ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ ɢɪʀʟ (bnha x oc)

By QWUIN--

- run·a·way /ˈrənəˌwā/ noun a person who has run away, especially from their family or an institution. Natsuk... More

Prolouge
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
New Life
Internet Best Friend
New People?
5.|encounters
Sports Festival Round 1
Sports Festival Round 2
Sports Festival Round 3
Sports Festival Round 4
10.|Cats Out Of The Bag
Confrontations
Interrogation
Dinner
fixing relationships (not really)
visit
"tsuki ga kirei desu ne?"
the Smartest Ones Always Win (villain Natsuki AU)
"are you two not..?"
Hosu
Understanding
Love Is A Joke
May I Have This Dance?
Pain Is What I See In You, Love
nice to see you again

in-laws (trial card version)

304 14 7
By QWUIN--

For the sake of the story let's say these buttons that differentiate them are on their white uniform because they actually are but i couldn't find a picture^

Shinsou lovers this chapter is for u<3

-

"Did you think this was funny?" She said her tone in complete annoyance.

"All of this because you were what? Jealous? This is the second time I had an argument with someone over the same reason!" She sighed.

"Oh? So i can't have feelings now, is that it?" He rebuked.

"That is not what i said. You know what? I am not having this conversation with you. Not when your family is right behind that door wondering what the hell is going on"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes as she opened the door going out of his room passing the living room

"Hey Natsuki.. everything okay?" His mother said from the living room with a nervous look on her face.

"It's fine. Mrs. Shinsou it's been really nice, thank your for your hospitality but i really have to go" you say heading towards the door, opening it to reveal a rainstorm, the breezy cold wind hitting your skin as the periwinkle haired girl went up behind you.

"Yeah that doesn't look good.."

You gulped. Your quirk is not going to get you through this rainstorm, unless you want to be sick the next day of course.

"Hey..you can stay here with us, at least until after the storm. You can ignore my brother if you'd like"

"It's okay. It'd be too much of a bother"

"Don't worry about it! Consider yourself as my guest. Besides, fighting a heavy rain like this will make you sick. Come on now" she pulled you back the the living room where the sister announced that you'll be staying a bit with them to which the older women replied with a Closed eye smile and told you she was going to prepare dinner walking to the kitchen.

You followed hitomi to the dining table where you helped her set it up, all while noticing your friend still hasn't left his room.

"Don't worry about him." She starts.

"He's usually like that after fights. Then he'd show up out of nowhere giving or doing the nicest things to us. but he'd never say sorry" she chuckled.

"That's why we always joked, it would take someone so dear to him to make him apologize first" you smiled as you both start to continue setting the plates and the silverware.

As tou finished, you noticed you put five plates instead of four. Hitoshis father was overseas, did you made a mistake? You thought, until you heard the door open. A woman's voice announcing that they were home

turning to the living room which connects to the dining room you see a girl who had the exact same dark purple tired eyes, and an unfriendly face, as well as the dark purple hair tied and her clothing slightly wet from the rain.

"Hitoka!"

"Hitomi.." she said as she stared at you in confusion.

" Oh! This is Natsuki! Hitoshis..." she looked at you as if waiting for your confirmation seeing your past argument

"Friend"

"His friend! Was it that bad?" She whispered the second part.

"And what is she doing here?"

You weren't blind. You can see clearly that this girl presumably the older sister does not like you. At all. And you've never even met her your entire life.

Hitomi explained your presence and she gave a glare to you as she questioned about hitoshi. Eventually the food was ready and you all sat on the dining table, including hitoshi who had obviously showered with his hair being clearly half dried. It was safe for you to sit next to Hitomi and you thought sitting across the older sister would be okay as well, well you were wrong.

She was glaring at you the whole time.

'What is her problem?'

-

The dinner table wasn't that bad, despite the death glare his older sister, hitoka was giving you the whole time, hitoshis mother was a really sweet woman she asked a lot about school, hero work and some other stuff, not mentioning your relationship with hitoshi one bit.

Though it did look funny in 3rd person like one blue haired person with slight showing ash blonde roots sitting on a dinner table with four purple heads.

The dinner finally ends and you helped Mrs. Shinsou, putt the plates in the sink

"Just leave it there sweetheart"

"Mrs. Shinsou please let me do it, it's the least i can do" you plead. She sighed, smiling

"Fine. But if you need any help just telm me okay?" You nodded before the woman left. You start doing the dishes rethinking your life decisions as you can still hear the rain of cats and dogs outside, even a thunder to compliment it.

Great.

Lost in your thought, you were suddenly brought back as a hand beside you took a dirty plate from the sink starting to help you. From the corner of your eye you can see their violet hair so it could only be hitoshi or

"So.. I've heard a lot about you"

Hitoka.

"Really? Good things i hope" you say nervously. She is scary not just her annoyed expression but her tone overall.

"Of course.. the famous hero in training. The young hero who recently defeated the hero Killer.. how could i not?" She said in somewhat of a sarcastic tone as she grabbed a small towel, drying her hands. You let out a nervous laugh as a reply as you clossed the sink handle stopping the water flow.

"Let's be honest. Why are you here? I thought my brother realized that you were just using him as you were using plenty of other guys" she said in spite. You were understandably confused and also suprised, as you finally turned to face her

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on i know you just see him as your boy-toy.

Stay away from him." she spat. Your eyes widened at the accusation, stunned as your brows frown expressing how offended you are

' boy toy?! Is this bitch for real??'

"I'm sorry? I don't know where you're getting all this from, but let me get you this.." You took the towel from her to dry your hands as she quirk a brow.

"Hitoshi is my best friend. We've known each other for years he has done so much for me and so have i. It's easy to think that me being popular would not hesitate to play with his feelings but trust me, no matter how successful i become he's been the one who was here the longest.

it would take a stupid person to play someone who was always there for you.

And i am not stupid." You say handing the towel back to her. She just stood there her face turned to something expressionless but you could've sworn you saw a glint of suprise in her eyes. She smirked before taking back the towel

"I'll be keeping your words, bakugo"

And she left. She really knew how to get to your nerves.

-

Nighttime came and miraculously the rain has not stopped. You really didn't know what to do and it seems like Hitomi realized and convinced you to stay for a night as her puppy eyes hypnotized you. You were going to say no but Mrs. Shinsou supported her offer as hitoka and hitoshi just seemed to not care.

As you nodded not having much options Hitomi cheered as she pulled you to her room but when you just entered going to set the bed cover given on the floor as your bed for the night, hitoka leaned on the door way crossing her hands

"Hey. You're not sleeping here"

"I'm sorry?"

"Go set your bed on hitoshis room. It's more spacious there."

"What--?! Hitoka!" The younger girl said as she chased her older sister out, ready to file a complain. And you were left dumbfounded. As you stood there, regreting everything, your eyes tired and your clothing still being your uniform-thank goodness you did not smell-. Suddenly a certain boy surprisingly came up to the white door looking at you with His ordinary tired eyes

"You heard the boss"

And he left. Quickly you wrapped up the bed cover and brought the pillow as you stepped in his room. You dropped in on the wooden floor, catching your breath before you were alarmed by his voice calling on you

"Heads up" he said, and before you know it your face was covered with cloth. You sighed pulling the clothing to see a nightwear before turning to him with a puzzled face

"Go shower. Bathrooms over there." He said pointing to the corner of the room

"And if you want to complain. Be greatful my sister lent you those, it took me a lot of talking for her to give me any clothing for you. And I'm not talking about Hitomi"

You rolled your eyes before entering the bathroom and shutting the door. And after a refreshing shower as you dried your hair with his towel you examine yourself, looking over your hair especially. You needed to touch up your roots, your blonde hair is showing more and more over the week, you thought.

And as you looked on the mirror wearing the nightdress with a bow on the chest and all, you concluded that you did not look good in a cutesy style nightdress. You opened the door revealing the bedcover neatly placed beside his bed. And there he was using his phone as he layed down there. He looked at you, though he was the same old Mr.expressionless but you've known him long enough to see that he was actually staring.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?"

"Don't ask. Youre sleeping on the bed"

"I can't do that."

"Either you sleep on the bed or outside"
You rolled your eyes

"I'm going to hitomis"

But just as you were going to get out, you froze. None of your limbs couldnt move no matter how hard you tried, you were stuck.

"Go to bed."

And just as you suspected your body moved uncontrolably and you sat on his bed and layed down just as he said. And after all of that he said nothing going back to his phone. You quickly jumped up regaining control

"Dude! What the hell!"

"Go sleep."

The command didn't hypnotize you this time but you've had enough of him. You  scoffed going back to bed, turning your back on him. You were mad, but at the same time it was also sad to think about what it has become, is this really it? Years of friendship gone to waste because of a silly problem? You couldn't afford lose him. As you flashed back to all the good times you spent with him, remembering what he said a couple of days ago. Your heart clenched. It hurt.

And suddenly,, a tear fell down.  You wiped it immediately trying to keep your pride, even though he couldn't see you. But he did however heard a sniffle.

"Hey.."

"..."

No response.

"I'm... I'm sorry" he sighed.

"For all that I've said and for how I've been treating you,,"  he said putting his phone down. She sniffles before turning back to look at him. His eyes softened at her red nose and swollen eyes

"You mean it?"

" a hundred percent"  they gazed at each other, silence abruptly the room before he opened his arms and smiled

"C'mere"

She slowly sat up before falling to his arms, his shoulder as a pillow as she held him. and he held her.

"You're so muscly now it's hot" she said so suddenly, her voice muffled from being attached to him making him flushed as his heart felt like it's being shot by cupids arrow.

"Thank aizawa for that" he chuckled.

As they held each other for another minute, she pulled away facing him. Still laying down in front of him.

"..I'm sorry for not being concideret about your feelings, I should've told you  the time i found about it"

"So you knew.."

"I do.."

"So.. what's your answer?"

Silence.

"I can't.." she said averting her gaze as he looked at her in disappointment. His heart broke, a wave of sadness suddenly hit him.

"Do you like someone else?"

"It's not that toshi.." she turns her gaze up to him as their eyes met

"It's too dangerous.. there's a lot of things that you don't know about me. And I'm scared that I'm just going to put you in danger by being too close to you..

Like what happened to my freinds back in Indonesia. I'm terrified that the same thing will happen to you. Or to anyone for that manner. Especially with my past relationship with the Leauge of villains, it's really not helping."

He listened.

"Do you wanna know one lie i told you and neito, toshi?" She tittered

"I told you. The reason i was able to afford a ticket and living in another foreign country was because i lied about my age and worked..

That was a lie toshi..

The truth was, i stole the money from the Lov, from tomura and ran.."

"..."

"I'm not as good as you think i am.

And me being in Japan is as if im challenging tomura to come and get me.

And I'm afraid. For everyone around me.

I don't know if i will able to accept your feelings or anyone for that matter.

It's not safe. And I'm scared..." she trailed off as her feelings started to wash up her thoughts. As dissapointment shown in his eyes, he looked at her. she looked more sad and disappointed than anyone he'd known.

he wrapped his arms around her, pulking her to his embrace. his hand placed on her head, closing the distance between them as he felt her breath on his chest.

"You're safe now.."

That was all he could say before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, stroking her hair gently in an attempt to calm her down. Make you feel safe.

And you did.

-

The morning came by and it was one of the loveliest mornings you'd ever experience. Hitoshi woke you up his messy hair got you all acting up inside and took a shower, taking the clothes from his desk where you last put them. Wearing the same uniform as yesterday, the white shirt, red tie.

You had breakfast with the shinsou family and they all seem to be enjoying their mornings too. Well except for Hitomi who was still very sleepy. They asked about how was your sleep and wether or not you were comfortable and you told them all positive things.

It really seemed like the morning you yearned for your entire life.

You pet the family cat, which hitoshi seems to admire you from it and walked to school with hitoshi.

Though of course not before thanking the shinsou family a million times. And thanking hitoka for the nightwear to which she responded by

"Don't worry.. and i'll tell camie to stop being nosy about people's business later. She's an old friend of mine"

'So that's why she hated me'

-

Reaching class, as usual you were greeted by your classmates. Some complimenting on your blonde hair slightly showing, complimenting the blue.

But your bother particularly stared at you longer than he usually would. His face showing an offended expression as if saying

'What the hell?'

Todoroki also seemed to develop a sudden weird interest from you before he turned to you from his seat and asked if you were okay.

"what? I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm okay. But please don't overwork yourself, especially with training."

"What are you talking about?"

"I noticed, you seemed to have lost weight. Are you sure you're okay?" He said his worried face melting your heart.

Now that you think of it the shirt did feel bigger than usual. Maybe you did lost some weight? You shrugged off the thought and told shoto you were fine and thanked him for his concerns.

She noticed her brother was still staring as his face looked like he was unsure of something. As if he's trying to figure something out. You shrugged him off, thinking he was just weird.

But doesn't seem to be the only one that noticed something odd about you because for the rest of the lecture aizawa was also giving you weird glares.

It creeped you out.

After the lesson just as you were going to leave the classroom aizawa called you

"Thank you for delivering the bottle to shinsou.. I see you two are close again... very close.."

And after that odd comment, you thought the day wouldn't get more weird, well it will. As you were walking to he cafeteria on the way you were suddenly pulled by your brother to the nearest room. Which was (not so) conveniently a janitors closet.

"What the hell-?!" You yelled.

"Do you seriously not realize?"

"Realize what?"

"Your uniform dumbass!"

"What's with my uniform?" Words blurted out of your mouth rapidly as he just face palms.

"You are wearing a general course uniform you idiot" he says crossing his arms.

"WHAT-!?"

"loom at the buttons on your shoulder. General students have two. Hero students have one, like mine. So you obviously took the wrong uniform this morning"

she looked on her shoulder his, freaking out about how right he was. That means this was hitoshis uniform you were wearing.

"Oh no. Oh no nononononono" her brain started to melt down about how much you screwed up.

"Tell me nobody noticed!" She said leaning to her brother as her hands gripped to his shoulders.

"Don't freak out that much. Clearly nobody was smart or payed attention enough to notice."

"What do i do now! I can't just walk around in a general course uniform!"

"Use your blazer you idiot"

"I didn't bring my blazer!"

"You dumbass"

As your heart skipped rapidly, worrying about what will happen school rule wise and social wise, katsuki sighed before taking off his blazer showing off his slightly unbuttoned shirt. And handed it to you

"Oh? What's this?" You teased.

"Wear it. Or get suspended for sleeping with another student."

"Wow,, thanks a lot" you say taking the blazer that was also quite big for you but really you had no choice. 

"I hope i don't become an uncle too soon" he laughed to himself.

"We didn't sleep together!!!"  She yelled making him laugh even more wearing his oversized blazer.

-

Extra:

Turns out the uniform you picked up was actually hitoshis old uniform, yknow, bcs ya boy has become buff meaning he has a new uniform to fit him ღゝ◡╹ )♡

He laughed about it and told her he'll get her uniform by her place this evening. And she just couldn't stay mad at him for long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 374 93
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
78.4K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
983K 34.3K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
406K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...