The God's Gift {DXD MALE OC}

By juninDlaw

Before the great holy war, a certain deity came to create a weapon. The purpose of the weapon was to evolve... More

The Creator
Kuoh Town
The Next Monster
Bow to the new King.
The Fallen
Peerage.
Fucking Crow
A whole Murder
Arrogance
The Leviathan
Asia Argento
Kagu-Tsuchi
The Orochi
Riser the Blondie

GULP~

282 9 6
By juninDlaw

[At night on the same day]

After a busy day, I finally get home. While I was coming home I took the opportunity and sent a message to Issei, saying that tomorrow after class I will meet him at the Academy gate.

Issei's date will be in 3 days. If all goes well, as I think it will, at least by tomorrow Rias will have at least explained to him about the supernatural.

It doesn't matter that much if he agrees to become a Devil. If he accepts, then even better, he will be a Devil with me. If not, well I'll still help him of course.

I asked Rias for us to reincarnate me tomorrow. Along with Issei, if he accepts.

[A few hours later, at dawn.]

*Sigh*

Well,

I have a job to do.

At the moment I walk the dark streets of Kuoh. Dressed in black and understated clothes. Including a black hooded sweatshirt to cover my white hair.

...And I'm finally in a good spot.

I look around and see a house that has a high enough roof. With a few calculated jumps, I reach the chimney of the house, and I make sure to land in a position that Batman would do.

I then close my eyes and start using my imagination.

'If this works, you'll end up using up quite a bit of energy boy.'

I know, but the point is recognition and analysis. And not destroy a city... as if I could do that.

'Pfft, not for now. Okay brat, the hand signal can be anything. This again is not so important to you. Just try it, if it works then it worked' Sukuna says simply, and goes back to being silent.

I take a deep breath and start using all my energy.

And do it the first hand signal in my mind.

*Pump... PUMPUMPUMP*

A pulse of energy waved out of my body... like radar. And then several others, from different directions, come back to my body.

And suddenly my mind begins to quickly pick up signals!

HA

It Works!

And the result is...         holy shit.

Over 32 energy users... and I can't figure out what energies are these, magic, demonic energy, or whatever the fallen angels use...

But at least it works.

I tried to use the principle of my natural instinct to detect magic to create something. Basically the same thing but on a larger scale.

'Congratulations kid, your first cursed technique. HEH, if the suckers in my world saw this they would freak out. A jujutsu sorcerer capable of creating new techniques so easily.'

Okay, now it's time to check several things...

[The next day.]

Last night was much more productive than expected.

I managed to identify where all the enemies... probably.

I'm not completely sure of course. I triangulated their probable location to a suspicious place, the abandoned church of Kuoh, that place hasn't been working for years, and I saw people leaving that place at night. Including a man in a suit who had a peculiar energy, I'm sure he was a fallen angel.

Of course, in addition, I detected what appeared to be some magic user humans. But that didn't matter so much to me.

And in the morning, I don't have much to do.

So I helped Mr. Hyoudo with moving my things to their house. 

And now it's time to go to the Academy to find Issei,

[Approximately 30 minutes later.]

"So bro, you got something to tell me? ...Don't tell me you got a date too?" Issei says his eyes shining,

I simply roll my eyes, and place my hand on his back as I guide him.

"No Issei I don't have a date, and if I did you know you'd be the first to know. We're actually going to the Academy's Occult Club." I just smirk at him, making him smile until he realizes what I just said and is confused.

"The Occult Club? Isn't that the club with the two Onee-samas?? Why would we go there?" Even though he's confused I can hear his excitement... damn perv.

As we walk, I put my arm around his shoulder. In the last year, I've gotten taller, currently standing at 6ft. A respectable height.

"They have something to talk to you about, this is about your date...and it's a serious conversation ok? So please behave" I mean seriously. Issei seems to notice that the situation is serious and is worried for a second.

He nods, and we walk to the location in silence. After a while walking we arrived at the building. I can feel that everyone from the club is there today... huh actually I think there's someone else in the building, but whoever it is is in a farther room.

I knock on the door and wait a bit.

After a few seconds, Kiba opens it. The boy has a smile on his face, he opens the door and gives us room to enter.

"Nathanael, Hyoudou. The president is in the living room."

He then starts to guide us.

I just nod and Issei just sends him a "Yo"

Upon arriving in the room I see everyone relaxed drinking tea. And when noticing our presence, the girls smile. Beside me, I see Issei stare at the girls' beauty for a second.

I manage not to smack him in the back of the head to bring him back to reality.

Rias then out of politeness gets up,

"Welcome! Nathan and Issei, how about you two sit down?"

She gestures for the two of us to go to the couch, and we do.

I sit at the left end of the sofa, where next to me is Koneko, again.

Issei then sits on the edge as well.

The poor pervert has already snapped out of his stupor and now looks slightly nervous, which makes sense. I'm sure he's not used to talking to his other senpais... other than me, of course.

"Err- Hm, Nice to meet you all!" Issei surprises everyone there by bowing slightly to everyone.

Akeno just laughs lightly and says,

"fufufu, You don't need that Issei-Kun, you can rest assured, any friend of Nathan's is a friend of ours"

This makes the boy smile in relief,

The girl then gets up and pours some tea... for Issei, she then gets up and goes to the kitchen. If she's going there to make me some coffee, I swear I'll marry her.

Now with Issei more relaxed, Rias then starts talking.

"Well, I want to start our conversation by saying... Issei, do you believe in the supernatural?"

And with that, the boy's face became extremely confused.

[Some minutes later]

And with time, Rias was explaining more and more about the supernatural, the various races, and everything. Issei seems caught up in the conversation. He doesn't seem as skeptical as I'd expect.

"...And that's why you being a Sacred Gear user is so significant!"

Oh, I didn't even notice that they were already at that part of the conversation. I was honestly focused on this great coffee that Akeno made.

Looking at Issei I notice that he seems to have some kind of revelation in his mind. He then looks at me and seems to remember that I was there with him.

He turns his attention to Rias,

"G-gremory-san, you said that even the family members of one of these people with these relics can be affected r-right?"

Rias takes the question seriously and promptly answers,

"Yes, one because they are extremely valuable these users and the people around them are in constant danger"

He seems to think for a while, and his face looks sad.

He turns to me,

"Nathan...you are a user of these sacred gears aren't you?"

Ah

I understand now,

I do not hesitate and answer bluntly.

"Yea. And yes, that's why my hair changed, my eyes changed... that's why my father died."

The others in the room understand where Issei wanted to go and have a pitying faces.

Pity,

I hate seeing people looking at me like that.

I know this isn't exactly a bad thing. But it still bothers me.

Issei's face seems to harden for a second, and his fists clench. Hmm, I think I'd better leave, me being here for the next steps of this conversation might not be a good idea.

I then get up,

"Well, I guess my presence here isn't necessary at the moment."

The girls and Kiba look at each other but don't say anything.

I then stand in front of Issei.

"They will have a serious conversation with you, take everything they say into consideration. And don't worry, you're my friend no matter what." I then extend my fist toward the boy,

Issei looks confused by the statement, but he smiles and returns my fist bump.

"Hehh, the Tyrant woke up with a soft heart today isn't-" Before he had finished the sentence I had already given him a flick on the forehead.

"OUCH!"

I hear everyone's light chuckle and leave the place.

[Some minutes later.]

I currently find myself lying on one of the benches outside the school. On second thought...shit, I want more of Akeno's coffee.

'Hmph, these human romances really are a joke, I don't understand what the difficulty is with you just courting this woman right away' Sukuna says in a bored tone.

...I don't know what you're talking about old man.

'Don't be a fool, I can see your memories boy. In my time at your age, I already had my harem.' The king of curses' voice sounds so smug it makes me sick.

Okay, I have to admit. I've always been attracted to her. But I never thought about romance ok? This is something to think about further ahead.

The King of Curses is silent, but I can feel him rolling his eyes. Damn curse,

I feel a familiar person coming close.

And from my position where I look up at the sky, a beautiful face appears, with beautiful purple eyes.

"Ara Ara~ Nathan, we already finished our conversation with Issei. How about you go back to the club?"

I just smile and stand up.

"Only if you give me more coffee"

She giggles and we head back to the building.

When I get there, already inside the building. I hear everyone laugh at something.

Arriving in the room, I see Issei standing as if he is telling a story.

"And then he gives the guy one last kick in the head and says "You failed this city!"

Everyone chuckles, and Issei turns around only to see me behind him.

"Hey, Nathan! I was just telling them about that time you took out a family of Yakuzas from here in town"

And with a straight face, I say.

"First of all, you have no proof regarding that. Second, there were two Families, and they were rivals or something."

This makes Kiba choke slightly on the tea he was drinking.

Issei and I sit down and Rias starts talking,

"Nathan, Issei agreed to become a Devil!"

I turn to Issei, and I see him smiling widely.

"Well, what convinced you to become one?" I already have an idea of what it might be.

Issei then smiles even wider and says loudly,

"THE HAREM PART, OBVIOUSLY! Hehe, I'm going to have the biggest Harem in the world one day Nathan!"

*sigh*

I already expected this one... but I feel like there's something more to it.

Well, if he wants to talk to me one day he will.

Rias claps a loud clap and stands up!

On the coffee table, the box with the Evil Pieces opens again.

"Well, as explained I will reincarnate you guys now! Issei come here please"

Rias stands next to the table next to Issei.

She picks up one of the pawns and prepares to seemingly place it on Issei's chest...

They all looked apprehensive... and I was intrigued.

She then tries to push the shiny piece in... and nothing happens.

"Huh? Strange, it seems like you're worth more than one piece Issei."

Issei's face shines, he looks all cocky.

Rias tries with one more.

It Does not work.

...

All... Rias needed all the pawns to reincarnate Issei.

The moment I look at him... hmm, he certainly got stronger, especially his Aura/Energy, call it what you will.

He looks at me like a proud child,

"Look at me, Nathan! I sure can beat your ass right now!"

I roll my eyes,

"Dream on, you would need 40 pawns to even touch me"

He doesn't shake and continues smiling, he then goes to the sofa and sits down. Now it's my turn to face Rias.

"Well Nathan, I know you're already a martial arts practitioner, so I thought I'd reincarnate you with my Rook."

She shows me the piece... and again I feel something strange.

I just nod, not a problem for me.

She then pushes the piece and... it doesn't work.

Her face turns anxious,

"Oh no"

That doesn't sound good.

She then tries to reincarnate me with another piece, a Knight... and it doesn't work.

With a bishop... and it won't either.

All peerage members are sad. Issei and I were confused.

"Wait, so it just didn't work?"

Issei asks Rias,

She sighs.

"None of the pieces worked... It seems that Nathan is too strong for me to reincarnate..."

I still stare at one of the pieces on the table, To the Rook,

Sukuna starts to tell me a very interesting idea.

Rias starts to explain something to Issei and everyone focuses on them.

"Well Issei, normally the King of a Peerage can more or less see the "value" of a possible peerage member. It's something intuitive and sometimes unstable. But I didn't feel anything with Nathan so I thought it was a mistake or something-"

She falls silent and senses something... like a member has been added to her peerage...

She looks startled at Nathan, making everyone look at him.

He has his hand over his mouth.

And he then seems to force something down...

He swallows and says,

"Hm, it tastes like death."

Rias looks deep into Nathan's eyes, she seems to have her hopes regained.

"Nathan...where's my Rook?"

Everyone in the room looks at the table, and notices the lack of it... they look at the boy and start connecting the dots.

"...I ate it." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
13.6K 569 24
Dev as usual was day dreaming but this time it was something that no one ever thought of. What if there is a country who has a military of modern wor...
64.1K 2.6K 38
Akira had learned long ago that dreams were a pointless thing and wishful thinking a lost cause. The goal of her life had been determined for her by...
4.8K 140 9
Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels these three factions of supernatural beings live amongst humanity in secret. While a shaky peace exists between the...