𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙕𝙀. ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

izythescientist द्वारा

❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢ... अधिक

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟏 / 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟑 / 𝐈𝐈

𝟎𝟎𝟔

3.6K 101 45
izythescientist द्वारा

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 , 006 .

╰┈➤ ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. ❞

— ᴅᴀʀ & ᴠʙ .

╰┈➤ 𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝟐𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ¡! ❞

ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇꜱ ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ.

ᴊᴀᴄᴋɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴀᴢ

— 𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 .

$$$ .

( outfit  )

( hair )

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ; 𝘣𝘤 — 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 / 𝘷𝘤 — 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 !

5 ☆ .

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ;  ᴀᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ !

⁰⁴/ ²⁸/²³  ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 2:46 pm

     "𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝘼 𝘼𝙎𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙊𝙁𝙁 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊." ddot's voice was heard over the phone makin aaliyah laugh, "na yo fans got her on hotssss," she spoke, "don't she gotta go over there to get sum from your mom?" she asked genuinely curious cause lore did say sum about her having to leave out soon.

"yea, so get her off fore she do sum else." ddot replied as liyah smiled, "girlll, ya fans might kill themselves cause of—"

"tell her i'm coming over there." ddot said before ending the call making aaliyah roll her eyes gettin up moving to her room opening her door, immediately hearing everything lorelai was saying.

    it's been two days since the last party aaliyah went to— that album release party. and it's been almost two days since that post was made talkin about dd & liyah.

aaliyah dead thought it was funny seein everyone get soo mad over a picture, especially when they haven't even been in the same room as dd a day in they life. then it was the comments that was obviously tryna act like they weren't hurt & focusing on telling aaliyah how bad she was gonna get hurt and to stay tf away from him. she honestly lowk couldn't tell if they were just sayin that or if they meant it too.

but that barely mattered to her, not more then the bitches who genuinely thought they could play with her. she was more focused on that. & with lorelai goin through the same thing? because no one really knew about lorelai even though they're around each other alla time, but that picture that had ddot's arm around lorelai? they was lividddddd. lore didn't realize how many people rode so hard for ddot, constantly proving that he was more famous then she thought everyday cause in lore's eyes he was still a unknown ghetto ass rapper.

 lorelai wasn't goin for everything that was happening at allll, from her being around ddot too much she definitely picked up his bad temper. and of course she had people defending her but she didn't care, her herself went in the comments more startin to argue wit the hoes that thought it was sum else. & lorelai was ruthless wit it, she didn't care because the minute she clicks on that page? a hundred things flow thru her mind about what she can say and she didn't hesitate to say nunnadem.

so now shes live with liyah's ipad in hand on that specific post, going thru each of those comments who was sayin sum and going on their profile saying the most lethal shit that comes to mind.

"loreee," liyah dragged walkin in catching her attention. "—oh and for those who was talkin bout aaliyah? ya asses c-"

"ddot's on his way." she lowly said for only her to hear causing for lorelai to have a drastic energy change as she turnt back to the live smiling sweetly as if she didn't just say sum insane criminal behavior shit. "aii imma be back ya, i love you all!" she spoke endin the live, grabbing her phone and setting aaliyah's ipad on the table taking her purse and putting on her shoe's abruptly hearing aaliyah's loud ass laughs from the switch up.

"imma be back rory, love you!" she spoke not even having time to hug her good bye as she left reaaaaal quick. this dead was a real thing in their friendship; them actually being scared of ddot cause as much as they swear he not gon do shit, that nigga will do whatever it takes in his power to make you not do what he doesn't want you too.

        & in his contacts was literally lorelai's wholeee family, then he somehow got aaliyah's from how long he's been around.

but with her being left alone, she sat on her bed with boredom surrounding her thoughts. with today being a day with nothing to do, which is supposed to be in preparation for saturday; a kickback thrown by one of aaliyah's guy friends from school. if it was sum that anybody knew, it was that eastway high was one of the funniest school in their entire state. the parties thrown by literally anyone in that school would go craaaaazy, everyone in there was turnt and was gonna go which is why you'd see people who don't even go there at that party.

this being the first official party thrown by someone from their school made it real exciting, like if liyah was to swipe thru her instagram stories of her friends it'll all be about the kickback.

and she was mad exciting but she barely could even think about that before thinking about jasiah— who left her on read after seein the post. he only sent her the picture and asked what it was, then aaliyah dumb ass gon say "wdym?" tryna be funny like she ain't know.

she knew she was forcing herself to care frl cause she didn't, she just didn't know what was gon happen when he comes back. 

it was just the realization of knowin that they've actually only been tg for three days was insane— but not much was gon be expected from aaliyah. especially knowin that this happened the night they got together, from that she should've already known.

her thoughts got interrupted by her phone vibrating on the bed causin her to flip it over to read who it was, thinking it was one of her friends or maybe jasiah. but the way she rolled her eyes the minute it read, 𝘿𝘼𝙑𝙄𝘿 🤦🏽‍♀️.? it was too funny. planning the not answer it she left it alone but then started to watch it continuously ring made her more irritated.

cause why could this nigga not leave her aloneee? she wasn't bouta keep gaslighting herself into thinkin she wasn't jacking this nigga in the slightest bit too. 

aaliyah kissed her teeth loudly picking up her phone answering it puttin it to her ear, "hello?" she answered, the sense of bein annoyed laced in her voice already. 

"toriiiii, you good?" dd's voice transferred perfectly over the phone, his smile bein heard making liyah roll her eyes cause she knows what exact smile he has in his mind right now. "whatchu want?" she asked again ignoring his question.

"i needed ya help wit sum, are you busy?" she furrowed her eyebrows at his words before sighing, getting ready to lie knowing she bored at home. "i mean.. i'm about to—"

"aaliyah i'm outisde ya crib right now, i kno your home.  just come out." he cut her off, his words now making her rush to her window, opening the curtains seeing dd's car sitting right outside her driveway. she shook her head before abruptly hanging up because she knew lorelai prolly gave him her address.

ts made her sooo annoyed— cause she really had the wrong nigga giving her the right attention, and she know deep under everything she wasn't mad at it. 

                 after she put on her shoes she went downstairs opening her front door, still seein dd's car sit out of her driveway. she couldn't see him due to his windows being tinted but she knew he had the biggest smile on from seeing her actually come outside— and he most definitely did.

once she got to the car she tapped on the window with her nail making him lower it revealing his fine ass self. aaliyah wishes he was at least medium ugly so she would be able to pull herself away but she couldn't because he wasn't ugly at alll

aaliyah still had to fake act like she wasn't phased though. she crossed her arms standing in front of the now lowered window as she spoke, "do i gotta pay you money to leave me alone?" she genuinely asked, seein the laughter quickly wash over dd.

he looked at her for a few seconds seein her visible frown making him look away smiling as he put one of his hands on the steering wheel while the other was resting. "you look so pretty when you mad." dd spoke filling the silence that quickly turned into tension.

liyah looked over to the side not wanting to answer, feeling dd look at her again. she soon heard the noise of him unlocking the car doors— it catching her attention. dd slightly furrowed his eyebrows havin a smug smile on as he spoke now looking in front of him, "tori if youn come inside.. stop playin." he lowly said, it being heard cause of the silence. 

she only sighed opening her door, sitting down willingly staring ahead still not looking at dd. but dd smiled reaching over for her seatbelt stretching it over her and buckling it for her while she just looked at him since he was basically in her face now. he was only focusing on her seatbelt, makin sure he wasn't doing it too tight.

"aii," dd said, putting his car on drive startin to back out of her driveway. he glanced at her seeing what she was wearing, "you look pretty." he repeated, knowin he gon have to find new ways to say it if he was gon be messing with liyah cause she looked good everyday, and never missed.

"you said that already, but thank you." she said tiredly making dd glance back at her face, "ion know why you so mad— oh, is it because yo nigga broke up with you cause of that picture?" his voice held curiosity, and a big hint of happiness.

aaliyah knew that he didn't even force himself to try and sound like he was a lil bit sad for liyah and felt sympathy for her, he just asked it so boldly— his voice acting like he was curious knowing he was happy. 

she chuckled shaking her head, "bro you are crazyy," she dragged, finally breaking out of her lil attitude that she could barely keep up. "no he didn't break up wimmie yet, he just left me on read."

dd smiled bigger hearing aaliyah happy, "oh, i was just tryna see feel me? you think he gon be mad?" he asked as liyah side eyed him, "ion know david, the picture was only me bending over in front of you." she sarcastically shrugged, "i mean.. would you be mad?"

dd genuinely shrugged, thinking about it was he made his way out of aaliyah's neighborhood. he scoffed before speaking, "shit, i know i'm most definitely doin way worse so it's just like.. ion really care." he honestly replied.

brooo, aaliyah scrunched her face up— not expecting that answer at all cause she was tryna be sarcastic. it was crazy cause that's literally what she'd say if she was asked that question about her man bending over a girl in a picture. 

dd didn't even notice aaliyah's face from his eyes being in road so he continued normally, "tori i swear these hoes be insane tryna one up you wit that cheating shit. like ian even do to much at first but okay, since you wanna play it like that." his laugh was laced in his voice as he spoke, "it was neva a competition but if you wanna make it one then.." he trailed on before shrugging again.

liyah dropped her head shaking it slowly come to realization that this nigga was the female version of her— real shit.

"if he try and make it into one i swear imma text back his homeboy." she spoke out loud, planning that in her mind already. it was crazy cause what dd said was so real to her because niggas think they can try and go back to back with aaliyah but she goes lower every time until she reaches the very bottom.

dd laughed hearing her say that, "or..." he started, "you could—"

"fuck you for retaliation?" aaliyah cut him off, lookin over at him as she spoke. she already felt like he was gon say that but sugarcode it in sum weird way too so she wanted to say it raw just to see his reaction.

y'all... the way dd's heart dropped the minute she said that? just like liyah was thinkin he was gonna he slick and say it inna different way. he wasn't expecting her to just say it like that at alllll, like it caught him off guard real bad. dd was startin to have a lot of those moments where aaliyah be saying shit that he just don't expect, like nun if the girls he be fw would even try and say those things.

his hand went over his mouth tryna cover the biiig smile that was forming on his lips cause dd just knew aaliyah thought just like him for her to already know he was tryna say that.

he sighed lifting his hand putting it on the steering wheel as he replied, "ian say allat, but shit.." he paused for a lil, "i'm not gon have a problem wit it." 

aaliyah started while laughin shaking her head, "okay david." she smiled, the silence filling the car making him speak up again, "play dat song that you played when you was in my car." he told her as she furrowed her eyebrows cause unfortunately; ts been more than one time.

"which time?" she asked as he looked off into his window after pulling up at the stoplight thinking about it. he tilted his head to the side with his twists moving with him as he thought, "it's like.. about smoking weed and shit?" was all he said making aaliyah turn to him fully confused resulting in him looking at her making eye contact.

he laughed seeing her fully confused, "ma you know what i'm tryna say," dd's pretty smile still decorated his pink lips as silence filled the air with them still looking at each other. aaliyah's confused expression slowly went away as she was just fixated on this boys face cause why was he so perfect? every single feature was proportioned perfectly with no scars, marks, or bumps on his face. it was no wonder to her that hoes was so mad cause she was in that picture with dd cause everyone done wanted him.

& for some reason they was at that stoplight for dumb long allowing for dd to still look at her and hold that eye contact, almost like they was tryna see who was gon fold first. but they was both starting to realize that it never ended well if it was just them staring at them lettin the tension just radiate around them.

          and that took only three times to realize.

dd suddenly kissed his teeth catching aaliyah off guard as he lowly groaned, tearing his eyes off of her finally and onto the road that still had them held up. "bro," he mumbled sittin up a lil in his chair as he held the steering wheel wit one hand. his voice held a lil hint of irritation lettin aaliyah think that he was mad at the random ass traffic too, "what happened?" she said, the tone of her pretty voice holding curiosity.

"you jus so beautiful, and that's everything about you. like ian never met a single girl who genuinely holds the typa beauty you have. just different." he mumbled his last sentence as he continued, "ion know how ian seen you before."

aaliyah took a deeeeep breath in and out cause if he keeps talking like this? she might as well forget jasiah's wholeeeee existence, cause be for reaaal. and dd was actually being for real knowin that he be a whore but from all of the females he's known and fw? it only took him a week to know that aaliyah was different in the best way possible.

that's why he was just sayin it out loud and it came out as frustration cause it genuinely was. he wasn't even tryna convince aaliyah that he wasn't lying or just saying it cause he say it to everyone else, dd actually meant it.

"awwww," aaliyah started, "thank youuuu." her smile was heard in her voice, because for her he knew he was being honest— sum just told her. and quickly off of hearing how sweet she was sounding dd looked at her seeing that smile, "yea you welcome," he replied, "so you gon play that song?"

liyah chuckled before answering, "david ion know that songgg, you talkin bout smoking weed?" she asked as she tried to think about what song was merely over the topic of smoking weed. 

suddenly it hit her, causing her cute ass laugh to wash over her, "ddddd, you mean 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢?" she looked at him as he thought if that word sounded familiar to him. moments later dd started nodding as he began to drive finally, "yea it's that i think."

aaliyah nodded too connecting her phone to aux as she went to play that sign since it was in her recently played cause she loved that song with alllll her heart. it was only a couple seconds into the song when the lyrics started playing when dd started to nod his head in conformation. she smiled again seein she gave him the right song as she furrowed her eyebrows remembering what he just said in attempts to give her the song name. "na you said da song about smoking weed?" she recalled with her laugh laced in her voice, "i'm goneee."

dd kissed his teeth now shaking his head laughing too, "chilll," he lowly dragged, "cause even gon lie.. when you was on me playing dis song?" he continued as he spoke right after, kissing his teeth again, "nevamind."

aaliyah immediately became intrigued cause this was gon be the first time about the, actually speaking about what they did/been doing. and it was gon be hard regardless every time this song come on cause that night engraved memories of it and laced it into this song, rs.

                hence why dd had to have it.

"nooooo," she dragged slightly whining, "say it!" liyah encouraged excitedly, "jus do it." aaliyah added getting more comfortable in the car as she sat back. it was obviously a clear ass memory how liyah had dd so it was kinda expected that he'd was gon be the one to bring it up first.

he ran his hand over his mouth before getting ready to speak again as he lightly shook his head, "when you was kissin on me with this song playing? that shit almost felt like heaven worda my deads." dd spoke real low but aaliyah heard every single word so she wasn't gon ask him to repeat it. instead she softly nodded wit a lil smug smile on her face getting ready to say something slick before dd started talking, "and i was tryna.." he trailed on and just stopped talking. aaliyah looked over to him as he audibly scoffed smiling, "you jus mad complicated."

"says the nigga who keeps tryna see me knowin i gotta nigga. done asked you to be my friend and everythingg." liyah loudly mumbled looking around absentmindedly knowin she said sum smart.

dd started laughing when she said that, cause it wasn't no lie told; even he knew that too. "man ion wanna be ya friend." he only repeated, "and youn wanna be my friend either." he added as he sighed, "i just can't wait for you to realize that you don't give a fuck about that nigga." dd truthfully expressed.

aaliyah shook her head at his words, "okaaay, but we can try to be friends—"

"tori why you acting like youn know what we've already done with us knowin each other for a week?" dd glanced over to her asking. "if you think that shit we did was bad it's only gon get worse," he continued, "so that friend shit already dead."

liyah scrunched up her face at him sayin "it's only gon get worse" cause what do you mean by thattt? but at the same time aaliyah know he was only saying things she been knew, she was just tryna see if there was a possibility for them to just be normal. but ts really was dead cause it only took them one chance of them being alone the first time.

dd noticed this as he smiled a lil, "what? so you actually tryna act like friends when you know what's gon happen da minute we get alone?" 

aaliyah hummed at his words lettin the tunes of the music playing fill throughout the car, not having a verbal answer cause she was knowing all of the things he was saying she was just tryna negotiate. obviously she couldn't negotiate.

dd glanced over to her again as he hummed for her answer wit a smirk on his face, "you gon answer?"

liyah just looked around before looking out the window noticing that she doesn't even know where dd been taking her and it's been a good while. "where are you takin me?" she asked as dd just looked at her once again from her avoiding that question. he shrugged as he continued to drive, "ian even need ya help wit nun, i just wanted to see you. so i guess i'm just driving around." dd shamelessly admitted as aaliyah just watched him talk.

aaliyah tilted her head as he continued, just seeing how many efforts he continuously makes to see her. it just hit her that he been driving her around this whole time without knowing where they were actually going but she had been too into their convo to realize. it be crazy cause right now to her ts was kinda cute, then she just think about him as whole, then it's like he prolly had acted just like this before to get the girl he wanted.

a question suddenly started to pop up thru her mind, lingering so she couldn't just forget it. she lowly sighed before asking, "david, do you have a girlfriend?" she softly asked, her eyes not leaving him. it definitely seemed like he was bored cause he could've dead been doin sum else right now like going tot he studio since he a rapper, but instead he was just driving aaliyah around.  but aaliyah just knew dd was the type to be bored while in a relationship.

         that's literally her 99% of the time anyway.

an innocent smile decorated his lips as he kept his eyes on the road, his hand goin to play with his twists as he drove comfortably. he ain't even look at her as he just tried to ignore her for a lil, knowin liyah was gon press that question. so far he knew liyah seen him with two girls so far, and was prolly under the impression that either of them could be his girlfriend.

it only took a few seconds before aaliyah was about to ask again for him to start talking, "now on the real, no one could really call me they nigga right na.. feel me? ian—"

"so you do?" she cut him off, scoffing right after. it only made sense for him to chase her knowin she has a nigga while havin a girl. ts was insane to her already and she just found out. "ion kno.. maybe you can call it that." he concluded, "it's not even that serious anyway, especially after that picture. she real mad."

liyah stayed silent knowin that dd was just gon continue, "i mean furious tori, cause she already saw you before. she was yellin in my face talkin bout all dis different shit." he chuckled thinking about it, "she looked so dumb tryna argue wimmie, cause all i was gonna do was just ask her about the time she got—"

"waittttt," aaliyah cut him off again, "it was the girl who you had your arm around when i was talking to you?" she asked as dd nodded making her laugh, "you did her so wrong handing me my lighter i left when i was with you broooo. i woulda swung." she spoke as he laughed too, cause of course he knew he was crazy for that but he did it anyway. sum bout him just like doin certain things to see girl's reaction, then that's when he wanna manipulate knowin what he did. it was toooo fun for him.

"yeaaaa," dd dragged, his laugh laced in his voice, "she prolly gon call me anytime now but i'm gon answer." he said as aaliyah slightly furrowed her eyebrows, "why?" she asked as dd took a long glance at her like she wasn't being serious.

"cause i'm with you." he simply answered like it was obvious, "you tryna roll up?"

aaliyah smiled nodding, opening the glove department in the car bringing out her hello kitty lighter that she made sure to leave for the second time for that reason, "i gotchu."

👩🏽‍🔬𝘼/𝙉: 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐚𝐚, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐪𝐪𝐪. 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞? ( 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞!!! 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨𝐨)

LLN , E4E

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

31.7K 1.1K 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯�...
my man. sugarhilldreamz द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

346K 5.6K 45
nah cause if you obsessed ova dd, read this shii ASAP.
47.4K 1.3K 21
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 - ᴀ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - a Notti Osama fanfiction ⁻ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ
1.1K 28 8
⌖ notti osama book, 001. ★ the 𝓭ecievable 𝓻age within.