FOREVER • S.ROGERS

By hansbroekman

In which an Asgardian Goddess finds a Brooklyn Soldier, and they fall in love. ''I love you.'' ''I love you t... More

CAST
ACT I
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
ACT II
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
ACT III
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
ACT IV
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
ACT V
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[30]
[31]
[32]
ACT VI
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
JAMES SAMUAL LOKI ROGERS
[39]
SARAH FRIGGA REBECCA ROGERS
JOSEPH ODIN NICHOLAS ROGERS
ACT VII
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[EPILOGUE]

[29]

618 17 8
By hansbroekman

FREYA STARES OUT OF THE large window in her room. Multiple ladies came in earlier to clean up both the Royal Sibling's wound. It's painfully silent, Thor sits next to Freya as the Hulk takes a bath.

''So.. how long have you been like that?'' Thor finally asks. ''Like what?'' The Hulk groans back.

''Like this. Big, and green, and stupid.''

''Hulk always Hulk.'' He shoots back, leaning forward in the water. His face is lit up by light from the window.

''How'd you get here?'' Freya finally asks, speaking up for the first time as she closely watches the wormholes in the sky.

''Winning.''

''You mean cheating, huh?'' The Goddess shoots back. ''Were they wearing one of these when you won?'' She asks, pointing between the chip in her and her brothers neck.

''How'd you arrive here?'' Freya groans in frustration.

Banner - or rather, the Inhuman who once was Banner - smashes his fist into the water, making it splash up. ''Quinjet.'' He simply spits out.

The Asgardian siblings share an exited look. ''Yes! Now, where is the Quinjet?'' Thor asks with a light smile.

Slowly, the Hulk walks out of the water, making both their eyes widen.

Freya quickly looks at the ceiling, a grim look on her face.

''Oh!'' Thor exclaims with a painful smile as he looks up. ''That's naked.'' He says.

''He's very naked. Mhm.'' The Goddess of Love and War sheepishly hums, when the Inhuman walks past them.

''It's... in my brain now.''

''It's imprinted in there.''

''Quinjet.'' The Hulk says, pointing through the vehicle outside, before he walks away again.

Their eyes widen as the siblings quickly walk to the window, looking at the ground exitedly.

Finally, the two spot the Quinjet near a pile of garbage. A large smile erupts on both their features.

''Yes! We're getting out of here!'' Thor exclaims.

''All three of us! Out of this.. this terrible, awful place!'' Freya grins widely. ''You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny!'' She says, pacing around the room.

''Hulk stay.''

''No, no, no. Our people need us to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok.'' The God hastily says.

''Ragnarok?'' Hulk asks in confusion. ''The prophesied death of our home world. The end of days, it's the end of ever-''

With a loud yawn, the Inhuman cuts him off as he leans back into the bed.

''Listen, if you help us get back to Asgard, you can come to Earth with me after!'' Freya quickly pleads.

''Earth hate Hulk.'' The Hulk spits out.

''No! Earth loves Hulk. They love you. You're on of the Avengers, one of the team, on of our friends. This is what friends do, they support each other.''

''Both Banner's friend.'' He groans back. ''We're not Banner's friends, we prefer you!'' Thor scoffs with a grin.

''Banner's friend!''

''We don't even like Banner!'' The God of Thunder exclaims. ''He's all I'm into numbers and science and stuff. So boring!'' The Goddess of Love and War chuckle.

''Thor Freya go. Hulk stay.'' The Hulk groans back.

''Fine, stay here in this stupid place.'' Freya spits out, before she and her brother walk away.

''It's hideous, by the way!'' The Goddess calls over her shoulder.

''It's the red, and the white! Just pick a color. Ridiculous.'' The God calls out as the two near the hallways.

''Smash you.''

''You didn't smash anything, we won that fight!''

''I smashed both.''

''Yeah, sure, sure.''

''Baby arms!''

''What?''

''Baby's!''

''You moron! You big child!''

''Thor Freya go!''

''We are going!''

Suddenly, the Asgardian siblings get thrown back when they hit some type of an invisible electric field near the doorway, and the Hulk erupts in laughter.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Thor cries out loudly as he tries to rip the chip from his neck, unsuccessfully so.

''Thor sad.'' Hulk says, as Freya looks between her brother and Banner in sorrow.

''Shut up!'' The God yells back.

''Thor sad!'' He says again, pushing Thor over with a grin. Freya sits next to him, rolling her eyes at his childishness.

''He's not sad, you idiot. He's pissed off! We're pissed off!'' The Goddess of Love and War yells as she gets up.

''Angry! We lost our father.'' Thor exclaims as he kicks at a weapon nearby.

''I lost my hammer!'' The God yells on. ''Asgard's going into flames!'' Freya adds on, making the Hulk roll his eyes and turn around.

''You're not even listening!'' Thor and Freya yell at the same time.

''Cry like babies.''

The groan, and the Goddess uses her telekinesis to throw a metal shield at the Hulk, while Thor kicks another one at him.

''Don't kick and throw stuff!'' The Inhuman screams.

''You're being a really bad friend!''

''You bad friends!''

''You know what we call you?'' Thor scream out. ''No!'' Banner yells back.

''We call you the stupid Avenger!''

''You're tiny Avengers!''

The Hulk yells loudly, throwing a metal shield at the God and Goddess. They manage to dodge it, and it stays put in the wall behind them.

''What, are you crazy?''

''Yes!''

''You know what? Midgard does hate you.'' Freya spits out, making the Hulk let his weapon fall to the ground.

He lets out a groan, before angrily sitting down on the bed.

The royal siblings exchange a glance, before walking over to the Inhuman with a sigh.

'No! No. Mmm-mmm.'' The Hulk says as he shakes his head, like a 5-year old boy throwing a tantrum.

''I'm sorry we said those things. You're not the stupid Avenger. Nobody calls you the stupid Avenger.'' Thor says as he sits down.

''And Earth doesn't hate you, Banner. You just can't go around throwing shields at people, that could've killed us. Only.. Steve can do that.'' Freya mutters, looking down at her hands sheepishly.

''I know. I'm sorry. I just get so angry all the time. Hulk always, always angry!''

''I know. We're the same, us three. We're just a couple of hot-headed fools.'' The Goddess slightly smiles.

''Yeah. Hulk and Freya like fire, Thor like water.'' Banner replies, making the Goddess stifle a chuckle as she sees her brother face.

''Well, I'm also kind of like fire.''

''But Hulk and Freya like real fire. Especially Hulk, Hulk like raging fire. Thor like.. smouldering fire.'' He says, making the siblings laugh.

A peaceful silence takes over, before the God of Thunder swiftly breaks it.

''Hulk, we need you to do something for us.''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

''Angry girl!''

Valkyrie grins widely, storming at the Hulk. The two wrestle for a moment before she gets up with a chuckle.

Until her face falls when she meets the eyes of two certain royalty's, that is.

Thor awkwardly wavers with his hands, eventually deciding to cross them happily. All while Freya watches with a grin.

''You two are so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone.''

''We need to talk.'' The God quickly says.

''No, you wanna talk to me.'' Valkyrie replies as she walks away.

''I need her to stay.'' He quickly tells the Hulk. He doesn't hesitate, and throws a large piece of his bed towards the entrance.

''Stay! Please.''

''Please.''

Freya looks up from the bottle of alcohol in her hands. - coming from the impressive Liquor collection on the shelf next to her.

''Please.''

''All right, here's the deal.'' Valkyrie says as he walks back, and the Hulk starts throwing with his ball again.

Freya takes a big swig of the drink, making Valkyrie grin at her widely.

''I like your style.'' She says, grabbing a bottle from the shelf and also taking a big swig.

''I'll listen to you, till this is empty.'' She quickly says, grabbing the biggest bottle of alcohol she can find.

Thor looks to his sister for help, but she simple shrugs and takes another swig from the bottle.

''Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there, we need your help-''

His eyes widen when he sees how quickly Valkyrie throws back the Liquor.

''Wow.'' The God mutters.

''Finished, bye!'' Valkyrie grins as she drops the glass to the ground. She quickly walks away.

''Odin is dead.'' Freya suddenly says, making Valkyrie freeze. ''And Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgards.''

''If Hela's back, then Asgard is already lost.'' She replies as she watches the Hulk jump up and down his bed.

''We're going to stop her.'' The Goddess says with a dangerously determined look.

''Alone?''

''Nope. We're putting together a team. It's us, you, and the big guy.'' Thor says with a wide grin.

''No! No team. Only Hulk!''

''It's us and you.''

''It's think it's only you two.''

''Wait, wait. The Valkyrie are legend, elite warrior of Asgard swords to defend the throne.'' Thor quickly pleads.

''I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles.'' She replies as she shakes her head.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' The God asks, his eyebrows furrowed as Freya curiously walks up next to him.

''Your sister. Her power comes from
Asgard, same as both of yours. When it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tries to escape her banishment, he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because...''

Both Freya and Thor carefully listen to her story, nodding in understand as they take it in.

''Look, I already faced her once back when I believed in the throne and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard! The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham.'' Valkyrie cooly says as she walks away.

''We agree.'' Thor replies as he grabs her wrist, before Valkyrie slaps it away and holds a knife to his throat.

''Don't get familiar.''

''We agree. That's why we turned down the throne.'' Freya says as she steps between them, to try and defuse the situation.

''This isn't about the crown. This is about the people. They're dying and they're your people too.'' The Goddess says.

''Forget it. I have.'' Valkyrie replies, shoving the Asgardian siblings backwards.

''Okay.''

''Okay.''

''Good. Great.

''Great!''

''Thank you.'' Freya smiles. ''For what?'' Valkyrie asks, watching the siblings' grins carefully.

The Goddess points to the electronic remote that flies next to her, - being held up by her telekinesis - before she quickly grabs it.

''That's better.'' Thor says, removing the chip from his neck as his sister does the same.

''You know, go ahead. Stay here and enslave people for that lunatic. Keep drinking, keep hiding.'' The God of Thunder says.

''But us..'' he mutters, catching the ball being thrown at him by the Hulk.

''We choose to run toward our problems, and not away from them.'' Freya grins cockily

''Because that's what-''

Thor gets cut off when the ball he just threw to his side, hits him in the head.

Freya's hand immediately flies to her mouth to try and stifle her laugh, but fails miserably when she sees his brother try to get up.

Thor clears his throat, jumping up and shoving Freya playfully.

''Because that's what heroes do.'' He finishes, pointing his finger at Valkyrie with a grin.

The siblings suddenly jump out of the window, the glass shattering under their touch.

Freya immediately flies down, while Thor makes big jumps from building to building before landing beside her.

''Friends stay!''

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Finally, the Royal siblings enter the Quinjet, their eyes fall upon the system up front.

Freya spots two touch pads on her right, she quickly puts her hand upon it as Thor does the same.

''Welcome. Voice activation required for you both.'' A female voice calls out.

''Thor.''

''Access denied.''

''Freya.''

''Acces denied.''

The two share a confused glance, before they turn back to the touchpads.

''uh.. Thor, son of Odin.''

''Access denied.''

''Freya, daughter of Odin?''

''Access denied.''

Both their eyebrows knit together, their eyes glued on the screen.

''God of Thunder.''

''Goddess of Love and War.''

''Access denied.''

Freya looks at Thor, and rolls her eyes when she sees a cocky smile enter in his lips.

''Strongest Avenger!'' He calls out. But of course, ''Access denied.'' The Goddess slightly giggles.

''Strongest Avenger!'' Thor tries again. ''Access denied.'' The voice replies.

''Damn you, Stark.'' The God mutters to himself, making his sister look at him curiously.

''Point Break.''

''Welcome, Point Break!''

Thor grins widely as the touchpad shows a green check mark.

''Cupid.'' Freya says as she rolls her eyes.

''Welcome, hottest Avenger.''

She lets out a laugh, looking at Thor with amusement and flatter in her eyes.

Her brother simply glares at her.

''It's obviously a mistake. A technical problem. We know that's not right. Steve probably... hacked into the system, or something. Or he tortured Tony until he-''

''All right, brother!'' Freya groans. She points to the system with a grin, now ready for take-off.

Suddenly, the Hulk rips open the back of the Quinjet and starts storming in, breaking everything in his path.

''Friends stay!''

''No, no, no, no! Stop breaking everything!''

As Thor tries to calm the Inhuman, his sister starts ramming at the buttons on the Quinjet harshly, until a hologram of Natasha suddenly appears.

The Hulk's eyes widen as he looks at the video, and he starts shaking his head as he groans in discomfort.

The Asgardian siblings cautiously watch as the Hulk starts to change back, ramming into the walls everywhere as he yells loudly.

He grasps at his head, yelling and screaming out as he shrinks and grows.

Freya and Thor share a nervous glance, before turning back to the - now fully turned into himself again - man on the floor.

''Bruce, are you all right?'' The Goddess whispers as she sits down and grabs his arm. Bruce quickly flies back, his eyes full of terror as he watches the two kneeled down in front of him.

''We won't hurt you.'' Thor says with a comforting smile, while Banner throws his hands to his head.

''Thor, Freya.'' He whispers. ''Yeah.'' They reply in union, a wide grin on their faces.

''What happened to your hair?''

''Some creepy old man cut it off.'' Thor sadly says.

''It looks good!'' Bruce exclaims, still warily looking around as he tries to place where he is.

''Where are we? And- oh! How Nat?'' The Doctor rambles on, making Freya slightly smile to herself.

''Nat is good.'' The Goddess replies, realising that - even though times worked differently here - for her, it wasn't that long since she was in the Avengers compound.

''And what about Sokovia?'' Bruce asks, making the siblings exchange a nervous glance.

''Sokovia?'' Thor asks in confusion.

''The city, Sokovia! Did we save it?'' He frantically asks.

''Bruce? Sokovia, Ultron, all of that was two years ago..'' Freya says with a painful smile.

''What?'' Bruce exclaims. ''Are you saying I've been the Hulk for two years?'' The Doctor says in shock.

''I'm afraid so.'' The Goddess sadly replies.

Taking of his beaded-necklace, he warily gets up as he walks towards the system.

''Voice activation required.''

''Banner.'' He quickly replies.

''Welcome, strongest Avenger.''

''Uh, what?'' Thor and Freya scoff at the same time, looking around with a light frown of disbelief.

A video plays, it's the Hulk, falling down from the Quinjet.

''Thor, Freya.. where are we?''

''Yeah, about that-'' the God starts, before the booming voice of the Grandmaster cuts him off.

''Attention, please, I have some bad news. My beloved champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets, celebrate my champion!'' He says.

''Who's that?'' Banner asks, the three of them closely watching the hologram.

''He kinda runs the place. You actually lived at his house for a while.'' Thor replies.

''Really?'' Bruce asks. ''Yeah. Quite a lot's happened. You had a fight with us recently.'' Freya quickly exclaims.

''Did I win?''

''No, we won. Easily.''

''Doesn't sound right..'' the Doctor says softly.

''It's seems that that criminal seductive's Lord of Thunder and Goddess of Love and War has stolen him away.''

''Seductive God of Thunder!''

''Come on, we need to move!'' Freya says as she grabs both the man's wrists.

''Oh, no. This is bad. This is really really bad.'' Bruce mutters as Thor grabs him some clothes, Freya watching him closely.

''F-Freya.. I think I'm freaking out.'' He stressfully says, his eyes screaming in terror.

''No, no, it's all right, Bruce. We'll be all right, why don't you put these on?'' Freya softly says, placing a hand on his arm as he hands him the clothing.

''These are Tony's clothes!'' He exclaims. ''Is he here?'' Banner quickly asks.

''No, i'm afraid he is not.'' The Goddess replies.

''Oh. What about Clint? Or- or Cap! How that going, you two? You still doing okay?''

Bruce rambles on, his eyes frantically scanning his surroundings as his shoulders tense.

''Yeah, it's great!'' Freya smiles brightly. ''Let's go, let's go. Sun is getting real low.'' She says, slightly massaging his tense shoulders.

⭑ ⭑ ⭑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 310 27
[complete!] "𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈, 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐈, 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐕𝐈" (latin) 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: I came, I saw, I loved Rebecca Cooper had never fallen in love before...
2.8K 136 13
ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ¹ In which a small boy with a big heart finds himself trapped in a war with the most ethreal creature he's ever seen. OR In which Kallie Johnso...
24.7K 904 77
[slow updates] Pure bliss. That's what it was. When she was with him, she felt like floating. She was happy. He was, too. They wouldn't be able t...
411K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...