Azur Lane x Halo M/Reader)

Autorstwa ObsidianWolf2591

After being blown up in the middle of a battle, you wake up on Earth, but not quite your Earth [Best I can co... Więcej

Bio
Bio [Redo]+(A/N)
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Banished Bio+Covenant Bio+Swords of Sanghelios Bio+Yapyap
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch. 15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
U.N.S.C. Siren ship
Quick Note
note
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.26
Ch.27

Ch.25

385 13 2
Autorstwa ObsidianWolf2591

George: "Let's see what the new season of my favorite comedy is going to be like."

He appears near Y/n

George: "Well, this is boring. He's just sitting there. I'm going to go to the network and complain."

Y/N: "What are you talking about?"

George: "Oh no, my television is becoming self-aware."

Y/n just goes back to reading recent battle reports

Rodney appears soon after

Rodney: "George, what are you doing?"

George: "Watching my show."

Y/N: "Yeah, I still don't get it."

George: "*sigh* In chapter 2 of this story, I said that your life is a comedy and that your misery brings me joy."

Y/N: "What?....."

George: "You heard nothing."
---

Admiral: "Things are not looking good down there."

George: "I'll say. Good thing it's only an eighth of your forces that have been lost."

Admiral: "That kind of talk isn't helping."

George: "I wasn't trying to help."

George then began to glitch out

George: "....I see."

Rodney: "Admiral, we've been breached. Covenant and Flood signatures."

Dorsetshire: "Sir, our defenses have all shutdown...quite suddenly, I might add."

Marine (R): "Admiral, I think they're headed to the bridge-aargh"

Rodney: "George, lock the door."

There was no response

Rodney: "George!"

George: ".....Huh? Oh, securing blast doors leading to the bridge."

Dorsetshire: "...An order from Cortana?...It seems old, tho..."

Rodney: "Admiral, the Flood seems to be heading to the engine room. What do we do?"

Admiral: "Seeing what they can do, if the Flood gains control of this ship, it could mean the end of humanity as we know it."

Dorsetshire: "I say we call back the spartans to clear out the Flood, or worse case scenario....we initiate the self-destruct sequence."
---

Y/N: "I know I wanted this, but I don't like this."

In front of the shipboy was roughly 50 U.N.S.C Siren shipgirls

Y/N: "Why are they all girls? Why can't there be a male Siren for once?"

George: "Heh."

Y/N: "That's all you have to say?! I mean look at them, they're crap," He points at one of them in the crowd. "That one's falling apart as we speak!"

George: "How unfortunate."

The shipboy's attention was then directed to a happily humming Siren

Observer Alpha: "So, how do you like them?" She asks with an attempt of beaming, cheerful smile

Y/N: "I'll be honest with you, they look like they were made in a day. A lot of defective."

Her smile was gone

Y/N: "You're intelligent aliens, so I honestly thought your handy work would have been a little bit better than this."

George: "Come on slap him in the face! Kick him in the nuts! Something good!"

But despite his humorous requests, she had something else in mind

Observer Alpha: "Well we could try another way."

She gets really close, straddling you

Observer Alpha: "Conception~." She whispers in your ear

You just stood there, not saying anything

George: "What she means is-"

Y/N: "I know what she means! God, I think I actually preferred the original Observer Alpha....but she's dead and I'm stuck with this one, an army of ticking time bombs, and a talking head."

George: "Not that it matters, but why didn't you include me?"

Y/N: "Because you aren't a physical living being."

George: "You know she's a living organism, and you are a ship. I don't think it would work.....do it."

Y/N: "Excuse me?"

George: "This is research, I need to know if it's possible."

Y/N: "No."

Observer Alpha: "I'm on board!"
-
???: "It's been 408 hours (14 days), have you made your decision yet?"

Odin: "I would never betray the admiral, I refuse."

???: "This U.N.S.C. is soft. (dual voice) It truly is a shame. (Singular voice) They're incapable of exterminating the Covenant. (dual voice) They're even siding with the Flood."

Odin: "What do you mean? Siding with the Flood?"

???: (Singular) Your admiral...(Dual) And In Amber Clad. Both are contaminated by the Flood. (Singular) I thought that was obvious."

Odin: "You lie!"

???: "Perhaps you have never encountered those parasites before...(Dual) It has a stench that is hard to forget."

The mysterious person then disappears

Odin: "What kind of witchcraft fuckery is that?!"
_________________________________________

(707 words)

Hey, how ya doin?

I'm losing motivation for this, I'll try my best to keep it going, but I have an important question................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I've been working on another Halo/Azur Lane story and I would like to know if anyone would be interested in reading it. I'm going to be completely honest. It's probably crap as well, but it might be better?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

130K 3.1K 51
... "Huh?" "I'm...alive?" ... "Where...where is everyone?" Where...
113K 4.4K 56
Sanji and Zoro get blasted by pollen while out on an island, getting attacked and injured. After resting they wake up but something feels different.
78.1K 1.6K 44
'How much blood has been spilled in the ocean, but it's still shining?' He thought while being in the middle of the ocean around all the chaos, the s...
1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...