Lotus Flower Bomb

็”ฑ yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๆ›ดๅคš

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

SEVEN

13.7K 1.3K 964
็”ฑ yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
April 17th
Monday

"Ooouu, Juicy can you take my pics real fast," Lanae paused in her tracks while wandering the sidewalk. Samara nodded in response, stopping in her steps and securing her son's body directly in front of her then took Lanae's Gold iPhone 12 pro max that was fully cracked on the back.

Sam has been telling her to get a new phone for weeks.

"Oouu, Nae Nae prewtty!" Grayson hyped Lanae up as she hit a few poses while Samara snapped the pictures, making sure she got Lanae's good sides/angles.

Not able to hold in her laugh anymore, she stopped posing for the camera. "Thank you, Soso!" She cheesed and pushed her black shades up on her face.

"Yeah, these are cute. I needa be a photographer chile," Samara swipe through the recent photos.

Nae gently took her phone back. A small smirk appeared over her lips as she looked over the pictures "Yawp! I ate the li' one thang. Lemme take your pics, you look cute today," She attempted to encourage.

Samara looked down at her outfit. She was dressed in black distressed tall hometown hottie mom jeans with a White Ultimate oversized hoodie that was short in the front–showing her belly piercing. A brown water-repellent puffer vest and her Air Jordan 1 retro high dark mocha put the chill–casual outfit. She was pulled in a neat slick back ponytail with her curls defined profoundly.

Samara waved her off, grabbing ahold of her son's tiny hand "Girl I look basic and I don't have social media to post them, remember?" She chuckled, processing walking in the direction of Gabe's tattoo shop to pick up North.

Because the two friends were off work today and tomorrow, they decided to take the kids to this new pizza shop that just opened up. You could make your own pizza as in Handcraft it yourself, Lanae saw it on Tik tok and thought the kids would love to do it. With Gabe and Samara, each being single parents, they relied on each other especially considering they were new to the city.

Gabe Tattoo shop officially opened for business in February. He's been busy like crazy ever since–Samara never minded taking North off his hands for a few hours.

She and Grayson didn't do anything but sit inside the house regardless.

"You should make one! You are the first person I'll know that doesn't have any social media. Not even tik tok," Lanae eventually caught up with her. She swore Samara put her long legs to use, she sped walked everywhere went.

It was troublesome to catch up at times if you weren't already walking in front of her.

"I do have tik tok. I just don't post," Samara shrugged, turning the corner while Grayson swung their hands back and forth. "How do you think I see the million and one tiktoks you send me during the day?" She glanced over at her as they approached the shop–hearing music blaring from the outside.

"Chile, I ain't think you watched them. Yew kno' I find you mean when it comes to me," Lanae playfully remarked as Samara pulled the door open.

Playfully rolling her eyes at her statement. Samara honestly enjoyed her friendship with Lanae. They matched each other truthfully–let tik tok tell it. Lanae and Samara were friend soulmates, and though Samara attempted to keep Nae at an outlying distance, it was extremely hard.

She has been her favorite person besides Grayson.

Walking inside Rampage Ink, the three were greeted with Game Time by Toure erupting through the speakers inside the building. Samara's eyes scanned around the shop as if she hasn't been there more than three times since he opened.

She recently got a huge rose vein tattoo on the left side of her shoulder/arm–it hurt like hell because of how heavy-handed Gabe was but she loved it.

It scrutinized so beautifully. Now that she has a friend that's a tattoo artist, Samara might be in his seat every three or six months. His work was incredible, he also freestyles most of his work.

Before she could walk up to the receptionist's desk, her eyes caught Gabe's bodily figure coming from the back of the shop, holding a fully dressed in a hot pink NIKE tech suit North in his arms. An annoyed facial expression held on both of their faces which confused Samara why North was annoyed.

It was kinda scaring how similar their facial expressions were.

"Hey...what's wrong hun?" Samara asked, watching Gabe place North on the floor on her feet.

North furrowed her eyebrows deeply "He woke meh up. I was asleep," She pointed her finger at her dad, making them all chuckle at the matching facial expressions they were wearing. "I was sleepin' real good. Mad he can't sleep like meh," She said then tried to hug Grayson.

"Girl watch out," Grayson quickly shifted away from her before her small arms could even touch him. Samara's jaw dropped at her son's new actions, he usually loved hugs from anyone.

Especially from someone he considers his best friend.

"Don't do my baby like that Gray," Gabe chuckled as he held his hand out to Grayson's level.

Grayson gently grinned upwards at him then gave Gabe some dap. "She was mean last time," He chuckled then gave North a side hug.

"Ew," She used her hands to shove Grayson off her. Grayson squinted his almond-shaped eyes at North who had her arms folded across her chest with her head turned in another direction–not facing him.

"Yall are a mess," Nae laughed at the two small children. Samara could only shake her head at them, they probably will bicker the rest of the day.

"I'ma cash app–You'n have to do that. I have her," Samara cut Gabe off from affording her any money. When North is in her presence, she treats her how she would want someone to treat her child if he were in their presence. She also knows if it were Gabe taking Grayson, he wouldn't expect her to send any money or he was going to curse her out.

"Good, I didn't want to send it anyways. Lemme go get this car seat," He pulled his sagging sweatpants. Before he walked past Samara, he was met with Lanae standing directly behind her which he didn't know she was. "Who you?" He perked his eyebrows upward as he looked between her and Samara.

Lanae held a deep mug on her face "It's who are yew. Getcha grammar together first," She smartly remarked.

"Oh nah, you brought one of these Bmore jawns in my shit?" He narrowed his eyes in Samara's direction with aggravation evident in his tone.

Samara could only laugh a little, she didn't know what type of hidden beef Philly and Baltimore had but she found it funny when they went back and forth. It wasn't real beef, they just talked shit about one another a bunch. Well, Gabe talked about Baltimore a lot.

In his mind, Philly was the best city up North and no one could tell him different.

Samara always minded her down-south business.

"Saying some 'Yew' but wanna speak on my grammar," Gabe scoffed, bypassing Lanae after looking at her up and down first.

"I don't sound like that. And stop playin' with meh," Lanae fussed as Samara grabbed each of the kid's hands and walked out of the shop. "Philly niggas make my ass fawk itch, dirty ass," She grumbled and bucked at Gabe while he was holding the door open for them first.

"You dickeatin' mad hard. Y'all known for being dirty, look at y'all," He curled his top lip up in pure disgust. "Wanna be English muffins mothafuckers," He pushed Lanae on the inside of the sideway so he could be on the outside.

Samara was surprised Grayson wasn't calling out dollars for them cussing. She swore his ears were better than anyone in this world when it came to her cursing.

Got a dollar out of her daily.

"Don't touch me, gonna make me dirty aashit with yo' ass" Lanae slapped his arm making him chuckle "And ya' shit cricket Dummy! Ain' go no hairline or nothing. Pants hanging down to ya' knees but wanna talk shit," Lanae kept going because Gabe kept entertaining the argument and Samara was eating it up.

She was going to use the haircut line when she saw Kamari again.

"You joe asshit, bring it down," Gabe side-eyed her.

"Look atchu' dummy, talk all that shit about us being dirty but yew came here to open ya' business and live. But we are dirty, right? Fuck outta here," Lanae dismissed him by waving her hand–gesturing for him back up. "Yall only known fa' shakin' ya' hips on Tik tok, go dew that or something ya' bucket," She continued.

Samara busted out laughing "Callin' him a bucket is insane,"

"Ard, Ard you joe aashit dickhead, fuck outta here," Gabe mushed her causing her to stumble to the side a bit.

"Yo', you got me fawked up now. Juicy lemme see ya' purse so I can smack da' shit outta this bum," Lanae stopped walking and began handing Samara her purses.

Samara only shook her head "Yall are a mess,"

_________________

"So y'all got inside fight?" Samara frowned asking after Lanae gave her the rundown on why Chanel wasn't out with them like the three planned in the group chat two days ago. She was currently grating the mozzarella cheese in order for the four to sprinkle on their handcrafted pizza while Lanae helped North and Grayson rub the red pizza sauce–using the plastic spoon on their round-shaped pizza dough.

The kids were seeming to be having fun–even when they were arguing with North trying to boss Grayson around and Grayson telling her to leave him alone. Now they were both silent because they were in competition on who would make the best pizza.

"I wouldn't say it was an argument but she was raising her voice so you know I had to do the same," Lanae chuckled. "She wants to move out of the apartment that we worked hard to get ourselves with a nigga that dog walks her every other week and that sh–junk is so stupid. All because I said he isn't allowed in the apartment nomo after they got to fighting six months ago," Lanae poured a bit of the pizza sauce on her dough from the clear bowl it was in.

"Yeah, I would've left after that fighting–I mean she should've left the first time he disrespected her but I can't say too much," Samara chuckled, putting the cheese inside the bowl.

Samara could never say anything about anyone being in a toxic relationship and staying because she did the same thing with her baby's father. She didn't have much room to speak but fighting and staying wasn't something she would do.

That should be a reality check to leave. It was her reality check to leave. Even if the situation with her baby's father didn't play out the way it did, she still was going to leave after he slapped her.

There wasn't any coming back from that.

"It's just soooo draining Juicy," Nae lightly groaned in frustration and Samara nodded understanding her frustration.

This was the exact reason Samara never told her best friend back home about her business. She always kept it to herself because talking about it but not at least trying to make changes wasn't going to do anything but run your source of village/support away.

As a friend, it was draining hearing your closest friend or anyone you care for in general–complain about how unhappy they're and how poorly someone is treating them. It's annoying listening to it and not seeing them doing any changes to get out of the predicament.

Seeing someone you truly care for hurt and not being respected as they deserved sucked. 

"Like at the beginning of their relationship, I was supportive. Like yeah best friend, get yo' man and keep em'. Geekin' her head up and I regret that so much now," She shamelessly shook her head. "She's damn near my sister, I hate seeing her not being treated correctly and I have zero respect for him. He's no man, he's a punk–a dirty loser foreal," She ranted.

"Yeah, after she told me yo' brother fought ole dude, I would have to leave," Samara shook her head "He was riskin' his freedom for her, aren't his hands registered because he's a pro boxer?" Sam questioned and Nae nodded in response.

Fighting knowing you could go to jail was reckless on Kamari's part but she understood why he was so reckless.

"It's frustrating but all you can do foreal is let her do it herself. Y'all arguing with each other about not gonna make her leave even more," Sam shrugged.

Toxic relationships were a tough subject. You couldn't do much when your friend was in one.

"My baby doesn't even have her restaurant or at least a shop to start her business because she wanted to spend the money she has saved to bail his dumb a–self out of county when he got pulled over for havin' weed on him," Nae shook her head.

"I want better for her so bad. It's hurting me mentality at this point," She sighed.

Samara's head jerked backward "She did what?!" She whispered–yelled in complete utter shock.

"Mama, what is weed?" Grayson looked up at her. Nae tucked her lips from laughing while Samara rapidly blinked her eyes at him–thinking about how she should answer that question.

"Uhh, it's a plant but only for grown-ups. Little kids can't have it until they're a grown-up," She perfectly explained and he slowly nodded–understanding her.

"Can I buy yew weed for Mama's day?" He wondered while smiling.

Nae busted out laughing at his questions while Samara attempted to hold her laughter in. Kids were going to be kids, always asking random questions. She was surely not ready for when he asked her where babies come from.

She has been trying to practice what her answer would be.

"No, I don't like those types of plants but you can always give me a rose or something for Mama's day," Leaning her head down to him, she kissed his forehead.

"Okay, I-I'll Mari tew take me tew sto," He nodded his head eagerly, excited about being about to get her some flowers.

"But girl, her savings? How long has she been selling plates again?" Samara asked after finally finishing grating the cheese. She hoped it was enough for everyone because her arm was beginning to hurt.

"She's been selling plates over Instagram for two years now and she makes a good profit off of it. But she's been saving for her shop for three years now," Nae heavily rolled her eyes and then shook her head.

"All that time she spent just went to waste," Samara frowned, going to start placing pizza sauce on her dough but it was already done for her. "Bop, you did this? Thank you," She hugged him, swinging them side to side a little and he laughed.

"Welcome mama, what I dew now?" He asked, ready for the next step of his pizza making.

Samara smiled, she was happy he was happy today considering he had a tough start this morning. He was so whiny and not wanting to get up or let her go to the restroom for even a second without crying because he couldn't come with her. She of course knew by now it was him having a nightmare probably but she attempted to make sure he was having good vibes every night before bed.

That's the method she read that helped. Which it did but not all the time.

"We have to put your toppings on. Did you still want to make Mari one?" She wondered, grabbing the bowl filled with already sliced pepperoni since he was trying to reach for them. Samara glanced over to North–going to see if she wanted help but Lanae was already helping her.

"Yes, yew think he will like it?" A smile spread across his face. "Mhm, he's gonna love it," She chuckled, sprinkling the cheese around his pizza.

Samara has a love-and-hate emotion about her son being so close to Kamari. Her worst fear was Kamari hurting her son, she didn't know him that well to comprehend he wouldn't hurt her baby. She was the one that would be picking up the broken pieces afterward.

She even attempted to wing him off Kamari by not letting Grayson see him but that only hurt her son which resulted in Samara feeling like complete shit.

Maybe it was time for her to truly get to know Kamari to understand he didn't have any I'll intentions but that was hard for her.

For her son though, she is willing to try at least.

_________________

"I appreciate you for takin' her out with y'all," Gabe spoke, flopping down on his couch after letting her inside his one-story home. She was here to drop North off.

It was practically nighttime now. Samara was only just now dropping North off after having her all day because Gabe's work went back a little later than expected. She didn't mind though, after dropping Nae off at her mom's home. Sam and the kids went back to her place and took one of the longest naps ever.

It was a very much-needed nap for the three. Today has made Sam grateful she wasn't a mother of two. They have drained her completely.

"You know it wasn't a problem," She shrugged, taking a seat beside him. "You alright tho? You look like shit," She teased, shoving her keys inside the pocket of the green–oversize hoodie she was wearing.

"Mannn, you already know it's my BM. We go to court next week, I'm stressed the hell out, bro," He dragged his hand down his face making an exhausted noise rambling from his lips.

"I already know the judge is going to grant joint custody. They love dickeating the sorry-ass mothers," He shook his head.

"Do you want me to testify? I will do it, friend," She nodded.

Gabe laughed "Nah, it's cool. I appreciate it though," He chuckled. "My lawyer and I are trying to get it where if I do have to let her see North, it's only supervised visits, not full joint custody. I will never trust her with my daughter again alone," He stressed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't believe she changed the way she was calling or texting you just to fight with you. Not even to see her daughter," She affirmed.

"Exactly, I wish she would just leave us alone. She can go do what she wants while I raise my child. I'm not asking her for money or nothin'. Just leave us alone, my daughter didn't need her before and she doesn't need her now," He ranted.

"Right now, it's probably out of spite but I hope she does change in the future but right now, isn't it," Samara commented, twisting her lips to the side. She couldn't do anything but pray in a situation like this. Pray for the best of North's wel-being.

Motherhood had its trials and errors but it was beautiful when you actually tried. Thinking of the child because they're the most important thing in the situation of motherhood.

"She damn near 30, ion think she will ever grow up. North acts more mature than her ass,"

Samara just laughed "All you can do is pray about it and hope for the best. Try to have a positive mind, not for you but for North. Maybe a sit-down and talk without yelling at each other would work for y'all," Samara suggested.

"We can barely talk on the phone with each other but I hear what you are saying," He chuckled. "Have you looked at those pre-schools I sent you yet?" He asked as he picked up his phone from the side of him.

"No but I'll look at them tonight," She sighed. With Grayson and North now being four years old, it was that time for them to be starting preschool. Samara would say she was excited but she was far from it. Nae and Kamari call her a helicopter mom but she felt as if she had valid reasons to be so overprotective–maybe overbearing at times.

Her son getting hurt and her not being there to save him will be one of her top fears. Realistically, she won't be able to protect him from every little thing but she damn sure tries her hardest to.

Grayson also had a thing with lying for other people. The whole little girl cutting his hair and him lying left a bad impression. She didn't want someone to hurt him again then he lied again and they didn't suffer the consequences.

She loved how sweet her child was but she wished he listened better when she told him to stop lying about someone hurting him. Or even picking at him.

"It's almost May, we have to get them registered before it's too late Sam," Gabe reminded her.

They wanted to remain keeping the kids close, they assumed it would be good for them to attend the same school. At least they would know each other instead of knowing nobody at all.

Sighing lowly once more, Sam nodded "Yeah, I know," She replied in a low tone.

Get it together Samara.

_________________

Sammy

Hi Mari, Grayson made
you a pizza while we were
out today. I was supposed to
text you earlier but I forgot 🤭

Are you home? For us to drop it
off?

Or not have one of yo'
lady friends up there?

Lol, you got jokes.
How cute🤨

But nah, I'm not home but
I will be in 20 minutes.
I'll stop by when I get to the building.

Cool! Maybe you should go
home and shower first before
pulling up. I'on want my son
smelling allat😳

Samara, spwm

I don't play, I be deadass☠️

Don't come around my son smelling
like ten cans of pussy and donkey shit
juice ✌🏾.

Get offa my phone before
I call you something.

Say it, I dare you whore🫵🏾

You talk about my sex life
so much, you must want a turn?

A turn? you're disgusting 🤢

Get it through your big ass,
hard head of yourself.
YOU'LL NEVER FUCK ME!
not even on yo' good day boo😽

Don't forget to wash up
before coming, THANKS!

Sitting on the side of the queen size bed with no shirt on, Kamari found himself holding a small smile displayed over his face as read over Samara's last text message again.

She always said he wouldn't be competent to get her in his bed. Kamari loved a challenge, Samara seemed like one of those women that played hard to get at first but once you got them, it would be a smooth sailing afterwards.

He used not sleeping with his sister's friends as an excuse. Though it was true–only because he didn't find them attractive in that way. Kamari was forsure if he tried–applying pressure in a way, he could get her in his bed but he was smarter than that.

Kamari had dated a lot of women in life, he wasn't a fool when it came to seeing a good woman in front of you. Most men just choose to either hurt the woman because they're mature enough or ready for a real woman. Other men choose to not pursue the woman–leave her in a far distance because you know she isn't someone you can handle.

He is one of the few men that will leave a good woman in a far distance. If he could get attached to her son so easily, he could get attached to her.

It was already a struggle to do so with everything about his type, screaming Samara's name inside his head.

Something about her being a good mom made him want to dick her down. He loved single–good moms, it was something about them that always had his attention.

"Do yew want to go another round?" A feminine voice could be heard from behind him.

Kamari texted Samara back again before clicking out of the message thread "Nah, I have to get home," He simply replied, setting his phone on his lap while reaching his arm down to pick his basic white t-shirt up from the carpet floor.

Hearing a low breath being blown out, Kamari glimpsed over his shoulder at Adah's naked body beginning to sit up from the other side of the bed. "Why are yew blowin' yo' breath hard like you're not the one to call me over here?" He bluntly questioned as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and then slipped his arms through the short sleeves.

"I know that KKS, but I wish you would stop treating this as some random booty call," She spoke as she grabbed her black silk robe from the chair in the corner. "I'm sure what you have to do can wait a minute. All I ask is for you to cuddle a little, we talk like we do when we aren't having sex," She tied the rope around her slim waist.

Kamari shook his head as he stood to his feet from the bed. He knew he shouldn't have come over here, he should've kept telling her no as he was doing before. But no, he stupidly allowed his private area to cloud his judgment.

"It's not like I'm asking for you to be my man, it's a simple affection,"

A short scoff evaded his lips  "You caught feelings and that's cool and all but I'm not on that type of time. We should cut this out," He voiced after slipping his legs inside his basic basketball shorts.

"What?" She jerked her head back a little. "What is it with you and the rest of you black men running from y'all feelings? Is that not draining?" She questioned with her eyebrows profoundly ceased while she sauntered around the bottom of the bed to the side of he was standing on.

"It's like y'all drag out y'all trauma then the next person has to endure it. That's not fair KKS," Her frown remained on her face.

It was Kamari's turn to frown at her assumption "What are yew talking about Adah?" He questioned while she now stood in front of her as he towered over her five-foot-even height with his six–four and a half inches height.

"We agreed this was only sex. You caught feelings and I don't feel the same. We need to fall back, that's all," He shrugged.

"Do you see all of this?" She perked her eyebrows up as she opened her robe. Revealing her immaculate nude d body, a radiant dark shade of brown perky breast sat up effortlessly. Her flat tummy–displayed the four-pack abs and down below she inherited a naturally curvy body with wide hips and a wide–circular shape ass that sat up. Not missing her natural arch with her back dimples.

"I'm a fawkin' catch KKS. Beautiful as fuck and my pussy good," She spoke confidentially "I know I'm one hell of a good woman as well. Yet, you chose to miss out on that opportunity because of some past trauma that I didn't cause. How is that fair to me?" She covered her body back up.

"I'm not only sex. It's niggas begging for me right now but I'm spending my time on you," She scoffed.

Kamari yearned for nothing more than to laugh in her face. Adah was nothing but a spoiled brat that has gotten everything she ever asked for handed to her. She didn't have to work for nothing because the men she fooled around with wanted paid for everything. She didn't even pay the mortgage of her home, her ex-boyfriend that clearly still wanted her did.

She reminded him of the women off lottery ticket movie that didn't want the dude until he won all of that money.

Don't get him wrong, there probably isn't anything wrong with that to other people but to Kamari, it was. She gave off the vibe that she is entitled to everything and everyone she crosses paths with in life.

A good woman wasn't something he agreed with. She was just a beautiful woman, that's it. Looks only get you so far with Kamari, her looks were only getting her fucked by Kamari.

"If you want to end this, that's fine. I will not be chasing after a grown man but you should really not hold onto that trauma so much or you will miss out on a golden prize like myself again," She carelessly shrugged her shoulder, turning around on her heels "You can see yourself out. Delete my number if you will and Please lock the bottom lock before you leave," She went inside the connected master bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

Kamari shook his head, he knew what game she was trying to play. She wanted him to chase after her but little did she know, Kamari wasn't anything like the men she dealt with before.

Her number was already deleted. She had to text him from Facebook.

As he grabbed the last of his personal items, something about her words did stick out to him. That was holding onto past trauma and using it against the next person that crossed his path.

He was going to now do better with that. His trauma held him back from a lot, maybe it was time to let it go for good.

He just didn't know where to start.

_________________

"Oh dang, I didn't know if you were still coming. Grayson just went to bed," Samara chuckled, moving to the side of the door after opening it for Kamari.

"Damn, I can come back another time when he's awake," He spoke, not walking inside her home yet.

Samara waved him off "No, you can stay. I still have to give you this pizza," She shrugged and he nodded, strolling inside the warm setting home. Soft R&B music of Any time, Any place by Janet Jackson could be heard when stepping fully inside with the smell of cookies swarming his nostrils.

Remembering from last time, Kamari removed the chocolate brown Yeezy Slides from his feet. Arranging them next to a pair of smaller shoes, he assumed they belonged to Grayson. "My bad for not texting to say I was on the way. I went home and showered like you asked first," He joked, turning around only for his eyes to land on her ass that was swallowing the Cow Print Lettuce Trim Cami Shorts she was wearing when she bent over in the fridge.

"Damn," He mumbled to himself, tearing his eyes away from her as after she stood up straight from the refrigerator.

"It's cool. I thought Bop would've stayed up a little longer since I told him you were coming," She chuckled, placing the white plastic bag on the kitchen island. "He literally just fell asleep though. His best friend wore him out I guess. Do you want to eat here or just take this home?" She looked over at him as he awkwardly stood near the wall.

"Oh, I'll eat here. I'm starving," He shook his head, not knowing he was standing beside the wall awkwardly. He's been to her home maybe four more times since the two exchanged numbers two weeks ago. Acted as if he didn't know what to do next after he removed his shoes.

"It's a circle pizza, look," She smiled, opening the pizza box. Strolling towards her side of the island, Kamari lightly chuckled at the display of the cold circular pizza decorated with cheese, what he assumed was bacon. Spinach, sausage, and mushrooms along with cheese surrounded the pizza. "It's like a meat lover's pizza. Your sister told Bop you liked spinach and mushrooms so he had to put it on there," She chuckled.

"I fucks with this. Lemme take a picture real quick," He reached his hand in his pocket for the pocket of his sweatpants. "How yall crust isn't thin when this other pizza places around here shit be thinner than white peoples lips," He swiped right on his lock screen–snapping two pictures.

Samara busted out laughing "I have never heard of that, pleasee," She kept laughing, grabbing the pizza cutter from beside her. "But it's cheese in the crest. My baby hates thin crests, he will throw a fix if I put that in his face," She giggled, cutting the pizza down the middle.

"So y'all had fun?" He wondered, going back around the island to sit on one of the empty barstools.

"Yeah, I would definitely take him back. They had a little salad bar and wings, even though I don't eat meat. He loved them, he was fucking those wings up," She shook her head as she put his plate inside the microwave. "What do you want to drink? We have lemonade, apple juice, water, and Kool-Aid,"

"Water is good," He replied then looked over at her computer that was set up beside him. A list of different preschools/ primary, private, and public schools was pulled up. "I thought he was already in preschool?" He asked after telling her thank you for the bottled water.

"No, my job only provides daycare. I wish they offered preschool, that way I wouldn't have to be stressed with all this searching," She sighed, taking the plate out of the microwave.

Kamari hummed "Put him in Oaks primary," He chuckled. "Thank you," He said again after she slid his plate of two slices of steaming hot pizzas in front of him.

"You must have gone there?" She asked, coming back around the island, and taking her seat in front of the Macbook computer.

Kamari said a small prayer over his food first before he carefully picked up one of the pieces of pizza. "No. I grew up in the projects, I had to go tew the neighborhood schools that were within walking distance," He chuckled. "I say Oaks because my mama is the principal there," He shrugged then took a bite of the pizza.

"Really? Oh, but it's a public school," She frowned a bit.

Covering his mouth with his hand while he chewed the food in his mouth "What's wrong wit' public school?" He wondered.

Sam shrugged "Nothin'," she replied. "I went to public school but it's not only my decision. Bop's bestie's dad and I want them to attend the same school. I know he went to a public school but he was talking about going to the private schools more," She explained.

Kamari hummed "I can't say Oaks is just the best school because it isn't. When my mom started working there as a second-grade teacher, the school was the bottom of the barrel, they barely had enough funds to get more school supplies, shit like that," He explained, not wanting to tell her all the good about the school because it was one of the poorest primary schools.

"But I can say when she became the principal, she brought it up a lot. She changed it around for the better, my brother and I donate money every new school year so their funds are better. She got part of the school rebuilt and new desks, teachers, and stuff like that,"

"If you had a child, would you put them there? And not just because your mom is the principal?" She questioned.

Kamari nodded "Yeah. I only don't like that they have to wear uniforms but that's every school nowadays it seems like," He shrugged, taking another bite of the pizza. "I can go tour the school with you if you want. I have to drop a check by there before summer starts anyways,"

"Okay, yeah. Lemme send this to him before working my nerves," She picked up her phone from the side of her. "You smell good," She randomly blurted.

Kamari looked over at her with a small smirk over his lips "You stay flirtin' with meh. It has to stop," He shook his head, picking up the water bottle from in front of him.

Sam started laughing "Negro please, nobody wants yo' ass except Adah's ass," She waved him out. "You're so delusional," She shook her head.

It was true, Kamari could be very delusional sometimes. He inherited it from his mother, being delusional wasn't always bad.

But he wasn't delusional about this in his mind, Samara wanted him. He felt it.

"That's why yo' nose is long and fat now. You lie like Pinocchio," He teased and laughed when she slapped his arms. "You just wanted a reason to touch me, you are so obsessed. You be talking about me tew my sister huh?" He joked.

"Boyy, please go see a therapist. The delusion is killing me at this point," She playfully rolled her eyes–forcefully attempting to hide her smile from him but red cheeks from her blushing were obviously giving it away.

Before she could utter another word. Kamari wipes his hands with the paper towel first, extending his arm towards her. Shocking her a bit from him grabbing her by the neck, moving her head towards him "Kamari–boyyyy. Watch out," She grabbed his wrist in order to remove his hand only for his grip to grow tighter.

"Say it while lookin' at me and I'll let you go," He dragged his tongue slowly over his bottom plump lip.

Samara stared back into his light brown eyes, looking flustered at first but quickly covered it up with a small smirk "I don't want you Kamari," She said then a sound of Apex alarm sound went off. "My cookies are done, you want some?" She bit down on her bottom lip and removed his hand neck.

Dropping his head laughing, Kamari shook his head at her as he felt a tingling sensation in his chest "You're an interesting woman, Samara," He spoke, watching her jump down from the black barstool.

"I bet," She playfully rolled her eyes at him "Don't look at my ass either," She switched her hips, going over to the oven.

Kamari chuckled, looking at her ass anyway. Maybe breaking your own rules aren't that bad–it won't be that bad.

___________________________________

Heeeeeyyyyyyy

Thoughts or Opinions?

Any thoughts on Nae getting into it with Chanel?

Any thoughts on Gabe's court situation with his child mother?

Seems like things getting a little spicy with Kamari and Samara👀

800 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

2.9K 98 5
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
676K 25.2K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
200K 5.8K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
19.5K 987 19
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.