The Return Of The True Gods (...

By CozyBrazenprawn

Long ago, when the elder gods remained. There was constant battle, involving the God of Omnipotence, God of D... More

Chapter 1: The Hell Happened!?
Chapter 2: A Battle Of Fate
Chapter 3: Beating A Dead Horse
Chapter 4: Mom Battle
Chapter 5: Heinous War Killing
Chapter 6: Happy Tears
Chapter 7: Fixing The Mess
Chapter 8: An Empty Re-Meet

Prologue

1.6K 23 15
By CozyBrazenprawn

320 Words

May or may not be stolen from TheAkashicRecords book of ideas!!!

Anyways watch me prologue.

??? POV:

???: "Error..."

Error: "Yes boss?"

???: "Your aware why the other gods disappeared right?"

Error: "I thought I knew but you've just made me question it so no."

???: "What did you think it was?"

Error: "Infected died and his death became like nightmares, so his brothers started falling with it."

???: "Wha- no heavens no! Infected left, and the others are after him."

Error: "Oh."

???: "Look, they contacted me not too long ago and need a little more help. So I need to go, and when I go all the elder gods will have officially left and... Admitted I don't trust the other two."

Error peaks his head up slightly.

Error: "I... I don't understand."

I grab my soul out of my chest and begin to crack it a little.

Error: "W-WILL! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

Suddenly it splits in half and both pieces become regular shaped souls but smaller.

William: "I want you to have a piece of my power, I would like it back when I return but for now, I rest the safety and protection of the multiverse in your hands."

Error pauses for a sec looking down at the soul.

Error: "I...

I can-"

William: "Yes you can mother f###er." I say forcing the soul to fuse with Error.

A blinding yellow light emits for a quick second before clearing.

William: "Now listen, I wan- jesus christ."

William: "I'v never said this before, but you look sick as sh##."

Error666: "I- thanks?"

Wolliam: "Well, I best be going now. I promise to properly train you when I get back, but I have a quick request, can you bring back AlphaTale for us? I want a home to return to, and a better place to live in."

...

Error666: "I'll see what I can do."

F¿t3: "Will you now..?"

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 731 5
What if someone from our world became the multiverse? Well everything is not likely to stay the same at all.. (Things will be different even possibl...
83.8K 3.1K 24
That time I got reincarnated as a slime × Dr. stone ○ This is a fan fiction about Rimuru going to Japan but he see something unexpected . ● This is t...
20.8K 382 6
This was a story of a guild that was called "Foundation". Famous for being strange and eccentric, the foundation accepts of Human, Demi-Human and Het...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.