💚Brainia💙~ Finding/saving N...

By JuliannaSeagram

In this chapter, Brainy and Nia have been married for a year now! The best year that they ever had together a... More

Happily married!💚💙
Angry
Rescuing Nia!
Welcome home, Nia
You're my Home
Happy Valentine's Day!

Fountain of Youth⛲

31 1 0
By JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 4}~*This chapter is about when Nia is rapidly aging and getting closer to the end! Lena does some research on the foundation⛲️of youthonline and she found a way to save Nia's life! But the woman who did this to her has attacked the DEO... so It's up to the Superfriends to protect her! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*At the DEO, In the Med Bay*
*5:05 p.m.*
Nia was in the med bay still passed out as Alex monitored her vitals to figure out what was happening to her... causing her hair to change white and look like a 70-year-old woman. And Lena was doing some research on the woman who did this to her friend! To just get a name or family history from the DEO database somehow...

*Brainy's POV*
I saw Alex and Lena doing their best to help save Nia. I can't help but worry and fear the worst! I said to myself afraid of losing Nia, my wife. We only have till midnight... But I can't lose her. There has to be another way I know it! Then I began pacing around the room fiddling with my legion ring worriedly because I couldn't imagine living in a world🌎without her in it. I'm hoping she'll survive this somehow... Nia is a strong, courageous, and brave woman who does the impossible as Dreamer🌀. "But was she strong enough to overcome this?" I asked myself.

"So, can you help her? Undo this somehow?" Brainy asked Alex worriedly with concern. Alex sighed and said. "Well, she wasn't lying and was telling the truth... Nia is rapidly aging but I can't don't know how to help her or explain her condition. I'm sorry, Brainy. I wish there was more I could do." Alex said stating the facts of Nia's state sadly. Brainy gasped looking at Nia dearly and sighed then turned to Lena if she found any information about Nia's condition. As a matter of fact, She did! "Lena, please tell me you found something," Brainy asked softly hoping she was successful in finding anything helpful.

Luckily, Lena did find something that would be helpful to them. Such as records online from ancient📜times to explain Nia's condition and
possibly help her. "Actually Brainy, I did find something," Lena answered. Brainy gasped with a slight smile. He is Feeling hopeful again.
She pulled it up onto the DEO monitors showing them images from thousands of years ago... from her tablet as Lena said explaining the images on the screen. "This has happened before, about a thousand years ago in the 1200 BC century. It says something about a fountain of youth that died and disappeared... then strange things started happening to people that century ago. People go missing, their life🧿force energy✨drained, and they come back looking over 70 years old in 2 weeks then dead the next day. Some say a woman in Coak was responsible for all that also it says she's been seen throughout all of history. But in the 21st century, Our time in the year *2019* she mysteriously disappeared without a trace..." Lena read out and stated the facts. Brainy gasped with fear in his eyes. "I just got Nia back...
I can't lose now," Brainy thought sadly. He walked up to Lena and said.

"Lena, Is there a way to prevent this from happening to Nia?" Brainy asked dearly. Lena smiled. "Yes, There is... Sheila Webber absorbed Nia's youth along with her dream energy. Right?" She stated the obvious as they all nodded along. "I believe getting her powers back is the only way to help Nia," Lena said. "And how would you do that?" Alex questioned. "You see Nia's dream energy is in Sheila's blood now if we get a sample through a needle💉and into Nia's body. She could pull the energy✨out of Sheila's body and into herself giving her powers and strength back that could reverse🔄 her aging back to normal." Lena explained. Brainy ran the calculations and predicted it would 100% work. "Lena's right. It will work," Brainy said ecstatic about Lena's plan working for saving Nia's life.

Kara added. "So all we have to do is find Sheila Webber and get a sample of her blood then Nia will wake up with her powers and youth back. That sounds easy enough!" She said excitedly with Optimism. Lena nodded and said. "Yes, Kara. That's right but she's thousands years old. Which makes her immortal so the skin is indestructible. And I need to make a few modifications to the Syringe💉in order for this to work..." Lena said softly holding an small needle to make it go through Sheila's skin to get the blood sample she needs. "But I'm going to need someone stronger enough to get this in her skin..." she paused. Lena eyed Kara. "That's where you come in, Kara." Lena said looking at her as Kara nodded in agreement and understood what she meant by that. Brainy added. "Great plan! But how are we gonna do that? She could be anywhere in the world by now," He said anxiously when the alarms in the DEO started going off!!! Alerting⚠️everyone in the building that an intruder had broken in... They gasped and wondered who the intruder was. And Why?! Who could it be? A former enemy?

No, wait! It's... Brainy used his coluan💚powers to see on the security cameras to see who it was... He gasped. It was Sheila Webber! I guess they didn't need to find her after all, She came straight to them. But why? Should the Super-friends be concerned Or Happy about this?😅

[On the DEO's security cameras]
The agents at the entrance tried to stop her by aiming their weapons at her ready to pull the trigger if she made any sudden movements...
"She's here," Brainy said softly alerting his friends. They gasped looking at the screen. "What? She's here," Lena questioned out loud.
"Yes, she is..." Brainy replied back.

(Agent Smith] "Stop right there! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" she shouted forcefully. She chuckled wickedly raising her hands in the air as she said do so. "If you say so," Shila Webber said softly with an evil glare as her hands glowed gold. She used her powers waving her hands in the air and placing them together🙏then suddenly, a strong🔆energy✨blast💥was released knocking the agents on the floor unconscious. They dropped their weapons dramatically in slow motion as every window🪟in the building shattered into pieces...

Sheila laughed and succeeded in phase 3 of her master plan. "That was quite satisfying. too easy I must say... on to the next step of my plan." She said softly walking over unconscious DEO agents and the shattered glass making her way to the Med Bay lab. "Wait, What?! But why would she come here? She already got what she wanted..." Kara questioned out loud worriedly. "I'm not sure, Kara. But she's almost on her way over here!" Brainy said out loud observing her from the security cameras. He looked at Lena hoping she was nearly done perfecting the syringe💉and said. "Lena, Please tell me you've finished it by now." He said quickly. Lena sighed. "I'm going as fast as I can. Brainy, but I need more time," Lena said still focusing her mind on the task as fast as she could.

"We're going need to buy you some time. Until it's ready. I'll go," Brainy said volunteering to distract Sheila Webber to buy her some time.
"No, Brainy. I'll go, You stay here... Nia needs you. Besides my powers can buy us some time." John suggests he should go Instead of Brainy since his Martian powers can hold Sheila long enough to buy Lena Some time. he changed into his Martian form and super-speeded out of the Deo lab and fought her off till Lena was done.

*7 minutes later*
Lena put the finishing touches on the needle strong enough to get in her skin for a blood sample. She sighed with relief finally finished. "Alright, it's done. Quick! Kara, go now!" Lena said quickly then paused. "And bring it back to me immediately," She explained to Kara.
On it!" Kara said grabbing the syringe💉carefully from Lena then super sped out of the DEO Med Bay and saw John holding Sheila Webber back with his powers. Supergirl arrived just in time and then pinning Sheila to the ground and ingested the needle💉into her thick, stone harden skin and took it out quickly getting just the right amount of blood she needed... the dream energy got sucked into the syringe💉glowing brightly. Kara saw that inside the sample tube. John saw that and stopped. Sheila screamed. "NO! My powers, My youth..." She yelled.

Then Kara sped out of there and back to the Med Bay as she said when seeing Lena. "I did, I've got it!" Kara said excitedly. "Great, now quickly inject it into Nia's arm." Lena suggested urgently. "Here goes nothing..." Kara thought. "Sorry, about this Nia. This is gonna hurt... like a lot." Kara said sadly to her friend then injected it into Nia's left arm.

Nia's eyes glowed brightly as she screamed in pain moving around like she was having a seizure. Brainy gasped. "Nia," He said softly. her veins glowed blue🌀with Naltorian symbols on her face... It only lasted for a minute or two as it faded into her skin. But Nia was still glowing and still looked elderly. "Did it work?" Brainy asked worriedly. "Well, not quite. Nia only has 30% of dream energy in her body... she needs all of it in order for this to work! So she's gonna have to pull the energy into herself somehow," Lena answered stating the facts as they all agreed. Speaking of, Sheila Webber was on the ground panting heavily then felt the rest of dream energy flow out of her by force! John witnessed that. "You guys, it's working." John said over on-comms. "The Energy flowed out of her, and turned blue🌀heading towards Nia," he said. As everyone shielded themselves from the brightness Of Nia getting her powers back! noticing that It was working... Nia's hair turned from grey to her original hair color, and her skin looked young Again. She stopped glowing.

The agents that were on the ground and were unconscious got up quickly tackling Sheila and putting Power-dampening-cuffs on her.
She tried to escape. "Let go of me," Sheila said weakly.

[Agent 1] "Stop resisting, We have you now. Shelia Webber," He said holding her down and escorted her to a cell. She was thrown into a glass chamber cell locking her inside.

[Agent Smith On-comms]
"Director Danvers, Sheila Webber is captured and is safely locked in her cell." She said reported.

Alex nodded and replied back...
[Director Danvers On-comms]
"Excellent job! Agent Smith." Alex said. Then she told the others that Sheila Webber was locked in a cell.

They all sighed in relief. At least, they finally had the person responsible for this in their custody.
Brainy and the others awaited For Nia to wake up. It was quiet, silent, peaceful... No one said a word.

[To be continued]- *I hope you like this, Tell me your thoughts on it...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 922 44
How did you guys got married? Is it love marriage or love after marriage? Well...Its a love marriage without love. ----‐----------‐...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...
31.3K 675 151
Once she opened her eyes, Si Nian became the fake wealthy daughter straight out of a period drama, only to be sent back to the countryside to marry a...
5.3K 420 31
Sequel to "Escape from the Witch Hunters" Jack kept walking towards her and Ami kept backing up until finally she hit the wall. "Why are you doing th...