SAND CASTLE - TAEKOOK

Autorstwa Ookami11

Jeon Jungkook was madly and badly in love with his classmate Kim Taehyung. And he was was determined to make... Więcej

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

443 23 2
Autorstwa Ookami11

chapter 4

.........

Jungkook watched Taehyung's breath getting heavier as the time passed by, his beautiful forehead and neck was now covering in beads of sweats, he was fanning himself to cool down despite of the air conditioned room , he was getting uncomfortable.

Taehyung stood up abruptly, making the tool go backwards emitting screeching sound. " I - I think I should g-go now, ca-can y-you please b-bring chim o-out?" he stuttered badly, his body was trembling but still he forced himself to stand still despite of the blurred vision.

Jungkook came in front of him. offered him a glass of water, " you are getting drunk hyung, here have  water while Gyu brings Jimin hyung back, yeah?"

Taehyung nodded hazily , when he took a hold  of the glass , the glass slipped and fell on his white clothes, which was getting transparent, and Jungkook possessively hold him close not wanting anyone to see his love's this condition which is meant for him only.

"you are 𝑤𝑒𝑡 now hyung, come with me, I will help you to dry off then you can go home , okay?" Jungkook's tone was too sweet compared to his expression. Taehyung nodded absent mindedly letting himself dragged away by Jungkook.

Jungkook held Taehyung in his firm arms, he look back at Mingyu and asked him to drop Jimin back at his place and to inform his boyfriend to take Jimin.

Mingyu nodded and proceed to get Jimin and give a call to Yoongi like a good boy.

...........

The room was not too bright or too dark, the curtains were closed, a big bed in the middle of the room, it was cozy and chilled in there.

Taehyung was already half a way to unbutton his shirt, he was sweating so much , his steps were not steady and his hair was sticking to his forehead, his face was red and flushed, he was looking like a mess, a mess Jungkook was the only one to witness this.

Jungkook hold Taehyung's wrist who was about to scratch his skin due to harsh rubbing to get out of the cloth.

"what are you doing? you are going to hurt yourself." Jungkook's voice was stern, hand still holding Taehyung who was trying to pry open his hands.

"N-no, p-please leave my h-hands , it's too h-hot , u-uncomfortable , please.." his voice was merely above whisper, strained and dried as if he was deprived of water for so long.

"sush, let me help you baby , can i ?" Jungkook intertwined their fingers and started caressing back of Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung's brown orbs found his dark ones, searching for something or anything which he is not aware of.

"h-help? how?" his pupils started to dilate .

" to get rid of this feeling."

" y-you can? I-I am feeling too h-hot, m-my body is b-burning and it's paining, can you help me?" Taehyung was not steady anymore.

"yes , I can, but first can you recognize me? do you know who I am?" Jungkook's voice was now very soft, as if he was coaxing a toddler.

"you y-you are Jungkookie, the bunny boy." he was now giggling.

Jungkook's heart was swelled in happiness, Taehyung was looking so endearing to him.

they both were standing beside the bed, Jungkook holding an almost half naked Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung's heavy breath was the only sound can be heard in the silent room.

A cry left from Taehyung's lips and the stupor both were in was broken.

"a-ah, p-please help me, I c-can't t-take it a-anymore. please, please, please ~" his pleading was cut short when a soft pair of lips placed onto his.

it's said that first kiss, and that too with the person you are in love with brings immense joy and happiness, butterflies dances in your stomach, your mind blows up, it gives a feeling that maybe in that moment you are in utopia.

But Jungkook didn't felt anything like that, instead of butterflies entrapping in his stomach, he felt his stomach drop in dread.

His very first kiss, with Taehyung, it was supposed to be a undying memory, even though he never imagined his first kiss would be in a locked room, he always thought he would take Taehyung to a well decorated beach in Busan for a date and have his first kiss with the background sounds of soaring waves or maybe he would take Taehyung to a themed park date and have their first kiss under the fireworks filled sky. 

but at this very moment, his heart was hammering inside his chest, as if it would come out of his mouth and now stuck in his throat.

the kiss was anything but soft,  the neediness of Taehyung could felt Jungkook. Jungkook let Taehyung's tongue slip inside his mouth, he could feel that greedy muscle drinking from his mouth, Jungkook surrendered himself to Taehyung, like always.

When they both stopped kissing their raging breath were mixing with each other, Jungkook gave a soft peck at Taehyung's forehead, who had his eyes closed. when he looked down, feeling a hand on his bare chest, he saw that only the last two buttons of his shirt remained buttoned, his whole chest and torso was wide open for the male in his arms.

"what are you doing, love?" Jungkook asked once he noticed Taehyung was rubbing his face on his chest and his hands were on Jungkook's pant.

"I -i don't k-know? I n-need to feel you, it's h-hurting." Taehyung cried out.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand which were going inside his pants, earning a whine from the said male.

smiling a little Jungkook pecked at Taehyung's cheek who was now looking at him with his innocent eyes but filled with need and lust.

"I will give you everything you want, love. but for that you need to listen to me , can you do that, baby?" his tone was warm.

"will you make the pain go away?" Taehyung's innocent question was nothing near innocent.

Jungkook took a sharp breath and nodded , " of course I will."

" okay, then I will listen to you".

" 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 , 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆?" Jungkook's eyes were at only at Taehyung's eyes , that was searching something akin to assurance in his eyes.

"𝒚𝒆𝒔" Taehyung gave a tiny nod.

that's all what Jungkook needed before he pick Taehyung up and lay him down on the bed gently. and slowly he got on top of the other. he looked at the man under him , who was looking at him in anticipation. Jungkook softly smiled and bend down to kiss on the eyes of the pretty male. he then kissed Taehyung's every mole on his face , under the eye, top of the nose and in his lower lip.

Jungkook took Taehyung's lower lip between his teeth after nipping it few times he started to suck it hungrily. and in now time the kiss became sloppy and aggressive. their tongue danced together.

Jungkook trailer his kiss to Taehyung's mouth to his jaw to his neck, emitting loud moan from the pretty male.

it was not long when two of them were drown into primal instinct of human to have chemistry with the other half they wish to spend the life with.

the silent room could only make out the sound of haggard breath, low groans, whimper and contact of skins.
.

and the whole time Jungkook tried his best to control his tears that were coming out of eyes non stop and smearing the face of the pretty male who was lost in pleasure to even notice that.

......................

Jungkook was sitting on his butt by the bed, his knees were folded up to his chest. there was not a thread on his body, bare and cold. his eyes were blank and red.

the curtains were opened now and he could see the sky was becoming clearer with each passing second. morning was approaching.

his eyes caught the digital clock on the table beside the bed, 5:30.

craning his neck, he looked at the male sleeping soundly inside the silk white sheet, his perfect figure could make out of the sheet, but Jungkook's eyes were on only his face. Kim Taehyung sleeps like an angel. so peaceful and pretty.  his lips were formed into a pout.

Jungkook could not see the scene anymore, he knows he tainted the angel. the few drops of blood scattered on the white bed sheet was proof of it. he planned so many things but his mind was now void.

once the first ray of the sun collided with his orbs, they started to burn. he pulled his body up and walked the other side of the bed.

he sat slowly and laid down, entering the sheet, he pulled Taehyung into his embrace, into his chest, caging him in his arms , he breathed into the pretty male's hair, inhaling the scent to clam his loud beating heart and to tame the storm inside his mind. he could not close his eyes.

the sky shone bright, illuminating the world.
it was already 11am.  there was few movements in Jungkook's arms, he looked down and saw that Taehyung was squirming in his sleep and shutting his eyes open and close. Jungkook closed his eyes once he saw that the pretty male slowly opening his eyes.

he heard the male groaning in pain, and a little silence and then a loud gasps. Taehyung left his embrace in a jerk , he felt that the other standing up from the bed only to fall on it again with a loud painful whimper.

Jungkook opened his eyes only then.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his eyes filled with uncertainty and unshed tears.

Jungkook sat up on the in speed of light. he saw how Taehyung was holding the thin sheet  wrapped on his body and a part of the cloth was covering Jungkook's lower body.

Jungkook looked at the whole room and then back at Taehyung.

"it-it's not m-my room. wh-what are we doing here, hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung looked carefully at the room, cloths were scattered on the floor, he looked at Jungkook again and his eyes stuck on red spot on bed sheet. he covered his mouth with his hands, he looked how both of them were naked under the sheet. and a painful sob left from his throat.

"why are we naked? why are we -- " a gasps from Jungkook's throat reached Taehyung's ears.

"h-have we sl-slept t-together? w-we h-haven't r-right?" Taehyung's voice was not louder than slow whisper.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who nodded his head with an unreadable expression.
Taehyung shooked his head repeatedly while mumbling 'its impossible '  'its not true ' but Taehyung asked something making Jungkook's heartbeat faster.

"why can't I remember anything? " his voice trembled.

" m-me too, I was pretty much drunk last night when Gyu left to bring Jimin hyung to us. I don't remember how did we end up here. " Jungkook gave a white lie hidden between truth.

Jungkook saw how Taehyung was fumbling with piece of cloths , hastily wearing them.

"h-hyung! you know I'm not that kind person, I can't take advantage of anyone in drunk state, you believe me, right?" Jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung as male finished dressing up, he got up from bed and put on his pants along with boxers.

"I believe you and forget about a-anything happened last night" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who has a hurt expression on his face.

Eyes tearing up, Jungkook stepped closer to Taehyung, even though he expected this to happen in the morning, it hurt like fresh cut.

"hyung! y-you know that I have feeli--
his words were cut off once Taehyung stopped him showing his palm straight.

" I don't want to know anything or remember anything, so it would be better if you forget about the night and me as well. "

that's what Taehyung said before leaving the room , shutting the door loudly behind him, leaving Jungkook standing alone in the middle of the room.

Jungkook saw Taehyung disappear in a taxi from the window of the room.

he went back sat on the bed , he took his phone from the night table, his wallpaper showing a picture of sleeping Taehyung that he took last night.

"bold of you assume I'd ever forget anything and you, I'll remember everything and also never let you forget about anything. hyung! I'm a very possessive person, and now that I claimed my possession, no on can take you away from me, not even you."

Jungkook let his body fall on the bed, the very bed he made love with his Taehyungie hyung, his love . call him crazy but he will never let anyone enter this room from now on. it only belongs to him and his Taehyung.

"from now on, I'll be your shadow hyung, I'll never leave you even in darkness, if shadow disappear in dark then I'll be your light, only your Jungkook."

to be continue. ..........

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
104K 3.3K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
846K 45.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...