Nintenguard and the flute aga...

0valeyes द्वारा

Inspired by Amphibia and the first Main standalone Nintenguard campaign. Now stop me if you hear this you are... अधिक

Series Intro and tutorial
World one set A
World one set B
World two set A
World two set B
World three set A
World three B
World Four A
world four B
World Five B
World Six A
World six B
Final worlds

World Five A

5 4 0
0valeyes द्वारा

5-1

Super Mario Nintenguard mission log: after Rebecca play the food we found ourselves Awakening onto the exact Transit Rebecca seems to take seems we did too good of a job hey we can't have her waking up in traffic.

When the transits stop at the drop off that's near Rebecca's house she with those that will only join came out of it while the Super Mario was on his old game logger that looks like the OG Game Boy.

Mario: terrain or subterrain presently is a bit sticky due to lack of custodial care, no clear reading if there is beautiful due to being in a seemly artificial environment and other than one native here there seem to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

Rebecca: Hey I resent that.

Ovalsan: don't mind him that's just standing narration.

Mario: Ovalsan dose it more then what I used to back then and it's standard procedure when you go into Frontier space.

Ovalsan: well let's split up for now with me LilyBel and E.gads will check out what seemingly left of Casey and Cleo's old neighborhood.

Rebecca: sounds like he had it all planned out Mario.

Mario:rrr don't get too ahead of yourself Ovalsan  even if I do except this plan and you and LilyBel are the only non human in the group just don't buzz any bad news.

Ovalsan: okay but still could be bad news anyway.

Rebecca: worser than Cleo nabbing Casey.

Ovalsan: I'll try to break it gently as I can once things fell down with your folks.

Fitness trainer: let's get started once we got topside that is.

Pauline:rrr and am wearing high heels and the Mario's are wearing very heavy shoes.

Ovalsan: will raise more questions for Rebecca's folks and whatever little lies Pauline can come up with.

Pauline: I'm not that kind of Mayor.

Once they got top side they split up without delay with the fitness trainer and Rebecca in the league took a few crosswalks but they'd be able to reach Rebecca's home and let Myra and the others catch up but didn't know that her mom came out of the house as she turns around to explain the plan while her mother is getting the mail.

Rebecca:Ok I'll have to easy them a bit before I let yo-

Then Rebecca solely turns around to see her own mom looking at her like she's seeing a ghost.

Rebecca: Hi mo-

Then then Rebecca's mom hugged her daughter without hesitation like she came back from dead and hard enough to make Rebecca's eyes light up showing that she's the real thing.

Rebecca: mom you're squeezing me.

Rebecca's mom:Oh sorry, where have you been for the past four months it has those people been keeping you safe?

Mario:Well we did take her in well me and Luigi at least, the fitness trainer has been with me most of my time even if Casey had been taken by the N.F.F.

Rebecca's mom: then they already have her for the wedding finale of the games?

Then Mario and the others looked at each other and see that those on Rebecca's Homeworld are more in the dark on the N.F.F doing then they thought.

5-2

Ovalsan's log: When we got to where Rebecca's friends used to live or what's left of it that is, that place looks like a war zone and there's not just bullet holes but signs of torch marks as well and they don't care who does and doesn't have tags when you found out the remains in Hidden rooms and it gets worse when Professor E.gads devices found what seems to be an orbital drop pod station that drops on none domed areas wherever they want on planets like Rebecca's and they want the Panem Network make it look like a spectacle, it was disgusting.

5-3

Location: The Peckmin workout basement.

Rebecca and her mom are in the basement with a fitness trainer for some structures and poses while her dad with the miles and Pauline is at the domes archives to try to make sense off the N.F.F weird and cruel history.

Mrs. Peckmin: okay that's it for now the guys will be home from work soon.

Rebecca: I'll take the upstairs shower.

Mrs. Peckmin: yeah the water upstairs by itself a lot better than my personal shower is not in the basement that is.

Fitness trainer: guess you Realia's do you like to smell good while having to look to go with it Mrs. Peckmin.

Mrs. Peckmin: please call me Catherine, Catherine Starreel Peckmin but you probably know if my Starreel reputation.

Fitness trainer: Ah no nor the other.

Catherine felt slightly off upon hearing.

Catherine: Normally Realia's around my age would be annoyed if one of a well-known name like myself but you seen that cough me off guard apart from being from a different dimension that is.

Fitness trainer: only bits and pieces from your kid and that's all I care for now.

Catherine roll her eyes and understands how she heads up stairs when Rebecca is almost done and when she came out of the showers Rebecca smells fresh reminding Catherine of a day where she met Rebecca's dad when they first met.

Catherine: you're really have the Starreel Aroma appeal like those before you.

5-4

Location: The Tar pit Pizzeria

Ovalsan's log: me and my team are going to meet at the pizzeria to meet up with the Mario's and Pauline on what we found out so far.

Booth seven: Ovalsan LilyBel E.gads Pauline Luigi Mario and Mr. Peckmin

Ovalsan: we checked out what's left of Cleo's and Casey's neighborhood and it looks like a war zone.

LilyBel: yeah and it's more than just being gunned down there's also been places that have been burned up like someone let gas out and then struck a match.

E.gad: the attack came from above from the drop pods and they did their worse.

Pauline: well what confirmation I can give from what I found out is that a new founding federations are purges on a galactic scale.

Luigi: why does Ovalsan end up picking fights with those that have the bigger sticks.

Mario: to drive my patience.

Mr. Peckmin: is that the usual where you are from?

Ovalsan: mostly those the less human than they think they are.

LilyBel: when we found what's left of the residents they are all gunned down.

E.gad: and that's all the shelters in the area.

Pauline: from what I found out about the tags they are meant to be for immunity.

Luigi: and what we found out about the Landanpit's is that they are Lannister's living in a junkyard.

Mario: and they want Casey for their show in a wedding finale.

Mr. Peckmin: I yes since they can't find Casey they wiped out the whole place and lied about it.

Ovalsan: only to buy time obviously even if someone left us the dark so we can have someone be our eyes and ears inside that Palace of blue blooded loons.

LilyBel: Anna would have been in on it since I'm Rebecca's training partner.

E.gad: the general half his reasons to keep you out of the loop.

Pauline: well he could of let another in case something goes wrong.

Luigi: well me and Peach are in on it.

Mario: And with Bowser as our inside men can we plan out away to get in and get while negotiating their surrender.

Mr. Peckmin: well it won't be easy I can insure you with the Landanpit's having support from the N.F.F it going to be difficult unless you have a death wish for I know.

Ovalsan: well there's a difference between what you're thinking of and what you're actually know.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.4K 218 10
You're reading the description! Yay 😁! So this story came to me one day, it just popped in my head. We know Anne found the Music Chest and got sent...
Captain N and the Nintenguard 0valeyes द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

1K 303 34
Kelly Chadbourne is a Foster girl with so many secrets that she need to know about herself but and end up in Nintendo land a world in conflict with M...
222 84 32
Before going off to college 12 years old Debbie Pine with her mom Pacifica Pine I going to visit Gravity Fall organs for the summer at Aunt Mabel's M...
22.5K 1.1K 69
No Truck-kun! Instead Aeroplane-kun helps our main character transmigrate in the beautiful world of Pokemon! But... the world of Pokemon is freaking...