My drug | Ashtray

By 3milia457

This is a cute enemies to liver type book I hope you enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ“–You are forced to share a room with ashtray b... More

Just my luck
The truth hurts
Why so cold?
School
Carnival
Romance is in the air
Romance is in the air pt2
Jealous much?
New years
Secrets pt1
Secrets pt2
Back off bitch
No hapily ever after
Oh shit
Date night
Is this the end?
Emilio
The what? project.
The baby project
Confrontation
Get your act together bitch
L bomb
Pregnancy scare ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Pregnant?
Oh fuck no.
You are my drug
Time to come clean
The babys coming
Future

Enemies

2.3K 17 46
By 3milia457

Ashtrays pov:

You and fez had just finnished the last of your job and you headed to a bar to celebrate. Fez goes to the bar to order two beers and talk to the bartender Mitchel, he's helped us with business in the past. Great guy.

You sit down at a table and open your phone, it opens to a picture of you and phi at school smiling your heads off. God she's gorgeous. I can't keep getting distracted by her, I'm not supposed to fall in love and I'm not supposed to be loved. I don't deserve that pleasure.

Time skip

You and fez have had quite a few drinks and you are starting to feel drunk. Fez goes to the bar to order more but ends up stuck in conversation with Mitchel. You open your phone to see a message from an unknown number who could that be?

You open the message.

Unknown: 'Heyy it's me Katy from the mall'

Who the fuck is Katy- ohhhh that bitch.

You:  'Ok'

Katy: your cute btw

You: how did you get my number

Katy: that doesn't matter

Katy: anyway I've heard you've gone down south

You: yeah why

Katy: that's so funny, me too

You: funny

Katy: wanna meet up?

You close your phone. I shouldn't be doing this but my drunk half is telling me yes.

Time skip

You sit on a table outside the bar smoking a cigarette. Your head is swaying in different directions and you rest your head on the table to keep you from falling off the bench.

"Hey stranger" you look up to see Katy stood at the edge of the table

You guys talk for a bit until things start to get heated. At this point you had no idea where fez was.

"I wanna kiss you so bad" she says sliding her hand down your chest. You stay silent looking at her

"Kiss me" she says closing the gap between you two, pulling you towards her. The kiss was rough and lazy she was an ok kisser but no where near as good as phi. She puts her hands round your neck and deepens the kiss.

Suddenly you clock onto what's going on and you push her away

"Get the fuck away from me." You say giving her a death stare.

She tries to convince you to let her stay but you were furious not just with her but at your self, your blood was boiling. Eventually, she left leaving you with your head in your hands shocked at what just happened.

"Cmon ash we gotta go" fez says stumbling out of the bar.

And that leaves us to now, me sat with phi on our bed
What have I done.

Back to Sophia's pov:

Your heart shattered into a million pieces.

"You what" you say your voice shaking

He gives you a sad look confirming what he had just said.

Part of me wanted to scream and shout and kick him but the other part wanted me to just breakdown crying.

Of course, the anger side came out.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CHEATED. WHY. HOW. WHEN. WHERE.  WITH WHO!!" You shout at him but he know there was no point telling you now as you won't listen to him when your this angry

He leans forward to grab your hand "Listen phi-"

"Don't call me that! were done!" You say and storm out the room. You rush past fez and Faye not giving them a chance to react and you slam the door open and start running, you need to cool off.

You end up in a walkway with loads of trees towering over you. You light a blunt and start smoking it, ash can go fuck him self.

Time skip

It's been five days since ash told you what had happened, you didn't speak to him in school or at home, you have spent the past five days avoiding him as much as you can. The only problem is is that we still have to sleep in the same bed because we're both too stubborn to take the floor and we both know neither of us can sleep without eachother.

Its Saturday now, the day of Maddys party. You decide to go because you need it, it will be a great chance to get away from everything for a while.

You get ready at Cassie and Lexies house.

You put on a purple dress that hugs your figure and makes your tits and ass look perfectly shaped. God damn.

"You look so good phi" Lexi  says her jaw dropping

"Thank youu" you say laughing and doing your makeup. You hadn't really told the girls why you broke up w ash cause you know they would kill him but they do know your not together anymore .

"This party is gonna be a great chance to get new boys" cassie says grabbing your hand and twirling you around.

Your plan is to make ash jealous but in reality you don't want a new boy you only want ash.

Time skip

You guys enter the party and oh boy are there a lot of people. The smell of alcohol fills the air and the smell of a mixture of weed and sweat lingers. You head over to the drinks and pour one for yourself and drink it all in one.

"Damn phi you good?" McKay asks coming over. 

"Yes ahah lest just dance" you say running to the dance floor and you start dancing. You see Maddy and she hugs you

"Hey girl you look so hot" she says slurring her words

"So do you" you say shouting over the top of the music

"I have a guy I want you to meet" Maddy says pulling you over to a guy with dirty blonde hair and the greenest eyes ever. His skin was tanned and his cheeks had a pink hint to them and as you got closer you realised how tall he was. He was gorgeous.

"Hey" he says looking at you

"Hey" you say loudly over the music

You guys start dancing and he throws a string of compliments to you. Too many but oh well. You are grinding on him, your  going in a circle motion. You look over and spot ash in the corner kissing some girl. Wait. KELLY? WAIT NO KATY? THE BITCH FROM THE MALL?
HE DID NOT.

You spin around and kiss the guy you were dancing with intensely. You pull away and see ash starting at you from the corner of your eye. HA.

"What's your name" you say your full attention on the guy

"Emilio what's yours"

"It's Sophia but call me phi" he compliments your name and you drag his hand further into the crowd making it look like you were going somewhere with him. This is going to drive ash crazy.

You look back to see if ash follows but he doesn't. Oh well like I care.

You continue dancing with him having the time of your life with Emilio, he's actually a good dancer. Pretty decent guy.

Time skip

After hours of dancing and drinking you get tired, you are supposed to stay at lexis house but neither lexi nor cassie are anywhere to be seen so you grab a bottle of beer and head back to your house. You can't wait to get into bed and just sleep.

You walk into the house not expecting to see anyone but you see Faye sat on the couch.

"Hey, I thought you were going to the party with fez and ash" you say half closing your eyes due to tiredness

"Yeah but I couldn't be bothered and besides, I don't want to third wheel him and lexi" she says pulling a disgusted face

"Wait they're a thing?"

"Yeah we'll they're not dating but they like eachother" weird. Why didn't she tell me.

You shrug your shoulders and head into the bedroom sipping your beer which is soon split all over the floor when you walk in on Katy on top of ash.

" BRO WHAT THE FUCK CANT YOU AT LEAST DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE I FUCKING SLEEP THERE" you say closing the door

"Wait SHE sleeps in the same bed as you?" Is all you hear Katy say and you start to see black dots in your vision and pass out.

Time skip

You wake up on the couch to see fez stood over you, Faye sat on the armchair and ash on the other armchair with Katy on his lap.

You groan and hold your head. Suddenly a banana is thrown and you.

"Eat" fez says picking up the banana again and holding in your face

"Why" you say grabbing the banana

"You haven't eaten much at all ph- Sophia" ash says a concerned look on his face

"Yes I have" you say arguing back

"Fine when was the last time you ate?" Ash says questioning you.

Everyone turns to look at you

"I-I " you say trying to think. Maybe he's right

"Point proven" ash says and you roll your eyes in defeat. Taking a bit out of the banana.

Time skip

You slept on the sofa that night as you were too tired to move, although you were tired you didn't get much sleep cause you heard Katy giggling all night. Like just shut the fuck up.

You get up and realise your still wearing your purple dress from last night. Great. I am not.  going.  in that room.

You text Maddy and ask if you can go to hers and borrow some of her clothes and ofc, she says yes but only if she can give you a makeover so you agreed.

You didn't need a coat as it's approaching summer so it's already kinda hot. You make your way to maddys with your school bag and your phone in hand. Fez made sure you ate before hand so you had a banana to go. 

When you arrive Maddy gives you a whole choice to choose from. All her outfits were rather dressy for school but hey, it's Maddy what do you expect.

You ended up choosing the perfect outfit that wasn't too much but it definitely wasn't too little. It was perfect on you Maddy even let you keep it.

(One of them)

Maddie then did your hair, she curled your long silky hair to make it look effortlessly styled so it would lay perfectly

Like this

She then moved onto your make up and did perfect subtle colours to bring out your big almond shaped eyes.

Time skip

You walk into school linking arms with maddy and all eyes are on you both.

"Looking good phi" Jordyn says whistling

"Hey mads- woah hey phi" Nate says looking you up and down. You still haven't forgotten about that night at the party when he tried to force himself on you. You didn't tell Maddy cause you didn't want to ruin their relationship, you know she really likes him. Maddy hits his arm to stop him from staring.

" I'm gonna go, catch you later" you say to Maddy waving her bye. You can feel nates eyes follow you as you walk away.gross.

You turn the corner and crash into someone, bad day to wear a risky top as you almost flashed the person you bumped into. You pull up you top and stand up to see ash standing opposite you. You freeze for a moment thinking of what to say but then you remember your mad at him so you roll your eyes and push past him.

God he looks even more attractive then when I last saw him. No. He cheated. Sophia keep your head straight.

You check to see what lesson you have first and just my luck. English. Hopefully ash isn't going since he was going the opposite direction from the classroom .

You take a seat praying that ash doesn't show up but just as the bell is about to go you see your principal push ash into the classroom.

"Not skipping this time ashtray" the principal says

You pretend to pay no attention to ashtray as he walks over and takes his seat by you. You keep your head facing forwards but you see him looking at you in the corner of your eye. What the fuck is he looking at, oh yeah someone he could've still had but cheated, wrong decision there buddy.

"Ok class so you have a project I want you and your partners next to you-" you freeze NEXT TO US? Oh hell no I'm not working with ash. You put your had up to protest.

"Yes Sophia"

"I think we should be able to choose who were working with cause I do absolutely not want to work with the person next to me" you hear ash sigh loudly next to you

"Tough you have to cause I said so, anyway you have to complete your project by Monday to continue the rest of it" she says, you have no idea what the project is about but you couldn't care less.

Finally the bell goes and you waste no time packaging your bag and leaving but just as you head out the door you are pulled to the side by someone. You gasp but then find comfort in the eyes of ash who is stood infront of you holding your arm.

That comfort slowly turned into anger as you pushed him away from you

"What the fuck do you want" you say rolling your eyes at him

"I'm sorry" is all he says looking at you with nothing but a blank face. Ugh I get that he has to keep his "I'm so cool" image and all but cmon if he wants me to forgive him he has to atleast try.

You scoff and shove past him heading to your next lesson.

Time skip

Finally it's the end of the day and you head home listening to music. You open your phone to skip the song but see you have a text message from an unknown number

Unknown: 'hey it's emilio from the party?

You: hey how are you how did you get my number?

Emilio: Maddy gave it me I hope you don't mind

You: no not at all

Emilio: I was wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime

You: yes would love to I'll let you know when I'm free

You smile and close your phone as you enter the house

"What's got you smiling like that" fez says laughing at you

"No one" you say shrugging your shoulders as you sit in the couch

Time skip

You spent most of the rest of the evening watching breaking bad sat on the couch with fez and Faye smoking a blunt, not one sign of ash.

You get tired and decide it's best to go to bed before you fall asleep on the couch. You get up and stretch.

"Where ya goin phi" fez asks

"Bed I'm tired" you say

"Umm maybe just wait a bit" fez says. Typical fez he always makes sure I don't miss out on any episodes of breaking bad cause he says it's 'educational'

"It's alright fez I'll just catch up tomorrow" you say heading to your room

As you walk to your room you wonder where ash is, you haven't seen him since this morning in school. You then push the door open to see ash lay in bed with Katy on his chest watching kung fu panda.

You walk over to Katy
"Get out I'm going to bed" you say standing over them

"Mmm no, I sleep here now, your gonna have to find somewhere else to crash"

"What"

"That's what I wanted to say all to you about" ash say's getting up from the bed

He tells Katy to go out the room leaving the two of you alone.

"I was gonna tell you today, Katy wants to move in here and she didn't like the fact that we slept in the same bed so"

"What do your gonna kick me out just like that? Does fez know?"

"No bu-"

"Shit the fuck up I don't want to hear it" you say trying your best not to raise your voice. You don't want to let that bitch know she got to you.

"So that's it I just have to leave?" You say questioning him

"I mean-"

You scoff and walk out. Great so it's a yes that's just great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 185 23
cute little stories about Javon and ash! I hope you enjoyโค๏ธ
407K 4.2K 67
They're minors please don't sexualize them:/
100K 879 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !
5.5K 59 21
๐Ÿ’Rory looks like a normal 17 year old but really her life is just crazy until she gets a job and meets a boy (aka ashtray ๐Ÿ˜‰) who changes her life...