Quench My Fire

Riadreame7 tarafından

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... Daha Fazla

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks

122 16 4
Riadreame7 tarafından

Love is an untamed force. When you try to control it, it destroys you. When you try to imprison it, it enslaves you. When you try to understand it, it leaves you feeling lost and confused.

Stefano's pov

" I'm correct..wow... I never knew I'll meet the almighty Multi-billonaire in a place like this" she exclaimed with her mouth opened and eyes widened in shock as she moved closer to me.

She was dressed in a classic way as usual profounding her features with her Brunette hair falling carelessly on her shoulder.

She wasn't on her ridiculous lipstick this time around. She looked simple.

"Hey!" I said faintly as I tried to adjust my sitting position before she hopped on the next seat beside me.

"You haven't answered my question... what are you doing in our humble place?" She said again with a plastered smile on her face.

"Our?" I exclaimed in surprise but just before she could reply...the granny brought our meals. Mine was Bruschetta grilled bread topped with veggies, rubbed garlic and tomato mix  with Lasagna.

I smiled at the aroma of  food that danced around my nose. This granny always have a way with her food and Ivan ordered his usual Panzenella, a Tuscan bread salad and a chilled glass of Prosecco to go with it.

"What are you doing here Coco?" The old granny said in a reprimanded tone.

Coco? " This is your meal sir" she added facing Ivan and I with a smile as Coco stood up.

"Grandma I'm just talking to my friends" she said in a childish tone. grandma? Wow.

" Friends? How will the Multi-billonaire be your friend...?" The old woman chuckled in disbelief.

"What do you mean how? Remember I'm COCO WINKS! The top model in America" she said defensively folding her arms under her chest.

I just smiled. Coco Winks... I knew her face was familiar that day I first met her upfront but I didn't know she was this easy to converse with.

"So you like prosecco Mr. grey eyes?" she placed her both hands on the table turning towards Ivan. Mr. Grey eyes? I chortled. Ivan's eyes grew big and shifted unconsciously. I smiled, I never knew someone could make Ivan this nervous.

"It's my favorite too...you know it's actually underrated" she twisted her tongue in distaste still trying to make conversation with Ivan but he remained silent. I snorted out a smile at his reaction towards Coco.

"Coco...leave the gentlemen alone and come over here" the Granny shouted afar diverting Coco's attention who was at first reluctant but stood up anyways but didn't miss the exchange of gazes she made with Ivan. I smiled, I'm gonna love this.

After our meals... We left the restaurant and thanks to Gina, Coco was controllable.. she didn't do anything abnormal at least to me but I can't say for my bodyguard.

Ivan

I watched the woman sat across me, beside Stefano with her bubbly smile.

She was so adorable with her spirit nature.

Everything was funny to her until her eyes settled on mine. I felt something which was strange before I averted it away. Careful there... I said to my heart.

"So you like prosecco Mr. grey eyes?" she placed her both hands on the table turning towards me and leaving me in marvel. Grey eyes? I didn't see that coming so I shifted uncomfortably trying to maintain my composure. I've never felt this awkward before.

"It's my favorite too...you know it's actually underrated" she said again and there's a way her voice sounded in my ears.... It was ticklish which is unusual so I chose to remain silent to avoid saying the wrong word.

Thank goodness the Granny called for her attention leaving me to release the sigh I didn't know I was holding.

After the meals, I stood up and paid for the bills and on my way back she stopped me abruptly.

"What's your name handsome?" She said which left me in awe... The gut sha had there... I blinked twice to be sure she was talking to me and I glanced briefly at Stefano giving me a subtle smile.

"Ivan" I stated

"Ivanovo or Ivanovich?" She inquired with her sparking violet eyes which I'm just noticing.

"Ivanovo" I supplied then she gave a dazzling smile and left to the kitchen where her grandma wouldn't stop to reprimand her for not joining in the cooking.

I hopped into the vehicle along with Stefano who's smile was still playing on his lips.

" Why are you smiling?" I asked suspiciously

"Nothing Mr. Grey eyes" he said in a mimicking tone. Now I know where that came from but I shrugged it off and focused on the road.

"What do you think of Coco?" He said out of the blue with a playing smile on his face.

"What do you mean by what do I think?" I said uncomfortably then he laughed hysterically

" You think I didn't see both of you on staring competition at each other or when she bravely requested for your name?" He said trying to contain his laugh.

"What do you mean by staring competition? I did no such thing besides it's my first time seeing her" I exclaimed defensively

" Yeah it's your first time seeing her which I'm sure it's also her first... Ohmyyy love at first sight" he said again sardonically with a playing smile on his face.

"Don't start with me... " I said in a warning tone then he nodded with his hands in the air.

" she likes you dude and you know she's a very direct person... I can't wait to sail the ship... it'll be fun" Stefano said clasping his hands together.

"Dream on man" I retorted dryly trying to end this conversation.

"Yeah I will" he said with a cynic smile.

Getting back to the company and I realized it was 3:25pm.

"We're late for your ghost meeting" I said and his face went hardened again.

What will I do to this guy to break out of his shells... Arriving at the last floor and to be welcomed by the all smiling Giovanna Rennes.

"Welcome back Mr. Alcantara and Sir. Ivan" she said with a beam smile. I cringed at the sir she added to my name.

I've corrected her several times but she didn't adhere to my correction.

" Ms. Rennes, you'll be accompanying Ivan to the small conference room to talk about finalizing of the designs and signing on them" Stefano said and I chuckled... He should be glad he has someone so efficient like Ms. Rennes.

"Sir... I mean what design exactly? There's no need to sign on them besides we've finalized it" she inquired in a confused state.

"Finalize again" he stated firmly and left to his office. I let out the laugh that has been fighting it's way down my throat with Me. Rennes staring at me in confusion.

"Just call her and let her sign beside his signature and finalize the design... I'm sure you're good at this" I said to her trying to calm her nerves down then she nodded and excused herself to Ms. Bennett office.

Bianca

I got back to my office quite late for the impromptu meeting in which I was not informed about.

I checked my watch and realized that it was pass 3:18pm . Some minutes later, Giovanna came into my office and informed me about the location of the meeting.

I walked down the hallway to the small conference room and there I met Ivan already waiting. Won't Stefano be present?

"Hi Ivan" I said with a smile

"Hello Ms. Bennett" he said with a playing smile as I rolled my eyes at his formal attitude.

" Sign here first" Giovanna said bringing me closer to the paper for signing. After I signed, my eyes got glued at the signature right beside my own. That was the signature of the person that took me to the hospital. My brain trailed.

"This signature... Is it who I think it is?" I said picking my question gently as I pointed at the signature then Giovanna smiled.

" Yeah that's Mr. Alcantara's signature." She said as I felt electrified at the sudden revelation.

He was the one that saved me and took me to the hospital.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Love you,Ria🍒

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.6K 1.3K 27
When you experience the worst thing you could ever imagine, how do you react? - "The water looked so tempting under me as I stood there in the dark...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
1.3K 152 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 - ᴀʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴄɪɴɪ skilfully negate the negative, turning ever...
3.6M 83.8K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...