Sweet and Salty

By fanofstoryyy

She's sweet like summertime. Daisy is full of energy, she loves talking and blabs to everyone. She's the suns... More

characters/ authors note
Chapter 1: Hot Chocolate
Chapter 2: Reputation
Chapter 3: Bipolar
Chapter 4: Crime
Chapter 5: Dickhead
Chapter 6: I'm trying
Chapter 7: Birthday
Chapter 8: Sob
Chapter 9: Glasses
Chapter 11: Lake
Chapter 12: Quiet
Chapter 13: Queen
Chapter 14: Heal
Chapter 15: Official
Chapter 16: Fake Daisy
Chapter 18: Tiny but
Chapter 19: Seconds
Chapter 20: Impression
Chapter 21: Falling
Chapter 22: Heartbreak
Chapter 23: Sad girl
Chapter 25: Parentals
Chapter 26: Ball
Chapter 27: Nether region
Chapter 29: Heartbeat
Chapter 30: Bros
Chapter 31: Trickster
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Grumpy pants

23.5K 493 250
By fanofstoryyy

*ELIJAH'S POV*

I'm getting ready for school when i get a message from Daisy. I smile softly before reading the message.

*My parents are taking me away for a week trip, i won't be at school.*

My body tenses a sneer coming onto my face. I want to see her.

*Cant you stay?*

*They forced me to come, i tried my best to get out of it.*

*I am not happy.*

*You never are*
*Ill miss you too, idiot.*

*I never said i would miss you*

*Yeah, yeah. Have a good time at school.*

*I won't. Have fun though*

I slump into my car and drive to school, my body tense. I find the group and walk over to them.

"Hello Grumpy Pants." Collin smiles. I send him a glare.

"Miss Daisy that much huh?" Payton giggles.

"No."

"Yes you do." Jordan pokes my shoulder. I snap my head to him. He quickly puts his arms up in surrender.

"Don't piss me off, not in the mood." I do the code to open my locker.

"Sorry Grumpy Pants."

I tighten my fists as i grab my books for class.

"Elijah!"

I turn around and see Darcy. Of all mother fucking people, seriously?

"What do you fucking want?"

"Wowah someone is angry."

I turn back around and slam my books back in my locker shutting it.

"I'm going home." I grumble.

~~

One week since i've seen Daisy and i am going mad. She's messaged, i've messaged. But I haven't seen her fucking face in too long. I haven't heard her voice, she hasn't rambled. I need to see her. I'm dying here.

I'm laying in bed watching the movie Speed. Great movie.

I hear my door open downstairs and an angels voice.

"Elijah?"

Daisy.

I strip my covers off and storm downstairs and i see her blonde locks i've missed so heavenly.

"Daisy." I walk towards her. She quickly turns around a smile on her face.

"Hello." She smiles. I don't say anything and just wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close into my chest.

"Hello to you too." She pats my back.

"I missed you." I whisper.

"I thought you said you wouldn't miss me."

"Bull shit."

"I missed you too." She giggles.

"How was your trip?" I grip her hand and we go upstairs together.

"Annoying. My parents were bum-holes." She lays in my bed, i follow in after her.

"That's not good." I stare into her eyes as she cuddles up into my covers.

"Oo Speed, i love this movie."

Perfect girl.

"Who doesn't."

"My mother."

"Suck my balls."

"Elijah." She pushes my face over. I let out a chuckle.

We both finish Speed and fall asleep.

~~

I wake up a smile coming into my face at the sleeping girl next to me. Her cheek squished as she lays on my pillow, face puffy and beautiful.

My alarm goes off for school which i quickly turn off. Daisy starts rolling around groaning.

Stop making that noise before i- never mind. Too late.

"Good morning." She smiles at me.

"Good morning."

We both get up and ready for school. Daisy wearing a yellow tank top with denim shorts which she brang with her.

Would of been nice if she told me she was coming over.  I would of cleaned.

I get up putting on my usual attire, black shirt and shorts.

It's going to be hot today. Burning.

We go to school in my car and Payton instantly hugs Daisy as she steps out the car.

"I've missed you." They both say at the same time as they both giggle.

"Thank god your back Daisy, Elijah has been a real fucking grumpy asshole." Jordan groans. She looks at me with a smirk before turning back to them.

The smell of her hair enters my senses. Smells something like honey. The temptation to burry my face into her hair, fist her hair. Something.

My eyes linger to her neck. So smooth, i wonder if it's sensitive. If she likes to be kissed there. I want to kiss her there, not just there.

I bring my hand up playing with the back of her curls as she stands infront of me talking about her holiday.

"There was this party and i met this guy at a gas station and he wanted me to go." My body tenses at those words. I play it cool.

"But my parents wouldn't even let me go. Like i could of made so many friends."

"Who needs them, you have us." Payton smiles.

"True."

The bell rings and i hold Daisy's hand as we make our way into school.

"Hey look it's high guy." Daisy points to the guy, Adam.

"Don't point." I grab her free hand.

"Why not?"

"He's probably still high."

"It lasts that long." Her jaw drops.

"No, he took more, Daisy."

"Ohhh."

Gosh she's oblivious.

^^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 36 12
Vienna Laurier-Rhodes moves to Miami with her dad for a fresh start after her mothers death. What happens when no matter how hard she tries the schoo...
8.4K 357 48
"He's looking at you," Quinn tells me. "No he isn't," I tell her. "He never looks at anyone like that though, people are scared of him," she tells...
3K 448 30
He works to live. She lives to work. He laughs to show his emotion. She laughs to hide her emotions. He hates her. She hates him more. Tired of the s...
31.3K 908 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...