A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

By _siddh6581_

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 32

22K 899 86
By _siddh6581_

17 kkkkkkk ....

aa.. ishq bhi tu mera pyar bhi tu
meri baat zaat jazbaat bhi tu
parwaaz bhi tu rooh-e-saaz bhi tu
meri saans nabz aur hayaat bhi tu

mera raaz bhi tu
qufar aaj bhi tu
meri aas pyaas aur libaas bhi tu
meri jeet bhi tu
meri haar bhi tu
mera raaz raaz aur misaaj bhi tu

mere ishq ke
har makaam mein
har subah mein
har shaam mein
ik rutba hai, ek shaan hai
dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
dono tujhpe qurbaan hai
ek dil hai
ek jaan hai ..
❤️
_______________________________________

"How does this look ?" I asked him while twirling and showing him the dress that i had just tried .

"It's ok ." He replied being unsure and confused about it .

"Ok ! Then what about this ?" I asked him while pointing to another dress .

"Hm ! It's fine !" He replied still not satisfied .

"This ." I asked pointing towards another suit set .

"I just don't find any of these to be applaudable ." He replied looking at me then at the dresses .

"Ugh ! You know what ? Go to hell i showed you such beautiful outfits but you didn't find any of them fascinating ." I asked with my temper rising with every passing minute .

"They just don't look compliment you ." He replied while i gave him a death glare .

"Everything looks good on me Aniket . Before commenting on my looks turn around and look at yourself in the mirror ." I said looking at him like i would kill him any minute now and then sat back down on the couch .

"If you have so much experience with clothes then go ahead ! Find something that you find applaudable ." I said making myself comfortable on the couch and mocking him .

"Okay ! Let's try shall we ?" He talked to himself and started to dig into those clothes .

Aniket's pov -

I looked in the whole store but none of those match or compliment her standard . She has a light brown complexion , brown hazel eyes , a simple dimple smile and when she smiles her eyes close a little making her look emensly beautiful. She looks ethereal even when she wears a oversized tshirt , open hair and leggins so finding something that suits and complements her is like finding a star in the galaxy from earth .

I was busy in my thoughts about her when my eyes fell on a beautiful white lehenga . It completely matches her . It looks like it was made for her . She is already beautiful like the moon and this would just add to her shine . The gown was neither very heavy nor very light . I know that she isn't great in carrying heavy weighted clothes so this would be perfect for her . Rather than asking the employee to get it for me i took it out myself . I went back to where I left her but she was nowhere to be found.

I kept the dress on the couch and roamed around the store trying to find me little wife .
After looking through multiple sections i finally found her in the jewelry section trying on a necklace . I looked at her through the mirror and she looked absolutely gorgeous . I still don't get it how it's illegal to look this good and still get away with it .

"Like it ?" I asked suddenly from behind revealing my reflection in the mirror resulting her to flinched a little .

"God you scared me ." She replied while dramatically huffing .

"I scared you ? You scared me ." I said trying to mock her reaction .

"And why so ?" She asked arching her eyebrows .

"You scared me by looking this gorgeous . What did i even do to deserve you ? You are absolutely gorgeous my love ." I said taking my steps towards her and it was clearly evident that she  bit her cheeks to try not to blush but still blushed making her cheeks turn crimson. She turned back in embarrassment making me chuckle a little .

"Are you an amul product ?" She asked looking at me .

"No and why would I be that ?" I asked confused .

"Then why are you buttering me ?" She asked while mocking me with a complimentary taunting look .

"By the way that looks absolutely ethereal on you .Why don't you get it ?" I asked while pointing towards the necklace in her hand .

"It costs twenty four lakh and ninety nine thousand . I would get bankrupt if i bought this ." She replied while chuckling a little and kept the necklace back .

"But - ."I was about to say something but she interrupted me .

"Leave it ! Did you find anything ?" She asked while getting excited .

"But - ." I was about to say something but this girl interrupted me again .

"Let's go shall we ." She said and clapped her hands in excitement and went towards the lehenga section and i followed her like a lost puppy follows its owner .

"Where is it ?" She asked looking here and there .

"Here ." I replied while picking up the lehenga from the couch .

"Go and try it !" I said and handed it over to her and she went inside the dressing room to try it on .

I was busy on my phone talking about some buisness related stuff . When i heard the trial room's door open . I looked at her and everyone else just froze around me for a moment and when she twirled around in that lehenga  my whole world just halted on its steps . I took my steps slowly towards her until I was dangerously close to her and then tucked the lone strand of hair that fell on her forehead which stopped me from looking straight into her beautiful hazel eyes .

The dress that took this man's peace away ~

( I know author ki choice mast hai . Adha ghanta dhunda hai maine .)

"How does this look ?" She asked innocently like a little child .

"The dress is still okay but you just compliment it so well . You enhanced the dresses shine , Darling ." I complimented her making her blush at my words .

"Ok then this dress is final ." She said smiling which made that dimple of hers to be revealed which always makes my breath stop .

Samaira's pov -

I don't know what is wrong with this man today . He is being so cheesy . He is complimenting me even on the smallest of things . Its like i could just breathe and he would still find me mesmerising . I wonder if he is possessed or something . We brought the dress and i was about to pay but that man beat me to it .

"No no no ! Not happening on my watch . It's my dress i will pay for it ." I said trying to shoo him off when he just looked at me and handed the cashier his card while winking at me in victory .

"Uggh Fine ! Pay for as much things you want . Okay ? Now wait and watch how i will make you bankrupt ." I said darkly chuckling trying to scare him but he just smiled and handed me his whole wallet and then the card he used to pay for my dress .

" Here is my card and my wallet . The password is your birthdate . Try to atleast take out a few lakhs out of the account ." He said while looking at me smiling all throughout like a mad man .

"You are a psycho . You are giving me your card . I just said that I will bankrupt you and still you are giving me your card ." I said confused and amused at his actions .

"Even if you buy the whole mall you still won't be able to make a dent in my account sweetheart ." He said looking at me still smiling .

"Call me with another cringey nickname name and i will fry ball your fucking head in oil ." I said trying to look like a angry lioness even though i know i looked like an angry bird .

"You look so cute and beautiful when you are angry even your anger is so cute ." He said still looking at me without blinking even for a second .

"Huh ?" I exclaimed shocked but he just chuckled and went from there leaving me there alone . The employee was keeping the dress in the car and i took that opportunity and went and sat on the driver seat .

"Beat you to it ." I said and showed him my tongue like kid and closed the door earning a chuckle from him .

"Why doesn't this man ever get angry ? How is this man just so fucking patient ?" I murmured to myself while he entered and sat on the passenger seat. I started driving and this man was looking at me the entire ride back home . The whole ride was again us bantering and talking nonsense .

"I am going to dance at the coronation ." I said .

"On which song ?" He asked curiously .

"Bhala hai bura hai ...
Jaisa bhi hai ...
Mera pati Mera devta hai .." I started singing in my oh so melodious voice which somehow only i find melodious and for those who don't know  let me tell them that once i start singing i don't stop .

( "Even if he bad ...
However he is ...
My husband is still my lord .." )

The whole ride it was me singing this song and him trying to make me shut up but i didn't shut up the whole time because I just love irritating him . Soon we reached the mansion . I opened the door and got out .

"Oh hello madam ! Yeh tumhare bags kon uthayega ?" He asked while crossing his arms near his chest .

( "Oh hello mam ! Who will pick up these bags of yours ?" )

"Mere pati Parmeshwar . Aap apni ardhangini ke liye itna bhi nahi kar sakte mere Arya ." I said dramatically and then ran inside the mansion again earning a chuckle from him .

( "My lord my husband . You can't do this much for you wife my lord . )

When you watch Mahabharat for the 10000000 time ~ An

He came back inside the mansion obviously with my bags because if he would have left them inside the car then he would be sleeping on the couch the till next year .

"All of you staighten up now ! Tomorrow is the coronation . Go and buy whatever you want today itself beacause tomorrow we won't even have a second to spare ." Papa said schooling all of us .

"I have one announcement to make ." Maa said and all of us straighten up in a second beacause she is our Maa . When she says something you have to listen because its either that or your funeral that very day .

"I want Samaira to do Aniket's Raj tilak !" Maa announced and all of us stood up in shock and shouted all together .

( Raj tilak means Royal coronation .)

"What ?" All of us exclaimed together.

________________________________________________________________

The next chapter is the coronation Chapter and let me just tell you all that it is going be pretty long so be ready .

Please vote . Comment bhi kar hi do . It makes me really happy .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
32.2K 1.7K 16
Abhimann Singh Rathore: 27 year old, heartless and ruthless king of Rajasthan, a perfectionist, CEO of Rathore industries and mafia king of the world...
223K 7.7K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
313K 18K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...