Controlled

By wonderworld_felt

She is sweet, kind, generous and introverted. He is ruthless, demanding, intimidating and cruel. Carina Roman... More

Please Read
Internship
Eye Contact
Who's My Partner?
Where Are We Assigned To?
The Dreaded Morning
The First Meet
He Scares Me
One On One
The Call
Pick Up Time
Her First Orgasm
Hotel Room or Apartment?
Living With Him
The Game
The Promise
His Eyes
The Date
Someone to Feel Sorry For
When Will We Go Back?
True Intentions
Her Virginity
Control
Do Not Tell Anyone
His Angel, Her Devil
A Spicy Plane Ride
Craving Him
Roaming Around
Feelings
A Day Off
Let Me Go!
She Smiled
Shower
Best Friend Chats
Punishment
8 Days
Mattheo
The Kiss
Crime
His Mansion
Rage
His Brokenness
A Torturous Reward
Blind Love
Regret
Morning of Pain
Photo
Roles Reversed
Going With Him, Again
Steps in Love
Angry Sex
Boyfriend
Coma
7 Years of Pain
Past - 1
Past - 2
Back 2 New York
Punishing Himself
Wrapped Around Her Finger
Vacation
No Power, No Control
Hide and Seek
Three of Them
Beautiful Night
Making Love
Overwhelmed with Feelings
Her Father
Forgiven
Angry Sex 2 - Calm Down Victor!
15K!!! (Not a Chapter)
Prince Charming
I Love You
New Books!

Help Me Forget

8.3K 165 19
By wonderworld_felt

Carina, who had fallen asleep on the couch, woke up to some disturbed noises.

She opened her eyes only to find Dylan worriedly pacing around the room.

He had his phone to his ear but Carina was still sleepy so she couldn't make out what he was saying.

"What do you mean you don't know?! You're his fucking bodyguard!! It's your job to protect him!!!" he shouted to someone on the phone.

Dylan's veins on his hands had all of a sudden become very prominent. His anger usually had this effect on him.

Using this information, Carina figured he was angry. But he also had another look in his eyes. A look of worry.

Then, last night's events rushed through her mind. Was Victor okay?! Immediately, she stood up from the couch and headed towards Dylan.

"I DON'T CARE!!!" he shouted, causing her to flinch. But she needed to ask.

"D-Dylan" she called out, her tone carrying a slight fear. "What?" he snapped at her.

Carina took a step back as it became impossible for her to hold in her tears.

Dylan had never talked to her like that. He was the sweet and caring one in her life. She was hurt by him talking to her like that.

Dylan saw a couple of drops escaping Carina's eyes and realized straight away what he had done.

He took a deep breath before hugging Carina.

"Sorry. I'm just a little worried right now" he said, rubbing her back to calm her down. Carina hummed.

Then she pulled away and wiped her tears with the back of her hand before asking "What's wrong?"

Dylan sighed. "Remember how we came back to an empty home last night? Before finding a wasted Victor in the kitchen?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Well, it completely slipped out of my mind, but other than Victor, the house remained empty" he said.

Carina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She wasn't catching on to what Dylan was saying.

"Felix Carina, Felix. He's nowhere to be found" he said.

Carina's eyes widened on hearing that. How could they forget? Also, if Victor was in this condition, what state was Felix in.

Victor tried to kill himself last night. What if Felix did too? He didn't even have anyone to stop him. What if he was successful in......?

Carina was cut off her thoughts as Dylan's phone rang. "Hello?" he asked the unknown number.

"Yes, Dylan Whitelock here" "What?! Where?!" "I'm coming, I'm on my way" he said in a worried tone before cutting the call.

"Who was it?" Carina asked, looking at his worried face.

"The call was from Mariah Hospital. Apparently, someone admitted an injured Felix there today morning. They say he's been in an accident" Dylan said, water now gathering in his eyes.

"Hey, it will be okay. You know Felix's strong" she said trying to give him some hope.

Dylan nodded wiping off his tears. "I'm gonna head to the hospital. Can you stay here with Victor?" he asked.

Carina was hesitant about being left alone with Victor. But she knew Dylan needed to go to Felix. And if she said no, he wouldn't go.

Besides, she found out last night, that even Victor was hurt by hurting her. He wouldn't hurt her again right?

"Carina, can you stay?" Dylan asked again. "Yes sure, you go" she said giving him a small smile.

Dylan smiled back and gave her a light peck on her forehead. He grabbed his keys and rushed out the door.

Carina saw the time. 8 a.m. She decided to serve Victor breakfast in bed today.

----------------

Carina knocked on Victor's door with a tray of food in her hand. "Come in" he groaned in his raspy morning voice.

Fuck! His morning voice is so hot. Oh god! I just want him to touch me and......no! What are you doing Carina? she cursed herself for thinking of such things at such a moment.

Hesitantly, she opened the door and stepped in, keeping her gaze low.

"Carina?" the shock in Victor's voice was genuine when he saw her.

"I thought you were supposed to go back home yesterday night" he said. Carina realized she had been here for over 2 days now.

"I-I was but then y-you got d-drunk and Felix..." she stopped herself, not wanting to talk about Felix.

"Felix what?" Victor asked, his tone now all commanding. It was surprising to Carina how someone could change so fast.

"Felix what!" he asked, getting impatient now. She gulped.

"H-he's in the h-hospital. He experienced an a-accident last night" she informed him.

Victor immediately stood up wanting to rush to the hospital. But the next second, he was on the floor holding his pounding head.

Carina kept the tray aside and rushed to him.

"Are you okay? Dylan told me you weren't supposed to get out of bed because your head would hurt because of getting so drunk last night. Oh god! I'm an idiot! I can't even follow simple orders" she said causing Victor to look up at her with surprise.

She was still caring for him? After everything, she still chose to take care of him instead of running away the first opportunity she got?

Victor couldn't understand what type of girl she was. Carina gently placed him back in bed and grabbed a glass of water.

Victor took it without resisting which shocked Carina a little, but she was happy he didn't resist.

"Food?" she asked him. "My head hurts. I need an Advil" Victor said.

"I have that too. But to take it, you'll need to have food first" she said, acting all mother like all of a sudden.

Victor sighed and muttered out a small 'okay'.

Carina got the breakfast, which was pancakes, and cut it into small pieces before feeding them to Victor.

After eating 2 whole pancakes, he stopped her. Carina got up to go get the Advil. But Victor's eyes filled with tears.

"Hey, you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" Carina asked as soon as she got back. Victor just looked at her.

His gaze was intimidating even in such a situation. "P-please tell me if y-you're hurt and I'll b-bandage you" she said breaking eye contact.

Victor gently grabbed her jaw and made her look at him. "I'm sorry" he said.

Carina was surprised he apologized. She knew he was feeling guilt for his actions, but she didn't expect him to apologize this fast.

But she smiled back at him. "It's okay. I'm not mad" she told him. More tears burst through his eyes.

"Why Carina? Why are you not mad? Why aren't you hitting me right now? How can you take care of me after – after everything?" he sobbed.

She cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips. "Because I love you" she said. Carina didn't realize the effect these words had on Victor.

His heart fluttered; his muscles relaxed. His tensed body immediately went light. Victor froze in place.

"Y-you l-love me?" he asked. "Yes" she said before pecking his lips again.

"Now tell me, why were you crying?" Carina insisted as she wanted to know if he was hurt.

"It's just that no one ever t-took care of me l-like this" he sniffled between certain words.

Carina smiled. She liked this Victor. "Well, I'll always take care of you like this" she said before grabbing the Advil.

Victor took the medicine and then held Carina's hand. "Thank you" he mumbled.

Carina gave him a small smile and stood up to head out. But he stopped her by holding her wrist.

She looked at him in confusion. "Remember when Mattheo attacked you and you told me you wanted to forget it?" Victor asked.

Remembering that incident gave Carina goosebumps. But she nodded.

"Remember how I helped you forget it?" Victor asked. Carina's mind went back to the events in the shower.

She had to clench her thighs remembering them. "Yes" she breathed out.

"I want to forget this" Victor said, confusing Carina. "Pardon?" she asked.

"Help me forget this Carina. Help me out of this pain" Victor begged her. Carina's eyes widened in realization.

She yanked her hand back. "I-I can't" she said, panicked at what Victor was asking.

Victor sighed as he got up and pulled Carina closer by her waist. "Please" he said.

"You can be in control. Do whatever you want. I just want to forget" he said looking straight at Carina, his eyes begging her.

"I can c-control?" she asked and Victor nodded.

Carina remembered how when she had asked, Victor had agreed and helped. Now it was her turn to help. But how?

"H-how do I do it?" she asked, not knowing how to take control.

"Just give me pleasure, pain whatever you want, however you want" he said.

Carina didn't want to give him pain. But the idea of giving him pleasure sounded good enough to her.

"Don't worry, I get turned on by pain" he said.

"I thought you were a sadist?" she questioned, remembering the events when he was punishing her.

"I'm a masochist too. I need you to.....give me pain right now. Please" he said, hesitancy clear in his eyes.

Carina wasn't sure of the idea at first. "I'll see. If I find it okay, I'll give you pain as well as pleasure. But pleasure, I'll definitely give you" she said smirking.

Something took over Carina and she pushed Victor on the bed. She walked forward but stopped all of a sudden.

"Strip" she commanded him. "W-what?" Victor's eyes widened.

"What? You've asked me to strip multiple times. So now you strip" she said.

Victor wasn't used to being ordered around. But he himself had told her to be in control today. And that's exactly what she was doing.

If being honest, Victor was liking this side of her. Slowly, making sure to tease her, Victor removed his shirt.

He watched as Carina licked her lips to the sight of his abs. Teasingly, he started to pulled his pants down and then his hands went to his boxers.

"Stop" Carina stopped him. He looked at her in confusion.

"I'll be back. Before I come back, I need you laid in bed, hands above your head" she said before heading out.

Victor tried to understand what she was up to. But after being unable to decipher her intentions, he just laid in the position she asked him to.

Carina came back and smirked seeing him obey her. Victor's member hardened on seeing her.

She had removed her clothes and now stood in front of him in just black lingerie.

She was hiding something behind her back, but Victor's eyes were just stuck on her boobs.

"Like what you see?" she teased him like he used to do with her. Victor's face turned a deep red when she caught him staring.

"Oh so you blush too?" she said. Victor turned his face to the other side so as to hide it from her.

"No no, don't look away from me now" Carina said as she walked closer to him.

Carina had a plan. She had um.....investigated about how to do this. \

Well, she was pretty new to this. But Mia wasn't. They once had a conversation where Mia told her how to top someone.

Carina wasn't the biggest fan of that talk but she was too awkward to stop it.

So she listened to all the various fantasies of her friend on what she'd do if she topped someone.

Mia even introduced her to the world of porn. For some reason, Carina found it impossibly hard to stop once she started.

She didn't think it would be of any use in her life, but look where she was right now.

"I have a surprise for you, but you need to close your eyes" she said, gently grabbing Victor's jaw.

He just stared at her. He was intrigued by the goddess of beauty standing in front of him.

"Victor" Carina's tone changed to a demanding one. He closed his eyes waiting for her next move.

Victor heard the clinking sound of something.

But before he could realize what it was, Carina had handcuffed his right hand to the bed frame.

Panicked, Victor snapped open his eyes. "What are you doing?" he asked, pulling at his hand.

"What you asked me to. I'm helping you forget" she said, giving him a peck.

It was weird how just a peck from her, calmed down Victor's entire body.

Soon enough, both of Victor's hands were cuffed to the bed frame.

"Can I know why I need to be tied up? I've never tied you up" he said.

"Oh really? What about in the plane? Or how about just a day ago? she said.

"That's coz you weren't behaving" he defended. "Shh. I'm in control. I do what I like" she said, lightly slapping his face.

Victor was surprised she could act like this. But as once said, it's always the quiet ones. Carina got up and left the room.

Victor was confused. "Carina!" he called out, worrying she might leave him in this position and not come back.

After struggling for around 10 minutes, Victor heard the door open.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna leave you like this" Carina said, seeing his sweaty state.

"You scared me" he confessed. She gave him an assuring smile. Only then did Victor notice the black bag in her hand.

"What's that?" he asked. Carina's smile turned into a smirk.

"I thought I'd have some fun" she replied, as Victor's heart rate increasingly sped up.

-----------------

A/N: I just want to thank you all for 1K readers. As a first time writer, this is such a big milestone for me. So thank you so much to all my readers!

In celebration of 1K readers, just for the next chapter, we'll be switching roles. Get ready to see a dominating Carina and a submissive Victor.

Yeah, I know. Rare sight.

But enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
779K 17.7K 81
With both of his hands to either side of me, he leaned closer, less than an inch away from my ear. I felt him take a breath and the hairs on the back...
781K 18.3K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
98.1K 1.7K 31
After applying to be the CEO's secretary at Ultimatum in uptown Chicago, Bailey realizes she made a tragic mistake. One night of letting her guard...