The Hidden Color Of Winter: (...

By StarryNightGazer

Beautiful as winter, also cold as snow, that's Yukino Ayana. But her life turned a lot like spring when she o... More

=Prologue=
Chapter 1: My Savior
Chapter 2: Missing
Chapter 3: Meeting Up
Chapter 4: Just Met Him
Chapter 5: First Three
Chapter 6: The Tint Of Grey
Chapter 7: Help?
Chapter 8: His Question
Chapter 9: Serious
Chapter 10: Red Haired
Chapter 11: Her Dance
Chapter 12: Unexpected Question
Chapter 13: Why Not?
Chapter 14: TriPid
Chapter 15: Happy Ever After You Say?
Chapter 16: Thank You
Chapter 17: Old Teammate
Chapter 18: Schemes of his.
Chapter 19: Knowing
Chapter 20: What It Means
Chapter 21: A Song To Represent
Chapter 22: I'm Reckless
Chapter 23: His Eyes Tells the Truth
Chapter 24: Lie
Chapter 25: Blue Journal
Chapter 26: It's been a while
Chapter 27: Blue Angel
Chapter 28: Strong For Too Long
Chapter 29: The Pain
Chapter 30: Sad, Happy, Angry?
Chapter 31: I Don't, I Can't
Chapter 32: Winter's Coming
Chapter 33: Snow
Chapter 34: Still Loving You
Chapter 35: Just?
Chapter 36: Gone Cruel
Chapter 37: Father
Chapter 38: Guess
Chapter 39: Because Of Love
Chapter 40: Talk it Over
Chapter 41: Back as Before
Chapter 42: Friends
Chapter 43: Breaking The Silence
Chapter 44: Snow's Birthday
Chapter 45: Keep Falling
Chapter 47: Horror and Mysteries
Chapter 48: Him Who Change
Chapter 49: Miraculous Call
Chapter 50: Daughter
Chapter 51: A different Tale
Chapter 52: Can't Say No
Chapter 53: The Festival Of Love
Chapter 54: His Revenge
Chapter 55: Colorful Winter
Epilogue

Chapter 46: Jealousy

97 6 3
By StarryNightGazer

"Yu-chan!" Kazunarie wave at me as I blink, he then ran toward me as he grinned. What is he doing here? I thought it's just the Tetsuki-san's batch to be here. Although I'm glad he's here, I barely knew any of the Generation of Miracles and having a friend near here is fun. "Arah! Why were you late? You and Shu- I mean Senpai must had a lovey dovey or something."

I hit him. "Idiot! And hell will I do that!"

"We'll see about that~!" He smirk as I simply pouted. "Seriously, were you lost? Is that why you're late? And I was expecting to see your hair tied up for the first time in forever!"

"Ah... some idiots destroyed my hair." I uttered touching my hair later playing with it using my fingers.

"Kids?" The raven haired uttered as he look at me straight in the eye. I don't want to lie but I don't want him to worry.

"Yes kids that I want to beat till death for almost sexually harassing her... oh well, those guys were cheap to choose you." My eye brew twitch. Kimono or not! You're gonna die! But before I could plot my plan how to kill him... not literally... A mop of sky blue hair appeared before me, my eyes widen with joy knowing this girl is the reason why I came here.

"That's not how you treat a girl senpai," She told Haizaki who simply shrugged. "Oh well if she's cheap you may be the cheapest..." I almost burst into laughter, she had sense of humor even she's emotionless and talks like a robot. Her being straight is funny. XD

"Seriously?! Kuroko?" He half yelled I giggled.

"Only an idiot like you would probably throw a wonderful, smart, rich, kind and talented girl like Yukino, Shugo." It was my ex-fiancée this time who appeared. Oh I love these two.

"Oh great... you two are a perfect match." He uttered sarcastically.

"Oi! Akashi! We're all here now! What's the plan?" Some tanned guy uttered, seeing him made me realize something. He's the ace of the generation of miracles and is the most powerful and unstoppable on them. I heard no one had beat him on a one on one. Aomine Daiki.

"Aka-chin, you said this reunioun would be on April~." The tall purplenette uttered. Teiko and Yosen's center! Murasakibara Atsushi~!.

"Stop complaining Murasakibara, I won't be available by that time!" Mido-mido-midorima~! Oh god! The shooting God is here XD. He can shoot wherever he is within the court~! He's amazing and handsome~. Okaaaay... I sound too excited.

"Akashicchi! Has Ayanacchi arrive yet~! I want to meet her again!" HGFDGAHTGDVFSFDASZF DO I HAVE TO INTRODUCE HIM?! XD

"Oi, oi... what this thing about being rude to a girl?" I shifted my gaze away from the other guys to See Haizaki shaking with a looming guy behind him. He has raven hair and seems to be the oldest from the rest of us. This guy is...

"Ni-ni-nijimura....?"

"Oh hey, Haizaki, I missed beating the crap out of you." I gulp so did my ex-boyfriend.

Kazunarie then grab me by the arm.

"I'm so out of place..." He said.

"I know what you feel." I said -_-.

I had never seen Haizaki so scared of his life. The guy who seems to be Nijimura then hung his arm around Haizaki's neck as he smiled at me. "And who are you, miss?"

I don't know how to put it, actually.

"She's Yukino Ayana! Haizaki's girlfriend~!" that's when Haizaki began to cough. It's obvious that this Nijimura is choking him.

"Break up with him." He uttered plainly. "You'll have your heart shattered."

"It was already shattered~!" This time I hit Kazunarie with a sandal I grab from nearby store which I swore to be paid later. He's been interfering the second time around.

"We actually broke up already Nijimura-san... if you ask why I'm here, Tetsuki-san invited me for her company." I uttered, having my cool back as Kazunarie had already gone to bother Midorima-san.

"Ah did you punch him or slap him?" He grinned, how sadistic XD. Though I know he's only joking and all.

"five slaps and one punch," was Akashi's reply.

"Ohh~! That would be something entertaining to see~!" He chuckled letting go of Haizaki. "No ONE, had the guts to do it besides me!"

"Well, I have the guts to do it." I joked. "and it would be my pleasure to do it again and again."

"You do it every time we're together Yukino... slaps, punches, books and stones always land on my face since you became our manager." Kazunarie laugh, he was the eye witness to my crimes here XD.

"Well, well! Don't be so out of place Ayanacchi! We'd be friends from now on!" Ryouta grab my wrist as I was in bliss, in heaven, God! He's soooooooooooooooooo handsome XD. "Let's go! We had three hours before the fireworks!"

Such a child...

I muttered to myself looking at him. No wonder he had strong love and loyalty toward Tetsuki-san.

-

I grew quite close to Ryouta-san first than the other guys. I got to talk to Daiki-san to, Atsushi-san seems hard to approach and I had FINALLY spoke to my long crush for the first time. I got along to Nijimura-san quite well to... we keep backbiting Haizaki that is XD.

I chat to Akashi-kun and Tetsuki-san often as we walk along as Takao would drag me to play some games around the corner. Later a pink haired girl catch up... she's cute and pretty as I knew she's Momoi Satzuki, a childhood friend to Aomine. She's really friendly...

"Caramel Apple candies are nice, ne?" the pinknette ask as if we were long friends meeting again. I then nodded slowly eating mine, Tetsuki-san treated the two of us and here we are being girly than ever XD.

"It' delicious! I love it!" I exclaimed as mine was almost gone. Tetsuki-san giggled as I later notice gold fishes on Tetsuki-san's hand. "Cute! Did you brought it Tetsuki-san?"

"There was a game of capturing it and you'd have it later... I couldn't actually catch one so Sei offered to get one for me... he got two though, saying it would be lonely." I wrote things like this in my stories and I could clearly imagine it XD kyaaaaaaah~!

"How sweet~! Dai-chan usually gets me gold fishes back then, I wish some other guy would go it for me~!" Satzuki-san whined I giggled. "How about you Ayana-chan? Has anyone ever gave you something? I'm sure Haizaki-san gave you something when you're still together."

"Yeah... but I toss it and burned them due to anger." I uttered somehow feeling guilty for those clueless things he had given to me. That teddy bear from the arcade was really cute...

"Eh? Well what a waste."- Satzuki-san

"Well if you're hurt you'll understand Momoi-san." -Tetsuki-san

"By the way Ayana-chan, you usually use 'san' as our honorific... but with the exception of Akashi-kun... why?" She ask interrogating me as I laugh awkwardly. I don't quite remember.

"Eh?! Engage me?! That's terrible eww! I want to meet my prince charming like the other beautiful maidens in mommy's story! I'll hate him! I'll hate him!"

That was me when I was 4... lol... now that I think about it... I must have hated Akashi-kun for giving him a honorific I never even used.

"I have my reasons." I uttered still smiling awkwardly. Lol, I should try to change his nickname ne?

"Ne, ne! Ayanacchi! I found a new game around do you want to see me play it?" The blonde model approach us as I blink. Why me of all people? He then scratch the back of his head as he pouted. "They won't come with me saying it's rather childish! But I want to try it so badly!"

Who can't say no to this handsome little preak XD.

"I'd like to see you try." I smiled in reply as he cheered grabbing my wrist as he drag me away and away and away...

I once say I don't go gaga over this model slash basketball player slash actor slash singer before me. But to be honest, I was tooo blinded by Midorima from middle School to highschool back then, I do admire him but I kept it hidden due to the fact that back then the basta- I mean senpai might be jealous.

But it had ended, I could squeal like a fan girl now XD.

We then stop in front of the game section he mentioned. It's a shooting game, you have to use a toy gun to shoot the target down, the smaller the target the bigger the price so I look forward of seeing him.

I suddenly remembered the teddy bear from the arcade...

"MATCH STICKS!?" I uttered aloud as the blonde uttered that he'll hit five of them. "IT'S IMPOSIBLE!"

"Don't make me laugh Ayanacchi~! I can do MANYYYYYYYY things!" He grinned as he paid the guy in charge of the game for 5 shoots.

*bang*

One match stick down.

*bang*

2...

*bang*

3

*bang*

4....

*bang*

FIVE!

My jaws drop as the blonde smirk blowing the tip of the toy gun as if in movies. I then look at him, eyes wide completely amaze. A smile crept on my face. "THAT WAS AMAZING!"

The man in charge then chuckled clapping his hand. "Even I can't do that!"

"Well here 'ya go with the price!" the guy uttered giving a white bunny plush with pink jewel like eyes to Kise. "Is she your girlfriend?"

I then blush hearing the guy who simply chuckled as he look at me. Ryouta-san then laugh as the store owner look at him again.

"No sir, but I wouldn't probably mind having her." He joke grinning at me as I punch his shoulder playfully.

"It was just a joke, Ayanacchi!" He laugh.

"It's not funny!"

"Oh well... here." He gave me the bunny. Kyaaaaaaaah! His fans will kill me! "Just a little gift for accompanying me."

He then smirk leaning his face forward as my hug on the bunny tightens while I'm turning bright red.

"The face of your ex looks like he ate something sour," He whispered as I look at the direction where he's looking. Senpai was there, yet he quickly shifted his gaze away. "He's jealous Ayanacchi!"

Really?

Well... he might be...

~*^_^*~

today is Saturday... then Sunday... oh God, Monday T^T classes.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...