The Last Hope Of Mankind (Kam...

By HGloveways12

The Gods of all Faith has voted that humanity is not worth giving them another thousand year so has decided t... More

Character BIO
The Ragnarok
Turn Up
The First's of Many
Power Up
The Swordsman
Cast Off
Wake Up
In the End
The Sun Turns Black
Unworthy
Turn of Events
SET
Another Rider
Next Chapter Preview
Fruit
King vs King Slayer
Dai-Dai-Dai Dai Shogun
Next Chapter PreRead

Ture Hero

1.4K 38 10
By HGloveways12

Jack: Let's begin on Act two shall we Gentlemen.

Y/N and Hercules: Let's!

Jack grabs his larger Knife and handful of his smaller knives ready to attack as Hercules and
Y/N both charges at Jack the Ripper.

Heimdall: it's seems that the Hero's champion of the Gods and the God killer Kamen Rider Einherjar has joined together to eradicate The most vicious, sinister, Killer of London! No one has ever thought of this turn of events.

Hercules: seems both man and Gods are more happier with this tag team.

Y/N: and apparently Jack doesn't seem upset about it.

Jack throws his Knives straight to Y/N, as he points his blaster and shoots at every knife destroying them one shot at a time. Hercules come charging directly to Jack swinging his club but again Jack stung in more piano wires making jump in the air.

Heimdall: he's done it again! Jack as strung more piano wires to avoid the fight!

Y/N: he's got something up his sleeves but to me it like shooting a bird. In a cage.

Heimdall: how long must your cheap tricks continue?

Jack: Gentlemen did you bring your umbrella?
It rains In London quite often you see sir.

Y/N: I didn't but did you wear your bulletproof vest.

Jack: A what sir?

Y/N points his gun directly at Jack and shots multiple rounds as Jack hops around the area with the piano wires he stringed.

Y/N: Hold still!

Jack: such a pity sir.

Jack throws his knives up in the air as they get caught onto the stings as he pulls the wires down so did the knives making the knife rain storm.
Y/N reacts and shoots the knives in his direction as Hercules.

Hercules: All I could do is knock them down.

Y/N: No there bouncing off the wires!

The knives then bounce off changing directions as they slices and stab Hercules and Y/N. Y/N still tries to shoot them until one hits his gun slicing it in half making his dropping it. Hercules see this as he grabs Y/N and pulls him in and shields him from the Hail Mary.

Y/N(mind): Hercules

Heimdall: what's this Hercules is shielding Y/N as he takes in the attack!

The gods are worried to see what is happing to Hercules.

Hermes: he has so many puncture wounds that should be fates even to someone as resilient as Hercules.

Göll: Brother Hercules! I can't watch this. This so to much.

As the attack stoped Hercules pulls the knives out of this body.

Y/N: Herc your bleeding too much!

Hercules: I'm fine! What about you you got any other tricks too?

Y/N: always.

Hercules with in rage Hercules club then changes into an eagle using his sixth labor Hercule Exodus.

Hercules: I call upon the Gust Summoner! Stymphalian Bird!

With one swing a just gust of wind is blown directly to Jack as tries to use is knives again but the wind was so strong the knives blew back cutting the wires parts of Jack even his eyes piece.

Y/N: nice job, now it's mine turn.

Y/N reaches from his side and pulls a purple whistle and place it to Kivats mouth.

DOGGA HAMMER

With the whiles is blown the dragon appears again the crowd then cheers again.

Heimdall: Ok some please tell me where the hell this lizard came from?!

The Dragon then tried to bit Heimdall fro his comment.

Heimdall: I am not a snack!

The dragon then shoots out a Another item towards Y/N.

Y/N grabs the Item as it then changes into a large Hammer as well as his body changes forms again.

Y/N slowly starts to walk towards to Jack as he drags the hammer causing sparks. with the sound of him being angry by his breathing become intense.

Y/N: your vöulinder won't work this time with this armor. You only have one choice Jack. Release the Valkyrie that you forced to merge with or I'll beat you close to death until you beg me for mercy. Ether way you don't have a choice. I think Brünnhilde only chosen you just so she can have the true hero behind me to exterminate the true evil that is you.

Jack hold onto this eye where one of his knives bounced off and shattering his monocle as he begins to laugh.

Jack: How wonderful. I love it more, more, I want you to feel the fire Y/N!

Jack looks directly at Y/N and Hercules making Y/N stop on his track seeing one jacks red eye.

Y/N(mind): my body I can't move. That feeling of coldness it's back. These colors I'm seeing. Is this jacks soul? It..it's purple all around him.

Jack: I know you where special the first moment you brought me out from hell. You have a strong an unwavering will as does your friend, but you. You have the color that's so beautiful such a lovely color. Splendid I'm looking forward to this.

Hercules: what are you talking about.

Jack: haha, I can hardly wait. To see what color you'll become when you beg for death as I slowly see the moment your life leaves your body.

Hercules: your insane. Y/N you alright?

Y/N shakes him self from his trance and runs towards Jack as he dance around with his knives and sings.

Jack: "London Bridge is falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady."

Y/N ties to crush Jack with his hammer but Jack hit Y/N's hammer with his large knife missing jacks body completely.

Jack: The course of true love never did run smooth.

Hercules: huh?

Jack: you know, countless emotions of countless colors are born from the human heart as we live. But when the time comes for us to die fear destroys them all. It changes the hue of the heart itself. And dyes it a pure brilliant color. Tell me, can you imagine anything more exquisite?

Y/N turns to Hercules as he circles his finger around his head.

Y/N: I think he finally lost it.

Hercules: haha, fear, huh? Well, that's shame. Too bad. Our hearts won't ever be that color. There only one thing I'm afraid of. And that is death of justice.

Just then Hercules rush to Jack passing Y/N and lighting speed slamming his club to the ground causing ruble and huge while in the ground. Jack jumps up throwing more of his knives to Hercules as Y/N smashes them with his hammer preventing them to pierce Hercules.

Heimdall: Another knife attack from Jack. Can he put enough distance between them? He got nowhere else to go.

Jack is corners by Y/N and Hercules as the hour clock strikes Big Ben bells begins to ring.

Hercules: We know that bell is rolling for you. Surrender now.

Jack uses his grappling gun and shoots top of Big Ben making his escape.

Heimdall: And there's the escape wire. He's flying through the air!

As Jack tries to escape a piece of the edge brakes off making Jack fall from the air.

Heimdall: Down he goes!

Jack quickly grabs an edge of the Big Ben and hold on to dear life.

Y/N: he's not escaping this time!

Y/N puts hit hammer on to Kivats mouth again.

DOGGA BITE!

Just then the knight sky is covered with dark clouds as Lightning strikes down onto Y/N's hammer revealing an eye causing the building to shake as larger version of the hammer hovers over Y/N's Hammer. Y/N swings his hammer and hitting Big Bang making the Huge Clock tower to fall down into the top of another building. Jack is holding onto the hour hand on the clock.

Y/N: this is the End for you Jack the Ripper. Herc finish him.

Hercules: Very well.

Hercules hold his club with both hands summoning the seventh labor. Cretan Bull.

Hercules: Cretan Bull!

Hercules clubs then changes into a bulls head as Y/N wait for Jack move.

The clock hours falling while Jack hold on to it. He then throws it towards Y/N and Hercules.

Heimdall: A last-ditch attempt to save his skin! But why isn't he using his weapon?

Y/N(mind): Crap!

Y/N swings his hammer to stop the clock to hit him. Hercules pulls his arm out to stop the impact with a blink of an eye Y/N's top piece of his Hammer is sliced in half as Y/N seeing Hercules arm is torn in half as blood splats in front of him. Y/N drops his hammer in horror.
As everyone is in shocked on what they all just witnessed.

Grandpa: Y/N!

Zen: What the!

Göll: What just happened?

The crowd then cries out seeing Hercules arm severed.

Grandpa: what has happened!

Zen: I don't know, this doesn't make any sense. How could he destroy all those Items? This man is truly a monster.

Jack: So, how do you feel now?  My fair lady.

Heimdall: I..I don't believe this! Hercules has just lost his arm and Y/N weapons has been destroyed by a giant man-made clock!

Y/N: Herc! Your arm your bleeding!

Y/N finds a some rope and ties Hercules arm to stop the bleeding.

Y/N: I see now. You planned this from the start? You played me like a fool.

Jack: I'm glad that you finally noticed, Sir.

Y/N: it wasn't your large sizzers, or your knives, not even your bag. It was those gloves. That right. She was wearing them before you forced her to be your partner.

FLASHBACK

Y/N was getting ready for the fight as him and Brünnhilde where walking to a Valkyrie with a sign saying "Knock Or Die". Before both of them enters Brünnhilde turns to Y/N

Brünnhilde : Y/N where you able to retrieve him?

Y/N: yeah, but he kinda creeped me out. He keep looking at me weird. I don't know what he did but the demons there where happy that I took him out of there.

Brünnhilde: Good.

Before Y/N could knock Brünnhilde opens the door without knocking as Y/N looked confused.

Y/N: what? Brünnhilde the sign!

Brünnhilde: just get in.

Y/N: crap, I'm gonna get killed.

As they enters the room, Y/N looks around the room seeing stuff animals all over the room.

Y/N: there are so many stuff animals and so...pink, kinda reminds me of Alice's Room. Alice...

Y/N sees a small girl sitting at her desk brushing her hair.

Y/N: is she another Valkyrie?

Brünnhilde: Yes she is. Hlökk, time to get going. It's your turn.

The Valkyrie girl looks at Brünnhilde upset.

Hlökk: Wait, are you serious?

She gets up and walk towards Brünnhilde.

Hlökk: If you think I'm doing a freakin' Völundr with that murder junkie, you are out of your tiny little mind. Unless.

She looks at Y/N and smirks and hold on to his chest.

Hlökk: unless you would want to Völundr with me. You wouldn't want that mean killer to hurt a fragile girl like me would you.

Y/N blushes as he looks away from Hlökk sweeting bullets.

Y/N: um.well...I..I.

Brünnhilde: No, your gonna Völundr with the one I have chosen for you.

Hlökk: Are you crazy doing a Völundr is kind of a huge deal. You have to like, join hearts and stuff. It's a whole thing. You seriously want your sister doing that with a serial killer? So No and I'm offended you asked.

Y/N: well we could...

Before Y/N could finish his sentence Brünnhilde covers his mouth.

Brünnhilde: Oh no, I've already decided you will.

Hlökk: What?! I've decided you're crazy. You listen to me, Hilde. I'm not going out there with him and that final...

Just before Hlökk finish her complaint Jack walks behind her making the stout of the room feeling cold and dark.

Y/N(mind): how did he get in the room? Seriously he's creepy. His Aurora, I don't know even know if he is human.

Jack: Hi. Are you Rj little Valkyrie who's to be my partner? What an adorable young lady.

Jack get on one knee and reaches his hand out to Hlökk.

Hlökk: Ah, no. Not in a million years.

Jack then chockes her lifter high in the air as Y/N tired to stop him Brünnhilde hood him back.

Y/N: Brünnhilde what are you doing he's gonna hurt your sister!

Brünnhilde: No, he's gonna maker her submit to him so they can Völundr.

Jack then forces Hlökk to Völundr with him making the gloves that she wore to his.

Jack: that's a good girl. Sir since you will be fighting with me I only have request to ask you. I get to kill the god.

FLASHBACK OVER

Jack: you know, there nothing quite like a fine pair of tailor-made gloves. So elegant, so comfortable, and so versatile. Observe what a simple touch can do.

Jack grabs a pebble as it glows green he flicks the rock as a bullet it pass Y/N destroying a brick wall.

Jack: with these, a tiny pebble can be made a force of destruction, and an ordinary clock face become strong enough to cut down a god even you Kamen Rider Einherjar. you're in a whole world of danger.

the god where shocked after finding out the true powers of Jacks Völundr.

Ares: A Whole World? He's been touching everything in sight. That monster has weaponized the entire city of London!

Humanity Crowd: That Murder might kill a god even the Kamen Rider.

As both crowds are crying out for Hercules and Y/N Jack smiles to the cries.

Jack: I Believe I hear the beginnings of a requiem for our dear hero's. let's begin shall we.

Heimdall: I...I can hardly believe it! Everything Jack the Ripper touches becomes a blade that can through Hercules. It appears the most terrible serial killer in human history isn't the one trapped in the corner here! Its Hercules and Y/N!

As Aries cries out for Hercules, Zeus comes in and sucker punches Aries in a face making him to be thrown into the wall as the other god staired in shocked.

Zeus: Don't you dare give up before he does! You Insufferable fool!

Aries: I... but, Lord Zeus. Look at him he lost his left arm!

Zeus: Yes, he did, didn't he? So what? are saying you think he'll lose just because of that?No, he won't. Have you forgotten what kind of man Hercules is?

Aries: No. Your right! Hercules would never give up. Not even when he was facing lord Zeus
himself. Never he's my best friend!

Zeus(mind): seems the God has the advantage since now Y/N has joined Hercules maybe I could work my way around that Kamen Rider.

Y/N: Herc? Can you still fight?

Hercules: of course I can. I never quit even if I lose all of my limbs.

Y/N nodes at Hercules as they both fist bumped.

Jack: Aww how re-joyful.

Jack then begins to clap.

Jack: unbelievable both of you are overflowing with pride and a bit of anger. Your fear I can't not see.

Y/N: so this they way you always look at me or how you forced that Völundr you can see someone's ture emotions like there souls.

Jack: Correct the one and only gift at god has ever granted to me. To help me survive in this awful world, filled with the tempest of evil. I wish if it's possible for you to understand. There is No emotions color more beautiful then a person step in fear.

Y/N(mind): so that make sense now. When ever I'm in battle with someone this driver not only allows me to copy any rider but the persons best ability's. Lü Bu's High Courage, Adam's Copy ability, Kojiro's Prediction, and now Jack's Eye seeing the persons Emotions.

Hercules: Of course, I see now your lost.

Jack: Huh? I'm sorry lost what?

Hercules: when you first turned evil was it because you first live in poverty? Or perhaps it was because you were betrayed and that pain was too much to bear. Well it doesn't matter. You have in to your disparity and surrenders to pleasure of a kind.

Y/N: all of us here where born human. Some turned evil some turned good. And now we fight to protect humanity. Me I don't know what I am. A human capable killing at god without a Völundr would that make me a god or just a murder like Jack here. I didn't ask for this to happen. But I must do what I need to protect all of humanity and so I can return to her! Humanity has many problems in all human history, but that what's makes us all human in the end and that's Why I'm willing to die for!

Humanity begins to cheer and some cry from Y/N's speech and Hercules hold on to his shoulder.

Hercules: well said.

Jack(mind): Oh what's is this. This color is passed all of anger and fear this color I've seen this before once.

Grandpa: Y/N.

Zen(mind): this power he's growing with in him. This the true power he needs to control the Multi Driver. Now Y/N finish him with you Ultimate Form!

Jack: this emotion I know this color from somewhere. Mother!

Hercules: Jack the Ripper, I will save you! I will save you from your pain!

Hercules then throws his club high in the air summoning his final labor.

Hercules: I summoned the hound of hades!

The sky opens as blood falls from the sky as multiple demonic hounds falls from the sky rushing to Hercules vistas his body changes and more tattoos cover his body.

Y/N: ha, show off. I can't use more of my side weapons since you broken them. But how about this a true emperor.

Jack: huh!

Y/N slowly raises his fist in the air.

Grandpa: huh? What is he doing?

Zen: finishing this battle.

Göll: sis is he gonna!

Brünnhilde: it's about time he did.

Just then the moon night turn red as the small dragons come fall down straight you Y/N.

Tatsulot: Tension fortissimos

Kivats: not time just hurry up.

Tatsulot: alright, Henshin!

Tatsulot flys around Y/N braking the cons from his body as light brightens the night sky that everyone covers there eyes as Y/N body changes fro his ultimate form.

Heimdall: Amazing form, as if  Y/N has just become a god with our own eyes! How will Jack handle this much power.

The crowd for humanity then cheers on for Y/N.

Jack: How beautiful, the colors matches your soul completely.

Y/N: Now, shall we open the curtains for the  final act. Sir?

Jack then smiles at Y/N.

Jack: absolutely, let's us begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ragnarok By camdawg2

General Fiction

51K 698 23
The god's have declared that humanity's time has come to an end and has decided to destroy them. One valkyrie however has issued a challenge in human...
114K 1.5K 40
In the world of Heroes meet 3 Quirk less individuals who have the power of the Kamen Riders and show them the means to be a hero that save the world...
909 17 17
7,000,000 years of human history was coming to an end and it was by the gods themselves but what if the gods were challenged to a tournament Where 1...