Cote x Mushoku Tensi

Par matsu_021

I am bored 😑 Plus

Oc.
Prologue.
Vol 1 : Chapter 1-Books and knowledge.
Vol 1 : Chapter 3-A lot happened.
Ss : Matsushita Prologue.
Vol 2 : Chapter 1-New job.
Vol 2 : chapter 2-Failed planned.
Vol 2 : Chapter 3-Sword Saint.
Vol 2 : Chapter 4-After effect.
Vol 2 : Chapter 5-Turning point.
Vol 2 : Chapter 6-A small battle.
Vol 3 : Chapter 1-Context.
Vol 3 : Chapter 2-Headquarters Of the Water God Sword Style.
Vol 3 : Chapter 3-The Masked Twins.
Vol 3 : Chapter 4-Dungeon.
Vol 3 : Chapter 4.1-Dungeon.

Vol 1 : Chapter 2-Is he a human?

1K 66 52
Par matsu_021

1 year and 3 months later

I am now 3 years old. Unlike earth, this world doesn't celebrate birthdays, not that I mind. I have been experimenting with a lot of magic lately. For example telekinesis and dark magic. Using telekinesis requires a lot of focus so it won't be as reliable as other magics in battle, on the other hand dark magic can poison the opponent for a long period of time depending on my mana. I can mix it with other spells and create a spell that inflicts double the damage.

Anyway my family hasn't suspected any of my activities even after the natural disaster I caused (Burn an entire forest).

I start to get closer with our maid. She is a nice lady who would do anything to please me. She also apologises a lot for some reason.

My mother and I share a normal loving relationship and sometimes she would come to my room and sleep next to me out of worry.

My father and I don't share a close relationship, however we are still working our way to it. He seemed to get uneasy whenever he looked into my eyes. Unlike our maid, my father isn't the best at hiding his emotions.

Finally my brother and I are starting to bond lately in the study room where he bragged and helped me to learn magic that I already know, not that I minded.

I only casted water balls with him.

"Oh, Rudi really likes books." He always walks around with a book, Zenith lets out a laugh.

They let him do whatever he wanted and they never tried to take the book from him, he always had the book under his armpit even when we were eating, however he knows good enough not to read it in front of our family.

Despite his behaviour Rudeus put a lot of work in his secret training and even but a lot of thinking into making it a secret.

However..

It was a certain afternoon, when Rudeus called me to the study room as usual.

"Arthur today we will try an intermediate spell, follow me" He said in a low voice.

I just nodded and followed him.

We arrived and Rudeus decided to recite a Water Cannon spell, this an intermediate spell that could harm us however he simply just did it.

Its size was 1 and its speed was 0.

I could have used dispel magic , however it would of raised some questions.

Rudeus POV:

Left shocked, I was unable to think of what to do.

A hole opened in the wall is undoubted proof that I used magic.

I looked at my brother and he started crying. It was the only right response to such a situation. I could have injured him.

I am truly a terrible older brother.

Kiyotaka POV:

Lately I have been practising how to display emotion who knew it would come in handy.

"What happened!? Whoa......"

At first, it was Paul who rushed in and then he stared at the wall with his mouth agape.

"Wai-hey, what the......... Rudi, Arthur are you both alright.......?" he managed to say these words as he shifted his gaze between us.

No matter how anyone looked at it, Rudeus is the prime culprit and I was the brother who was pulled into this scene.

"Monsters....? But in this vicinity?" Even now, he's mumbling stuff like that, while looking around warily.

"Oh my..."

Mother followed him accompanied by our maid who sprinted toward me in a panic and carried me while stroking my head.

"Master Rudeus are you alright?"

"Easy there Arthur, it's all good." Even though Lilia didn't like Rudeus that much she was still concerned.

Rudeus was panicking and he couldn't respond to her question. It was complete Chaos I was crying or faking crying. Rudeus and father were picnicking but my mother and the maid were quite calm and logical.

"Oh..?" Mother's eye sharpened as started at the page of the magic textbook where Rudeus left it open.

She crouched in front of him, and stared at his eyes with a gentle expression. By now I decided to stop crying.

"Rudi, did you read out loud what is written in this book?" This will take a step into their relationship if Rudeus lies here Mother would properly trust him less.

"I'm sorry." He admitted his mistake with an apology. It was sincere he did the right thing even if he would get punished and his secret training will be highlighted in brought daylight. It was the right decision.

"No, wait, this is an intermediate..."

"Kyaa! Did you hear that, darling!? Our child's a genius after all!" her reaction was expected. I heard her conversation with Paul and how much she wanted a girl so she can turn into a mage.

She grabbed Paul's hands and jumped around in exhilaration.

She is certainly an energetic woman.

"No, you, erm, I haven't taught him any words anyway!"

"Let's hire a home tutor right now!! This child will become a remarkable magician in the future!!"

Paul was still perturbed, while Zenith was completely delighted.

"Hey dear, go out to Roa tomorrow and put up a job request!! This talent must be properly trained!!"

Paul was still perturbed, while Zenith was completely delighted.

Zenith was getting excited by herself, making a ruckus about genius, talent.

"Wait, didn't we decide that if he's a boy, we'll make him a swordsman instead?"

If it's a guy, he'll take up a sword. If it's a girl, she'll learn magic. That was the logic they planned on. This is because the genetic advantage males had so they tend to be better at handling swords.

If a tutor comes she will definitely improve my magic. I had to join Rudeus class too.

"Mom, I can do magic too.." I interrupted their argument.

Zenith looked at me surprised but she was happy.

"Rudeus taught me how to do this." I launched a water ball at my father with low speed and without an incantation. However it fell to the floor as anticipated.

"Whaaa..silent spellcasting!" Zenith screamed from the top of her lungs.

"Rudeus, you thought him that?" asked Zenith looking at Rudeus with eyes full of administration.

"He can activate intermediate spells at this age and can do spell casting, If he starts training now, he will become an amazing magician" Lilia decided to voice her opinion.

"Oh come on, at least make one of them a swordsman."

"Father, I want to do both." Rudeus said

"Me too." I followed

"Then it settled, let them learn magic in the morning, and learn swordsmanship in the afternoon. Isn't that fine? Lilia finished up her cleaning, sighed, and suggested that, ending the argument.

It surprisingly went better than expected. On the next day we met our tutor. At first she was scared of me to the point where she would never look me in the eyes. I don't blame her, however she got used to it later. Her name was Roxy. She was a demon however we accepted her in our house and threw her a welcoming party.

In the morning we both started our first lesson with Roxy. I have to admit she got some guts to make us strike mother 's favourite tree three times. Well it didn't particularly matter as she used healing to fix it, however mother was furious.

Roxy was surprised by our silence spell casting however she admitted that we both are geniuses with high potential. I just responded by praising my brother.

Paul training wasn't going to start until I was four years old.

1 year later

My daily routine consisted of a lot of hard work. I started to use the same training method used in the white room. In the morning I practised magic. I hadn't learned anything new yet. However her lesson wasn't entirely useless as I learned more about the world and it History that wasn't mentioned in the history books we had.

I started Swordsmanship with paul.

The surface image was like this..

In magic Rudeus is better.

In Swordsmanship I was better.

The sword style in this world isn't the best. It's week and it has many openings. Therefore, after my father left, I practised my own sword style which involved different martial arts from my Earth.

Arthur Greyrat

Age: 4 years old

Fire magic : Advanced tier

Water magic : Advanced tier

Wind Magic : Advanced tier

Earth magic : Advanced tier

Healing magic : Beginner tier (Only one spell)

Sword God style: Sword God style beginner

Water God style: Water God style beginner

Combat style: Saint tier (Using combat style from earth)

White room sword style : unknown rank.

Space magic (Two spells)

1- Travelling through space

2- storing elements in created dimension

Telekinesis magic

Dark magic (contain poison magic)

Dispelling magic (destroy opponent magic)

Am happy by how far I have reached now compared to an average adventure. I would put up a great fight.

Therefore today I tried to test it. I went to the forest at night, a different forest from the one I burned and started to use the white room fight style. It was efficient on monsters here. I was quite pleased with the result. I could rank it as an advance.

Arthur Greyrat (Actual rank)

Age: 4 years old

Fire magic : kingly tier (Purple flame-A kingly tier) (Blue flam-Saintly tier)

Water magic : Saintly tier (High level of water manipulation)

Wind Magic : Advanced tier

Earth magic : Advanced tier

Healing magic : Advance tier (Only one spell)

Sword God style : Sword God style intermediate ( A good understanding after one lesson only)

Water God style: Water God style intermediate ( A good understanding after one lesson only)

Combat style: God tier (Using combat style from earth)

White room sword style : God tier

Space magic (Two spells)

1- Travelling through space

2- storing elements in created dimension

Telekinesis magic

Dark magic (contain poison magic)

Dispelling magic (destroy opponent magic)

1 year later.

I'm 5 year old now

On my birthday , my house held a small party.

It seems we celebrate birthday at certain age eg 5, 10 , 15 year old

To celebrate our birthday paul gave me a pair of swords, same goes for Rudeus.

I have managed to reach intermediate rank in his eyes so he must be so proud of me. It also seems like Rudeus will be joining us from now on.

The sword was a real sword, it's not meant for child use however I accepted his with a big smile the same goes for my brother who didn't look entirely pleased.

Rudeus received a book from mother since she had the impression that he liked the book and I received what seemed to be a mask.

"Arthur if you were this your curse won't work on others try it on." really? I put it on as she asked, however that didn't answer my question. They had the same reaction as always.

It seemed my brother just realised I was cursed now. The curse probably doesn't work on reincarnation.

It doesn't matter anyway what matters is the effort she put into getting me this which I responded to by simply hugging her. She was overjoyed after I did that.

We both received a staff from Roxy.

A rod around 30 cm in height with a small ruby-coloured stone adorned in front of it. The overall appearance is very modest.

"I created this a few days ago. I forgot about it because Rudeus and Auther knew how to use magic from the very beginning. Usually the teacher will make the staff personally to allow students to use elementary rank magic. I'm terribly sorry about it."

"Yes, Shishou, I will take good care of it."

"Me too."

With that our birthdays have ended with everyone happy. However it wasn't a justifiable reason for me to skip practice so I decided to push myself even harder during the night training.

Arthur Greyrat (Actual rank)

Age: 5 years old

Fire magic : Kingly tier (Purple flame-A kingly tier) (Blue flam-saintly tier)

Water magic : Saintly tier (High level of water manipulation)

Wind Magic : Advanced tier

Earth magic : Saintly tier (Improved stone canon)

Healing magic : Advance tier (Only one spell)

Sword God style : Close to Sword god style advanced( A massive improvement in one year)

Water god sword: Close to Water god style advanced( ( A massive improvement in one year)

Combat style: God tier (Using combat style from earth)

White room sword style : God tier

Space magic (Two spells)

1- Travelling through space

2- storing elements in created dimension

Telekinesis magic

Dark magic (contain poison magic)

Dispelling magic (destroy opponent magic)

Mist magic.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.7K 793 10
Welp this fic is peak of all other fan made fictions and deserves a reaction fic to it. I know there are some already but the updates are slow and I...
78.5K 2K 32
I got bored lol
7.1K 345 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
23.6K 944 23
❞𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.❞ Yᴜɢɪ Aᴍᴀɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʙ...