Classroom of the elite:IF EoN

By KeiAyanokoji

This is a fanfic where there is an horikita route, karuizawa route, ichinose route, etc etc.. and there will... More

I never know i had this feelings./i'll protect them no matter what.
A Curse.
Future.
The beginning of COTE-TALE
Beyond My Imagination.

Alright.. Let's get started...

557 10 3
By KeiAyanokoji

[AU-CHECK]

AU NUMBER-5687263MMREVEAL

AU NAME-LoE

Route:Ar__u  __k__an__i

LOCATION-The Infinite library.

STATUS- NEGATIVE./HATE.

Vol.20

Vol.20 title:The motives.

[END OF AU CHECK}

-----------------------------------

3rd person:

As we see a woman with a black hair with  an incomparable beauty standing at the narrow way of a big library she has a red dress with a tie and sleeve that has a button in it carrying a book that looks like close to complete making it seems she's a royalty she was a staring at a man who's standing opposite direction of her a man who has a tuxedo suit that he looked like a butler who has a brown hair and a black mask that it feels like it's endless

POV:???

its not that i like her nor I disliked her but I do despite her..... i worked for her... to get my revenge- no.. i worked for her to get "her" revenge... ever since "she" died my world became more emptier, that day i lost my interest to piano ever since that 'thing' existed. that thing, who killed "her" for a no goddamn reason. just like how she started her tantrum... i did this... to get this far.. to get "her" revenge...

i worked my ass off... just to get this far... killing my very own best friend to get "her" revenge... i manipulated the whole city... just to get this far... to get "her" revenge.... i killed and killed just to get in this place.... im inhumane i know that for a fact... if i die.. i know for a fact ill straight up go to hell, maybe i wont even see "her" in the after life.

but if im going to hell she's going with me.. no this world of her ill make her suffer and feel my sorrow... and destroy her one only book that we got this far.

after thinking for abit i stared at her. staring at her. "eye to eye...tooth for tooth they said.." i said that and looked at her seeing her expression the feeling of betrayal and frustration filled me an amusement feeling

"ayanokouji-kun... is this one of your joke? Tell me it's not true right...?"

she said that looking with a hope, hoping that this is all but a joke. but this is far from a joke.

"what...? you wont believe them? dont tell me your A.I mind arent functioning anymore?"

"..."

after speaking to her for abit.. im not planning to destroy this place... but rather erasing it from the history itself..  so that it wont even be bothered to be remember.

"tell me ayanokouji-kun... did you start planning this from the start..?"

"well, would you believe me if i said no? of course not right?."

"so you were lying this whole time..? from the start you arent my ally."

"hey, lets be honest here, i worked my ass off just to get you're one and only so called book and make you a human being"

"then.. why didnt you killed me from the start then?"

thats the most dumbest thing ive ever heard to day..

"first of all... your basically unkillable even if i attacked you... nothing will come out ill die. secondly, i want to know your past of why did you start you're 'tantrum' and who started the pianist thing, thirdly to know what is your goal is.. but it seems rather you get it already... your a human being now horikita. fourth if your gonna take a different path unlike me but it seems you take the same path as I do. and the fifth to make you have the "the greatest lost" by killing you as fast as soon you got your human body..."

" and after all i came to investigate of what cause the phenomenon of distortion like the Pianist which soon became all clear to me that it was you."

"..."

"and you know, it would've happened if you hadn't thrown out a tantrum at the last moment"

"then what about me? i didnt even get my salvation yet."

"I just wanted somebody to pay my suffering, that i unable to do anything else and filled by an overwhelming desire to make them all pay." 

as she respond back to me saying what she wanted i respond back with i know its a fact.

"well if i knew the answers to any of that, i wouldn't have helped you come this far, but i knew one thing for sure: this is all the result of attempting to wash blood with blood. Grief-stricken"

"But then horikita.. why did you do it? why did you started the "pianist?" for what reason?"

"to-"

"start a tantrum. yes?"

i rudely respond before she respond i looked around the surrounding library i still cant forgot how i got in here in the first place. she stared at me feeling the very first time of betrayal ("first time being a human and the very first emotion she learned was betrayal, no I teached her alot of common sense and emotion I'm sure she already know the half.")

". . . . ."

horikita kept looking at the floor being quite till a step we heard keeps being louder.

"horikita-sa- kiyotaka!? what are you cosplaying at??"

a blonde hair woman came having a blue dress she has a book that has a title "Konosuba" which i didnt read yet cause i dont have time for it yet. but seems the woman is shocked seeing me in this "cosplay" uniform

"oh karuizawa..? why did you come here...?"

i asked politely but it seems my tone was not that polite noticing that i called her karuizawa instead of her first name makes her uncomfortable, and stared at me for a moment.

"well..horikita-san called me i though i told you kiyotaka..? that you should call me kei my first name not the surname.. it reminds me of a certain past."

she respond with a little bit shaky tone since hearing the words "Karuizawa" 'oh...  ah i remember now'

"sorry karuizawa i didnt  mean to remind your 'past'."

she flinched again after hearing the past and look at me with a narrowed eye 

"ne... are you even kiyotaka..? kiyotaka would have not bothered after seeing me uncomfortable yet you... no.. you are the real kiyotaka arent you?"

taken back by the respond i look at her instead of my main 'subject' the robot seems to stare at her back too.

"you were always.. has that dark aura surrounding you. and you have that weird hostile intent to horikita-san she doesnt notice it but me? i already noticed it from the start ever since you started working here you're color has been showing up...again...and again. but i know for a fact your only hostile because of a 'past'. please kiyotaka dont do this..."

she pleaded with those sad eye that i wont even bothered to remember. 'i have one objective and ill get that no matter what.'

"kei-san you have been seeing kiyotaka-kun aura yet you didnt report it to me?"

horikita said to kei, kei seems in trouble well not like i care.

"well.. even if i reported it to you.. would you even bother?"

kei said with a lil bit of hostility to horikita, it seems she's taken back i guess her human being is growing in this day.

"well..."

".....enough playing this is getting boring."

i said with a little bit of the so called darkness that i had been brewing all this time. horikita and kei look at me with a regret.

"horikita, you have to feel the same sorrow as mine no...."

horikita and kei looked at me readying their respective weapons

"You have to feel even worse than what i felt."

i took off the mask staring at the both looking at me with sadness but i feel nothing to that but i do feel 'empty'

 "You took from me--she meant the world to me. but yet you.."

kei started to tear up abit reminiscing the past that we had enjoying it laughting with it but no..

"you know i sat on my hands as I watched people I knew die, and I even killed my best friend  with those shadowed gloves,"

after that i looked at the two back after a few sec i slowly raised the black mask looking at them back. with hostility 'from this start were enemy.'

"just for this moment.. brewing all this hatred... All for this moment... I've been suppressing my emotions, forcing this pained smile even..even if i hated it.. i had to do it."

kei and horikita seems taken back by the things i have been saying.. and seems like the last one was the biggest impact.

"kiyotaka we have been travelling adventuring books to books and so many of them.... does our memories arent precious to you?!"

kei outburst her emotion i glance at her already knowing she's mad at me not particularly me this me is what she hate... she's been living under an illusion thoughting that was the real 'me'

"those memories.. are just a part of the plan.. from the start i was planning to make you my assistant but.. it seems your loyalty to horikita will bloom which making you betray me in the future i wont want my plan be destroyed by my 'assistant' isn't it..?"

she looked at me feeling betrayed about my words looking at the nothingless mask as the mask looks like is what my face making look like.

"kei.. your a good friend.. but as time goes by i just realize your too forgiving same with ichinose.. you both will not follow my plan.. i know that for a fact as we spent our months together as a partner realizing how kind you are and ichinose... honestly the only thing i would understand is your past the others is not."

her expression has been shadowed with her bangs but i know... shes devasted, frustrated, about whats happening right now horikita looks at me with frustration

"ahahaha..."

kei laught her own frustration looking at me with sadness knowing that one day i would do this.

"you know kiyotaka... i already know you would do this. but i dont know what year...months...weeks you would do it.. but it seems 3 year is enough to know about everything."

(and 5 months you already make me fall inlove...ahaha.... same with ichinose-san... i didnt even expect horikita-san will fall too.. i guess your just that charming to us. i know i would get rejected but.. ill try so this feeling would already get erased.)

"ne.. kiyotaka.. i have been trying to surpass my feelings to not tell you this... but right now.. I'll do it, truth to be told i dont have the guts to do it i was scared and know what you will answer.. i already know the answer for a fact but oh well.."

ayanokouji looked at kei questionably since hes been not 'trusting' the others in the past 3 years in the beginning hes just trying to use them to gauge the information out of them.

"i..."

kei looked at me straight at my eyes determined for some reason. but i dont know what she would say tho.

"aishiteru....kiyotaka..."

.

.

.

.
(that sounds cringe 😬)-narrator kei
.

.

.

.

.

silence filled the room due to unexpected confession from kei.. well this is unexpeted indeed. i never know she had a strong feeling for me. but she should know the answer already.

"kei.. that was unexpected.. but you already know the answer yes?"

"yea.. but i want to hear it from you."

oh well.. here goes nothing.

"you shouldnt bother to an answer that you already know, your already a bother kei. your annoying enough... you should know the answer already if you dont know the answer then ill say it."

"kei karuizawa.. you arent worthy to spent my time with, you don't even give me a good information, well except your past, basically what I'm saying is... your pretty much useless to me, to kind and forgiving, you will only drag me down. well I could bear that probably, but I won't bear that in the future am I? so stop bothering an answer and let it be in the dark cause sometimes it's better it be in the dark than the light, your pretty much useless karuizawa kei you won't be useful in my future plans. and don't even bother about your confession again, Since you all will die in here anyway."

I could already see her emotion is mixing again and again but it seems her expression turning to broken, sad, devasted, and frustrated, ("ah. it seems I've broken a young ladies heart again but oh well this is but another Saturday")

I glanced at the both woman that in the front at me observing the library checking if the librarians are awakes but it seems their awake just not noticing this scene yet.

"....well alright.."

Slowly the whole surrounding became a little bit dark making it more darker than usual I slowly let my hand go down to my waist. and stared at them seeing their respective weapons are already raised. slowly the dark became more darker

"Let's get started....."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

\(-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-)/

kei:Oh hell nahh this kiyotaka is about to massacre he's whole verse out of rage

Kiyotaka:this is rather an interesting story especially he's past... Quite intriguing honestly.

Kei:but oh damn! That kiyotaka is burning her alive the other me I mean
Look at her eyes became suddenly lifeless after the rejection it seems that, that's the only thing that makes her sane, honestly what a sad life she had but not as comparable that kiyotaka we know, no not you kiyotaka that kiyotaka you know..

Kiyotaka:hmm yes. that guy suffering is quite sad. Not as comparable as guts life tho since he's life is more terrible than the other.

Kei:kiyotaka that is an other verse, don't just jump into that out of nowhere.

Kiyotaka:kei we have been in the other universe remember how big this universe is..? this universe.

Kei:oh pls stop reminding me some essay that I won't even bother to remember! Ah mouu. Your really mean.

Me:kk let's stop it now and continues narrating.

Kei:shut up. you didn't even update like 6 months? 8 months? C'mon narrate for once your a goddamn author.

Me:-_- really I'm not even that powerfull unlike the others. anyways let's publish this now.

Me:Done!

Me:now kiyotaka do the dammed CoteTale universe

Kiyotaka:ok..? So where do I start?

Me:here the genocide one.

Kiyotaka:ah ok.. wait wa-

Me:SEE YA IN THE NEXT UPDATE BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
602K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...