ᰔᩚ 𝕀𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕤 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℍ𝕚�...

By Lilys_aussieaccent

{Old name - him and his brother} Choi Beomgyu, a foreign transferee, went to Korea from England to reunite wi... More

COMING SOON // 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐡𝐢𝐦
Important A/N
Chapter 1: Welcome

Prologue - Before this all happened

13 1 0
By Lilys_aussieaccent

𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"We're leaving England and we're going to South Korea." She said, patting my shoulder. My eyes glistened. Life here was beautiful, like a shooting star lighting up a twilight sky. My mother knows me too well, I love my classmates here, and I love section 19, I love Wander's, and I don't want to part with my source of happiness and life.

"Listen, dear, I know this is hard, but it's for the better. You can get a good job there and plus, we'll reunite with your father, remember? We agreed to this so we can be one complete family, working without atleast one of us is nearly impossible, we're a team right?" She added up, emotions flooding my head as I look down with my mouth slightly open, feeling way too overwhelmed to even comprehend what my mom is saying.

"But I love all my classmates here, a-and I don't want to leave..."

"Shh, calm down my love, it's alright. In life, you'll face hard times in bright days. There will be a day when you're gonna have to part with a thing you love. You're gonna have to part with your friends who you love, right? That is the sad reality. And you can still call and contact them from time to time, it is never goodbye, love, it's just see you next time."

"Thank you so much for this, mom. I'm gonna have to break the news to my friends tomorrow."

"You can do it!"

I chuckle, my mom's light cheers always build my missing courage.

"Yes I can!"

"That's my strong, young boy!"

She applauded, I smile lowly to myself, I will be able to reunite with my father, we will be one happy family again just like before.

"I'm gonna go to bed, night mom!"

"Goodnight dear!" She says and kisses my forehead. I go to my room while she follows on and tucks me in bed. That may sound like being a kid, but it comforts me when my parents tuck me under my duvet in bed. Especially when I feel sad, it calms me down.

I blink my eyes slowly, falling asleep to a soothing melody that I always play in my head.

(Way home is the song btw i fell inlove first listen)

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"Yeah yeah yeah! Blackpink in your area!" Was the sound of my phone ringing at 6am.

"Fuck you alarm. I'm up!" I respond, dismissing my alarm with one of my hands on my forehead, god the headache is painful.

I go down to see some fresh bread on the table with a small note.

"I'm at work right now dear, here is your breakfast, your clothes are in your room, and please take care of your brother for me, love you <3

-Mom"

This gave me energy.

I walk up to my brother's room, busting the door open like what he does to me, and I shook him.

"Bitch wake up."

"The fuck do you want bitch?"

"Mom's at work! Come on bitch!"

"Fine bitch I'm up!"

"Hurry up bitch or I'll eat your eclairs."

"FUCK NO NOT MY ECLAIRS BITCH!"

We rush down the stairs and eat our breakfast, my friends texted me saying they're gonna be at my door at 7:45. I check the clock on my phone, 7:36 am. I mumble almost inaudible to hear,

"Shit."

"Bro..."

"You done eating?"

"Yep."

"Save that eclair for your lunch dessert, I'll put it in a plastic bag. Go change."

"Yes sir!"

He runs up the small stairs, careful not to trip over them as I quickly wrap it up and shove it in a plastic ziplock, then place it in his lunch box and rush to my own room as well. 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑹𝑰𝑷 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅. 𝑬𝒉𝒉, 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆.

I change my shirt, replacing it with my white polo, then add some pants. I brush my teeth and shove my socks in. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔. I thought. We ran out of eachother's room and run downstairs again so we can put on our shoes.

"Here's your coat bro!" I say, throwing it over to him while he ties his shoelaces.

"Thanks bro!" He responds, the coat slides through his uniform sleeve and puts the straps of his bag on him. I repeat the process and just in time,

𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒈.

"Coming! Theo can you answer it? Thanks!" I ask, not even waiting for an answer applying perfume on my neck.

Theo opens the door.

"Hello there!!" One of my friends greet, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍!

"I'm right here!" I say, waving over. Theo scoots over and I bring him with me, walking down the road with the rest of my friends, he goes on his phone, texting his boyfriend who now lives in South Korea, Keeho. I swear to god my brother is head over heels for this boyfriend of his.

I enter the school after all my friends. I'm gonna miss Wander's way more than anyone thinks.

"Hyung-ah, are you gonna say it to them?" Theo whispered, sliding his phone back in his pocket.

"Yes I will."

"Goodluck on that."

"Thanks bro."

"Anytime bro."

I wave to him as he walks into his class. I need to gather more courage to even mumble a word related to this shit.

"Morning babe!" A being greets. oh, it's 𝒉𝒊𝒎. Wait, what was his name again?

"Don't 'babe' me, Ivor." I answer, walking over to my desk to get my sketchbook and doodle whatever my mood says. Oh, so that's his name, forgot about that. When my emotionless face shows, everyone knows I am pissed at that person.

"Ooh~!" They all say in sync. Eh, Oliver and Kamal will tell them everything anyway.

"What do you mean baby? I didn't do anything!"

"Don't victimize yourself. I trusted you on those pictures."

"What pictures?"

"Bitch. The ones I sent you."

"You didn't send me any pictures though?"

"Then what is this?" I open my phone, opening the contact and showing everyone the picture I covered out for privacy.

"Oh, that? I-I didn't do anything with those!"

"If you really didn't, then what about the tiktoks? How the fuck did you manage to find those pictures I never sent you?!"

"Okay then, fine! I made those tiktoks! I posted them, what are you gonna do about it anyway?"

"Pfft, you think I won't be able to do anything? You literally said everything infront of the whole class! You're posting information I clearly said to 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆. You forgot a thing call privacy bitch?"

Silence fell, my ex looked down, everyone broke into whispers. I snapped, I lashed out, I finally did.

"Answer me. You're my boyfriend, you're supposed to care about my privacy and my boundaries. I gave you a second chance since you didn't know, and I gave you again and again, you just did the same thing all over. I'm blocking you, I'm deleting your contact, I'm breaking up with you." I cross, he clung to my arm, sobbing and crying.

"Beomgyu-ah! Please! Give me one more chance!"

"You broke my boundaries and expect me to give you another chance?"

"Please! I'm begging you!"

"No. I'm better off without you."

"Beomgyu!"

"Get off me! You're just gonna do the same thing you did before! I can't trust you, nor can I trust anyone anymore! Stop convincing me to give you another chance! I can't do this anymore!" I say, pushing him off me and going over to my seat. Everyone stepped back a little, knowing that I need space when I'm in this type of state.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞

"Bae I'll miss you..." Kamal said, giving me a bear hug.

"Remember the letters we sent you yeah?" Oliver assured, I hug him next.

"You've been such a nice friend to us, and always remember the moments we shared are now memories. Mrs.C gave you the book of our hearts, right? Always keep it safe with you. You helped everyone get to where they are right now, and you were one of the most important students to us. And section 19 will always leave you in our hearts." Daniel said, I pull him into a hug after that.

"Bae remember to contact us!" Kamal said, putting his hands together.

We all huddle in for a group hug. The last group hug before we part from eachother. A tear falls down my cheek, Daniel wipes it away.

"I love you all, and I'll miss you, very much." I say, this is it. I'm leaving them...

"Honey, we're leaving!" My mom calls.

"Coming mom!" I answer.

"Well, this is it."

"Daniel, no. It's not goodbye, only see you next time."

"Until we meet again, bae." Hyuka replied.

I wave goodbye and enter the boarding gate.

"Did you say goodbye to your friends, love?" She asked as she closed the overhead bins and sat down on the side. Theo in the middle and me by the window.

"Yes mom, I did."

"Well, to Korea we go."

"Goodbye England, I cherished every single moment I had here."

My mom smiled softly, she knew how much I loved this place. And was much proud I let go of it.

"The plane's taking off, hun."

"Alright, until next time. Home."

She chuckled. Theo fell asleep from the long ride.

South Korea, here I come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
566K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
571K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.2M 66K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...