Mini Killjoy

By IllKnockYouOUT

You had a perfect life. You had a loving mother and father, a kind (but sometimes annoying) sister, and great... More

Can this be forever?
Where am I?
A New Life
Target Practice and Broadcasting
Fighting Draculoids
Val Velocity
You're not my sister... you're a murderer!
She's Powerful...
Mad Gear and Mom
Her Message
The Plan: On Both Sides.
Rescue Mission

Birthday

3 0 0
By IllKnockYouOUT

Toxic's POV

I was awakened by the sun shining through my eyelids. Remembering that it was my birthday, I shot out of bed and ran into the area diner where the four killjoys and I all hung out. I looked around but saw no one there. I checked everyone's bedrooms, but still, I couldn't find anyone. I checked the front and backyard of the diner and realized I was the only person there right now.

Giving up, I mopily went back inside the diner and sat at the booth we all mainly sat at together. I didn't notice the piece of paper, a can, and a box that was placed in front of me when I sat down. I observed the cans. One can read Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn, I was so happy we found more food! I haven't had corn in a year. Before I popped it open and at it, I observed the box. It read: Metallic Amethyst hair dye. I squealed in excitement. I always wanted to dye my hair purple- it was my favorite color!

After I let my excitement die down, I picked up the paper and read it. It was written in red and blue colored pencil.

Hey, birthday girl! It's Party Poison and Fun Ghoul. We, along with Jet Star and Kobra Kid, want to wish you a happy birthday. We know you were looking for us, so could you do us a favor and meet us at Dr. D's after you finish your breakfast? You told me a while ago that you like corn so the four of us went on a mission and found ten cans of it! Don't eat it all today, eat, maybe like, two-thirds of it. Or one-third if you're not that hungry. Next to the corn, you will find a box. I realized two things: your favorite color is purple and you need to go incognito while you're here. So I got you a box of amethyst hair dye! Please don't do this on your own, we want to do it for you. Outside the diner, you will find a motorcycle colored red, blue, green, yellow, and purple. That's yours. It symbolizes all of us and our colors. Ghoul taught you how to ride one a while ago, so I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with driving on your own from now on. Alright, by now we assume you've finished eating, so hurry up and get here. Happy Birthday, Olivia. We love you.

Signed,
Party Poison and Fun Ghoul.

I sighed happily and realized I had eaten half the can. I put the rest of the corn in a cupboard and sprinted out of the diner in excitement. Just like Party said, the was a multicolor motorcycle outside. I squealed and ran towards it.

There was a helmet on one of the handles. It was purple with the words 'BLACK PARADE IS DEAD' on it. I smiled as I realized that Ghoul is the one who referenced MCR. I put the helmet on and hopped on my motorcycle. I know it's weird, a ten-year-old riding a motorcycle all by herself, but there isn't anyone here to tell me not to. I started my ride to the radio station. All I could think about is when my mom visited me in my dream. She said she is not gone. She's watching over me right now I bet, making sure I'm safe. As was driving, I noticed Mad Gear walking ahead of me.

"Gear!" I called, "Mad Gear!"

He stopped and looked behind him. He didn't notice it was me on the bike, so he started running. I sped up and drove ahead of him, cutting him off.

"Wh- Who are you?" He asked, his voice filled with fear.

"It's me!" I chirped while taking my helmet off, "Olivia!"

"Olivia?" He asked as I nodded, "What are you doing on a motorcycle?! Also, happy birthday!"

"Thank you," I giggled, "And I'm on my way to Dr. D's. Wanna join?"

"Sure! That's where i was going anyways."

Mad Gear hopped on my bike as I drove the both of us to Dr. Death Defying's radio station.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Toxic Ghost!
Happy Birthday to you!"

The Fabulous Four, the Ultra Vs, Dr. D, Show Pony, Mad Gear, and my dad sang to me. As soon as Gear and I walked into the radio station, they all shot up from hiding spots screaming 'Surprise!'. I never had a surprise party before, and let me just say, I had never been happier.

I giggled as the Fabulous Four tackled me in a hug. They all said Happy Birthday then stepped aside so the Ultra Vs could hug me, too. I hugged Dr. D and Show Pony, then I approached my dad. He had tears in his eyes as he smiled at me, proudly.

"Why are you crying, Dad?" I asked, wiping his tears away.

"This is my first time in six years celebrating your birthday..." he answered quietly, "I missed so much of your life..."

"It's alright, Dad, nothing happened."

"Stuff did happen, Liv! I missed your first time going to preschool and kindergarten. I missed you going to middle school, I wasn't there when you were in trouble with Korse, I-"

"But you were there for my first steps and my first words. You saved me when Mom was killed. You could've left me, but you saved me. You saved me from Korse when he tried to make me join his army. You're my hero and I don't care that you weren't here for most of my life. You're here now and that's the only thing that matters."

Dad smiled and hugged me. After we broke apart, Party Poison came over and grabbed me by my hand.

"Toxic!" Ghoul shouted in my direction, "You wanna race me around the radio station?"

"Sure!" I shouted at the same time Party and Dad said, "Absolutely not!"

"C'mon, Cherri, and Party! Don't be a killjoy," Fun Ghoul teased, "Let the kid live. It's her birthday."

They looked like they were going to deny the offer again, so I gave them the best puppy dog eyes I could muster, "Please? I'll be careful." I begged quietly.

Party and Dad made eye contact for a couple of seconds then nodded with worried expression taking over their faces.

"Yes!" Ghoul and I cheered in unison.

"I wanna watch!" Mad Gear called after us after Ghoul and I ran to the exit.

Dr. D, Show Pony, Party, Kobra, Dad, Jet, and the V's followed us outside the radio station. Ghoul and I hopped on our bikes and strapped on our helmets. Show Pony skated over to us, standing in between our two bikes.

"Alright, can you killjoys hear me?" He shouted. I didn't know how to respond since I knew Pony wouldn't hear me from afar, so I looked over at Ghoul to see how he would respond. He stuck a thumbs up at Pony and I reciprocated the gesture, "Great! I want a clean race. No sabotaging! Three laps around the station and back. No cheating, no cutting corners! Do not go before I give the signal. Do you understand?" We stock our thumbs up, once, "Are you ready? Good! Ready... Set... Go!!"

And off we went. Pony said 'go' faster than I thought he would. Ghoul wasn't ready for it, but I was, so I got a head start. I heard Fun Ghoul close behind me, so I sped up. A while later, we had completed two laps around the station and I was close to completing my third. I turned my head to see how far behind Ghoul was from me, and he flipped me off. I was going to turn back around until I saw a white ray of light hitting him in the stomach. He fell backward off his bike and landed harshly on the sand.

"Ghoul!" I shouted, immediately turning my bike around and driving to him.

Before my bike came to a complete stop, I hopped off the bike and landed next to him.

"Ghoul!" He had blood on his jacket, "What the...?"

"Run," he gasped for breath.

"No! I'm not leaving you!" I cried.

I tried to lift him, but I was too weak. I tried to drag him, but I only ended up hurting him.

I fell to my knees over Ghoul, as he pathetically put a hand on my leg.

"Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Party! Help!"

"Toxic!" I heard Party scream in the distance and multiple rushing footsteps.

"They're too late," the voice of Korse said from behind me.

My face was covered in tears and sweat.

"No, they're not!" I cried, wiping my eyes, "Ghoul is still breathing! He's responsive..."

"Oh. I know. I wasn't talking about them being too late to save Ghoul. This was a warning shot. It will only kill a person if they got shot enough. It couldn't do any damage to a person with one shot."

"He's bleeding! What do you mean it wouldn't do damage? Then what do you mean they're too late?"

Korse didn't respond, but Ghoul did, "n-no..." he muttered while reaching behind me.

"They're too late for you," Korse said as I felt something pinch my neck.

I started getting dizzy and tired. The last thing I heard before losing consciousness was Party and my dad screaming my name.

========================

Party's POV

"Party! Help!" I heard Olivia's voice yell from somewhere behind the radio station.

We all were waiting for her and Ghoul to come back to take their final lap, but they were taking a long time. I felt a surge of panic run through my body, and my legs immediately started sprinting in the direction of her crying with everyone else following behind closely.

"Toxic!" I shouted back.

They were pretty far away from the station, so it took us a while to finally make it to Toxic.

We were too late. A draculoid stuck Toxic in the side of her neck with a needle and she because unbalanced. She fell, but before she hit the floor, Korse caught her. The maniac fucking waved at me before driving away in his car.

Cherry, the V's, and I were about to chase the car until Dr. D called out to me.

"Party!" He called as I turned towards him, tears pooling in my eyes, "It's... it's Fun Ghoul."

I looked past him and saw Ghoul laying on the ground surrounded by Kobra, Jet, Mad Gear, and Show Pony.

"No..." I whispered to myself while making my way over to the half-conscious Fun Ghoul.

"Ghoul?" I asked he hummed in response, with his eyes closed, "Frank?"

"Gee," Frank opened his eyes.

"Don't-" I sucked in a breath, "Don't... go. Keep your eyes open and we'll help you, I promise..."

"I'm alright, Gee, I'm fine. Korse said it was a warning shot or a stun shot, I couldn't hear him. My fucking heartbeat was too loud. He said one shot can't do any damage to anyone."

Everyone breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad you're alright."

"I... I let him get... get Olivia."

"It's not your fault. You were shot. But that doesn't matter because we're getting her back."

"I let her down. I should've listened to you and Cherri when you said she wasn't allowed to race. I'm so fucking sorry, guys."

I took a deep breath, "Listen to me, Ghoul," I ordered my brother to help me lift Ghoul, "We're getting her back."

I made eye contact with a distraught-looking Cherri Cola, "We'll get her back safely. I promise."

WORDS::: 1965

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
38.2K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
266K 6K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
647K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭