A Story Without The Villains...

Por Iamren28

I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?'... Mais

Author's Words
Prologue
Chapter 1: She was a true villainess
Chapter 2: Everything was unfamiliar
Chapter 3: I'm in a different world
Chapter 4: Theory
Chapter 5: She's not dreaming
Chapter 6: Possessing both the child's body and her mind
Chapter 7: It's not a dream
Chapter 8: Light from a rushlight
Chapter 9: A story inside a story
Chapter 10: Bathroom |
Chapter 11: Bathroom ||
Chapter 12: Got pricked
Chapter 13: An endless walk with grace
Chapter 14: The villainess' family
Chapter 15: Family Argument and Feud
Chapter 16: Everyone has their own different perspective
Chapter 17: Misunderstanding & Misconception
Chapter 18: Grace's Adieu
Chapter 19: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 20: Damuel, my brother who was also a villain
Chapter 21: The rat of the social circle
Chapter 22: Inside the void of black
Chapter 23: A fiancé of mine I didn't know
Author's note
New Novel Cover Added.
Chapter 24: Ray Bourghess + After words
Chapter 25: Annoying Butler
Chapter 26: Meet my fiancé
Chapter 27: Drowsiness
Chapter 28: A Dream
Chapter 29: The dog won't stop barking.
Chapter 30: Someone destroyed my inner peace
Chapter 31: The Male Lead
Chapter 32: A horrible news
Chapter 33: A dream? How disappointing.
Chapter 34: Unexpected Change: The Third Child
Chapter 35: A short drama
Hiatus
Chapter 36: Sabrina's philosophical words
Chapter 37: My previous world was calling.
Chapter 38: Have You Ever Heard of it?
Chapter 39: Stop playing around
Chapter 41: A more better than the theatre
Chapter 42: Nice Weather
Chapter 43: Head of House Bourghess
Chapter 44: Short-lived relief
Chapter 45: Wall-bang Cliche
Chapter 46: Sudden Change
Chapter 47: How Ruthless
Chapter 48: VIP treatment
Chapter 49: There's someone else out here with us.
Chapter 50: T-there's nothing...!!
Chapter 51: Hooke's law

Chapter 40: Soirèe

454 23 4
Por Iamren28

Having half of her body laid on the bed as she just awoke from fainting, Sabrina was having a tea time with her fiancé, Ray Bourghess.

A small square table was placed next to her bed so that she won't need to get up off the bed.

Ray was sitting not opposite of her, but right next directly to her bed.

"Try to drink the te-

"No need to tell." Sabrina cuts his words then grabs the tea cup that was placed in front of her.

"...."

With this kind of habit Sabrina seemed to liked; interrupting someone's sentence- Ray just closed his eyes then smiled at her.

"The smell was elegant and the taste was relaxing." Sabrina said after taking a small sip.

"It's chamomile tea mixed with lavender. Aromatic, yes?"

Sabrina returned the tea cup to the table. And a bitter smile soon indulges her lips.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"...."

With no response, the crimson red tint inside the eyes of Sabrina had seemed to be dimming.

".... You said you have something to say at the end, you're just gonna end up not talking back and gave me a cold shoulder. " She mumbled softly. "It's either you're gonna yell at me or not. How are we supposed to communicate? Aren't we both engaged? Even if it's a political one, you shouldn't give a cold response to me."

Ray was looking at her steadily. Though it wasn't as cold when he looked at the servants, sympathy can be said.

An exhausted sigh soon came out of Sabrina's mouth as she was thinking that all that she had done was pathetic.

"Forget what I said. I'm just very tired..."

Cold and stoic face the man in front of her was having, Sabrina felt embarrassed.

So the young man opened his mouth....

".... Do you want some cookies?"

Out of nowhere, this sudden change of subject made Sabrina fume in anger.

"WHO THE HECK ASKED ABOUT THAT!!!?"

Her shout made the young master in front of her to be in shock with both eyes widened. Astounded that he was forced to gulp with a dry saliva.

"I I-m sorry...." Ray was apologetic.

"Don't apologize! That was annoying. Way to break the mood seriously."

"I just thought that maybe you liked something to cheer you up. Like the thing you did in our first meeting.... "

'Something's definitely wrong... Why is he being lowly today?' Sabrina thought while glaring at Ray fiercely.

"And you run away after that...."

'Don't make me remember that!!! Hasjkdjshsjj!!!'-Sabrina blubbers inside her head.

And then, since Ray has been looking at Sabrina for a while, Sabrina pauses all her movements and tries to look at herself whether something was wrong.

"I have seen a sort of contract.... On your hand." Muttering, his eyes were locked on Sabrina's right hand that was covered by a long sleeve of white fabric.

'So he did see huh? The servants who dressed me probably did see it too. It's not like it's confidential right?' Her eyes twitch then narrows thinking about this as he looks at Ray unconsciously.

So Sabrina then raised her right hand then pulled off the sleeve and showed to him her bare skin.

"W-what kind of s-s-sexual thing are you doing!!!!?"

Unexpectedly, Ray's face was blushing and his eyes were not trying to look at Sabrina at all.

Sabrina on the other hand was confused and dumbfounded. 'How is this thing classified as sexual? Does this guy know sex education?'

"Y-Y-Y-You le-lewd girl!" With hands covering his face to block his eyesight, Ray was stuttered to speak.

Amazed due to how stupid Ray looked, Sabrina curled her red lips.

"Stop doing that. You're not a kid." Sabrina dismayingly scoff looking at him. "Anyways, this is a servant contract I requested from the temple. Oh and by the way, where is Grace?"

"...."

"Speak right now or I'll throw this cup right in your face."

"G-Grace that servant right? She was the one who made this tea then she disappeared after." He replied looking at the ground with his face still red, trying to avoid Sabrina's eyes.

"Is that so? I'm glad she didn't put poison on it." Without thinking beforehand, Sabrina spews what's in her mind.

"P-P-Poison?!!"

"Oh, I was just kidding..."

As the smell of the tea covered up the whole area, a soothing atmosphere was born.

"I don't like beating around the bush." Ray claimed.

"So do I." Replied Sabrina.

A long sigh then occurred to Ray as he looked like struggled to open his mouth. He then looked at Sabrina's crimson red eyes.

"Do... Do you like me?"

His hazelnut eyes looked at her as if it was an open door.

Looking at her in seriousness as he waited for a word that would soon come out from the mouth of Sabrina.

"W........

◇◆◇

Years ago when I was eight of age, I was invited by some ball.

I never took interest in it neither my family but my father accepted it.

The first born and I went together to the ball. It was a soirée and the ball seemed to be talking all about music.

Though the harmony and melodic music the orchestra made was pleasant, I've grown tired listening to it repeatedly.

The first born of our family was already socializing while no one came to me to speak.

I couldn't get any drinks since it was all alcohol and no one offered me a juice

I was alone and the music became boring so I came out of the event's hall.

'Getting some fresh air' would be my reason but that's a lie. No one wanted to talk to me so I just got out so that I wouldn't end up embarrassing myself.

I first went to the garden. It was night and the garden was the perfect place to kill some time but the smell of the flowers and pollen hurt my nose.

So I ended up wheezing and coughing as I strolled away from the garden. That's where when I-

"Oh? I thought a dog was barking non stop. Who could have thought it was a mere human being?"

A small lady with red eyes appeared just to insult me.

It was the first time that my heart beat faster as if it was about to burst out of my chest. And I could feel the flow of my blood spreading throughout the area of my cheek.

For the first time, I felt insulted and offended so badly that my face blushed with a throbbed sensation inside my chest.

It was a first -and I could not figure out what that feeling was.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.1K 198 19
"She reigns over demons and demise alike, and before her fury, even death himself pales." "The descent into hell is easy," I have suffered enough. Th...
868K 31.1K 54
Someone once asked me: if I were to be reborn one time what would I want to be? I answered, "General" Because I like it when girls are tough and yes...
3.4K 159 44
Book completed✓ Book 1. Escape: Killed or be killed [Unpublished] Book 2 'Escape : Target D916 Four years later of escaping a traumatizing facility...
1K 302 26
She looks...there are no words. Her clothe-less body lays stiff on a metal slab, and her head moving back and forth. I could stare at this all day, b...