| White Roses |

Por lavrose762

Spoilers for the first book- (bouquet of lilies) ----------- Prince Theseus died. And with his death, he got... Más

01- New beginnings
02- Things friends shouldn't know
03- Running away
04- Caught
05- (Wilbur) Regrets
06- An explanation

00- The deal

155 9 0
Por lavrose762

          When Theseus reached the afterlife, he saw his mother. She looked just as she did in the portraits he walked past so many times.

He stood in shock, just looking at her for a few long moments. Finally, she tilted her head at him questioningly. "What's wrong my dear?"

Theseus let a soft smile come across his face. "I... I've never seen you before. Only in the portraits." His mother nodded.

           "Yes, I suppose that would be the only way you'd see me. Well, that is until now." He took the time to look around now, a huge field of flowers going as far as the eye could see. Specifically white roses and lilies.

When he looked back at his mother, she was looking behind him with a frown on her face. He turned to see a tall... being? It had a mask with the letters XD painted onto it, wings, and several other odd unnatural features.

"What are you doing here, XD?" His mother asked. The being did not move but spoke in an odd distorted voice.

           "He was not supposed to die. My spawn interfered. I exiled that homeless thing for a reason. He messed up the whole flow of time and events." The being seemed to move its attention to Theseus. "I would like to make a deal with you."

          Theseus nodded hesitantly, and the being continued. "I'm going to send you back. A second chance if you will. You will look a bit different, and you must find your way to your family and convince them that you, are you. Only then will you become immortal once again and live eternally with them. Do you agree to these terms?"

     A second chance to live... how could he say no?

"I accept." This seemed to please the being, as he turned back to his mother and nodded.

          Theseus could feel himself slipping away, it felt similar to dying. As he faded away once again, he heard his mother speak.

         "Goodbye, my dear."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
964K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
256K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...