.

 Lord X

 - Not that much of a personality for now. She is calm and is nice (like sonic.exe), she doesn't show that much emotion though. 

- Will mostly be shown as calm in one-shots, only getting mad in her book. 

-Is the one unique idea of having a female with blood on her fall in love with a blood-phobia reader.

-Usually is written with Majin and one-shots. 

 Fleetway 

Or

- (Old) A Slightly Complex character. She is Tsundere and is portrayed as the mean one who takes no Shit from anyone. But becomes soft and slightly yandere (sometimes) after feelings are confessed. Is confusing since She has two characters in one basically. One being her quote unquote evil side and one being the chill side. In the book the chill side is more of a bully and the evil side is a bully who doesn't really want too, and questions stuff. They share one body in most one-shots but are two sperate people in the book. Or the whole concept is moved aside in oneshots.

- (New) Newly updated since I hate making things complicated for myself with characters. Fleetway has been upgraded to her original image (the first) and is only one person. Yay! She now will act as a light calm Yandere. In Oneshots she will be clingy towards the reader and will want to hold and snuggle them. But she still can be Tsundere at the start, acting tough out of fear and confusion on what to say. But wont be mean and actually bully, she'll be nice and sweet, calm and open. Perfect for Fluffy oneshots

 Mighty.ZIP 

- Portrayed as a gamer girl. She is a rhymer that sometimes makes gaming references. She has her own pocket dimension and likes to toy with prey or prey-becoming love interests. Just a one-shot character with no full focused book. She, like a lot, are mostly revolved around depressed reader oneshots so far. There isn't really any specific type oneshots she should have, shes good for anything.

 Sunky 

- Wholesome cereal eating character. No actual book and no one-shots yet. She is underaged and will only have child x child oneshots.

 Tails

- A Wholesome character that will either be written as yandere or a caring and loving person. She'll be very cheery and energetic towards readers in oneshots and will act cute a lot of the time. She is clingly and warm, and wants to treat the reader with respect and love.

(A/N: Just a little small release that I've been slightly working on. I'll actually take any suggestions for personalities to differ the exe's more apart from one and another. But right now this is it. Also I'm kinda nervous releasing this, since it just shows how deeply I've thought about how freaking images of women should act in a fanfic. Despite that, it's released, and will be updated every so often.)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
19.4K 497 145
Being a self shipper and a writer comes with the urge to share my creations. I don't accept requests as the one shots I post are one shots I've writt...
7.5K 210 11
I look around and feel a really bad headache. "Where am I?..." I look down and see my hands full of blood. " How?! "I roll my eyes and try to get the...
5.8K 117 44
Literally what the title says. I am sorry to say that this oneshot book is discontinued. I don't know if I'll add more parts in the future, but I am...