Connor X Reader

By _-Spyro-_

☆°~Blue Blooded~°☆ ☆°~Connor X Reader~°▪︎ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Grey is a detective, a rookie in Hank's eyes but a dete... More

☆°~The Beginning~°☆
I - The Android Sent By Cyberlife
II - Twenty Eight Stab Wounds
III - RK800, The Prototype
IV - A Personal Question
V - The Deviant And Its Pigeons
VI - Strange Side Of Humans
VII - More Then He Could Handle
VIIII - Accepting The Facts
VV - Not Supposed To
IVV - What Do You Want?
IIVV - It's In The Evidence

VIII - Tracy Love

31 4 0
By _-Spyro-_

Connor POV

☆°~♡~°☆

Between Detective Grey and Lieutenant Anderson, they purchased over a dozen androids to allow me to see what they saw in the span of five minutes.

Finally we had an android that had witnessed the blue haired Tracy enter into the staff room.

"I know where it went. Follow me!"

I said, hurrying to the staff room as the Detective and the Lieutenant followed close behind.

"Fucking hell, this is crazy!"

Hank exclaimed.

There was a long corridor and I hurried to the door when-

"Wait..."

Lieutenant Anderson called out to me.

"We'll take it from here."

He nodded to Detective Grey as I stepped aside to let them approach the door first.

They both pulled out their guns, ready for an ambush as Lieutenant Anderson slowly opened the door.

They both checked the room, seeing no threat and entered with me behind them.

They didn't put their guns away though.

Investigating the storage room, I found RA9 once again carved into the wall...

But finding nothing else I started checking the lines of Tracy bots.

A particular one caught my eye, at the back of the second row... with blue hair.

Her LED flashed yellow...

And the Tracy beside her jumped out at me!

She grabbed me by the lapels of my jacket, slamming me into the pillar behind me.

Detective Grey and Lieutenant Anderson rushed over-

"DONT MOVE!"

But the blue haired Tracy knocked into the Lieutenant who knocked into Detective Grey.

As I fought the one Tracy, the blue haired one fought Lieutenant Anderson.

Detective Grey's gun had been knocked under a machine where they couldn't reach it.

Giving up on trying to get the gun, they rushed over to me, seeing the one Tracy manage to hold me down.

They grabbed the Tracy around her neck, slamming them into the ground beside me.

But the Tracy headbutted Detective Grey in the nose, making them stumble back.

The Tracy grabbed the Detective and slammed their face into a crate!

The Detective couldn't stop the blow but did manage to hook one of their legs behind the Tracy's knocking both of them to the ground.

I grabbed the Tracy off of the Detective and we fought before I tackled her through the open door and into the alleyway outside.

The blue haired Tracy must have managed to knock Lieutenant Anderson out the way, because she ran outside and helped the other Tracy to her feet.

Detective Grey, who was profusely bleeding from their nose managed to grab the Tracy's who were holding hands.

But they pushed the Detective back, making them trip over a supply crate.

The Lieutenant wasn't far behind but the Tracy kicked him square in the stomach making him slam into the wall behind him, and drop his gun.

"Quick! They're getting away!"

Lieutenant Anderson called as I scrambled to my feet.

The Tracy's started climbing the fence but I grabbed one and pulled her back down.

The fight wasn't going so bad considering it was one verses two.

But finally I ended up with Lieutenant Anderson's gun in my hands, the barrel aimed at the Tracy who was running towards me.

But I... I didn't shoot.

I lowered the gun and the Tracy kicked me in the jaw, sending me sprawling into the snow.

As I stood up and turned around, the blue haired Tracy approached me.

"When that man broke the other Tracy... I knew I was next... I was so scared... I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't... and so I put my hands around his throat... and I squeezed... until he stopped moving. I didn't mean to kill him... I just wanted to stay alive. Get back to the one I love."

The two Tracy's held hands and stared lovingly into each other's eyes.

"I wanted her to hold me in her arms again... make me forget about the humans... their smell of sweat... and their dirty words..."

"Come on... let's go."

The other Tracy said.

And with one last glance at us the two walked away, climbing the fence and making a run for it.

I looked to my side, Lieutenant Anderson and Detective Grey were both standing there.

The Lieutenant with a massive bruise on his cheek, and the Detective with a bloody nose.

I shared a look with them, they looked just as surprised as I felt.

"Its probably better this way..."

Lieutenant Anderson said, walking away.

Detective Grey gave me a pat on the shoulder, I turned to face them.

"I'm glad... you didn't shoot."

They said, giving me a smile that showed the blood that had trickled between their teeth.

Without thinking, I lifted my hand and gently dabbed at the blood on their lips and nose.

They seemed surprised but didn't pull away either.

Their lips were so soft... even with the blood starting to dry on them.

I took my sleeve and attempted to help clean their face without hurting their nose even more.

Once the blood was somewhat gone, I pulled back to see their cheeks a flaming red colour.

"... Thanks Connor."

They gave my hand a gentle squeeze before turning around and following Lieutenant Anderson back inside.

I stood with the rain falling around me, thinking back between the Tracy's, Lieutenant Andersons words... and the way I felt around Detective Grey.

And also the fact I didn't shoot.

Amanda won't be happy about this...

☆°~♡~°☆

☆°~♡~°☆

A/N:
Oooo look at u and the Detective connor👀

Connor:
I... dont know what this feeling is? Is there a fault in my program? Impossible...

A/N:
Nothings impossible Connor with the power of fanfiction!✨️
Anyway that's all for now
Love you all my guardians
~Parker-6A5~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3K 32
Detroit: Become Human ❈ x Reader | English Short Story Collection - In English // Completed //Content: - Chapter - Smut - Fluff - Extra chapter //Inf...
4.6K 222 7
Set in an AU where Cole never dies from the accident and lives a happy, quiet life with his dad, Hank Anderson. Connor is the android sent by Cyberli...
29.7K 1.3K 20
Her brother and she had a vision. A vision where people would have the power to create life. Machines that would change the world. They both knew tha...
83.4K 2.2K 74
My name is Rose... Detective Rosalie Anderson, if I want to be formal... The niece of Lieutenant Hank Anderson... An ordinary 26 years old girl who l...