Infrunami

By veedareal

Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I wa... More

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
πŸ’™
24
25
ii.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
iii.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
THE END
infrunami 2.1
infrunami 2.2
infrunami 2.3
infrunami 2.4

46

6.8K 254 43
By veedareal

KEHLANI

"I told you i'll be back in the morning." He says in his usual low tone as I kiss all over his face and neck.

I could go a day max without being with Amir but this time it was different, I was so sure on losing him this time.

With Amir it's unpredictable on how you lose him too, you never know what will happen.

"Damn bae you missed me that much?" He chuckles as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"I was so tempted to watch Snowfall without you." I tell him and he pauses in his tracks. "I didnt watch it, I promise." I giggle and his expression soften.

He was always so angry whenever I would watch something without him, it was cute though.

He continued his steps and walked us into my room before laying me down in my huge bed. He hovered over me and pecked my lips twice before laying next to me.

I grabbed the remote and switched on our show before laying my head on his chest. His soft fingers caressed my spine in a particular motion which felt so fucking good.

"I wanna tell my family today, about the baby." He says and I look up to him.

"I know that might be hard for you so i'm here for you." I reassure him and he smiles.

"I appreciate you." He replies.

"You wanna tell me what happened in Staten Island?" I ask him and he sighs uncomfortably.

"Rico's gone, forever." He tells me and I nod in reply.

"That was basically your brother at one point, you don't feel anything at all?"

"Rico had too many issues with too many people, he was bound to die at some point." He replies. It was crazy how simply he spoke about these things.

"But you don't right? Like there's nothing tying you back?" I ask.

"I can't take back my history, people will always know what ace used to do in my younger years but that's it really. Just my history. I'm out Kehlani." He says finally and truthfully.

And I'm so proud, I felt like now we can genuinely start a family.

"Will you stop carrying a gun now?" I ask him and he starts to chuckle. "That was never stopping." He replies.

Right.

"Why do you pick today of all days to tell your family?" I ask.

"I want everything off of my chest." He says and I lift my head off of his. He mugs me causing me to laugh. "You're so corny." He mumbles.

"You're sure you want it to be today?" I ask and he jerks his head back.

"What? You don't want to?"

"No, no..it's just after last time we was there we didn't leave on a positive note." I counter in the most careful way possible.

"I won't let anything happen this time, I promise you." He says before laying my head back down.

Very aggressive.

"Now let's finish this season and get ready to go." He whispers causing me to smile from above him.

"What car you think I should get for Niyah?" He turns to me. "Just ask her." I reply and he mugs me.

"That would ruin the surprise, why would I do that?" He asks in a 'dub' tone which is so hard to take seriously.

"Is she going to be here tonight?" I ask him and he shakes his head no. We've been outside his parents house for just over ten minutes and I don't really know what we were waiting for.

"They don't even know that we're coming." He replies nonchalantly and I swing my head towards him.

"That's so unprofessional, why didn't you tell anyone?" I question.

"It's not that deep," He gets out the car and walks over to my door. I open it before he does but he forcefully shuts it again resulting in me laughing.

I loved doing shit like that just to piss him off.

He opened it properly and with the help of his hand, lightly pulling me out of the car.

"It's not that deep." I mock him as I walk towards the porch. I hear him suck his teeth behind me but I ignore it.

So sassy I swear.

"You scared?" He asks me and I shake my head. "Are you?"

"I got us, im not scared." He replied before knocking on the door twice. I hear muffled voices before the door opens quickly by Aidan, his little brother.

Aidan throws himself at Amir into a hug and they stay that way for a while. I loved seeing him interact with his family.

"Im sorry you had to see all that last time I saw all y'all." He mutters to Aidan.

"EJ's a punk anyway." He shrugs before turning to me but Amir pulls him back.

"Not just that, everything, alright? I should've never reacted that way." He ends and Aidan nods.

"It's fine, I promise you." Aidan replies before dapping him up.

Aidan then gave me a hug which was shorter after Amir pulled him off.

Me and Aidan both give him a look before he starts laughing.

"How's that basketball stuff going?" I ask Aidan who was now walking us into the living room.

"Very different. Everyone on the team is really good and really tall but I like the competition." He replies.

"I'm happy you're enjoying it."

"I appreciate what you did for me, a lot." He turns back to me causing me to smile.

"Is mom home?" Amir asks. "She'll be back in five minutes, she went to get her nails done a while ago."

Before I reply, Sadé walks down the stairs with a tall, brown skin boy around the same age as her.

As soon as her eyes meet Amir's she jumps slightly. Me and Aidan exchange a look and he bursts into laughter whilst I try my hardest to refrain mine.

The brown skin dude thinks quick and walks over to Amir before putting his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you, i'm Lamar." He says and Amir shakes his hand sternly. Lamar had a black and white von dutch cap over his braids and a black nike tech.

"Y'all dating or something?" He asks Lamar who softly chuckles.

"No we're friends, we were studying together." He replies, showing Amir his bag full of books and the laptop in his hand.

"Y'all weren't studying, show me the books." He scoffs and Lamar chuckles again.

"It ain't ever that deep, you buggin'." Sadé sighs causing Aidan to laugh harder.

Lamar pulls out a notebook and flicks through three pages which i'm guessing they were working on. Amir inspects the books thoroughly before nodding and passing it back.

"You done?" Sadé asks with a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Whatever, go on ahead." He replies before sitting on the sofa.

Sadé walks Lamar out before Aidan sits beside Amir. They both looking at me, gesturing for me to sit down.

"So what you guys doing here?" Aidan asks.

"Once Sadé and mama walk in i'll tell you guys." Amir replies and like on queue, Sadé and his mother walk in talking.

His mom drops her bag onto a coffee table and walks eagerly towards us once she sees us. She hugs me first, rocking me side to side before hugging her son.

"I didn't think you'd be back." She says, nearly in tears.

"Well sit down I need to talk to y'all." Amir says before we all sit down with one another.

I look at him but he disregards it. I was more scared here than when we was telling my own family.

"She's pregnant." He blurts out and I glare at him. I expected a bit more.

"Well that's something." Sadè mumbles causing me Amir to laugh but he quickly stops.

"That's beautiful son, i'm happy for you." His mom speaks up finally causing the both of us to smile.

"I really will be a great father, I promise all of you guys." He says but I feel like he's speaking to me more than everyone else.

"Can I tell Niyah?" Sadè asks eagerly. "Go ahead." Amir replies.

"So how exactly did you get pregnant Kehlani?" Aidan asks and his mom playfully slaps the back of his neck.

"Behave." She shoots a look at him and he laughs.

"Can I babysit? And get paid for it?" Aidan asks me and I look at Amir before back to him.

"Sure, I guess." I chuckle and so does he.

"Let me speak to her, alone." She says, looking at Amir at the last part. I got a feeling in my stomach once she said that but I hoped everything would be okay.

Aidan got up first and the other two reluctantly followed.

Well fuck.

"As you know, my son's relationship with his family isn't the best.. I know my son and I know whatever he says, he'll make sure it goes but I just hope for the sake of me and that child, you find love in your heart to bring this child to their family as much as you can regardless of what Amir says. In Nigeria it's tradition for families to be close knitted and I pray we can bring that tradition here too." She explains to me.

"Honestly, I think that's all Amir wants even though he doesn't know how to show it. It was his idea to even come here, not mine. The first day I met him, he told me about how much he wished for a family." I reply and she smiled harder with each sentence.

"I think this baby will bring my family back together, I pray it will." She says, holding my hand now.

"I know it will." I smile and she holds my hand tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Warnings By eek

Fanfiction

46K 2K 34
They all warned me but i was caught up in the love i was getting. Something i desperately needed but got from the wrong person.
94.8K 2.5K 16
"You want to be free? "But You also want to be mines." "You can't be both." What would you do the person you thought you knew weren't really what the...
2.3K 114 21
"Blindness makes me see your undeniable beauty." - Edrei Hasluck This is a short story. Language used is English. Please bear with my grammar. :)
238K 12.4K 47
"wishin' if you there with someone else, i hope they love you like i did." <3 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš: π™Ήπšžπš•πš’, 𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟷