Cote X Oregairu

Por bzr_anime

This is a simple crossover between two famous high school anime Classroom of The Elite and Oregairu or My Tee... Más

The University Of Elites
Character Sketch(Oregairu)
CH-1 The Beginning
CH-2 The First Day
CH-3 The Two Finally Cross Path
CH-4 Yukinoshita's Declaration
CH-5 The War Begins
CH-6 The Turn Of Game
CH-7 The Battle Continues
A Student For One Day(FILLER)

Character Sketch(COTE)

657 19 0
Por bzr_anime

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji
He is a student who graduated from Advanced Nurturing High School. He is not so good at socialising and he doesn't shows his full potential. His abilities are unknown and no one exactly knows what is intentions are.

Suzune Horikita
She is a student who graduated from
Advanced Nurturing High School and former classmate of Ayanokouji. She is serious towards her future and wants to be at the very top.

Arisu Sakayanagi
Simple words, she is a typical rival of Ayanokouji who graduated from the same high school as his. She has known him from his childhood and has the motive of defeating Ayanokouji. She was also the mastermind of her class in the time of her high school.

Ryuen Kakeru
Once already defeated by Kiyotaka, he still aims for his advantage. He understands the true power of Ayanokouji and has the motto of always winning against his foes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Lucent Por ads ❀

Novela Juvenil

333K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology ✿ ✿ ✿ lucent: softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
4.4M 95.5K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
126K 3.1K 84
- 𝙄𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 - started: 12/29/23 finished #1 | 2009 #1 | diorgoodjohn #2 | jessicaalba #3 | vancouver #3 | stuckinthemiddle #3 | diorgoodjo...