I don't mind if you're ugly a...

By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Su Yue has transmigrated into a sweet pet romance novel, where the domineering CEO male lead starts off disli... More

"Related works"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 2: Felt afraid.
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123 (End)
Chapter 124: Extra Story
Chapter 125: Extra Story
Chapter 126: Extra Story
Chapter 127: Extra Story
Chapter 128: Extra Story
Chapter 129: Extra Story
Chapter 130: Extra Story
Chapter 132: Extra Story

Chapter 131: Extra Story

1.9K 44 4
By UnePetiteFleurNoire

Upon hearing Su Yue's words, Jiang Ci's expression froze. His resolute jaw tightened as he spoke in a low and powerful voice, "Don't be afraid, I'll take you to the hospital immediately." He carefully picked up Princess Su Yue and walked out with big strides.

At the hospital, Gu Qing had already received the call and arranged everything. When he saw Jiang Ci carrying Su Yue, he quickly approached him and said, "Mr. Jiang, the doctor is already waiting. "

Jiang Ci's face was expressionless as he quickly and steadily took Su Yue into the delivery room.

Soon, the door of the delivery room was closed, and Jiang Ci was pushed out by Su Yue.

"Mr. Jiang, do you need me to bring your clothes?" Gu Qing approached and asked.

Jiang Ci stood before him with an expressionless face and steady gaze, as calm and composed as usual. However, Gu Qing noticed that Jiang Ci was wearing black pajamas and his gaze shifted downward, only to see that Jiang Ci's feet were bare and he wasn't wearing any shoes.

Obviously, Jiang Ci's heart was already in a state of panic.

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound, his pitch-black gaze fixed firmly on the closed door in front of him. His thin lips were tightly pursed and had lost their color.

Fang Ru, Su Jindong, and Su Zhi rushed over anxiously. "What happened? How's Yuyue? Wasn't her due date still ten days away? Why did she give birth early?" Fang Ru jumped out of bed when she received the call.

"Mrs. Jiang has been in the delivery room for about twenty minutes." Gu Qing glanced at Jiang Ci, who was still staring at the door of the delivery room, and spoke. "I understand." Fang Ru nodded, as if praying to the gods.

"Mom, don't worry. When I saw my sister a few days ago, she looked really good, which proves that she's healthy. You can hold your grandchild later." Su Zhi suppressed his worries and comforted his mother.

"Son is right, just put your heart down. Come, come sit here and wait for the child to come out." Su Jindong pulled Fang Ru to sit on the bench next to him.

He glanced lightly at Jiang Ci, who was standing straight and dumbfounded, and was somewhat satisfied. When Fang Ru gave birth to their daughter, he was also nervous and dumbfounded like Jiang Ci, even trembling when holding the child's hand.

Time passed slowly, and except for occasional medical staff entering, the corridor was very quiet, but the atmosphere was very serious.

Jiang Ci stood barefoot in front of the delivery room, standing straight with a cold and clear back. Listening to the cries coming from inside, his big hands clenched into fists, with blue veins protruding on the back of his hand.

After a while, the door of the delivery room was opened. The doctor had just walked out, but Jiang Ci didn't even look at him and rushed in.

"Hey, sir," the nurse couldn't stop him in time.

Jiang Ci walked in and looked at Su Yue, who was pale and had no color on her lips. Her chest seemed to have been cut by a sharp knife, and the pain was unbearable. The person who was fearless and indifferent had a soft spot that could not be touched.

He walked to the bedside, knelt down in front of Su Yue with one foot, took her hand and kissed it fiercely on his lips. His clear and magnetic voice became hoarse, "We won't have any more children in the future, okay?" Waiting outside, his back was soaked with cold sweat. He tasted regret and helplessness, which was not as refreshing as stabbing himself with a knife directly. Su Yue curved her lips and let Jiang Ci lightly flick the wet hair stuck to her face. "Ao Ao, I'm fine." She felt his fingertips were cold and trembling, obviously Jiang Ci was scared.

Jiang Ci's dark eyes looked at her tightly, "I won't let you suffer this kind of pain again in the future." Su Yue didn't know that Jiang Ci had planned to have a vasectomy while he was outside.

On the other side, Fang Ru, Su Jindong, and the doctor rushed in after finishing their conversation.

Fang Ru took the child from the nurse's hand, "Oh, grandma's good grandson, you are so handsome." She was full of joy, and she loved the child so much that she felt like she had eaten a jar of honey. This was her precious grandson.

"Mom, let me see the child." Jiang Ci propped a pillow behind Su Yue's back to make her more comfortable.

"Yue Yue, look how much your grandson looks like you, he's so handsome." Fang Ru walked to her daughter's bed with the child in her arms.

Hearing this, Jiang Ci's expression froze. His thin lips, which were already slightly pursed, instantly lost their color, as if he had heard something unimaginable.

He slowly turned his head to look at the child in Fang Ru's arms. His deep black eyes and handsome face seemed to have been struck. "Is this a boy?" His gaze then shifted to the other child in Su's father's arms, and his eyebrows tightened. "Both children are boys?"

So, his daughter was gone, and he had two more little troubles?

"If you have two sons, are you unhappy?" Fang Ru was surprised to learn that her son-in-law wanted a daughter for the first time.

Jiang Ci frowned, "How can my son compare to a daughter?" There was a hint of disdain in his tone towards his son.

Fang Ru placed the child in Su Yue's arms and taught her how to hold the baby. She turned around and saw her son-in-law looking disappointed with pale lips. She couldn't help but speak to Su Jindong, "Give the baby to Jiang Ci. Look at him, he looks like the sky is falling. Don't tease him anymore. "

Su Jindong's movements of holding the baby were very skilled. Obviously, he had held babies a lot when he was young. He gently cooed the baby in his arms and enjoyed seeing Jiang Ci's desperate look. This son-in-law usually had a domineering and unrestrained appearance, but it was rare to see him in such a state of loss. Su Jindong couldn't help feeling a little pleased, "Here you go, your daughter. "

"Dad, I haven't held my niece yet." Su Zhi looked enviously and also wanted to play with his little niece. However, seeing Jiang Ci's lost look, he felt a little schadenfreude, "When the doctor came out just now, he said that my sister gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix twins, not twins." He rushed in anxiously just now and didn't listen to the doctor's words.

Jiang Ci looked at the baby handed to him by his father-in-law, and he was dumbfounded.

Is this his daughter?

The baby's body was extremely small. When he held her in his arms, Jiang Ci's whole body stiffened, and his hands and feet were stiff. He didn't dare to move at all. The small body in his arms was too soft, too soft. "Yue Yue, she seems to have no bones." He was afraid that if he used a little force, his daughter would be hurt.

"Look at you, what a disappointment." Su Jindong now felt proud in front of his son-in-law. He pointed out confidently, "Your hands are too stiff, and the baby will be uncomfortable. Relax, relax. "

Su Yue also just learned how to hold a baby. Her son in her arms was so small that her heart softened like water. "We need to give the baby a nickname." She said to Jiang Ci, who was raising his eyebrows over there.

"Hmm." Jiang Ci relaxed his hands and feet a little, not so unnatural. His thin lips curved, "Let's call our daughter Little Mango." Mango cake was his favorite food, and his daughter was his treasure.

Su Yue was taken aback but found it quite cute. She held her son's little hand and asked, "Where's the son?"

Jiang Ci glanced lightly at the wrinkled son and spoke with disdain, "Call him little old man?" He was indeed black and wrinkled like an old man.

As if knowing that he was being despised by his own father, the little old man-like son burst into tears instantly, making Su Yue flustered. "Baby, don't cry, baby, don't cry." Su Yue glared at Jiang Ci and said, "Jiang Ci, you can't despise our son like this. "

Jiang Ci held his daughter and was satisfied. "Then let's call him little cream." He didn't like this overly sweet name anyway.

Little cream sounded better than little old man, and Su Yue reluctantly agreed.

The baby room, crib, and baby supplies were already prepared at home, and they were all for girls, pink and lovely.

The two children lay in the pink crib with lace tied around it, sleeping cutely.

Jiang Haoyan lay in front of the crib, holding onto the fence with his chubby little hands, and his big head almost wanted to squeeze into the crib to see his younger siblings. He said in a childish voice, "Mommy, when will they wake up? Haoyan wants to play with them. "

"The younger siblings are still too young. They need to sleep more to grow up quickly. When the babies can walk, they can play with their big brother Haoyan," Su Yue said while half-lying on the bed.

During this period of rest, Su Yue's mother, Fang Ru, found a gold-medal nanny for her, who was very good at helping postpartum women recover. Now Su Yue's complexion had returned to a healthy red, and her skin was even more delicate and smooth, as if it could be squeezed out with water.

Upon hearing this, Jiang Haoyan obediently nodded his head. He blinked his big glasses and stared at his sleeping younger brother, "Mom, my younger brother is so cute. Haohao likes him the most. "

"What about your younger sister?" Su Yue held the nourishing soup made by the postpartum nurse and took a big sip. It's no wonder Su's mother spent a lot of money to invite her back to take care of her body. After eating the meals made by her, only she knew that she not only became more beautiful, but also that kind of ripe and tempting beauty.

"My younger brother is cuter than my younger sister," Little Haohao's little foot unconsciously raised, his two eyebrows slightly wrinkled, as if he was very conflicted, "My younger sister is not as cute as my younger brother." Finally, he expressed his true thoughts.

"Hmph!"

Jiang Ci's figure was slender, wearing casual clothes, and his sharp facial features were softened. He walked in with two small milk bottles filled with milk powder. The two little ones had big appetites, and Su Yue couldn't feed them all the time, so sometimes she had to give them milk powder.

Hearing the words of the little troublemaker, he coldly snorted, "No aesthetic sense at all." Clearly, his daughter was much prettier than his son.

Jiang Haoyan couldn't understand his father's words, but it didn't stop him from expressing his own thoughts. He just looked at his younger brother, "Haohao likes little cream the most." Haohao also likes to eat cream, so he likes his younger brother the most.

Note: Revision not needed
(TN: Lmao, twins what a simple solution so both Haohao and Jiang Ci are happy, sadly I didn't get to see our male lead cry, also the amount of times I have read a male lead saying no more children after a birthing scene is uncountable, still love it every time though :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 148 21
Chief Sergeant Rebecca P. Armstrong's life changes when she assigned to solve a serial murder case committed by an obsessive and deranged psychopath...
7.8K 382 38
Lyn Walker gave up everything to protect her family. To keep them safe she faked her death, and now through a haze of guilt and grief she must figure...
331K 8.7K 87
What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually your half sister? Cheng Bi Yu thought she...