𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱? | Sebas...

Por cutesight

Sebastian Sallow. A charismatic rebellious Slytherin boy. He's quick to challenge you when the time arises. W... Mais

▸01 | Troublemaker
▸02 | Miss Studious
▸04 | "Kind" gesture
▸05 | Prank backfired
▸06 | Awkward
▸07 | "Apology"
▸08 | Tit for tat
▸09 | Honeysuckle
▸10 | Mischief
▸11 | What about me?
▸12 | Dangerous Game
▸13 | Haunted by her
▸14 | Charmed
▸15 | Love in Disguise
▸16 | Mutual respect
▸17 | Different perspective
▸18 | Comparison
▸19 | Garreth or Sebastian?
▸20 | Angsty Kiss
▸21 | This is...
▸22 | His Vow
▸23 | I want you
▸24 | Garreth the good guy
▸25 | He's my weakness
▸26 | Deeply in love

▸03 | Back and Forth

1.8K 91 29
Por cutesight

"I'll see you later for dinner at the Great Hall Y/N." Amit waves a goodbye to you with a frown on his face when he begins his travel to Hogsmeade alone for a new cauldron. You refrain from frowning when you say your farewell to Amit. A sigh slips from your lips as you drag your feet towards Professor Binns classroom. Something tells you this afternoon in detention will drag. 

You're already feeling the urge to leave the moment you hear the laughter of Sebastian Sallow and the Hufflepuff student you witnessed last night. The two are already here sharing a table at the front right of the classroom. Not wanting to be near the two you take a seat at a table at the back left of the classroom. You quietly take a seat and rest your elbow on the table with your cheek resting on your open palm.

Sebastian props up a book to hold in front of the two. "Shall I pick up where we left off last night, Sarah?" The boy speaks in a husky voice. You want to throw something at the flirt when you hear Sebastian's words. Flicking your attention over, you quickly wish you didn't.

Sebastian tenderly holds Sarah's chin while placing a kiss against her lips. The girl blushes furiously with a nervous giggle. Sebastian must've sense your eyes on him when you see a smirk on his lips as he looks over to you from the corner of his eyes. Your eyes narrow on the boy with a look of displeasure. Your view of Sebastian gets blocked by a head of red hair. 

Someone rustles beside you, taking the seat next to you. Garreth Weasley welcomes himself to your table despite there being many other tables to use. Your attention strays over to the boy who looks exhausted. "What happen to you." You question Garreth with a raised brow. 

Garreth's eyebags are present and the shine in his usual green eyes are gone. "Aunt Matilda gave me an earful in todays class. I spent most of my lunch listening to her lecture my ear off while writing several times over how I'll stay out of trouble and focus on my studies. But I fell asleep after writing the sentence for the 50th time that she sent me to detention. I see nothing beneficial from being stuck in detention during the afternoon. Am I not just wasting time from studying like she wants?"

The boy slumps over on the table with folded arms as he hides his face in his arms. "I'm going to sleep. Not as if Professor Binns cares. Most of us already sleep during his lectures anyway. Wake me up when it's time for dinner will you Y/N?"

You part your lips to say something in response but the voice belonging to Professor Binns interrupts you. "Welcome to detention. I'll save the trouble on explaining why you four are here. All I ask is for some peace and quiet. You're free to study or what have you will during the time I must watch you four." Professor Binns floats over to his desk without looking at any of you. 

A happy expression paints on Sebastian's face upon Professor Binns words. Never having detention before, you did not prepare anything to kill time. Garreth is already sleeping away beside you while the two in front of the classroom are quick to continue their flirting. You hold back another frustrated sigh from leaving your lips. There must be something in this room to pass the time. 

Hearing the faint noises of locked lips makes you grind your teeth together. You'll have to find a way to get Sebastian back for this. He purposely got you detention so you have no where to go but suffer. The Slytherin boy seems to enjoy having detention this afternoon. "God I hate him." You mutter to yourself not thinking twice if Garreth is listening. 

"I agree. Sebastian thinks he's better than everyone else. Just because he's good looking, great at dueling, confident, and charismatic. Wait...this sounds more like I'm praising him." Garreth mumbles groggily beside you. The boy slowly lifts his head up to look over to you. Your eyes glance down to look at Garreth. 

"I thought you were going to sleep." 

Garreth shrugs as he rests his cheek on his arm, his eyes tiredly closing again as he whispers. "It's difficult to with those two smacking on one another. It's as if they've forgotten you and I are here too. Wonder how long this girl will last with Sebastian. He's always talking to a new girl every day." 

You resist the urge to glare at the two from your seat. Garreth tugs at your arm that you have propped up. Resulting in your head resting against the table with a light thud. You grimace at the rough contact. Garreth snaps his eyes open to whisper an apology as you rub the spot. Garreth outstretches his arm to block the view of Sebastian and Sarah from you. 

"Don't look at them. I'm sure Sebastian wants you to. I saw what he did to your potion during Professor Sharps class. Purposely adding an ingredient to have your love potion fail." Garreth speaks more seriously. 

You scrunch your face at the reminder. "I should've kept my cool. But Sebastian easily irritates me. I only hope Amit made it to Hogsmeade safely and is buying a new cauldron." You feel Garreth's eyes resting on your face, making you return your attention on the freckled face boy. His features slightly remind you of Sebastian's but in a different way. You don't have the urge to retort towards Garreth like you do with Sebastian. 

"What is it? You're staring Garreth." You speak up after a long silence. Garreth's eyes dart all over your face making you feel self conscious. The two of you are only classmates. This is the most you two have shared a conversation.

"Apologies. I was just admiring your concern over Amit and the annoyance you have towards Sebastian. It's a bit entertaining." Garreth chuckles under his breath with a grin. "It's like I witnessed two different sides of you. Asides the one side I see often from you. The studious perfect Ravenclaw student. One suited for the role of Head girl next year."   

You shiver at the idea with a shake to your head. "I don't wish to have that kind of responsibility. I much rather hear Amit ramble on about astrology than to watch over other students." 

"Speaking of Amit, may I ask if you and him are--"

"No. We're just good friends." You already know the question that Garreth is about to ask. "Amit is not one to think about relationships. He's the kind of person that will not even realize he's in love with someone unless they personally confess to him. The stars is who Amit truly loves." 

"Doesn't mean you don't have feelings for him Y/N." Garreth points out with a playful smirk on his freckled face. You shake your head to Garreth's statement. You know your feelings well and the kind of love you have for Amit is nothing more than a friend. Amit is someone you enjoy spending time with while also worrying over him when he's left to his own devices. Amit's not the most bravest student. 

"The scent I smelled in my love potion definitely does not belong to Amit." You retort back to Garreth. The slight change of topic grabs at the boys attention. His green eyes widen with a shine. "And no. I will not tell you what I smelled in mine." You're quick to dampen Garreth's curiosity.

There's a visible expression of dejection from Garreth. Truthfully, you barely caught much of any scent from your potion. Seems as though it's also unsure who your true love is. "Well, we know who has no use for a love potion." Garreth grunts out as he lifts his head to look over to Sebastian. You follow Garreth's line of sight to Sebastian and Sarah.

"I do wonder if he smelled anything from his potion." You speak your thoughts aloud. Garreth nods his head beside you in agreeance. 

"I doubt he did. The guy can get any girl he wants without the use of a love potion." Garreth grumbles under his breath. You glance back at Garreth to ask him a question. 

"What about you Garreth. Is there someone you like?"

"That's not fair. You didn't answer my question when I wanted to know if you smelled anything from your potion." Garreth easily avoids your question. But you wear a tiny smile with soften eyes. 

"I did answer your previous question about Amit and I though. So the least you can do is answer that." 

Garreth avoids your gaze after hearing your sentence. The boy scrunches his nose and exhales with a shake to his head. "I couldn't successfully make a batch of love potions anyway. Not as if there's any girl I'm particularly fancying. That's the least of my worries when I have so many experiments to work on for my future business." 

Garreth is always up to no good when he experiments by making new flavors of food and drinks. If he's not making something consumable he's often creating a mess of a gag toy. You snicker at this with a shake to your head. You should've guessed that's Garreth's answer. 

"What are you two discussing? Something about fancying someone?" The voice of Sebastian cuts into your shared conversation with Garreth. The two of you glance up to see Sebastian sitting at the table in front of you. Sarah shyly raises a hand up to wave at you both. You notice faint lipstick marks around Sebastian's lips. 

Sitting up, you keep your eyes on Sebastian. "It's not nice to eavesdrop." You say. Sebastian responds with a shrug to his shoulders. He looks over to Professor Binns who's quietly reading a book on his desk, his eyelids growing heavy. You also follow Sebastian's line of sight before returning your attention to the Slytherin boy. 

"Might as well talk to each other until detention is over. Not as though we can just get up and leave. Don't you agree Garreth? Talking together will make the time pass." Sebastian looks over to Garreth, putting the attention on the Gryffindor boy. Garreth is taken aback as he sits up and ponders on the idea.

Sarah who sits beside Sebastian perks up at the mention of the topic at hand. "Is there someone you have interest in Y/N?" The girl happily clasps her hands together, her eyes practically sparkling at the topic of love. You refrain from speaking to the Hufflepuff student with the same rude tone you are with Sebastian. She's done nothing wrong to you personally. 

"Not at all." You answer simply. Sarah droops her shoulders with a frown from the discussion ending quickly. 

"As if there's even any student in this school who will put up with Y/N." Sebastian snickers under his breath, laughing at his own sentence. You're quick to glare daggers at the boy. Sarah lightly elbows Sebastian on his side. "What? It's the truth." Sebastian adds. 

Sarah nervously looks at you, unsure what to say. Garreth begins to feel awkward as the tension in the conversation rises. "You're only upset I'm not giving you the kind of attention you want Sebastian. The only way for me to fall for you is if you use a love potion on me." The smile on Sebastian's face falls as his brows knit together. 

"And what makes you think I want your attention Y/N?" The two of you glare at one another, neither wanting to break the stare first. 

"Why else am I here in detention Sebastian? You purposely taunted me so I got stuck here with you. Don't make me remind you about our back and forth too. I still have the upper hand on winning matches against you in dueling." A self confident smile plasters on your face as you watch Sebastian's eyebrow twitch in aggravation. 

The boy leans his face close to yours, his nostrils flaring. You see your smile reflecting against his brown eyes. "You know you're annoying at times, Y/N?" Sebastian says between clench teeth. 

You shrug with a snicker under your breath. Matching his attitude, you lean a bit closer with your smile remaining on your face. "Oh no. Am I getting on your nerves Sebastian Sallow? That makes us even then. Be more aware of your surroundings. Not all of us want to hear you kissing." You roughly wipe a smudge of lipstick from the corner of Sebastian's lips before shoving his face away from yours. 

Sarah widens her eyes with a heated face. The girl shyly turns around to hide her embarrassment. Garreth covers his mouth with his arm to muffle out his chuckling and amusement. Sebastian huffs out in annoyance when he wipes his lips with the back of his hand. His eyes wavering when looking at your smug expression. "I'll get you back, Y/N. Just you wait." 

"I'll be waiting." You easily retort to Sebastian who turns around in his seat with stiff shoulders. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

654K 16.2K 57
Y/N has survived 10 years alone on the run from monsters. It's a wonder how she was able to defend herself for such a long time. But eventually, the...
279K 7.7K 27
One night, Star decides to invite her girls over to Ray Ray’s house. But when Roc is left with the overweight girl of the group, he has no interest i...
265K 11.3K 21
Kasai Todoroki is the epitome of rule breaker, the literal definition. She lived to defy everything. She has a temper that is as hot as fire. People...