Kirasaya One-Shots

By Dreamborne_DB

These are Kirasaya one-shots along with some background characters! I haven't written one-shots before, so pl... More

Vengeance
Seas and Oceans
Clans
Kitsune AU
Money
Valentine's Day (Part One)
Valentine's Day (Part Two)
America (Part One)
America (Part Two)
Valentine's Day (Part Three)
Valentine's Day (Part Four)
Animal Love (Part One)
Animal Love (Part Two)
Animal Love (Part Three)
Valentine's Day (Part Five)
Animal Love (Part Four)
Exam (Part One)
Emotions
Masked
Exam (Part Two)
Mama Kirari (Part One)
Mama Kirari (Part Two)
Mama Kirari (Part Three)
Mama Kirari (Part Four)
Mama Kirari (Part Five)
Ice Skating (Version One)
Ice Skating (Version Two)
Art (Part One)
Art (Part Two)
Luck
Update
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Special
Manga
Mistake
Promise
Escape Room (Part One)
Birthday
Escape Room (Part Two)
Escape Room (Part Three)
Escape Room (Part Four)
Pillow
Manga
Surprise
Pups (Part One)
Pups (Part Two)
Pups (Part Three)
Ships
Bottles (Part One)
Experiment (Part One)
Bottles (Part Two)
Experiment (Part Two)
Experiment (Part Three)
Experiment (Part Four)
Experiment (Part Five)
Realisation
Sports (Part One)
Sports (Part Two)
Sports (Part Three)
Sports (Part Four)
Kakegurui Manga
Sports (Part Five)
Sports (Part Six)
Harlequinade (Part One)
Chess
Future

Bottles (Part Three)

370 9 23
By Dreamborne_DB

"Seriously? You dropped the glass cup on the floor?" Kirari sighed. "I'm already taking care of a 'child' Sayaka and now I have to clean up after you too."

"I couldn't help it!" Ririka said, squealing as Mary started to bite her hair.

"Just get Mary onto the couch with Sayaka and come prepare dinner."

Ririka hoisted Mary onto her shoulder before dumping her as gently as once could dump a drunk human onto the couch.

"Hey~~~Saaaaaayaaakaaaaaaa!!!!!" Mary said flirtatiously.

"No touch me..." Sayaka whimpered as tears welled up in her eyes. "Kiki...kill you!"

Mary tackled Sayaka, making smooching sounds while the latter pulled and tugged at her hair.

"Oooooh~~~how warm yooouuu are!"

"No touch!" Sayaka snapped.

Meanwhile, Ririka and Kirari had told the chef to prepare some double-boiled chicken soup and rice for their partners.

"And as for you two?" the chef asked.

"I want a medium rare sirloin, Ririka will have a medium ribeye," Kirari decided. "Now, we should get back to our partners. Prepare the food as fast as you can. I suspect Sayaka will start bawling once she gets hungry."

*****

Sayaka cried as Mary chased her around the gigantic living room.

"Kiki!" she sobbed. "Terrorist!"

"Come back hereeeee!!!!!" Mary drawled as she narrowly dodged a flower pot thrown at her. "Don't be shy!!!!!"

As Mary backed into a corner, Sayaka finally had the sense to whip out her taser and use it on her drunk friend.

"Fjsiwghdkjnskdhd......hooooott mensnidjek meanie......" Mary stuttered before collapsing onto the ground.

Sayaka put down her taser and sat on the floor, relieved

Just then......

A huge growl sounded from her stomach. The drunk woman looked down at her stomach before she looked up with teary eyes and unleashed a huge wail.

*****

"Oh boy..." Kirari cursed as she and Ririka came across a broken flower pot, overturned tables and chairs, a collapsed Mary and a bawling Sayaka.

"Mary!" Ririka exclaimed as she picked Mary up and placed her back on the couch.

Kirari went near Sayaka cautiously with her hands up, as if she was approaching an agitated tamed animal. To Ririka, it seemed more like a majestic Kitsune approaching a shivering rabbit, but who knows.

Kirari finally managed to embrace her drunk wife who was still crying like a child.

"Shh...I know you're hungry. Food is almost ready, alright? I'll get the servants to clean this up, don't worry."

Sayaka clung on to Kirari's clothing once more and sniffled. "No more Mary? Scary drunk......"

"No more," Kirari promised as she carried her wife and placed her onto the couch beside an unconscious Mary. "Stay here. I'll bring you the food. Ririka will watch over you two."

*****

Mary groaned as her eyelids fluttered open, only to be met with the sight of an astonished Ririka.

"M-Mary?!"

"Riri...what happened?"

"You're back to normal! The tasing must have worked..."

"What...? Tasing..." Mary gasped as her memories returned. Chasing Sayaka like an animal, calling Ririka a 'hot alien', and many more.

"You okay?" Ririka asked softly as she helped Mary sit up.

"Yea, I actually remember now," Mary sighed before smiling as Ririka fed her a spoonful of soup. She felt the warm meal spread throughout her body and shuddered as shivers were sent down her spine. "Whoa, that feels like I'm...thawing. How's Sayaka?"

Ririka blinked. That was a sudden change of subject.

In response, she nodded in the direction of where Kirari and Sayaka was. Sayaka was laying down with her head on Kirari's lap, wearing her wife's jacket, an empty bowl of soup on the coffee table in front of them. Kirari had one arm wrapped lovingly around her wife while her other arm held up a book, letting them read it together.

"Ugh...so sweet...is she back to normal?" Mary snorted. "Don't tell me she's still acting like a child."

"No, fortunately. She's fine," Ririka reassured her. She allowed Mary to lay her head on her shoulder. "You were really scary though..."

"Huh, sorry about that," Mary replied as a light blush spread across her face. "I'm not deflecting the blame or anything, but Midari and Runa are technically the ones to blame for all this."

"Oh, we know, that's why Rari and I had something arranged for them," Ririka said. "I think you'll like it."

Mary looked up at her with a look of confusion on her face.

*****

"Damn it..." Runa cursed as she mowed the lawn of Terano's estate. The small woman was definitely not doing a decent job of it. The lawn looked even worse than it did previously. It was quite evident that it was mowed unevenly, and Runa even accidentally mowed Yumi's favourite flower patch of wildflowers.

Terano and Yumi watched from a distance.

"Damn Kirari...she definitely did this on purpose!" Terano grumbled. "Why is she making that gremlin do her chores for me? She obviously knew that she would make a mess out of it!"

"But why would Kirari do this on purpose?" Yumi wondered.

"Humph! I was the one who suggested to Rin the other day about how interesting it would be to see how the twins handle their wives should they get drunk, and he then suggested it to Runa, who suggested it to Midari, who then carried it out!"

"That's a lot of suggestions," Yumi noted.

"Indeed," a familiar voice chuckled.

Kirari strode over, her arm wrapped protectively around her wife's waist as per usual.

"You little...!" Terano growled.

Kirari let go of Sayaka slowly to bend down. "Hm? I merely 'suggested' Runa get punished by doing chores for us. I then thought of another 'suggestion for her to do it here. I don't really see the problem." She leaned even closer to whisper, "That's the only time I get down to your height."

Kirari smirked at Terano before returning to Sayaka, who chided her gently about messing with her cousins yet again.

"Fret not, my lily, Rin's got it worse than Terano," Kirari said as she kissed Sayaka's cheek, making her wife blush and sputter. "That was Ririka's decision though. She can be much more merciless than me when it comes to Mary."

"I doubt our lenient and shy Ririka can do anything to even poke Rin," Terano scoffed.

Kirari merely smiled at her mysteriously. "We'll see. Just don't be surprised if Rin and Ibara come to our next meeting in their birthday suits."

Terano's eyes widened as an incredulous expression appeared on her face.

"You...! Don't tell me you really...!"

Kirari chuckled. "Midari's not exactly housewife material, so I do suppose they'll suffer quite a bit. Now then, Terano, I'll see you around. Oh, and Runa will be cooking for you two next. My my, two of my cousins come to a meeting clothless and two come while puking in buckets. What an interesting meeting we're going to have!"

Kirari then proceeded to head back into her house with her wide, relishing in the outraged scream that Terano unleashed in the distance.

*****

"ARGH! WHAT THE HELL! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD BURN TWO HOLES IN MY SHIRT!" Rin exclaimed. "NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE MY TITS!"

"Uhehe..." Midari cackled anxiously. "Well, they're quite shiny, no?"

"WARGH! EVERYONE CAN SEE MY DISGRACED BIRD!" Ibara cried as he wore a pair of jeans with a hole in the middle.

"NO! DON'T IRON THAT ONE! THAT'S MY FAVOURITE UNDERWEAR! AND THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT!" Rin begged.

"Uhe...sorry...Prez's orders," Midari giggled nervously. before she proceeded to burn off the back side of Rin's underwear.

"NOO! NOW I ONLY HAVE THIS STRIP TO COVER MY ASS!" Rin screamed.

"Heh...you might as well 'strip' when you go to the next meeting too, get it?" Midari howled as she pulled out her phone from her pocket. "Ohhh lookie! My next task is to style your hair every morning for the next two weeks!"

The masochist let out a chuckle as the two men stared at her in disbelief and horror.

"Oh, don't worry! Maybe I'll give you a mohawk?" she suggested before pointing at Ibara. "And you can be bald!"

"AAAARRRRRGHHHH!!! KIRARI MOMOBAMI!!! RIRIKA!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH FOR THIS!!!" Rin screamed.

"Hey! Not so fast!"

Everyone turned to see Yumemi standing in the room.

"Ohh! What are you doing here?" Midari giggled. "Don't tell me..."

"No..." Ibara gasped. "First my cuckoo bird..."

"Ugh, yep. The Prez found out I was part of this too. So, she allowed me to make Rin and Ibara part of my singing group for a month! I get to pick all their clothing and dress them up too!" Yumemi squealed. "And guess what? I've thought pf a faaaaabulous name! The Stripping Trio!"

Ririka squeaked as a thunderous roar sounded from Rin's mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
19.8K 354 10
Gay ‼️Discontinued‼️ sorry Gay Some stories are sad😞 Gay I'm gay Gay And more gay I don't own these stories. They're all from archiveofourown.org :)
135K 3.9K 45
•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...
26K 434 10
a collection of kagehina oneshots - - - [𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 18, 2021]