๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘›๐‘ฆ |๐ƒ๐ž๐ค...

Von JustsomeGarbage

๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ค๐  ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ __ 19-Year old katsuki Bak... Mehr

Two
Three

One

2.7K 50 12
Von JustsomeGarbage

"I can't believe they actually kicked you out" Denki snorted before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"And for no fucking reason!" Katsuki slammed his hand on the table and growled, causing a few customers to look over the two blondes sitting in the booth across from each other.

"We can't help you anymore.. it's time to grow up.." the ash blonde said in a mocking tone before he gulped down some of his own coffee. "That's bullshit! They've been paying for my college tuition all this damn time now all of sudden when I'm nineteen it's a fucking problem."

"I get you're mad and all but calm down man. I'm not trying to get kicked out of a coffee shop" the beta knew he would probably get smacked upside the head for telling the omega to calm down well normally he would but it seemed the omega listened somewhat and to his surprise and relief. Denki didn't get hit.

Katsuki would huff in response and was letting off a bitter scent, something that the omega had been letting off since Denki had entered the coffee shop but there wasn't anything that the beta  could do about it and for once he was thankful that he couldn't pick up on it that well but none of the other customers tried to do anything either  to calm the omega while the scent was a bit much to deal with it wasn't anyone's problem.

After all this was someone else's omega for all they knew.

"So! What did you invite me here for anyway? Have you finally decided to take me on that date~" He asked as a little smirk came onto his face only to soon frown a little in response to his classmate's words.

"Fuck no!' He growled baring his small fangs at the beta who just laughed though it may have been embarrassment. "I invited you to talk. Nothing more dumbass"

"Okay! okay! Relax tiger I'm just playing with you" Denki rested folded his arms on the table then rested his head on top though his eyes remained on Bakugo.

So what's the deal then? What do you plan to do now? I mean you gotta have something planned out at least."

The ash blonde leaned back into his seat and looked away from the beta.

"I don't." He said between clenched teeth.

"Oh.." Denki said softly and the two were quiet for a few minutes before the beta quickly lifted his head and had a stupid grin on his face and Katsuki recognized that look immediately.

"No." The omega said firmly.

"What? C'mon dude. I didn't even say anything yet!"

"I know you and that stupid look on your face. It means you got another stupid idea"

Kaminari tapped his foot and hummed. "Well you aren't offering anything to the table. So just hear me out. The strip club, I work at not too far from here is hiring they could pay you at least enough to get by"

Katsuki was drinking his coffee only to choke on it when hearing such a stupid offer but there was something a bit more shocking to the omega.

"When the hell did you start working at a damn strip club!"

Denki's eyes widened and he pressed his finger against Katsuki's lips making his eye twitch in response.

"Shh. Not too loud. I mean c'mon you think working as a waiter is going to be enough to attend college? I've gotta get money somehow and it's really not that bad." He pulled his finger away and placed his hands in his laps.

"Listen. I know it's not your dream job but there's not many places for a quirkless person to work"

As much as he hated to admit. His classmate was right even with jobs that didn't require quirks those who were quirkless were looked down upon.

That was one of the good things about having money. No one can judge you because they all want to be you after all.

When you have it all you're better than all of them.

At Least that was Bakugo's view on it.

The omega usually had everything handed to him on a silver platter and working was the last thing on his mind.

Well until now and as much as fucking hated the thought of being surrounded by drunk extras it was better than working a shitty fast food job.

The omega drinked the last of his coffee and set the empty cup down on the table then narrowed his eyes at the boy sitting across from him.

"You won't tell a damn soul about this will you?"

Kaminari quickly shook his head. "Of course not. As long as you don't tell anyone about me.."

The omega had no reason not to believe him after all. He knew the beta since his first year in highschool and the only harm the beta could do is never shut the fuck up so he'd just have to hope and pray that no one from their college recognized him..

His lip twitched as he had to force the words out.

"When can I start?.
__

It was a Thursday afternoon and as usual in deku's agency everyone was working hard and the now 30-year old Izuku was hidden away in his office taking care of paperwork which was nothing out of ordinary for the man as he was always a hard worker and his agency was the proof of working hard to his dreams along with him being the  number one hero of course.

But today was his birthday and Mina had decided to stop by since she knew that the man would be locked away in his office so she decided to drop by and try to convince him to get out.

"C'mon izuku! You've been working your ass off, you need a break'' Mina whined as she sat down at the end of Midoryia's desk.

Izuku sighed and looked up from his paperwork and took off his reading glasses to wipe them with his shirt before putting them back on.

"I have to get this done before Monday and I can't throw this onto my sidekicks. They already have enough work to do."

Mina rolled her eyes and leaned over and snatched the papers that Izuku had been reading off his desk, earning a tired sigh from the alpha.

"Mina.. please. I have work to do and-

"C'mon! You're just married to your work at this point and besides It's your birthday anyway. Why are you even spending it working? You're the only person that I know would do such a thing" she hopped off the desk and saved the stack of papers in her hand. "This isn't going anywhere. You need a break and I know the best way you can spend your birthday"

Midoriya knew that mina wasn't going to give up so he decided he would just indulge in mina's plan not like he had much of a choice really. The girl would always try to drag him out to a party or out to eat ever since they attended u.a back then.

"Okay okay. What do you have in mind?" He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair as a little smirk came onto Mina's face after hearing his question.

"It's a surprise".

__

Bakugo's mouth twitched as the drunk man pulled him closer, letting the omega get a whiff of the alcohol that he was drinking earlier that still lingered on his breath.

The omega groaned and squirmed out of the sleeping man's grasp and crawled out of the bed leaving the sleeping man in bed and grabbed his outfit that was laying on the floor.

He pulled the skimpy bunny outfit back on along with the ear headband. After getting dressed the ash blonde took one last look at the sleeping drunk then around the room where he spotted his pants and took a quick glance at the man before looking through his pockets and would soon find his wallet but to his frustration there wasn't anything Inside not even a credit card.

"Broke bastard" He hissed quietly and tossed the empty wallet onto the ground.

While the man did pay before Katsuki served him. The boy was in need of more cash so it would never hurt to try and search the passed out drunks for a little "tip" but this man had nothing to offer but he was glad that the man was so drunk that he couldn't fuck him instead the older man just fell asleep beside him much to his annoyance.

He checked his ears making sure they weren't crooked before he finally stepped outside of the private room where their customers would usually go to have sex with him or another stripper.

Bakugo had only been here for almost a month now and the money for his work still wasn't enough for the college student and he was really starting to reach the road's end.

"That was quick. What happened?" Denki asked as Bakugo closed the door behind him.

Katsuki had been working the same schedule as the beta but he would get off an hour before him and seeing that he already had his bag on his shoulder it was clear that the beta was going home now.

"The bastard fell asleep after I got naked. we didn't get to do anything. This is the second time this week" He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "And these idiots can't even pay me a little bit more for my work".

"I know you are seeming to be a favorite over here but you can just stick to the stage you know. I understand you want the extra cash and what not but it's not going to just fall in your lap. I mean-"

"Hey!" An older woman approached the two and placed her hands on her hips.

Their boss.

"Quit chit chatting! You are still working and you have a special client tonight." The female beta grabbed Katsuki by the arm and pulled him away from the other causing him to let out a low growl which she thankfully didn't hear.

"We've got very  important customers
Tonight so don't fuck this up'

Before katsuki could question what she meant by that. He was shoved into another private room but to his surprise the omega was by himself.

Well only for a few minutes as an older man would soon get shoved into the room suddenly.

"Go have some fun!" A female voice shouted before the door slammed shut behind him.
__

Midoriya stumbled slightly but made it to the bed falling face first into it before rolling into his back.

It seemed he was a bit tipsy.

This was not what he had in mind for celebrating his birthday far from it. He wasn't even dressed for the part, instead looking like he just came out of a meeting with a loose black tie and a light buttoned shirt with slacks since mina said that he didn't need to worry about what to wear.

It was supposed to be his birthday yet everything was not going his way unfortunately with him getting dragged out here to watch people dance sexually on a pole and paired with the supposedly most popular worker here.

While to most alphas this would be the perfect birthday but Izuku would much rather be back in his office.

The alpha didn't even know who he was in the room with but he knew it was an omega from their scent of cinnamon and ash..?

The old hero would finally get himself to sit up only to suddenly get pushed back down by the omega who crawled over him. Bakugo just wanted to hurry the hell up and get this over with.

But then Katsuki realized something, making him pause for a moment.

"Wait a damn minute!" His eyes widened. "Deku?!' He stared down at him in bewilderment.

He was going to be fucking the number one hero.

Anyone could recognize this old man from about anywhere but to find him in a strip club this was the last place you would think to meet a hero but a hero would definitely pay good money so he'd be a dumbass to turn this man away.

Izuku laughed nervously beneath the omega. He was starting to see why some heroes don't show their face to the public eye.

"Yep! It's me..this isn't really the place I'd expect to meet a fan.."

The big alpha just wanted to hide away from the smaller omega out of sheer embarrassment from this situation.

If this ever got out to the public. It would be the end of him and this poor omega's career.

The alpha was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't realize what was going on until he felt the cold air hit his thighs making his eyes go wide and his whole body stiff for a moment.

"I'm not a fan." Katsuki said coldly as he pulled down his pants now leaving behind his boxers which allowed the omega to the outline of his package making the omega smirk.

"But after tonight I will be~" the omega purred as he grabbed the rim of his boxers and just as he was going to pull them down..

"I-i'm not looking for sex!" Izuku stammered. His cheeks now turned red making him look like a strawberry.

Katsuki looked up at him with a puzzled look on his face. His hands are still on the rim of his boxers. "What? Why the hell are you here then!"

He didn't know what to be more annoyed by the fact that his time was wasted or the alpha not wanting to have sex with him.

Izuku didn't answer his question, instead pushed the omega away. "I'm sorry! Very sorry you seem great but I've gotta go"

The alpha got out of bed so quick you would have thought he was in danger and the only so-called danger was an omega who was quite pissed.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" The omega growled baring his little fangs at the man as he struggled to put his pants on from trying to hurry out.

"I'm really sorry!' The alpha knew that it would be wrong to just leave him without paying so he pulled out his wallet and pulled out a few hundreds and tossed them onto the bed hoping that would be enough for him to not tell anyone about this and it may have worked as caused the omega to quickly bite back all the words he had prepared for the alpha.

The omega was too busy collecting the cash to even comment on the alpha running out of the room.

A grin came onto the omega's face as he counted the money.

"Well what do you know? Money can just fall into my lap" He chuckled.

Word count:2503

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

218K 11.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
382K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
851K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...