𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

Από luxidrose

❝Get away from me Enzo .❞ I said with pure annoyance from this man. I stumbled outside in the rain to get my... Περισσότερα

introduction
Chapter 1 • Quiet
Chapter 2 • Discovered
Chapter 4 • Ouch
Chapter 5 • Unusual
Chapter 6 • Secrets
Chapter 7 • Should I?
Chapter 8 • Reached
Chapter 9 • Fuck this
Chapter 10 • Something Different
Chapter 11 • Footage & More Fear
Chapter 12 • Silent
Chapter 13 • Beautiful Wreck
Chapter 14 • The News

Chapter 3 • Dead Heart

520 16 3
Από luxidrose

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

ME and everyone were running fast through the nights of this small, quiet town.
We all dashed from place to place from building roof to another roof.

I stopped on top of one of the most expensive brown bricked buildings in this old, basic neighborhood. I looked around trying to use my ears and see if I could hear who in the hell decided to pay us a visit so late in the evening.

"Enzo, we found something in the entrance of the town." I heard Katrina's voice through my ears going in a different direction so I ran toward it immediately.

I made it my way towards the street where everyone gets welcomed to the small town in Rhode Island. I see everyone crowded around in a circle near the huge welcoming sign. Katrina walks up to me and I go past her ignoring her presence.

So she just follows up behind me.

"What the hell happened?" I go up to all of them. I move Christopher aside with my shoulder seeing a dead woman. I felt my eyes channel into the form I hated showing.

"Could you figure out how the fangs were dug into her neck?" I said low, not making eye contact with any of them.

The body was just of course lifeless. It looked like this woman wasn't even over 30, maybe 23? Her hair was sark milky brown with blonde highlights going all around her small, buttoned face.

"It looked like the fangs went in deep, they were definitely thicker, so it shows it was a man." Makel's melanated hand examines the wound gaged around her neck and pale collarbone.

A man.

"Is there any venom injected in her body?" I kneel down to see for myself. "A little, but not a lot." He replied with a sigh. He's a pure blood—

"Damn it" I put my hand through my long hair trying to figure out what bloodline he was, is he my bastard brother or someone I used to know a hell of a long time ago.

I stood up "Don't touch the body. Leave it for the police to deal with"— I walk away "Meet back at the house before 2 AM." I heard Katrina and Kraven start following me.

I turn around seeing them stop in front of me. "Leave me alone for christ sakes. I need to get away from all of you" my back faces their confused faces once again.

"Lorenzo"— Katrina pauses "Do not call me that, and go fucking bother someone else." I don't know why but hearing my full name really pisses me off from other people.

"Kat just leave him alone." Kraven scoffed as I walked away closing up my dead heart once again, and I was sick of it.

♛ ♛

I just started to go through the neighborhood, just listening to the sound of the night crickets, the loud noise of cars passing by you down the street.

I like when my thoughts are empty and peaceful. It feels like it's the only little mortal human thing I have left to actually keep. Sad part is I have it forever.

I didn't mind it at all—

Well sometimes.

I somehow ended up near the bakery, but I didn't see Arabella. The light was off and I could see my reflection in the windows; I looked away.

I felt like I needed another distraction, and maybe meet up with that bartender again. The moment was hot, but bland.
I didn't like the thought of someone being most likely shared with everyone.

Even though I couldn't be talking. I don't even know how many people I've had sex with, you lose count of course.
I guess I've never actually shared a real intimate moment.

While I went by the small rustic bakeries and old retail stores, I took a different route back to the house just because I heard specific voices in that direction.

The gray cobblestone lined with creases clicked against my black shoes as I saw the group once again walking down the sidewalk to a white beautiful brick house with a black roof added also with black shutters enhancing more of the black all around the bright green vines growing against the wall.

Had a huge guess on whose house this was.

I dashed near the multiple trees on the side of her house seeing her friends and Everest by her side like he owned her.

I rolled my eyes, but I still watched anyway on the darkness like a fucking creep. Didn't care—
Like I've said before Arabella is a part of a bloodline I genuinely thought everyone was rid of, but someone survived.

I saw my family kill them when I had just turned into this. The family of hunters, well knowledgeable people. They were born with the gift of intelligence.

She was more than that.
I could see it and I don't even know her.

I wanted to know her, but it would be a waste of her and my own time. She has a life to live and I don't want to be the one to take it away from her innocent yet beautiful soul.

"Arabella, is it okay if I spend the night?" Her redhead friend Emilia asks and she responds with a yes. "Bells can I ask you something?" I heard Everest's annoying mouth speak to her again.

Her lips parted slowly letting out a sigh "if it's what I think you're asking, it's gonna be and stay a no." She rubs her shoulders from the cold weather hugging her small body.

"Arabella"— He tries to touch her waist, but she steps back and says goodnight to him, closing the door in front of his face.

That just made my evening somewhat better. I see her walking through the house since she stupidly left her gray curtains wide open for men like me to watch and see.

I felt like I heard something in the trees or near the house, so I looked around and examined the area before I left.

Then just like that I jumped furiously into the ground going further in the backyard of the house.
I could definitely see now that this man was a part of some bloodline, but not mine.

His body collided against mine to a thick tree holding me up by the neck. This man looked way too old to be part of anything, but before I could think he said "Your highness?"— and dropped me to the ground on my knees.

Fucking hell.

I coughed slightly from the pressure he placed on my neck while I got back up on my feet. I didn't like that he knew of me. A lot of the immortals did, witches, demons, gargoyles, fairies, etc.

We were the whole goddamn fantasy.

"Prince Lorenzo?"— He said the name that triggered me most now I was the one who pinned him up on the thick tree. "Who the hell are you and why're you here?"

"I'm nothing but a mere servant of your highness"— I gripped harder cause I knew that there was more "For your mother." He croaked and then I dropped him down leaving him gasping for air.

Why is my mother's servant here out of all places? "Why did she send you here? and do not lie to me or I will torture you like no other." I stood in front of him looking down upon the white haired man.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard Kraven behind me. "Did you not just hear me trying to figure that out?" I roll my eyes.

Kraven was the only one I trusted with whatever information this man was going to give us. "She's looking for a certain bloodline" the man's red eyes appeared in front of me.

"Which. Bloodline." I empathize with each word making him gulp in his throat. "Cohen's line, hunters blood." He replied quickly. "And why does my mother need this blood..?" I paused since I didn't know this servants name.

"It's Theodore your highness." He bowed down and I shook my head while I heard Kraven burst out laughing, not even thinking to hide it from me. "The queen is slowly but surely dying."

Wasn't expecting that.

"A Blood covenant?" Kraven says in surprise "you would think she would supply that type of blood." I mumble to myself. "Don't you need that type of blood too?" He adds and yes he was correct but I ration it, so I don't die of hunger—

I could use him for rationing seeing he was part of a bloodline. I was running low anyway. "You know where they are don't you?" He noticed the look in my eyes.

"Please, you must tell me where they are. The queen said she would slaughter my wife"— Before he could continue his unnecessary rant I dashed up to him and snapped his neck making him unconscious.

"We're taking him back to the house in the cellar to get more answers and drain his blood while we're at it." I told Kraven and he nodded.

"We can't tell anyone about why he's here besides the fact he has the blood I need to survive." I added urgently as I saw him carry the man over his shoulders.

As much as I didn't want to, I knew I had a girl to watch over.

"Bella! Everest sent some flowers for you" I heard Emilia yell from downstairs, I slightly groaned as I ruffled through my thick white fluffy comforter.
I made my legs over to the side of my bed looking at myself in the mirror propped up on my door.

I looked a mess—

My hair was in a bun that progressively got worse over night, dressed in a lace white tank with pink pajama shorts. I lift myself up going into my white bunny slippers running down the beige halls then down my wooden steps.

Seeing Everest in a murky blue sweater and khaki pants. His blonde hair was in its normal messy state. I didn't actually think she meant he was here and I'm in these very thin, revealing clothes.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I cleared my throat glaring at Emilia over in the kitchen as he stood in the main hall. "I brought some flowers for you since I knew you probably had a hangover and I wanted to get you something"— He stumbled on his words so much.

"Well thank you, but I've told you I'm not going out with you." I cross my arms. "I know"— "So why're you still going?" I interrupted him.
"Is this about that Lorenzo guy? You haven't been acting like this since he randomly pops up." I didn't answer him.

I don't think it was because of him.

Gosh I hope not—

"No I just don't see you that way at all and I never will," "you're my friend Everest and I'm so sorry"— The door rings loudly breaking the awkward silence we both created.
I run up to the door opening it and to my surprise I see the man Everest had just brought up.

"Hi" He said and I just looked at his face. "Cute slippers." He tilts his head and I look down at my feet. I cannot believe I look like this right now in front of him. This cannot be happening—

"I— why're you here?" I ignored his comment "Wow good morning to you too. I went to the bakery this morning to see you and didn't see you, so I asked your mother,""now I'm here." He said all nonchalantly, like he didn't give a care in the world.

My mom just willingly told him where I lived, okay thanks.

"Just didn't expect to see you..like this." He paused his words by parting his plump lips leaving them slightly open. "What the hell?" Everest broke our eyes from each other and I turned around to look at him for a second. Then I put my eyes back on Lorenzo.

He wore a tighter black shirt with a few small buttons only going to his pecs unbuttoned. Of course with black jeans— The strands of his hair were down making his face look hidden.

He walked up to me looking down at me with each step he took, breaking the space between us. "I'll let you and your boyfriend talk and I will come back later, hm?" He whispered in my ear making me feel goosebumps shoot up my brown skin.

He smiled, stepping back walking away from my front door going back to his black, shiny, fancy car. "Care to explain?" Everest said as I made my way back to the kitchen. "I don't know what just happened." I roll my eyes; he quickly puts the pink roses down and goes up to me.

"Bells I have known you for almost 3 years of my life and I want to keep trying, cause no way in hell you don't feel not even anything?"

"For the last time, no Everest. If you cannot handle being just friends then I suggest you leave my house please."I kept my voice quiet.

He left just like that.

I close the door groaning out loud "Bella I've never seen a man so ridiculously like Lorenzo speak to you." Emilia said smiling at me. "He's literally the cockiest man I've ever met and it's so annoying!" I say in frustration.

"He literally looked like he wanted to eat you up in the craziest ways possible." She adds making me look at her in confusion. "I'm not letting him bite me Em"—

"You're so clueless it's adorable." She laughs and I roll my eyes again. "Blame my parents" I sigh, flopping myself onto a pink stool near my wooden island counter.

She handed me a cup of iced coffee and I gave her a smile "Gosh.. he said he's coming back later" I covered my face from embarrassment.

"Oh my lord."

"What the hell are you doing? Go get ready!" She yells at me surprisingly.

I suppose she was right.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

87.6K 1.1K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
Off Limits Από Mel

Ρομαντική

509K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
Only you Από Realjazelle

Ρομαντική

1.1M 22.1K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...
13.4M 308K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...