Dreamer «A HOTD Fanfic»

By Riverlyfalls

« "In the dark ages, magic was a weapon, love was a mystery and adventure was everywhere." » «Daenys targarye... More

«Prologue»
«Chapter 1»
«Chapter 2»
«Chapter 3»
«Chapter 4»
«Chapter 5»
«Chapter 6»
«Chapter 7»
«Chapter 8»
| Quick Check-Up before chap 9 |
[Coming soon!]

«INTRODUCTION»

3.3K 75 14
By Riverlyfalls

—————————————————————————

\/\/COMING SOON\/\/

—————————————————————————

«

"Take me to dragonstone and i'll give you a second dragon, and my dreams shall be yours"
-Daenys Targaryen

»

CAST

«Daenys Targaryen»
The Dreamer

"One does not claim a dragon, the dragon claims you."

«Daemon Targaryen»
The Rogue Prince

"Your own lady-wife passed recently, did she not? Perhaps your son isn't ready to move on just yet."

«Corlys Velaryon & Rhaenys Targaryen»
The sea snake & the queen who never was

"History does not remember blood, it remembers names."
"Have you never imagined yourself, on the Iron Throne?"

«Rhaenyra Targaryen»

"I want to fly with you on dragon back, see the great wonders beyond the Narrow Sea and eat only cake."

«Alicent Hightower»

"My father's not cruel, he wants what's best for all of us. He wants us to live a good life."

«Laenor Velaryon»

"Whatever it is you want sweet-sister, i'll get it for you."

«laena Velaryon»
The blue pearl

"My sister is not one to quit, no matter how heart lighted she may be. and don't forget, ser, both of us now have dragons at our side."

«Joffrey Lonmouth»
The goose

"It's not gossip when it's a fact."

«Vaemond Velaryon»
The not so lord of the tides

"If you come, he'll be distracted and we'll lose once more, niece."

«Gwayne Hightower»
The Green Knight

"You should've just agreed to marry me, it would make things so much easier for all of us, princess."

«Otto Hightower»
The Hand

"Your grace this must be some kind of mistake. It's obvious she's not thinking clearly. She's been influenced, perhaps even forced."

«Viserys Targaryen»
The Peaceful King

"If that really what you want my child, i'll see the matter done."

«Hobert Hightower»
Lord of Oldtown

"How did you know which cup to poison?"

—————————————————————————

\/\/COMING SOON\/\/

—————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 18.1K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
14K 531 11
𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗔𝗘𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮�...
28.3K 1.2K 9
House of the Dragon ________ In which the course of history is changed with Daemon Targaryen arriving to Kings Landing during the wedding festivals...
273K 9.8K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...