UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡30♡

2.1K 71 118
By sun_ve

Yesterday was yesterday. Going to bed was fine, it was the weekend. Tomorrow was your mission, to find yourself out. To test your hypothesis if you really are human or not. All you could feel is just anxiety about all this, you wish you had someone to talk to about all this, the possibilities. Would Viney be okay with you being a human?

Titan.

It's currently sometime in the afternoon and you run over to the garden and pull out your scroll.

You open Edas penstragram and text her asking for Luz. As soon as Luz replies you call her.

"Woah? You okay?" Luz asks.

"No, I'm so nervous, when is this happening tomorrow?" You ask.

"Nighttime so it's a little less crowded." Luz says.

"You have nothing to worry about either, even if you are human it's not the end of the world." She says.

"Yes it is, so many people hate humans, you get people walking around you grumpily talking about the fact your human, what about me?" You ask.

"You don't have to tell anyone, you've gotten away with it haven't you? You have the ears, even if they're different." She says.

"Just get another artificial glove." Luz says.

"How do you know it got eaten?" You ask

"Viney told me, I was talking with her earlier today." Luz said.

"She told me about the basilisk."  Luz says.

"Oh." You nod.

"See, im a human and Viney talks to me, why wouldn't she talk to you?" Luz asks.

"I don't know..." you mumble.

"You're nervous, it's fineeee, you'll be fineeee." Luz says.

"So what is the plan?" You ask.

"We're going in at around 9pm tonight through the boating area, it's always unlocked, we'll use some invisiblity glyphs, I'll teach your how to use them." Luz says.

"Okay." You nod.

"And then when we get there?" You ask.

"We will figure out the x ray." Luz says.

You nod.

"What about an x Ray?" Someone says behind you.

You turn your head around, and there you see Terra, Hunter alongside her as well.

"Bye, gotta go." You whisper and hang up.

"Hey mom." You say.

"x rays?" She asks.

"I was just on the phone with Viney, she was talking about some stuff in her healing track." You nod

"Interesting."  She nods.

Hunter walks over to you and stands beside you, he has a smile on his face. You glance at him.

"Our golden guard here was just discussing some matters with me." Terra says.

"O-oh? And what are those matters?" You say nervously glancing at him.

"The 2 of you, you both seem to be getting along nicely as of recently have you not?" Terra tilts her head.

"Oh- uh- yeah, I guess so?" You shove your hands in your pockets.

"That's good news... its took your both how long? 12 years?" Terra says.

You look a different direction.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm glad to see this progressing, maybe we can make some marriage arrangements early, prepare a ring for the proposal." Terra smiles.

You start sweating.

"Well? Can I get something out of any of you?" She folds her arms.

You refuse to open your mouth, Hunter glances at you, he can tell you're definitely bothered.

"Yes miss Terra, but please take your time it doesn't have to be as soon as possible." Hunter says.

"Wonderful." Terra smiles.

She begins walking to the door and as soon as she's about to reach the door handle she stops and turns back around.

"Ah yes one more thing." Terra says.

"Belos would like to speak with you regarding you and y/ns relationship." Terra says towards Hunter.

"Right now?" Hunter asks.

"Whenever you are available, no rush." Terra says.

"Okay." Hunter nods.

Terra nods and then with that she finally exits. Hunter turns to look at you, you look nervous, while he seems like there's nothing on the world to worry about.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Everything! What's wrong with you?!" You yell.

"What?" He asks.

"You're just... okay?? With.. getting married?" You ask.

"Isn't this what we were supposed to do?" He asks.

"Well... yes! But-" you stutter.

"I don't want to marry you, atleast, not through my mother and Belos and the emperors coven." You say.

Hunter blinks and folds his arms.

"What?! Did you want to?" You say angrily.

"This...our marriage is technically one of my orders, given to me by Belos." Hunter says.

Your hands turn to fists and your about to shout at him but before you do he shushes you.

"But." He says placing a finger over your mouth.

"My pure relationship and feelings towards you, are not, they are from myself, it's what I want." He says.

"So don't go around thinking "ooh you're only with me because your following orders." Because no, that's not true." He says.

But marriage to you is just simply... following orders? Do you even realize what marriage is?" You fold your arms.

"I know it's... like... something that makes you stick together or something." Hunter blushes.

"It's a really really really important promise you make to be together forever, it's so important that it's celebrated and known as a wedding." You say.

"But this wedding that they are doing is a private simple get it over with wedding, we get married boom it happened nothing exciting, I don't want that." You say.

"If I were to get married I want it to be special." You say.

"And not have my parent and your uncle arrange it." You say.

"I'd wanna be in charge of my wedding because it's MY wedding, not theirs, to them it's just a partnership for business, they want over with." You say.

"Then let's make it special." He says.

"No!" You say.

"In order to get married we need to have known eachother for a long time!" You say.

He folds his arms and raises an eyebrow.

"Like we haven't?" He says.

"Romantically know each-other." You say.

"It's different." You say.

"So we are a romantic thing?" He smirks.

"I never said that!" You blush.

"You said romantically know each other for us to be wed, are you saying you want to be in something romantic?" He smiles.

"N-no! Stop!" You blush.

"Hey! Stop changing subject! Agree with me on this here, if we're ever to get married it needs to be arranged by us, not mom or Belos." You say.

"... I'd... love that... but how? With them on our backs all the time about this marriage." Hunter blushes softly.

"I don't know, Hunter, maybe there won't even be one." You grumble, thinking about the possibility of you being a human.

"Do you not want one?" He asks.

"It's not that I don't want one, it's that I'm not worthy enough." You grumble.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"I don't know." You lie.

"You've been saying this a lot, you feel unworthy you feel like you aren't gonna do okay, regarding us, where's all the self doubt coming from?" He asks.

"Nothing!" You exclaim, whirling around, not facing him

You sigh and whirl back around again to look at him

"I just-"

....

He.. kissed you.

...

He backs off from the kiss, and blushes a little, he looks away.

"You... don't have to feel all that you know." He says softly.

"You can talk to me, about anything bothering you." He scratched his neck.

His ears are red. And he looks nervous that he just did that.

"I... really like you, so anything bothering you bothers me, and I wanna help." He says.

"You can open up, I don't bite." He says.

You frown, your cheeks are pink. He really does love you. He does a lot.

But.. even still you don't feel good enough for him, he hates humans, if he knows you may be human, he will drop you in an instant.

"...what if I was a monster?" You say.

"What do you mean? Your no monster." He smiles.

"Like... a vampire, or something... I'm dangerous, I can't be trusted, what if I was something like that? Would you still care?" You fold your arms.

"I'd be a vampire with you." He smiles.

"Let's say it's not a metaphor, what if this really really did happen?" You ask.

"Like I said, it doesn't matter, you realize I've been with you since we were kids, I know you, I know you have good intentions." He says.

You blush and look away.

"I really hate you." You blush.

"No you don't." He says.

"Why are you saying this. Are you secretly a vampire?" He smiles.

"No." You say.

"Then what's the example for?" He asks.

"I don't know, like... what if I'm something you hate?" You say.

"Then I'll learn to love." He says.

"You're only saying that." You sigh.

"I'm not." He smiles.

"Hey, get your mind off of this, let's do something fun." He says.

"If your gonna ask me on a date then do it straightforward-"

"Go on a date with me." He says.

"Let's go on a date, I have something fun in mind." He says.

"Like?" You smile.

"There's an abandoned town on the ankle of the boiling isles, you wanna check it out?" He says.

"Woah, sounds dangerous, and cool, let's go." You grin.

"There you go." He smiles.

"Oh yeah, mister, I have something I need to talk to you about, you're keeping some things from me." You say, folding your arms.

"Like?" He starts sweating.

"Like this guy." You say grabbing the hiding flapjack from his shirt pocket.

"Hey! No no! Don't hurt him!" He says snatching flapjack from you.

"Keep it down by the way! You won't tell anyone will you?" He blushes embarrassed.

"No of course not, im just upset you never told me." You fold your arms.

"I was scared." He blushes.

"See? Why should I open up to you if you won't open up to me and tell me your secrets?" You say.

"You got me there, I'm sorry." Hunter blushes.

"Tell me about him." You say.

"He came to me when I was on that mission with that human." Hunter says.

"He chose me. I don't... know how to feel about it but... um.. I'm trying to learn and get to understand." He says.

"Palisman are adorable, but... mom won't let me have one, because Belos." You say.

"Right." He nods.

"Anyway, come on, we can't just walk there we need to fly there." Hunter says, releasing flapjack.

Flapjack turns into a staff and you and Hunter board the palisman, and just like that you both are off to the titans ankle.

Some moments later, you arrive at the ankle, and Hunter was right it was completely deserted, and it looked like ruins.

"Holy shit! This is so cool, do you think there's hidden artifacts or treasures??" You say hopping off the staff and running off.

"Ancient witches used a lot of the leg or feet areas of the Titan to build settlements like this, they were actually afraid of sheltering near the titans chest or heart like we do now." Hunter says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Because they believed judgement came from the heart, they believed living there and doing anything the slightest bit wrong can make the Titan very angry and inflict worse punishments toward them." He says.

"When and why did they move?" You say rummaging around the town ruins.

"When Belos took charge tons and tons of years ago, he bonded the witches with the titan, and make them less afraid of joining the heart, Belos told them the heart is where the Titan gives them more gifts and miracles, and the legs will not help bond the witch with the titan." Hunter says.

"But... he probably was also trying to conjugate the witches to be more closer to the emperors coven." He says.

"How do you know all those nerd facts?" You ask, from far away.

"Those books you told me that were dumb and for nerds." He grumbles.

"Hah." You laugh.

"Hey! Hunter come here!" You yell from afar.

He walks over and checks up on you. You're nearby a shrine of some sort.

"What do you think this was?" You ask.

"Uh.. probably some sort of religious practice." He says.

"What religion practice?" You say.

"This actually looks kind of sad." You say studying it.

Hunter walks over to the shrine and examines it closely. It has a picture of a blue and yellow boy holding hands with these skeleton dogs. They look happy.

"I'm actually not sure." He says softly studying it.

"That's odd I never noticed this, I forgot to explore this area when I was last here." He says.

"You come here often?" You ask.

"No, not really, well... I used to, to learn more and see things for myself but I got more missions." Hunter says.

"I loved exploring the leg areas there was tons of cool things, I even found a library with some books left over, I came here reading for hours." He says.

"I still want to read some of the books they have lying round here." He says.

No response

"Books are actually really calming believe it or not, they help smooth the brain." Hunter goes on.

No response

"You should try reading something, you just need to find the right thing to read and you will enjoy it." Hunter says.

He looks around trying to see where you went, but you're nowhere in sight.

"Y/n?" He says.

"Where did you go?" He says beginning to wander around looking for you.

"Y/n!" He yells.

....

"Damn it, are you kidding me?" He groans, continuing to walk around looking for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.1K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...
8.8K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...
11.5K 565 12
After the golden guard has a small encounter with the Blight's son, he approaches his uncle with an idea that was completely unrelated to the encount...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...