Parky Warky and Amelie wheeli...

By CumAndPissForever

Parker is sooooo single he needs a hot mamacita, then he meets Amelia and it's love at first sight More

Parkers point of view

4 0 0
By CumAndPissForever

Parker was sitting alone in his bed, he was very lonely. He wanted to get a girlfriend but all his relationships never worked out. He wanted to try again but he didn't want to get heartbroken uuuuuuuundoo my sad, he thought about it for a moment before deciding he was gonna try one more time. He got up and put on sexy outfit. This is what that sexy outfit looked like

He drank his prime for motivation and then he became PC, he got up and started stretching but when he bent over a little poopy came out of his buttocks, he didn't feel ashamed, he took a picture of it and sent it to the museum so they could send him a painting of it. If his relationship worked out he would hang the picture on the wall for him, his girlfriend and his 69 kids to see. He got ready to go to the club, he practiced his dance moves. His dance moves being the twerker porker and the slapper tapper 5000. And then he got up and galloped on his horse while singing the lil nas x old town road song. Then he slipped out of the horses vagina and went to the club confidently and sexily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
614K 31K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...